The Drop in Centre

• Site Moderator
1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

Glad to see most of us are doing okay.  For those on the mend, give yourself what you need. Kbois.. well done!

i miss you all but i just need to be away from things.  

Miss you too, tim. Take care, and we’ll see you when we see you.  :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

Glad to see most of us are doing okay.  For those on the mend, give yourself what you need. Kbois.. well done!

Miss you to tim. Take  care, we will see you when you ready x

• Like 2
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

Self care is so important. I learned that from @mollyhousemouse. Always do what is best for you. Take care tim. We'll be here for you . 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Long day today. Plus a little overwhelming. I was officially handed over the keys and the work cell phone. She left the volume all the way up on the phone and after I got home a notification came thru from the Leasehawk app which is supposed to sound like a hawk screeching. Let's just say both dogs went ballistic. Scared the bejezus outta me. 

It was nice to get home and go for a walk. The weather is back to flip flop wearing so that’s good.

I hope everyone has a good weekend. 

• Like 3
  • Wow 2
  • Site Moderator
12 minutes ago, kbois said:

She left the volume all the way up on the phone and after I got home a notification came thru from the Leasehawk app which is supposed to sound like a hawk screeching. Let's just say both dogs went ballistic. Scared the bejezus outta me. 

Sorry, but this made me laugh.

I’ll say one thing about you, K, your life sounds like it’s one adventure after the other. 

I hope your dogs and you have recovered from your latest one.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
16 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Sorry, but this made me laugh.

I’ll say one thing about you, K, your life sounds like it’s one adventure after the other. 

I hope your dogs and you have recovered from your latest one.

It made me laugh too...after the fact. Especially seeing how the sound is exactly the same on our computers at work if we leave volume on. Doggos are now sleeping. 

My life is actually pretty boring. I just happen to get into mischief once in a while. I use humor as a coping mechanism.  It helps. 

• Like 3
On 2/4/2021 at 10:13 PM, Mikiesboy said:

tim , take your time. we all need our space for a while. know we are here if you need us. take care of yourself.

• Like 4
  • Site Moderator
36 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

good morning

it's bright & sunny & deceptively chilly here BUT the groceries have been picked up, most of them put away & i'm about to go get a coffee with Number One Son

i hope everyone has a good day

Sounds exactly like my morning, but I shovelled the driveway and walkway in place of Number One Son. 

Have a great day DiCers! :) 

• Like 5

I'm not shoveling. I'm contemplating getting plane tickets to go up to Mass for Memorial Day weekend. The only issue I have is I'm afraid my husband's asshole brother will also decide to visit. I Can. Not. be anywhere near him. I realize there will be times when we have to put up with him, but it will be limited to funerals or weddings. Period. 

On a lighter note...I think we'll go check out one of the local farmer's market that we haven't been to. I need to get outside for a bit. 

Have a good day! 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

good morning

it's bright & sunny & deceptively chilly here BUT the groceries have been picked up, most of them put away & i'm about to go get a coffee with Number One Son

i hope everyone has a good day

molly sounds like you have had a productive morning. i hope you coffee with   Number One Son was a good tIme.

• Like 2

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends.

Just wanting to stop in and say “Good Sunday Morning”

This am we have a wind chill of 7f so staying in and staying warm.

i was finally able to schedule my COVID shot on 2/15. i spent 2 days refreshing the web page to no luck so woke up at 3 am and set the appointment up. 

So how are things with everyone?

• Like 5

Well, we bit the bullet and booked our flights to Mass in May. Had to book an airbnb too. My mother in law got a cat and my husband is allergic. We've always stayed with her, but he'd be sick the whole time. If we can't get vaccinated by then at least I can cancel and rebook with no penalties. The dog sitter is probably going to cost as much as the airbnb lol. 

For those watching the Superbowl tonight.....GO BUCS!

• Like 5
2 hours ago, kbois said:

Well, we bit the bullet and booked our flights to Mass in May. Had to book an airbnb too. My mother in law got a cat and my husband is allergic. We've always stayed with her, but he'd be sick the whole time. If we can't get vaccinated by then at least I can cancel and rebook with no penalties. The dog sitter is probably going to cost as much as the airbnb lol. 

For those watching the Superbowl tonight.....GO BUCS!

what not watching the commercials sometimes those are the best part.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, rickproehl said:

what not watching the commercials sometimes those are the best part.

I love the commercials too. It's going to be hard to top Match.com's commercial with Satan matching up with 2020. One of the funniest commercials I have ever seen! 

I've got my crackers and cheese, blackberry whiskey on ice and I'm all set!

Edited by kbois
  • Haha 5
  • Site Moderator
1 hour ago, kbois said:

I love the commercials too. It's going to be hard to top Match.com's commercial with Satan matching up with 2020. One of the funniest commercials I have ever seen! 

Those are the only commercials I don't hit the skip ad button on the internet. Whoever came up with that idea deserves a raise and a corner office. :D 

• Haha 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..