Favorite GA stories

If I had to chose one, it would be the one that brought me here in the first place.

@sojourn has a couple other really good reads too if you're into more rural/western themes.

Edited by Jdonley75
  • Like 2

Check out the list of stories I've reviewed. They're in this blog. Some of them have already been mentioned, and I also like most of the other stories listed above. There's a couple I haven't read yet. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

I've just finished re-reading C James' work, for the third time over the last ten years or so.

They're all really good, but I particularly recommend 'Circumnavigation', and 'Let The Music Play.'

I'll attach them as well as a couple of other great stories I've enjoyed.

• Like 2
On 5/28/2019 at 8:01 PM, Pmsingtiger said:

Alright! I'm looking to read some stories on GA. Tell me some of your favorites, ongoing, and finished! 

I’m curious as what you look for in a story first. I read a variety of stories, but there are certain genres I avoid. Others highly recommend stories from some of those very genres even in the lists posted so far!

A to Z has to be one of my very favorites of all time.

@Timothy M.’s in-progress The Cardmaker and the Caretaker is another favorite (I’m sorry, I don’t know how to get those fancy links).

Edited by Former Member
18 hours ago, droughtquake said:

(I’m sorry, I don’t know how to get those fancy links).

You just paste the link for the story directly into the text editor. Copy link, paste it here. And it auto-embeds like that. It's like withYouTube videos. GA does that with a lot of media now.

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

You just paste the link for the story directly into the text editor. Copy link, paste it here. And it auto-embeds like that. It's like withYouTube videos. GA does that with a lot of media now.

But unlike images and videos, there’s no reference to the action in the Text Editing Window. In the Forums, there’s a weird sideways ‘V’ (in a pale gray) in the upper right corner of each post that gives you a URL that tells a Browser to jump to that specific post on the page (It’s on the same row as the Poster’s name and the Posting date/time notation.). I searched for a similar icon on the Story Page and couldn’t find one. I think it’s an inconsistency in the GA interface – I can think of one or two other inconsistencies that annoy me.

This is the link to your post: 

34 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

But unlike images and videos, there’s no reference to the action in the Text Editing Window. In the Forums, there’s a weird sideways ‘V’ (in a pale gray) in the upper right corner of each post that gives you a URL that tells a Browser to jump to that specific post on the page (It’s on the same row as the Poster’s name and the Posting date/time notation.). I searched for a similar icon on the Story Page and couldn’t find one. I think it’s an inconsistency in the GA interface – I can think of one or two other inconsistencies that annoy me.

This is the link to your post: 

I think this may depend on the browser, because I do not see the pale grey arrow in Chrome on a laptop. Your post is the first time I've ever seen that icon. So I'm not used to looking for it. I simply got to the story page and get the URL from the long space at the top of the browser.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

I think this may depend on the browser, because I do not see the pale grey arrow in Chrome on a laptop. Your post is the first time I've ever seen that icon. So I'm not used to looking for it. I simply got to the story page and get the URL from the long space at the top of the browser.

Is it possible the sideways ‘V’ is invisible to you until your cursor hovers over it like the Report Post link that’s next to it? (The upper-right-pointing-arrow-inside-the-square is not the icon I was referring to.)

1 hour ago, droughtquake said:

Is it possible the sideways ‘V’ is invisible to you until your cursor hovers over it like the Report Post link that’s next to it? (The upper-right-pointing-arrow-inside-the-square is not the icon I was referring to.)

Ahh, now I know what you mean. :facepalm:  Yeah, I can see the 'Share this post' icon, but I've rarely used it.

• Haha 1

Another vote for Parker Owens A to Z and C James' Circumnavigation, let the music play and changing lanes.

Geron Kees' 2 road stories ,The road of dreams and rules of the road. Roygbv and House of storms.

Carlos Hazday's CJ series.

Lomax61 12 gays of Christmas,  croxburgh chronicles 1&2, and gay vacation companion.

All Mike Arram's peacher/rothenia stories when he posts them here (already on a couple of other sites).

Riley Jericho's In safe hands and an English teen circumcised in the USA.

• Love 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...