Last Post Wins #49

• Site Administrator

Beaver Scouts 5-7
Cub Scouts 8-10
Scouts 11-14
Venturer Scouts 15-17
Rover Scouts 18-26

My dad was going overseas to Israel/Egypt for 6 months with the UN and my parents thought it would be a good place for me to join while he was gone, until they kicked me out :(

I see that you all are sad for me, so I will keep the shiny :joe:

• Sad 1
  • Site Administrator

That's very unscout-like of them :angry:  I was in the Girl Scouts from Brownies all the way through Senior.  I earned my Gold Award, which is the highest award in Girl Scouts   So :hug: for the deposed despot, but that doesn't mean he gets to keep the shiny :P  :joe: 

• Love 1
  • Site Moderator

Before I take off with the shiny, just let this BOP say I was once a Cub Scout in the Wolf Pack.

Cut the Cord today. Because of the Toothache today, there will be no Bagel and Lox, or Pizza served today.

• Sad 1
  • Site Moderator

Wow! The cat/bird is up early today. But that won't stop me from taking the shiny back.

Some of us will be needing one of these today on this National Umbrella Day. Clean Out Your Computer and you just might get a Cream Cheese Brownie.

• Haha 1