Last Post Wins #49

• Site Moderator

Such nudity at the beach once again. Takes the shiny away from it.

Keep the Bubble Gum away from the teddy bear or she may wind up getting it all over herself. We'll be setting up the Periodic Table today for today's lunch of Fettuccine Alfredo🍝 You will also be required to wear Red. Surprise a friend today and Send Them a Card.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Site Moderator
11 hours ago, wildone said:

(don't you dare look under my kilt :o )

Nothing to see, I take it.

Iowa will be hosting Global Movie Day. The Boy Scouts will be Kite Flying today.

• Haha 2
  • Site Administrator

Too frikken cold to be flying a kite outside, and besides, I was asked not to come back after a couple of meetings of Beavers (under the umbrella of Scouts) :( They didn't want a 5 y/o diabetic in the group :( 

Since you all are now felling sorry for me ;) I shall keep the shiny for the day

:joe:

• Wow 2
  • Site Administrator
7 hours ago, TalonRider said:

Nothing to see, I take it.

high five amy poehler GIF

37 minutes ago, wildone said:

Too frikken cold to be flying a kite outside, and besides, I was asked not to come back after a couple of meetings of Beavers (under the umbrella of Scouts) :( They didn't want a 5 y/o diabetic in the group :( 

Since you all are now felling sorry for me ;) I shall keep the shiny for the day

:joe:

You're a five year old diabetic?  :unsure: :joe: 

• Haha 2
  • Site Administrator
1 hour ago, Slytherin said:

camping wild one GIF by evite
erm.. wrote hibernate in the GIF box and this showed up!! 

bad Steve :pissed: :funny:

I think he needs a t-shirt with that on it.  Add a maple leaf and hockey sticks and it's perfect  :) :joe: 

Edited by Valkyrie