Last Post Wins #49

• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

@wildone Radio day must have been a Canadian thing. It wasn't on yesterdays list for the U. S. 

Well, here we are again at Valentines Day. I'm betting that the cat/bird will stuff herself with Cream Filled Chocolates today and do it while riding the Ferris Wheel. No One Eat's Alone today.

• Site Moderator

Looks like I need to fly in to the rescue, of the shiny.

Do a Grouch A Favor today, give them something with Almonds.

I saw an episode of This Old House recently  where they were in California after some of the fires. They were in an area where Almonds were called Amonds.

• Wow 1
  • Site Administrator
3 hours ago, TalonRider said:

I saw an episode of This Old House recently  where they were in California after some of the fires. They were in an area where Almonds were called Amonds.

What the 'ell?  :rofl:  :joe: 

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, TalonRider said:

They are nuts

:funny: :joe:

• Haha 2

Grouches and Almonds could be connected to the Atkins low carb diet. You get sugar withdrawal symptoms which makes you grouchy and you know when you've reached a state of ketosis when your urine takes on the scent of almonds.

I'm there. So give me that shiny NOW!!! :devil::fight: :joe:  

Edited by Bard Simpson
  • Haha 1