Last Post Wins #49

• Site Moderator

I actually noticed the change almost immediately. But that's beside the point. It's back to the mighty raptor once again so early in the morning.

Today is Inventor's Day so let's hear it for the Quiggin's family who invented the Peppermint Patty. Don't Cry Over Spilled Milk if you don't Make a Friend today. Wear a White Shirt today.

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

The Regal BoP takes the shiny back once again.

I wonder what kind of edible item the Penguin will focus on today. There's only one thing she can eat, and that's a nice big bowl of Plum Pudding. For the rest of the week, the rest of us can munch on Kraut and Frankfurters, and for desert, Jell-o.

sorry despicable me GIF

So sorry for any offence I caused during my time here. It started as a bit of harmless fun and without realising it, the shiny turned me into a real life Gollum for which I remain suitably ashamed. Glad to say that I'm a nicer guy than that in person and I only let my guard down like this with people I feel comfortable with. But I even shocked myself with how far I went this time. It seems I didn't wipe out my last offensive remarks in time @TalonRider

Oh well, another of life's lessons learned and at least I do get to take the shiny with me one last time. :unsure:

the lord of the rings GIF

Hopefully, no animals or creatures were harmed irreparably in the making of this episode.

Edited by Bard Simpson
2 hours ago, Bard Simpson said:

So sorry for any offence I caused during my time here. It started as a bit of harmless fun and without realising it, the shiny turned me into a real life Gollum for which I remain suitably ashamed. Glad to say that I'm a nicer guy than that in person and I only let my guard down like this with people I feel comfortable with. But I even shocked myself with how far I went this time. It seems I didn't wipe out my last offensive remarks in time @TalonRider

Oh well, another of life's lessons learned and at least I do get to take the shiny with me one last time. :unsure:

Hopefully, no animals or creatures were harmed irreparably in the making of this episode.

? What do you mean? :/ This is the ”snatch and grab-section” of GA, we don’t get offended much or at all :o :hug: 

:joe: this is mine though -_- 

• Love 2
  • Site Moderator

And back to me again, the Regal and majestic Bird of Prey.

In 2020, Giving Hearts Day celebrates its 13th year. Is it time to Break Up With Your Carrier today. Time go snack on some Cheddar and some Tortellini today.

• Site Administrator
3 hours ago, Slytherin said:

:joe:

persian cat king GIF

That is just......disturbing :unsure:

So the molting pigeon forgot that it is National Radio Day, and if you had turned on your radio today, you would have heard....

Bulletin, Bulletin, Bulletin

It has been announced that the rightful owner has had his shiny returned to him. His loyal and future ruler of LPW Land Sir @Drew Espinosa was on hand to see the respectful turn over to Wildone

:joe: