Last Post Wins #49

• Site Moderator

Now that we're past all the violence from yesterday, it's back to the mighty raptor once again.

Say Thank You to a Care Giver today. If today is Grain-Free, does that mean we can't have any Sticky Buns?

I'm not sure I'm going to like Firefox's new Fingerprint blocker. It made it difficult get to the list of days.

• Sad 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the raptor again.

California will Cook a Sweet Potato and serve it with a Margarita. It's hard to believe that February is National Fasting month with all the tempting food this month.

Edited by TalonRider
  • Haha 1
  • Site Administrator

Ello my little Chickadees :D

Thought I'd pop in to retrieve my shiny and declare I'm the hereditary owner of it :) 

:joe: 

• Site Administrator
3 hours ago, Daddydavek said:

:joe:..the pesky penguin is getting sleepy....so sleepy...her yawns could swallow a hiccup.

and those yawns are so big, the could swallow the shiny :o

Miney :)

:joe:

• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again so early in the morning.

Now that I've finished the first part of breakfast of mini Banana Streusel muffins, I can safely say it's Banana Bread Day. I also have a small supply of Dog Biscuits to take with me on this mornings walk in the Park. I won't be serving them on Tile.

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty, morphin raptor once again.

The wildone will be serving Tortilla Chips to us today. Raise a pint in cheers to the World Bartenders. 🍺🍻🥂 Today also begins a week long observance of Eating Disorders Awareness.

• Like 1