Last Post Wins #49

Well it’s Wednesday already over here so Daddy should keep the precious on his special day.

Very very bestest wishes to Daddy and Mrs Daddy for today/tomorrow and for many more happy years together :) 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Site Administrator

Hmmm, Sir @Drew Espinosa, I didn't know that this was the Wikitionary definition:

I definitely find here actions very toadeater :P

:joe:

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

donald duck lol GIF

Well you have to admit, if you look up "Toady" in the dictionary, you'll find a picture of the lickspittle.  :gikkle:  :joe: 

Wouldn't it make more sense for my picture to be under the definition for "lickspittle"? :rolleyes: 

Then again, when have penguins ever made sense? :P 

TSAR STEVE!!! :D :joe: 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

donald duck lol GIF

Well you have to admit, if you look up "Toady" in the dictionary, you'll find a picture of the lickspittle.  :gikkle:  :joe: 

This, coming from a disturbing (disturbed? :gikkle:) hybrid cat/bird creature (presumably a lab experiment-gone-wrong that managed to escape and now passes itself off as a penguin) that has a pet toad it claims has hypnotising powers :angry: :funny:

animation futurama GIF

• Haha 4
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty BOP once again.

I bet the penguin has been starving the past few days with so little food being served. Today we're having only Croissants to snack on.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, TalonRider said:

I bet the penguin has been starving the past few days with so little food being served.

sneaky penguin has its own sneaky snack stash :lol:  :gikkle:  :funny:

penguin crying GIF

:joe:

Edited by Zombie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1