Last Post Wins #49

• Site Moderator

And back to me once again.

Can Banana Cream Pie be considered Old Stuff? In honor of Dr. Seuss's Birthday (116) it's National Read Across America Day.

• Love 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

If it's cold where you are today, it might be a good day for Cold Cuts and Mulled Wine. I want you to be Happy today, so I'm keeping the shiny for myself. Soup it Forward as part of Anthem Day.

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

I'll take the cold cuts, mulled wine, and soup, but you having the shiny definitely does not make me happy :P  :joe: 

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator

Hello my little chickadees.

I went to load up COD, to go see if I could find any nasty penguins, but I'm stuck doing a major update :(.

Alas, I have found a pesky penguin and she has my shiny. Now it is miney :P

:joe:

• Site Moderator

And back to me.

Watch your Grammar today when you speak. Hug a G.I. today and give them a Pound Cake. Let's hear if for marching bands and their Marching Music. Spend time with your Sons today. Even tho it's not listed, it's also international command day, March 4th.

Edited by TalonRider
  • Love 1
  • Site Administrator

happy video game GIF by Epitaph Records

This is the latest rage! Shooting Penguins :P See, I can make penguins fly.

• Angry 1
  • Site Administrator

Too many winged creatures in here :unsure:

*Gets out giant, industrial sized, lethal dose RAID and sprays the room down*

:gikkle: 

0:)

• Site Moderator

Swoops in and bombs the wildone.

The Hospitalist's are throwing a party today with Cheese Doodles and Absinthe. Those of you with Multiple Personalities will only be served once.

• Haha 1