Last Post Wins #49

• Site Administrator
11 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Yum!  I love peanuts :D  :joe: 

I misread that :unsure:

:joe:  

• Wow 1
  • Site Administrator

Yes, Drew, although you are most likely more than ready you should be learning how to be the greatest ruler of LPW...EVER!!!

:hug:

• Angry 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Get Over It, we're having Crabmeat and Meatballs for Barbie Day. Since today is the day after the time change, it's National Napping Day.

• Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

Just remember, Dave she's thinking of you and your wife.

We're having Blueberry Popovers for Mario Day today. Save some bucks today, Pack Your Lunch.

• Love 1
  • Site Moderator

And I'll pop in and take the shiny back.

Today is the day for the non-emergency number 311.  It's a morbid day as it's Funeral Directors and Mortician Recognition Day. Oatmeal Nut Waffles are being served in honor of Johnny Appleseed. Have you received your Promposal yet?

• Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Plant a Flower today for Baked Scallops. You would think they would celebrate Girl Scouts Day during February while the sell their cookies.

• Love 1
  • Site Administrator

Oooo I love scallops!  :D  I was a Girl Scout for the majority of my childhood. From Brownies all the way through Seniors.  I even earned my Gold Award, which is the highest honor in Girl Scouts   :joe: 

• Like 2