Last Post Wins #49

8 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Oooo I love scallops!  :D  I was a Girl Scout for the majority of my childhood. From Brownies all the way through Seniors.  I even earned my Gold Award, which is the highest honor in Girl Scouts  

I always knew you were a golden girl!

:joe:..and back to the silvery grandpa!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

Looks like I'll have to fly high to stay away from humans here in Montgomery county PA. With 13 confirmed case now, places are starting to close for two weeks.

On the lighter side. Be a Good Samaritan, stay home. I'll Open An Umbrella Indoors Today when I get home to dry it. Wear Earmuffs today and I'll give you a Coconut Torte. Since this is the first Friday the 13th of the year, Blame Someone Else today for the rain today.

• Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to me once again.

With everything that's going on, Children's Crafts may not be a bad idea. Let's have some Potato Chips for a snack. Lets learn about Butterflies today.  On this day, 3.14, Write Down Your Story.

• Site Moderator

Friday morning, the grocery I go to was in good shape. However, there was not TP, some bread and milk.

Kansas, the state not the group, will be serving Pears Helene today. Shoe the World Day is today. Remember that today, Everything You Think Is Wrong.

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator
4 hours ago, TalonRider said:

Friday morning, the grocery I go to was in good shape. However, there was not TP, some bread and milk.

I went shopping yesterday morning and it was mobbed.  Few paper goods, no soap or cleaning supplies... not even laundry detergent!  Very little in fresh meat and dairy too.  

4 hours ago, TalonRider said:

Remember that today, Everything You Think Is Wrong.

The deposed despot is the true and benevolent ruler of LPWland!  We are better off under his kind and generous dominion. :wub: :rofl: :joe: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Yesterday we had everything you think is wrong day. Today Everything You Do Is Right. We'll  be having Artichoke Hearts to in celebration of Panda Day. It's also National Freedom of Information Day.

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator
1 hour ago, TalonRider said:

Yesterday we had everything you think is wrong day. Today Everything You Do Is Right

I am the rightful and most benevolent ruler of LPWland.  So I take the shiny as my rightful symbol of my goodness and leadership.  Toilet paper and hand sanitizer for all!  :joe: 

toilet paper friday feeling GIF by Watchable

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • Site Administrator

Ever accidentally swallow a bit of spittle down your windpipe and then you irritate that little flap? Then you cough and cough and it only makes it worse. The only alternative is to get up since lying down just continues the coughing?

So, what is everybody else doing at 1:33 AM MDT? Don't worry, I'm watching over LPW Land to ensure you all have a safe and sound sleep.

Why? Well that is the kind of Ruler that I am :), the ever benevolent one. Just ask Sir @Drew Espinosa

:joe: 

• Angry 1
  • Site Moderator
11 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

I'm surprised LBO didn't comment on panda day :gikkle:  :joe: 

panda GIF

So am I.

And why should we ask Drew? He didn't even show up on 3.14 day, a.k.a. Pi day.

Since it's St. Patrick's Day, we will have Corned Beef and Cabbage in 3-D today.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • Angry 1
  • Site Administrator

Mmmm corned beef and cabbage :D  Happy St. Patrick's Day :D 

Is anyone surprised the deposed despot choked on his lies?  :P  :joe:  

• Angry 1