How did you come up with your username on here?

1 minute ago, K.C. said:

K.C. Grim is my real name.  It never occurred to me to make up a screen name.  LOL 😜 Nobody ever calls me by my full name anyway, I've just always used my initials K.C.  I don't think I've heard anyone call me by my full name since my Mom passed away.

Interestingly, a close friend of mine I know personally goes by the name K.C.  However, mostly family and close friends usually call him that.  Another interesting thing is that he is a fan of Animal from The Muppets.  I know you can't be the K.C. I know, since he's not into gay stories and he's not gay or in the LGBTQIA+ realm.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, ChaosDevin said:

Interestingly, a close friend of mine I know personally goes by the name K.C.  However, mostly family and close friends usually call him that.  Another interesting thing is that he is a fan of Animal from The Muppets.  I know you can't be the K.C. I know, since he's not into gay stories and he's not gay or in the LGBTQIA+ realm.

LOL... That is interesting but nope, that's not me. 😉

• Haha 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I know it's late but I figured I'd add. Growing up, Nomie was my nickname. About ten years ago a kid I was mentoring found my 7th grade school picture and did a side by side next to a photo of a homely gnome that looked surprisingly similar to me (for the record, I don't actually look like a gnome. The picture was just weird enough.) Nomie quickly became Gnomie. Boom.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
10 hours ago, Morission said:

It is my Last name

So is our Prime Minister, so unless you lied about your age, I guess you're not him. 

Happy reading, 

Edited by Wombat Bill
changed text
  • 5 weeks later...

I'm a self-described "bear" and the fiction that I'm writing here will be mostly focused on werebears to contrast the multitude of werewolf/wolf lycan fiction out there.

I thought through all of the pop-culture bears out there since my childhood in the early 70's to see if there was one bear that I could connect with as a mascot and username.  "Grumpy Bear" from the Care Bears was the logical choice.  I'm what you get if Grumpy Bear actually grew up into an adult grizzly bear.

always_grumpy.JPG

• Love 4

0k, so I'm a little late to this. A few of the stories about author's names I knew. Others were new to me. It happens when you are here for a while.

My own nickname isn't all that interesting.  Comicfan is just that. I am a fan of comics, whether they are newspaper comics like Peanuts or Garfield, or comics like Wonder Woman or X-men. 

200.gif

Edited by comicfan
  • Like 2
  • Love 3
  • 3 weeks later...

I have been MrM since the dawn of the Internetz. It’s actually not ‘Mister Emm’ but the unpronounceable symbol that marks a tabby cat’s head. I should say unpronounceable by human type people. Cats say it just fine. 🐈 

moILbIO.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1
On 7/1/2021 at 9:31 PM, comicfan said:

0k, so I'm a little late to this. A few of the stories about author's names I knew. Others were new to me. It happens when you are here for a while.

My own nickname isn't all that interesting.  Comicfan is just that. I am a fan of comics, whether they are newspaper comics like Peanuts or Garfield, or comics like Wonder Woman or X-men. 

200.gif

RIP Comicfan! We will miss you very much!

• Love 3
  • 3 weeks later...

Polar bears are my favourite animal, my favourite genre is were-creatures and for the longest time it was just lycan wolf stories, i was lonerwolf_94 for years, but now with were-bears breaking out I'm so happy and i decided to do a name change i identify more with in my heart. I'm not a self described bear per say, but that's probably the group i feel most comfortable around. Contrary to what people probably first assume, "snow" isn't referring to age in any sense lol not like "silver fox" or something like that. Just because i love polar bears and i also live in Canada so people think we live in igloos lol

• Like 1
  • Love 2