Show yourself?

Ok, shirt ON this time, last time was too skanky in retrospect

(I took this while waiting for a friend to meet me before we went downtown this past weekend)

$10 to whoever can guess what that is on the counter.

• Like 2

Good. But like most ppl, I like the one with the shirt OFF better:). Wasn't it too early to start drinking?

I get self-conscious.

And yes and no I suppose. It was the weekend after all and classes had just ended for the semester. I think most people appreciated some unwinding time before hitting the books again for finals. That's me right now...I want this week to end so badly.

(I took this while waiting for a friend to meet me before we went downtown this past weekend)

Counter? What counter? Who cares about what is sitting on the counter when there's a hot guy in the picture! :D

Oooh! missed sooo many people! Posted Image

but, i do have an explanation! I was on a vacayyyyy! Posted Image

here's me.. a bit TOO happy! Posted Image

But, in my defense, they let me on a Steam engine and let me blow the whistle! Posted Image

:wub: You look like you had an amazing time! Now come back! :( We miss you!

Baby Girl - you are the cutest ever!!!!

:hug: thanks! ^_^

:*)

I concur with Greg and you actually look a lot like this friend of mine.

Beautiful giirrllls all over the woorrlldd.

BTW the scenery is amazing!

Thanks! :D

I keep going back to diff hill stations just so I can see that mountain range! it is indeed the most beautiful one i've sen! ^_^

Posted Image You look like you had an amazing time! Now come back! Posted Image We miss you!

:hug: I am back Sweetheart! :) just wrapping up! :P

I missed you guys too!

ps: YB, you're cute! and i agree, who cares what's on the counter! even it probably IS a cup of coffee! :whistle:

Ummm, no. Shirt off.

:wub:

^_O

is that haagen daaz on the counter?

Haha PD!! I didn't think anyone would get it.

You are correctamundo.

*digs in pocket for $10*

errg...ummm....Prince, I'm broke....but I have other methods of rewarding ;)

Haha PD!! I didn't think anyone would get it.

You are correctamundo.

*digs in pocket for $10*

errg...ummm....Prince, I'm broke....but I have other methods of rewarding Posted Image

Well Hot Damn! If'n I'd knowed about these other methods of rewarding I might have taken a guess myself! Posted Image

You certainly do not look like the guy in the avatar! :P And the thing on the counter looks like my night cream box! (I'm quite sure it isn't that though.) :D

You certainly do not look like the guy in the avatar! Posted Image And the thing on the counter looks like my night cream box! (I'm quite sure it isn't that though.) Posted Image

What are you talking about?

It's totally a spitting image

And you are correct, it's not night cream, although you probably wouldn't wanna know that the rest of my counter is full of that stuff. Gotta go anti-age you know, helps me pull off being "22" when in reality, I'm actually 37, 35, 28, 27, ok, 30.

I have been avidly reading on here for awhile. Discovered this thread about a month ago. Figured I'd posted something on here. And the mirror is just dirty, I wasn't that happy to see you guys. Posted Image

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7727455@N02/6508322657/

(didn't know how to actually put the image within the post and didn't want to search for a "how to")

• Like 1