Show yourself?

• Site Administrator

Wow! That is a great pic Bob, I can see why you were successful ;)

You put up some nice pics in the Gallery too, Sid. I like the red shirt on you, great color for you!

BOB... the hair may be greyer and the eyes full of a lifetime of experiences that young chap is about to have but the smile... the smile is exactly the same

SIdLove... what can I say? Woof Woof :)

Duchess, with that face, you should really think about trying drag. You totally have the bone structure. At my high school, we had one drag queen named Pedro aka Patrice, but he lacked the proper bone structure to look good in drag. You totally have the right facial structure, though.

Well I like you better when you aren't saying rude things about my mother but I GUESS you can't HAVE your cake and EAT it too, CAN YOU!?!!?

lol well if we're editing how we like pat... Then I like you better with Dark Hair and I like you better when your pouting... and um... sitting on your... head? hahaha nah like everyone else I think your eyes are beautiful.

Kev... ROFL.

Sure dear. I went there alone and drank myself to death. Listened to good music while drinking a bottle of vodka on the side beaches. Really fun looking at the moon and everyone thinks you're suicidal or something because you're there alone. Don't these people think about, alone time and solitude...

I might go there again next month. :D Need another vacation.

lol well if we're editing how we like pat... Then I like you better with Dark Hair and I like you better when your pouting... and um... sitting on your... head? hahaha nah like everyone else I think your eyes are beautiful.

LOL, Thanks Curti :D

I found this photo under the reccesses of the folders that was hidden, until I found it today (scratches head).

This was taken just this May when I went to Boracay beach. :D I had to ask one of the servers to get a snapshot of me. God, the irony of going alone. Haha.

I miss going to the beach. Work is becoming too much of a bloody pain in the ass these days. I need some relaxzesion.

Posted Image

Whoa. You're gorgeous : D

I found this photo under the reccesses of the folders that was hidden, until I found it today (scratches head).

This was taken just this May when I went to Boracay beach. :D I had to ask one of the servers to get a snapshot of me. God, the irony of going alone. Haha.

I miss going to the beach. Work is becoming too much of a bloody pain in the ass these days. I need some relaxzesion.

Posted Image

You kinda remind me of Brody Jenner but hotter!

Now I regret not visiting my parents in Manila with my brother. *sigh* :D