Show yourself?

for a while my hair was long and i had glasses.

Posted Image

but now it is shorter and looks silly if i wear glasses.

Posted Image

You're pretty. :D And I adore your eyebrow ring.

figured Id share again... its huge, but tough Im too lazy to re size it :P Anyhow, it was taken this past weekend on a daytrip down to the shore.

Steve

Damn Steve, you are hot. :D

:whistle:

Posted Image

Not so bad for an old chap :P .

It was yesterday evening, about midnight, celebrating with 28 old students from our college graduation 60 years ago. We were about 80 graduates in 1948. Where are all others gone now ? :( .

Posted Image

It was yesterday evening, about midnight, celebrating with 28 old students from our college graduation 60 years ago. We were about 80 graduates in 1948. Where are all others gone now ? :( .

B) .........May I add, nice shoes Bob!!

Posted Image

Looking good old bob!

Took this today - after I woke up.

well don't you look absolutely gorgeous!

I have problems with photos.

If I am not drunk nobody takes photos of me because we arent out anywhere.

If I am drunk I think it is a great idea to make stupid faces at the camera if i see it.

If I am too drunk to notice the camera I usually have a stupid expression on anyway.

This is a rare exception to rule 1. But my hair is silly because it was at the beach (on a pier!) and it was windy. I just like my sunglasses.

This is another exception to rule 1! Hair is better but needs cutting and to be less winded.

This is me with a nice expression, and it is an exception to rule number 2!

So the only photos I ever like are ones which are exceptions to those rules :D .

I like clumberface.

I have the same receding hairline which you do, lesfeuxdemoncoeur. Its usually covered by my fringe but you can see thinnings sometimes. :( . Your photos are still good despite it :D .

Edited by Xeran

If I am drunk I think it is a great idea to make stupid faces at the camera if i see it.

If I am too drunk to notice the camera I usually have a stupid expression on anyway.

So the only photos I ever like are ones which are exceptions to those rules :D .

I like clumberface.

I'm glad you decided to take the pics with or without the alcohol in the main brain! :P

You are CUTE!!!

Geez you guys are all so hot...hehe.

Ok, I promised I would try and get the fancy camera from work, but I phailed because I was sooo busy. Instead you get the crappy webcam built into my computer. This is without my glasses since the screen casts such a glare on them.

post-5906-1242093592.jpg

for a while my hair was long and i had glasses.

Posted Image

but now it is shorter and looks silly if i wear glasses.

Posted Image

Isn't Billy just adorable?! :D

Posted Image

Very Dapper, Old Bob! You look so sophisticated and happy! :D

Took this today - after I woke up.

Nice pic :D

This is another exception to rule 1! Hair is better but needs cutting and to be less winded.

I like this one best, very cute :)

Geez you guys are all so hot...hehe.

Ok, I promised I would try and get the fancy camera from work, but I phailed because I was sooo busy. Instead you get the crappy webcam built into my computer. This is without my glasses since the screen casts such a glare on them.

Cool highlights, dude! Edited by AFriendlyFace

that's actually really funny.

and those pictures are really good too, especially the middle red one.