Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 4,025 Words
  • 1,987 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Russia - My Home - 11. Chapter 11 Happy Cold Night in Moscow

The following morning when Franz woke with his usual morning woodie he decided that since this was normal he would not hide it. He got out of bed and walked to the bathroom with his dick pushing out the front of the nightshirt. Vladek had observed this and decided to do the same. Within a few days both men were comfortable being nude. They no longer had the fear of instant hardons when one saw the other.

One morning the following week Franz got up and went to the bathroom. He immediately returned telling Vladek who was still in bed but wide awake that the bathroom was occupied and that if it was Oleg there was no telling how long until it would be free. Franz took a chamber pot (pot for pissing) from under the table. He removed the lid and placed it on the chair. Then pulling up his nightshirt and started to piss. He told Vladek that unless he was able to hold it for an indeterminable time the pot was the only choice. Vladek jumped out of bed, pulled up his nightshirt, pushed down his morning woodie and pissed with his shoulder touching the shoulder of his teacher.

Mikhail, Franz’s friend who had stayed overnight one or two times a week for discussion and glorious sex could now only stay on weekends. However, most weeks he did visit at least one evening when Vladek was there. Sometimes they would attend a free or inexpensive concert. Vladek of course was invited to go with them. Originally he had resisted since he had no extra money and did not want to be a burden on his teacher. Franz insisted and told Vladek he would pay since the young man brought more pleasure to the evening then the few kopeks it cost.

As the three men departed a free concert at a culture center near the school one evening they discovered heavy snow was falling and walking was difficult in the frigid gusty wind. By the time they had returned to the school all three were cold and wet. “Mikhail, you cannot return home tonight. It is very likely that tram service will be halted and you could be stranded in the freezing cold. You will stay with us tonight.”

“I do not want to impose. I don’t think the trams will stop running.”

“I will not take no for an answer. You will stay with us. You can sleep in my bed with me. That is if you do not snore or kick.” (Franz knew he was an excellent bed partner but did not want Vladek to know this)

“Thank you for the offer. I will stay and hope you do not snore or kick.”

Luckily the apartment was warm, actually hot. All three men were cold and wet in their soaked clothes. They had no option but to all strip naked and drape their cloths over furniture to dry. Franz and Vladek put on their nightshirts and Mikhail wrapped his naked body in a blanket. They sat at the table drinking tea and eating the cake Mikhail had brought. Franz decided they needed more than just tea and poured each a glass of vodka. This led to a second then third glass. They were all slightly drunk. Mikhail crawled naked into the bed he would share with Franz. As Vladek crawled into his bed on the floor Franz turned out the light, took a pair of socks out of the armoire and slid into bed next to Mikhail pulling his nightshirt up so the two men were dick touching dick. Franz reached down and slid a sock over Mikhail’s now hard dick. He also placed a sock over his. In the dark they deep kissed as each used their hand to bring the other to a hopefully quiet conclusion. Meanwhile, Vladek in his bed on the floor was aware of movement in the other bed. However, he was more concerned with his own needs. Wrapping his dick with the handkerchief he kept under the pillow for such situations he brought himself to a hopefully quiet conclusion.

Informative Time for the Students

A week later the Director of the School held a meeting of all the teachers to explain the new curriculum. The teachers were aware of the new program since they had been asked to submit German swear and sex words by writing them anonymously in the book in the teacher’s room. While not all had been able to submit new words most had enjoyed reading what had been entered. The Director explained that only two faculty members would actually teach the material. However, he believed all the teachers should be familiar with the material. The program would consist of two modules. First would be the list of swear and sex words with definitions and an example of each used in a sentence. After the students were familiar with the words they would be given three short stories of a sexual nature to read. These stories had been obtained from various sources and then edited by Herr Eberhardt, the only native born German on the staff. Much to Franz’s relief, The Director did not feel it was necessary to announce that Herr Eberhardt had actually written the stories. The Director stated that the school had no option but to teach the material. The request had been made by a Soviet Ministry and supported by the Ministry of Education. The material had been completely reviewed and printed by the government. He then told how graduates of the school the prior year had been unable to understand private conversations of Germans at a meeting at the Soviet Ministry of Defense. At first the translators, graduates of the school thought the Germans were speaking in a secret code. It was later determined that they were actually using very colorful German profanity. Since graduates of the school would need to interpret, translate and at some point possibly impersonate a German knowledge of sex and swearing was essential. He then told the group that Herr Eberhardt and Nina (one of Franz’s apartment mates) would teach the material. The classes would be separated by sex to encourage discussion and eliminate embarrassment for both the student and teacher.

The Director then passed out the material suggesting that the vocabulary list be reviewed prior to reading the stories. The stories could contain words or phrases that were not familiar.

Teaching the material was less challenging than Franz had expected. The boys were divided into groups of twenty. After explaining the purpose of the program and that it had been required by high level government officials he told about the humorous situation where the translators, graduates of the school, had thought common swearing was a secret code.

A week after passing out and then discussing the list of ‘words’ Franz distributed the three sex stories. He decided to have each student read one paragraph aloud. This way they would all be equally embarrassed and hopefully the ice would be broken (feel at ease). The students took the lessons very seriously while as expected there was a lot of snickering (light laughs). The students eventually overcame any shyness about the subject and there were many questions. Franz answered them to the best of his ability and in a few cases admitted total ignorance. The students respected this and he soon realized that he was in the eyes of these young men a near expert in sex. Franz put the classes at ease when he discussed masturbation telling them the joke statistic that 95 % of boys and men did it and the other 5 % lied.

A Night to Remember

One evening in early January 1937 their room was very cold. It was so cold that Franz and Vladek decided to go to bed rather than sit in the cold. Neither could sleep and they talked about school issues, each from his own bed. Vladek got out of his bed and was moving about the dark room. Franz asked him what he was doing. Vladek replied that he was putting on his clothes to sleep in since he was so cold. Franz replied, “Vladek, I am cold, you are cold, even with more clothes you will not be warm. Since we have no more blankets I suggest you put your blankets on my bed and sleep next to me. The extra blankets and warmth of our two bodies should keep us warm.”

While Vladek was thrilled that he had been invited into the bed of his friend he did not want to appear too eager. Also he feared that he might do something to offend his teacher. He realized he should not refuse such a request so he replied. “My body feels like ice, I have never been this cold. Thank you for the offer.” He took the blankets off his bed and placed them on Franz’s bed and crawled into the bed. Vladek was afraid to touch his teacher. He lay on his back. He was so cold his teeth were chattering.

Franz reached over and took Vladek’s hand. “Vladek, your hand is ice cold. You will get sick if we do not get you warm.” Franz pulled Vladek to his side and wrapped his arms around him. Franz realized he was putting himself in a position that could be very dangerous. He wanted to hold the boy close, yet he did not want to do anything that would cause embarrassment. He shifted his body so that while they were chest to chest his growing dick was pointed into the mattress. The shivering boy snuggled into his arms. Neither spoke. Franz moved his head back away from the boy’s. Franz thought he felt Vladek’s hardness poking into his hip. Finally the two fell asleep. In the middle of the night Franz woke. The young man was peacefully sleeping still pressed against him. The next morning Vladek’s movement woke Franz. The young man quietly crawled out of the bed. As he stepped to the floor the nightshirt moved up exposing his perfect ass. As he stood the front of the nightshirt rested on his morning hardon which was sticking almost straight up. When Vladek returned from the bathroom Franz said, “Good morning. How did you sleep?”

“It was the most comfortable sleep of my life. That was the first time I had slept in a real bed. Thank you Herr Eberhardt.”

Franz replied, “I should thank you. I was also very cold. Your warm body next to me was very comfortable. I also had a very comfortable sleep.” Franz got out of bed with his morning hardon pushing out the front of his nightshirt. After returning from his morning piss his dick was soft. He stripped and dressed.

That evening Vladek removed the extra blankets from the bed and began to set up his sleeping mat on the opposite side of the room.

“Vladek, you told me the bed was much more comfortable than the mat on the floor. I had no problem sleeping with you next to me. You are invited to sleep in this comfortable bed again tonight. Although the room is not as cold tonight as last night I would be pleased to have a warm body next to me.”

“Thank you for the offer of a warm comfortable bed. It would be my pleasure to help keep you warm.”

While Franz did not hold his friend as he had the previous night they both appeared to be very willing to have their bodies touch. When Franz woke in the morning he realized they were spooning, Franz on his side with Vladek’s chest pressed against Franz’s back. Their knees were slight bent together. He could feel the hardon of the sleeping young man against his ass. Franz wiggled his ass and Vladek soundly sleeping pressed harder into him.

For the next week they continued to sleep body touching body. Each morning both got out of bed with morning hardons pretending to ignore the swollen dick of the other.

One evening a week later both did school work and drank tea. At 23.00 (11pm) Franz suggested they go to bed. Each went to the bathroom and then put on a nightshirt. Franz got into the bed. Vladek turned off the light and joined his teacher. While they had had very little conversation that evening as each worked talking seemed the natural thing to do now. They lay facing each other discussing the disturbing news about Hitler.

They were very close to each other. Accidentally (or maybe not) their noses touched. Neither moved back. Vladek than said, “You are the most wonderful teacher I have ever met, the most wonderful man.”

Both moved their head slightly forward and their lips met. Neither moved back. They gently kissed. Soon they were holding hands under the covers. They lay there lip to lip, chest to chest and soon hard dick to hard dick.

Franz reached up and pulled a blanket over their heads.

Then they kissed harder. Franz moved his hand up under the nightshirt and over Vladek’s hairless chest lightly pinching each nipple. The young man moaned. Their dicks were pressed against each other. As Franz had moved his hand under his friend’s nightshirt he raised his. Franz reached down and placed his hand around Vladek’s hard dick. The young man did not resist. The weeks of pent up desires were released as the two men kissed and explored.

Franz then reached up with his free hand and pulled the cover off the pillow. He then moved his hand down and wrapped the pllowcase around Vladek’s dick and gently stroked. Soon the young man’s body tensed as he shot into the pillowcase. Franz then moved the pillowcase to his dick and stroked himself to a climax while holding his friend. Vladek moved into Franz’s body uttering “Thank you” as he fell asleep.

In the middle of the night Franz dreamed someone was playing with his balls. He then realized it was not a dream. He whispered, “What are you doing my friend?”

“I apologize. I did not mean to wake you. I am so sorry.” Vladek then moved as far away as possible to the edge of the bed.

Franz reached for the student and said, “I will forgive you if you agree to two requests.”

Vladek almost crying said, “What are your requests?”

“First, you must let me play with you in the middle of the night as you were playing with me. Second, when we are together in private you must call me Franz, not Herr Eberhardt.”

Franz leaned in and gave Vladek a hard kiss,

Vladek continued to fondle the balls and then began to stroke Franz’s now hard dick.

“Explore all you want” Franz stated while he searched for the damp pillowcase under the covers. He placed the pillowcase in Vladek’s hand. “Just keep doing what you are doing.” He then held the young man tighter and kissed him hard as he shot his second load of the night into the pillowcase. After a few moments he reached down and said, “Let me return the favor as he reached for Vladek’s dick.”

“Sorry, I took care of myself a few minutes before you woke. Don’t worry, I will be ready in the morning if not sooner.” Vladek then snuggled against his teacher and both fell asleep again.

When Franz opened his eyes the following morning the first thing he saw was Vladek staring at him.

They whispered good morning to each other and both snuggled in closer. Then Vladek said, “I have a question. In the story about the general, three soldiers and the four women many different sex activities took place. The one that intrigued me the most was when one of the soldiers put the dick of one of the others in his mouth and as the expression was ‘sucked off’. Have you ever had your dick sucked?”

“Yes.”

“What did it feel like? I cannot imagine having someone do that to me.”

“I cannot explain in words the wonderful feeling. But I will gladly demonstrate.” Franz then tossed off the covers and kneeled between the legs of the young man. The room was still ice cold but neither man noticed the temperature. He gently licked the tip of the hard dick. This was the first time Franz had seen this handsome piece of equipment up close. He pulled the skin back, gently squeezed it and then licked off the juice that seeped out. He then plunged his mouth down the shaft to its base. Vladek gave a startled cry of pleasure. Franz continued to move his lips from the tip of the head to the base swallowing all of it.

Vladek called out, “Stop, I am going to explode.” This encouraged Franz to increase the tempo. The young man soon went rigid as he blasted into his teacher’s mouth.

“That was incredible.”

Franz moved up and placed his face near Vladek’s. “Kiss me and taste some of yourself.”

Vladek turned his head away saying, “No, I cannot do that.”

…………………………………

Vladek never slept on the floor again. They never wore nightshirts again. Both men enjoyed snuggling and playing in bed. Within a week Vladek was an experienced cocksucker who soon learned to savor the taste of his teacher. He never again turned his head away when offered a taste of himself.

To the delight of Mikhail, the next time he visited he enjoyed playing with both of his hosts. The three men had no problem sleeping together in the narrow bed.

One evening Franz told Vladek the true story about his escape from Germany. He explained that the sex with the German student, the son of a Nazi official, was nothing but sex and that neither had any emotional attachment to the other. He told how his friend at the Russian Embassy helped him escape by way of Breslau. He told that the ‘official’ but not true reason for his escape was that he had made comments against the Nazi government and had been reported to the police by one of his students. He received a warning that police had entered the school to arrest him and he had escaped by going down the back stairs as the police ran up the front stairs. He went to the Russian Embassy where he hid for a short period and then moved on to Breslau. He also told his student about some of his adventures in Breslau. Franz emphasized that no Russian knew the true story about his indiscretion with the German student except his friend at the Embassy and now Vladek. He reminded Vladek to repeat the story to no one.

Then to the pleasure of his young friend he went to a corner of the room and removed a piece of wall covering. Behind it was a small area. Franz took out the pictures he had picked up as Eric fled the room when the school director caught them together as well as the photos of the ballet dancers of Breslau posing in various erotic positions. Looking at these photos resulted in a bulge in Vladek’s pants. Franz asked his friend to please get naked and jerkoff while he watched. As Franz sat in a chair Vladek did a striptease and then played with himself caressing his nipples and balls. He then slowly stroked and walked up to his sitting friend. He shot his load into Franz’s eager open mouth.

A month later Misha visited from the Embassy in Berlin. Franz took Vladek to Misha’s apartment. He told Vladek that Misha may want to do things that he might not want to participate in. This would not be a problem. He emphasized again that all sex acts were permissible as long as all involved were adults, wanted to participate and no one was hurt, physically or emotionally. He considered Vladek at the age of seventeen a consenting adult. If Misha wanted to do something that Vladek did not want to do he could either just watch without participating or go to another room. No one would force him to do anything. Franz knew Misha would want to be fucked. He also knew that when Misha discovered this handsome young man knew nothing about man to man fucking Misha would want to initiate him to the pleasure of being a ‘top’. While Franz had no idea what Vladek’s immediate reaction would be to fucking he was certain that eventually he would enjoy it as either a top, bottom or both.

Fifty year old Misha was enchanted with the young man. For nearly an hour they played with Misha frequently warning Vladek to hold back and not cum as he had something special planned. He then suggested they take a break and have a small meal while cooling off. To Vladek the small meal was a feast as the meat, bread, fruits and vegetables were of a quality he had never seen were served. They drank tea. Misha permitted no vodka as he wanted nothing drunk that might decrease their abilities. He promised vodka would be served at the end of the evening.

The three returned to the bedroom and Misha announced, “It is now fucking time.” Vladek was totally confused. How could there be fucking with no women. Misha laid on his back on the bed. Franz moved in between his spread legs. He placed Misha’s legs on his shoulders and reached for a bottle of lotion. Misha looked at Vladek and said, “The best part of the evening for me is about to begin. My young friend, you may join in or just watch. I understand this is a new experience for you. Do what you want.”

Franz then rubbed lotion on his dick and Misha’s ass. He gently pressed in pushing his cock as deep as it would go. First very gently, then forcefully he thrust in and out. He would pull his dick completely out and then ram it in. Micha moaned with pleasure asking for more and harder. Finally Franz pulled out and shot his load across his friend’s stomach.

Vladek was in a state of shock. He had never imagined such an act could be performed. He heard Misha calling, “Vladek, would you please continue!” As if in a trance he moved in when Franz got off the bed. Without thinking he pushed his dick in into the well lubed ass. He was hypnotized by the stare of Misha’s eyes. He had thrusted less than five times when he felt his balls pushing his juice into his cock. He pulled out and blasted spurt after spurt from Misha’s chest to his forehead. Misha held his mouth open accepting some of the cum. Totally drained Vladek rolled off the older man and lay on the bed. Franz leaned in and sucked his Misha dry.

“Wow, I will do that anytime you want!” stated Vladek.

The men relaxed drinking vodka and eating the most delicious cake Vladek had ever tasted. The vodka did nothing to slow down the eager young man. Within thirty minutes he was again pumping into his new friend. This time, to the delight of Misha, he lasted more than five thrusts.

Misha brought news of Germany that reinforced Franz’s desire not to be in the Nazi controlled country. A law had been passed requiring membership in the organization called Hitler Youth required of all boys. Franz took this as a sign that the Nazis were preparing all boys for future service in the army that would invade west toward France and England.

https://raymondpronk.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/hitler_youth.jpg?w=544

Youth is the Leader

Although Hitler and Stalin had signed a pact of peace and support he did not trust his homeland. If the Nazis could invade to the west, why not to the east? If the Germans and Russians were such good friends why did the Russian government hastily create a school such as his to teach German language and culture? He feared there would be war between his home and adopted countries.

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..