Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 4,132 Words
  • 1,147 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Russia - My Home - 41. Chapter 41 The Russian Meets a Russian

Would appreciate your comments or questions. Contact me at tallguyct@hotmail.com I have visited Russia about ten times since 1995 (including a trip to Siberia with my friend from St Petersburg). I grew up in Cleveland, left in 1950s to attend college and have lived in Connecticut and New York City since.

January 1957 - May 1958

During Reg’s short stay Adam visited most nights as both a friend helping to set up the apartment and a lover. Reg easily bonded with the handsome black man. By the time Reg departed the apartment was fully furnished. Reg and Adam had gone to the May Company, Cleveland’s largest department store, and purchased everything needed for the kitchen. The only decorating still needed was art work for the walls. Adam wanted to do paintings as a house warming gift to Vlad. Reg and Adam visited an art supply store where all the paints, frames and other supplies needed were purchased and paid for by Reg at his insistence. Adam was in no hurry to complete the artwork as he hoped to spend many happy hours at the apartment. One of the spare bedrooms was set up as a studio for him.

The evening prior to his departure for Washington Reg took Vlad to nearby Guarino’s Ristorante that had served delicious Italian cuisine for forty years. At dinner Reg told Vlad he hoped to retire at the age of 62 in about two years. While he planned to keep his townhouse in the Georgetown section of Washington he would travel and hopefully visit Vlad. This put a big smile on Vlad’s face as he missed his friend who lived 400 miles from Cleveland.

Reg then brought up the subject of Vlad’s friendship with Adam. He very much like Adam who he pointed out had a great easy going personality, was handsome, a talented artist, wonderful conversationalist, sexy and an erotic bed partner. But, in the 1950s an open relationship between a white and a black was probably impossible. They would have to hide their feelings. Their relationship was in double jeopardy as the concept of two men having anything more than a ‘friendship’ was considered a perversion or as the Bible was interpreted to say by some an abomination. If they were both white or both black they could live together as house mates sharing expenses and not cause suspicion as long as they showed no signs of affection. But they were not both white or both black. Reg asked about their long-term plans.

Vlad replied that he and Adam had discussed this. They both realized that any hint of a sexual relationship could endanger both of their careers and possibly be dangerous as gay men had been attacked and beaten just for being who they were. Adam was distressed that he could not bring Vlad to any family events or even introduce him to his parents. They were living their lives together day by day, week by week, possibly year by year knowing that at any time they may be forced to go their separate ways. Vlad was almost crying as he discussed his friendship with Adam.

Reg then brought up his relationship with Vlad. He told his friend that it was extremely difficult for him to advise Vlad to leave Washington and move to Cleveland to study. But he also believed it was a wonderful opportunity for Vlad and he did not want to hold Vlad back just to satisfy his desires. He could have highly recommended Vlad stay in Washington. He could have discouraged Vlad from attending WRU and moving to Cleveland. But keeping him in Washington would have only been done for his benefit, not Vlad’s future.

Their love making that night was intense but tender. They fell asleep in each other’s arms. In the morning there was more holding and caressing than raw sex. After Reg departed for Washington Vlad felt a strange combination of great emptiness and a wonderful satisfaction. He missed his friend but knew they would be reunited.

That afternoon when he returned from the university Adam was in the kitchen preparing dinner. During the meal Vlad told Adam how much Reg cared for and respected and lusted for him. He then restated Reg’s comments about the difficulties they would face in a man to man and white / black relationship. Adam totally agreed with Reg’s concerns. That evening, for the first time, the table was not cleared or dishes washed. Instead they moved to the bedroom where their love making was intense but tender. They fell asleep in each other’s arms. In the morning there was more holding and caressing than raw sex.

………………………………..

Vlad was totally immersed in his lecturing as well as research and writing. Adam still lived with his two straight roommates but used the spare room that had been set up as an artist studio to both paint and do school work at one of the two desks in the room. Vlad used the other desk as his home office. They were compatible enough to both work in the room without disturbing the other except when they both realized the other wanted to be disturbed.

Vlad made a quick trip to Washington during spring break. Again he enjoyed bonding with Aunt Millie,this friends at the pentagon and the blissful nights with Reg and Jake.

He taught one summer course and caught up on research during July and visited Washington the month of August. While the drive could be completed in one day he stopped off in Johnstown for two days with Alan and two nights with Tom and Stan on both the trips to and from Washington.

The fall semester followed the same pattern and he suddenly found himself back in Washington at the annual New Year’s party at the Brennon’s. Following the party the three celebrated the beginning of 1958 with the traditional bed activity. Vlad bottomed for Reg as he had done every New Year’s Eve for over ten years. Then Jake bottomed for Vlad followed by a night of sexual bliss for all three.

…………………………

On an unusually warm Tuesday afternoon in April Vlad felt the need to get out of his office and have some quiet time to think about the never ending problems of departmental politics. Two professors appeared to be jealous that he, a mere non-tenured Instructor, was being given committee assignments and responsibilities that they believed a more experienced faculty member should have. Vlad walked through the park where he had in past years had brief, meaningless encounters. He was not looking for sex, just tranquility. He sat on a bench and pretended to read a book he had brought. He knew that if he just sat there staring into space it would be assumed he was cruising for sex. While the possibility of quick sex was on his mind he would not permit himself to engage in such activity. An instructor caught in the act would possibly lose his position or at the least create embarrassment among his faculty peers and students.

Sitting on the bench he starred at his book while contemplating the faculty issues. He sensed someone approaching and saw a handsome, distinguished man of about fifty years of age. Their eyes locked and Vlad could not help smiling a brief reply when the man stated “Beautiful warm day today.” The man asked if he could sit and Vlad for reasons he did not understand eagerly said “it would be my pleasure.”

The man was tall, just under six feet, and muscular. He had the bluest eyes Vlad had ever seen and dirty blond hair. The stranger continued: “Your sitting on this bench reminds me of something that happened to me many years ago. I was a skinny, hungry Russian emigrant who spoke broken English working for the landscaping contractor here in the park. A young man sitting where you are now started a conversation with me. Since I was working I could not talk. He suggested we meet after I completed my work day. As I approached the bench after work he got up and walked toward me. He held out his hand to shake mine. I didn’t want to touch him as my hand was filthy. But despite the dirt on my hand I reached up and he held me firmly and longer than necessary. He smiled and suggested we go for a cup of coffee. I told him I couldn’t as I had not been paid and just had enough money for the streetcar home. He said, ‘Don’t worry. It’s just coffee. My treat.’ He took me to a small restaurant and we had baloney and cheese sandwiches and coffee. To this day I still remember that baloney. Every year on the anniversary of our meeting we have baloney and cheese sandwiches.”

“He told me about his studies at Western Reserve where he was a student and also about his family. I told him about my family and dreams for the future. I later learned that his family was wealthy despite it being the beginning of the Depression. I told him I had to get home to my parents. We arranged to meet the next day. He had his own apartment and two weeks later I moved in with him. We have celebrated 25 years of friendship. My friend is a manager of a bookstore downtown and I now own a landscaping business. I just visited a client in this area and walked in the park as a reminder of my happily meeting Roland. My name is Alex. Tell me about yourself.”

The two shook hands as Vlad stated:

“Меня зовут Владимир. Я родился в Москве и приехал в США после войны. (My name is Vladimir. I was born in Moscow and came to the USA after the war).”

“Вы говорите на русском языке? (You speak Russian?). Your English is perfect. I assumed you were an American by birth. I have not spoken Russian since my mother died ten years ago. But let us continue our conversation in our native language.”

Vlad then speaking Russian told his new friend, Alex, a brief history of his life: the study of German in Moscow, being an Aide to the General which included meetings with Stalin, his activities in Berlin and life in Washington and Cleveland since arriving in the USA. He finally mentioned that his best friend, Adam, was a high school teacher of art in Cleveland. He omitted any reference to man to man sex.

Alex then said: “You are an extremely interesting person. You must come to our home and meet my friend, Roland. Please come for dinner tomorrow and bring the artist, Adam.”

Vlad replied: “My friend Adam is a Negro. I am not sure I should invite a black person to your home?”

Alex laughed: “That thought is crazy. If he is as handsome as you, an interesting person to talk with and enjoys fine food and wine he is welcome.” Alex then gave Vlad his phone number and asked him to call him that evening to arrange the visit.

Vlad immediately went home and found Adam starting to prepare dinner. He told him about his encounter in the park and the invitation to dinner. Adam questioned being invited to a white person’s home. Vlad then told him what Alex had said and assured Adam that he certainly met the criteria of being handsome, easy to talk to and someone who enjoyed fine food and wine. Adam asked if Alex was gay. Vlad replied that he had not specifically stated he was but did proudly point out that he and Roland had lived together over twenty-five years. He also stated that there was probably more to their first meeting years ago than just a handshake and cup of coffee.

Vlad called Alex that evening and confirmed the dinner. The next evening driving in Vlad’s VW they easily found the home in Shaker Heights following Alex’s directions. On the way over they discussed the possibility of a sexual encounter with their hosts. Both agreed that while they would not suggest such activities they would remain open to the possibility.

Alex greeted them at the door. As soon as the door was closed, Alex grabbed Vlad as if he was a long lost friend. He then kissed him on both cheeks. Adam held his hand out to Alex to shake. Alex ignored the hand and embraced the startled black man also kissing him on the cheeks. Roland entered the hall, introduced himself and shook hands with Vlad and Adam in the American way.

Roland, Vlad and Adam sat in the living room while Alex completed the dinner preparation. The conversation was easy. Roland was interested in both of their lives and work. When he mentioned that he was the assistant manager of Burrough’s Bookstore, Cleveland’s largest bookstore, both Vlad and Adam told him they had been in the store and were happy to have a friend there in case they needed any special services. With this Roland said with a smile, “I am always available to give handsome men special service.” The way he said this left no doubt in the minds of Vlad and Alex that he was not just referring to book purchases. Alex called them to the elegant dining room where the easy conversation continued over the delicious perfectly prepared dinner.

After dinner they returned to the living room where they were offered after dinner brandy. Roland was interested in Adam’s painting and sketches. After many questions he asked if he could see some of Adam’s work. Vlad, who was enjoying the evening with these two new friends suggested they come to his apartment the following week. He told them that he had a number of Adam’s work on his walls and that he was sure Adam would be willing to bring additional art from his apartment and school. Vlad knew Adam would be embarrassed by all this attention and would have refused if he had been given the opportunity to express his thoughts before Vlad made the invitation. The evening continued another hour of pleasant conversation.

On the drive home Adam said: “I cannot believe you invited them to see my work. Roland appears to have an artistic eye and I am positive he will be disappointed with the quality of my work. He is such a gracious person that he will not tell me the truth about my primitive art skills.”

Vlad sharply replied, “Hey nigger (an expression Vlad had never used before) boy, stop putting yourself down. I am no expert but I do know your work is great. You work is wonderful, just as wonderful as your glorious body that I am going to take full advantage of as soon as we get home. I am an expert on male bodies. Yours is top notch as is your art work.”

Adam would have been highly offended as Vlad spoke the words that were so derogatory to him and all Negros. But he knew Vlad only used the words for emphasis and secretly he was very happy that his friend was so outspoken about his art work.

That weekend Adam brought works of art to Vlad’s apartment that he had at his apartment, parents’ home and school. He also borrowed some easels from the school to display the work.

Roland and Alex arrived the following Wednesday. They immediately began inspecting the artwork. Roland became very emotional, “You are truly a talented man. While I am no expert I believe my eye for quality in artwork is above average.” He then walked up to Adam and took his hands in his. “I must examine these talented hands.” He held Adam’s black hands, caressed them and then brought them to his face where he closely inspected them, smelled them and then tenderly kissed them. “I feel I am in the presence of an accomplished and truly skilled artist. May I use your phone?”

Roland dialed a number and began speaking, “Greetings Sebastian, this is Roland. I am having an absolute epiphany. Alex and I were invited to the home of friends Alex recently met. One of them, Adam, is an artist. I expected to see some nice stuff. I would smile and give him encouragement. But, I entered the home of a true artist. You must see the work of this young man. Come now or come next week. He lives nearby. What did you say you and Morris were just starting to do? Well, tell that lecherous old man to zip up his pants. We were just going to sit down to dinner. Come in about an hour. You will not be disappointed!” Roland then gave directions to Vlad’s apartment.

“I wanted you to hear that conversation. Sebastian and Morris own one of the most respected art galleries in Shaker Heights. We have been friends for many years. Never before have I called him with such enthusiasm. I am sure he will agree with me concerning your talent. They will arrive in an hour. Is dinner ready?”

Vlad and especially Adam were both in a state of shock. They quickly brought the meal to the table. Roland continued, “That nude painting in the bedroom. You told us it was done soon after you met Vlad. I assume that was the time you told us about how Vlad modeled for your art class when the professional model did not make an appearance. I am positive that when Morris sees that sketch you will see an instant bulge in his crotch area. He has an eye for fine art but even a better eye for the male body.”

Just as they all cleared the table together in anticipation of the arrival of the gallery owners the doorbell rang. Upon entering Sebastian and Morris embraced first Vlad and Adam, then Roland and Alex. Their embraces included kisses on the cheeks of the young men and lingering kisses on the lips of the other two.

The guest began an inspection of the art. They examined each piece first silently then whispered comments to each other. After seeing all the work in the living room, dining room and set up on easels in the spare bedroom Roland escorted the gallery owners into the bedroom. There were two paintings and one sketch on the walls. Morris was immediately drawn to the sketch that Adam had done in art class the day he had met Vlad. Sebastian joined him. They viewed the sketch from across the room and then up close. Both Vlad and Adam examined Morris’ crotch to see if the predicted bulge appeared. Unfortunately he was wearing loose pants that would probably conceal his thoughts as reflected in his dick. Then both Sebastian and Morris looked at Vlad. “This must be the man in the sketch. The eyes, the lips, the nipples, the dick all portray an element of eroticism without being pornographic. This simple drawing reflects the insight and talent of the artist.” Morris then walked over to Vlad. When this was drawn you were not just a model, you were an object of desire. The artist captured his lust for you in these simple lines. Only a person with both love and extraordinary talent could have completed such a work. My fantasy is not to just see you raw naked but to see you in the natural state while this artist completes a drawing with talent in his fingers and a combination of lust and love in his heart as he works. But that is fantasy. Right now Sebastian and I want to talk business.”

By the time the gallery owners departed for home they had discussed a showing of Adam’s work at the gallery in the fall, probably September. Announcements would be sent to the art community and newspapers. An opening reception would include wine and hors d’oeuvres and an opportunity for the community to meet the artist. Suggestions were made for additional subjects to be painted or sketched during the summer to be included in the exhibition. When the gallery owners departed they took with them two paintings that would be displayed and offered for sale for $200.00 (A substantial amount in 1958 considering Adam’s salary averaged about $70 a week spread over a year). If either were sold Adam would receive 50% of the sale price.

The following week Vlad and Adam again were invited to the home of Roland and Alex for dinner and conversation. After dinner Alex suggested a tour of the house. The guests had only seen the ground floor of the spacious home.

Their hosts escorted them upstairs. The tour included the master bedroom with an enormous bed. Then walking into the master bathroom was like entering a movie set. Italian tile covered the floors and walls. Opposite the entrance to the bathroom was a double sink. The large shower area with no doors was to the left. There were three shower heads and a handheld shower for spraying all body parts. The shower area would easily hold two or up to four crowded together. The wall to the right, opposite the shower, was all mirrors. Anyone in the shower could easily watch themself or any other activity in the shower. An alcove with swinging bar style doors hid the toilet

Both Adam and Vlad commented on the beauty and elegance of the master bathroom. “Four people could take a shower together” Vlad commented.

“It has happened” Alex replied. “Would you men like to try out the shower?”

Vlad replied with a smirk: “I don’t know. With all those handles and nozzles it looks too complicated to operate. You would have to help us.”

Roland replied: “No problem.” Alex and Roland began to remove their clothes. Vlad and Adam had expected and hoped this would eventually happen. Soon the four had stripped to their underware: Vlad – red bikini type briefs, Adam – black bikini briefs, Roland and Alex in pastel silk boxer shorts. Bulges were visible on all. First Roland, the shortest and skinniest of the four, lowered his shorts and both Adam and Vlad gasped in surprise as the largest dick they had ever seen popped out. It was circumcised, half hard and growing. The other three dropped their shorts all revealing rock hard uncut impressive in size and shape equipment but no match to Roland’s. Alex turned on the showers and the four crowded in together. Eight hands were soon playing with eight nipples, four cocks and eight balls. The helped each other wash every body part and crevice. Alex dropped his soap and leaned over exposing his tight 50 year old ass. Adam could not resist and fingered it with a soapy hand. Alex moaned with pleasure as first one, then two and then three black fingers were exploring. Adam could not resist and pulled out his fingers replacing them with his hard as stone dick. As he pumped Alex moaned with pleasure. Vlad held Adam as he fucked and Roland steadied Alex. As soon as Adam shot his streams of cum deep into Alex he pulled his dripping cock out. Vlad with no hesitation moved into the cum lubed ass. He almost immediately shot his load as Alex shouted various phrases of ‘fuck me harder’ in Russian. After he pulled out the four stood and embraced each other. Roland then announced: “Thank you for getting my lover prepared. Now he and I will have a long session in the bed. Please help me take my man into the bedroom.” Vlad and Alex realized this was not a request for help but an invitation to watch and / or participate. They stood in amazement as Alex lay on his back with his ass raised on a thick pillow. They could not imagine an ass could take a magnum cock the length and thickness of Roland’s. But to their sightseeing pleasure Roland positioned himself between Alex’s legs, pressed his dick head against the waiting hole and gently slid in to the base of his impressive dick. Alex moaned with pleasure. Roland pulled all the way out exposing his entire giant piece of manhood. Then he plunged in again, this time with more force. Each thrust was harder. Then he quickly pulled out, moved forward holding his dick over Alex’s open mouth as a tidal wave of cum erupted into the open mouth of his lover.

Then Roland looked at his guests who were standing in the middle of the bedroom, “Thanks for visiting us this evening. We need to rest. After you are dressed let yourselves out. Hope to see you next week. Alex is planning to prepare his specialty, Beef Stroganoff.” Roland then snuggled against his lover and pulled the covers over them.

Vlad and Adam drove home not speaking a word. As soon as they were in the house they grabbed each other and began hard kissing, fondling and caressing. Tumbling into bed they had their most intense session of loving ever.

Note: Beef Stroganoff was first served at the Stroganoff Palace in St Petersburg prior to the Russian revolution. In Alex’s youth in St. Petersburg and later after his family immigrated to the USA he would never have eaten such a tasty dish. In fact his family rarely had meat on the table and when they did it was cheap low quality not the tasty tender beef Alex would serve. Reprinted from Chapter 24, Boys of the 1950s. Alex is part of that story which will continue following the completion of Russia My Home.
Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..