Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 3,226 Words
  • 846 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Russia - My Home - 42. Chapter 42 Adam's Recognition

Summer 1958 – Summer 1959

Vlad was back in the classroom following a summer of teaching in July and visiting Reg and Jacob in Washington the month of August. Taking short detours while driving to and from Washington he visited Alan, Uncle Tom and Stan in Johnstown. Using the spare bedroom with a southern exposure and excellent lighting he set up a studio in Vlad’s apartment. Adam worked constantly preparing additional paintings to be included in the exhibition scheduled for the last week of September. Their visits with Roland and Alex almost every week were extremely satisfying to both their gourmet and sexual needs. Even after many visits they were still amazed at the sight of the skinny Roland giving his magnum dick to Alex. Vlad had more than one nightmare where Roland topped and almost ripped him open. While Vlad and Adam had never had anal sex together, Vlad’s watching Adam top Alex as a warm up for Roland gave him feelings about being topped by Adam. One night after returning from their friends’ home they snuggled in bed as usual. Vlad told Adam he wanted to be fucked. Adam enjoyed pleasing his friend but had never considered fucking him as jacking, sucking and cuddling had satisfied their needs.

“So you want this black dick in your white ass?” Adam said as he began stroking himself. Adam then got out of bed and returned with a can of Crisco. “My man gets what he wants.” Adam then rolled Vlad onto his stomach and spread his legs. He lubed his fingers and began massaging the rosebud and then into the hole.

“Fuck me” Vlad whimpered.

Adam lubed his uncut dick with Crisco and laid on the back of his friend. He then decided to raise the ass to a better position by shoving a pillow under Vlad’s crotch. Repositioning himself on top of Vlad he rubbed his dick around Vlad’s rosebud. He pulled back his uncut skin and then gently shoved in. Vlad knew there would be pain and bit the corner of a pillow near his head. He did not want Adam to know how much pain he felt. He asked Adam to please be gentle. Adam replied that he would. Adam with compassion slowly fucked his friend. As he became more excited he increased the tempo. The pain Vlad had felt subsided and he began pushing back against each thrust. This encouraged Adam who began pumping as hard as he could. The moans from the bottom encouraged deeper and harder thrusts. Finally Vlad felt the spasms of the dick in him as Adam unloaded. Adam then reached under Vlad and began stroking his dick that was pressed against the pillow. After two strokes the pillow was soaked with Russian cream. This began a new chapter in the love making of the two men with Vlad being a frequent bottom to the passionate Adam.

…………………………………………

Thursday evening, September 18, 1958 was the date of the gallery exhibit. As visitors began arriving at the seven o’clock opening time Vlad noted the diversity the group. There were elegant and expensively dressed women and men. They were in contrast to the ‘beatniks’ who were more likely to wear dirty jeans, long plain dresses and flannel shirts. There was also a group of Negros who were dressed in their ‘Sunday best’. These were family, friends and neighbors of Adam. Adam had told Vlad it would be best if he did not introduce him to his family. He also told Vlad he could easily identify his mother as she would be wearing her best dress, a blue dress with a lace color. Vlad was standing across the room from Adam’s mother when he saw her alternately quizzically staring at him and then at the nude sketch that Adam had done in class the first day they met. The erotic feelings of the artist was obvious in the drawing.

Refreshments included wine and a cheese, fruit, cracker tray. An exceptionally handsome young man not much older than eighteen was overseeing the refreshments. He wore strikingly tight black leather pants that accentuated his bulge. His white shirt was open almost to the naval exposing a hairless well defined chest. Periodically Sebastian, one of the gallery owners, would whisper in his ear and both would chuckle. Vlad saw Adam’s mother leering scornfully at the young man.

As Vlad examined the young man a well dressed distinguished man of about sixty appeared at his side and said, “I sure would like to share crackers with him.” He continued, “I was disappointed to see that you are ‘not for sale’.” Vlad thought that was a strange statement and then he remembered the N.F.S. (not for sale) card below the nude sketch. Every other piece in the exhibition had a card indicating the selling price. Vlad had protested the inclusion of the nude drawing in the exhibit but Sebastian convinced him that it would help highlight Adam’s many artistic skills.

The stranger introduced himself as David Windsor. Vlad remembered seeing the name mentioned on the society pages of the Cleveland Plain Dealer. He was a patron of the arts, philanthropist and obviously very wealthy. They continued with small talk that from the mouth of Mr. Windsor contained numerous erotic innuendos. “See that stunning young man surrounded by a group of lecherous females. Their pussies are dripping as they fantasize having him in bed. Unfortunately they do not realize his dick would shrivel at the sight of a vagina. But the right dick will get his juices running. He is my chauffer. He drives me places and I drive him in the sack. It’s a win – win situation. I want a drawing of him in the same format as the talented Adam did you. Excuse me, I am going to talk to Sebastian now about such a commission.”

The exhibition was a tremendous success. Five paintings were sold with Adam’s share being slightly over $500. (a substantial amount in 1958, when the average family weekly income was about $100 – the income of the average Negro family would have been lower). Sebastian told Adam about the request by David Windsor to have a drawing done of his young chauffeur / protégé. He had suggested a price of $75. While the gallery could have requested half as a finder’s commission Sebastian told Adam to make the arrangements on his own and keep the full amount.

……………………………….  

Adam pulled into the driveway of the stately mansion parking his dented and rusted 1950 chevy near the front door. To his surprise Mr. Windsor (David) answered the door. Adam jokingly thought to himself, I assumed a Negro butler would answer the door like in the movies. David graciously welcomed him into his home and ushered him into the foyer with its grand staircase leading to the second floor. He led Adam down a central hall with a marble floor as they passed elegantly decorated rooms. David took him to a large sun room overlooking a manicured yard and swimming pool. Going through French doors they entered the pool area where a naked Giovanni was sunning on a chaise lounge. Upon hearing the door open Giovanni got up and smiled, “It is a pleasure to meet you again Mr. Thompson. It is a real honor that a talented artist will be drawing me.” He extended his hand to shake and continued while holding Adam’s hand, “Please, let me examine these talented hands. You are an amazing artist.” While saying this he lifted Adam’s hands to examine them and then leaned forward and kissed each hand.

Adam was mesmerized by the handsome young man. He examined him noting the jet black wavy hair, deep brown eyes, small mouth over a sharp chin, a tanned smooth hairless chest with hard small dark nipples, flat stomach, narrow waist, long thin muscular arms and legs, hands and feet that were larger than normal but not out of proportion to his tall, about six foot (1.83 M) body.

David then commented, “You better closely examine his dick now. Giovanni is a very passionate young man. I know that having such a handsome artist scrutinize him while he poses will energize his inner emotions resulting in a full and beautiful manhood. I want this drawing to reflect a relaxed Giovanni. You may not have the opportunity to see a soft dick soon after the session begins. Although Giovanni is 100% Italian he was born in the USA and unfortunately his dick was cut at birth. That is what he has so that is what the drawing should reveal.”

As directed Adam happily inspected the Italian’s manhood. The now soft cut dick and dick head were slightly larger than average. The balls were each perfectly shaped hanging below the end of the shaft. The crotch hair appeared to be trimmed and the balls had either been shaved or were naturally hairless. Later when Giovanni raised his arms Adam noted the pits were either carefully manicured or naturally short haired. After the drawing was completed and Adam felt he knew Giovanni better he asked about the trimmed dick and pit hair. Giovanni laughed and said he and David visited a barber every week or so for a haircut, pit trim and below the waist grooming from cock thatch to ass. The barber had a private room with long mirrors on all the walls where he did the intimate body sculpturing. He appeared to enjoy the task for which he was well paid. He was skilled with the razor, trimming shears and hand. By the end of the shave and trim there were always three pools of cream on the floor to be swept up with the hair as the barber always took care of his clients and himself.

As Adam leered at the young man’s dick he noted it was growing.  David then brought Adam’s attention to a statute that was two feet (60 cm) tall.  “This is a miniature copy of The Dying Slave - One of the sculptor Michelangelo's greatest creations.     This classic statue expresses the soul's struggle for freedom.  It was created in the 1500’s.  Today the original is in the Muse du Louvre in Paris. 800px-'Dying_Slave'_Michelangelo_JBU001.          I want Giovanni to use this pose for the drawing.  I am sure you do not need any distractions so I will leave the two of you and return with some refreshments in about fifteen minutes to give Giovanni a break from his pose as you suggested.”

David departed. Adam set up his easel and then positioned Giovanni into the correct pose. As Adam adjusted Giovanni’s left raised arm into position he accidentally (or not) brushed the arm pit. “Be careful, there is a direct connection between my pit and dick. Touching it could cause an instant boner.”

Adam replied, “Don’t worry, I have seen your soft dick and its image is implanted in my mind. I can see hard and think soft – also I can see soft and think hard as I have already done. Just be yourself. Posing for a long time is difficult enough without having to worry about your dick.” Following that statement he readjusted the left arm with more than just a light touch to the pit. As warned Giovanni’s dick rose to a full hard boner.

Soon after the session started the bone subsided. Fifteen minutes later David brought out a tray with a pitcher of lemonade and a plate of cookies. The second session began and again Adam adjusted the left arm into the correct over the heard position. He rubbed the pit eliciting a moan of pleasure and hardon by Giovanni. When David arrived with refreshments after another fifteen minute session he asked Giovanni if he had any pains from posing. He replied, “Except for one area I feel no pain. It is exhilerating too watch Adam as he works. However, having such a handsome man stare at naked me is extremely erotic. My dick is beginning to hurt from my attempts to keep it down which I cannot always do. I think I am getting a case of ‘blue balls’ (the pain resulting from erotic thoughts with no release – cumming).

David then said: “Adam, I would like to relieve Giovanni of his erotic stress. Knowing him it will only take a minute.” David then got on his knees and swallowed the model’s hard dick. In less than a minute the moans of pleasure indicated he had released himself. Licking his lips David stood and said: “Hopefully Giovanni is now stress free.” He then walked into the house as Adam finished the drawing.

David had not looked at the partially completed work of art. When finished he examined it and tears came to his eyes. “Thank you Adam. My home has many valuable pieces of art. None compare to this simple drawing. You truly are a talented artist.” David took Adam’s hands and then pulled him into an embrace. He kissed him on the cheek and then took his head in both hands and turned the Negro artist face to him and kissed him on the lips. “Thank you, Thank you.”

As Adam departed David handed him an envelope saying, “What is in this envelope is not a mistake.” When Adam got into the car he opened the envelope and it did not contain the agree $75 but three fifty dollar bills, $150.

Adam drove to Vlad’s apartment. Being in a high state of ecstasy he wanted to take care of himself but also wanted to wait for Vlad’s return. He set up his art material and started a second drawing of Giovanni not needing a live model as the sight of the beautiful boy was implanted in his mind. Before beginning the drawing he striped naked and stroked himself stopping just as he felt the juices begin to rise. He drew for awhile and then edged. (edging - bringing yourself (or someone else) to the point of orgasm but then postponing the orgasm by stopping. When they do finally go over the top, many people describe the orgasms as especially intense) He drew and edged for an hour until Vlad’s arrival. When Vlad arrived Adam was glassy eyed, sweating and hard – “Please finish me” – he pushed Vlad to his knees, ramed in his cock and immediately shot down the throat, he then told Vlad about his adventure which resulted in a very generous payment.

He asked Vlad to pose in the ‘Slave Boy’ position and Adam did a second drawing of his friend. This time the drawing was at full erect manhood. It would never be exhibited publicially but proudly displayed on the wall opposite the bed.

The success of Adam’s exhibition resulted in the selling of a painting or drawing by the Gallery every month or so. His share of the sales averaged about $100 a month.

…………………………….. 

Vlad and Adam were having serious concerns about an open black / white relationship. As they had discussed earlier theirs was a double problem as an open man to man relationship was definitely taboo in addition to the black / white friendship. Race problems were happening in many areas of the country. Rosa Parks refusing to give her seat in a city bus to a white person in Montgomery, Alabama in 1955 was one of many incidents that spawned additional protest and confrontations throughout the country. These were becoming more frequent and sometimes violent. While Cleveland had not had any major incidents yet (Later the Hough race riots of 1968 resulted in deaths, many injuries and substantial property damage) Vlad and Adam were always apprehensive when out together. Fortunately they lived on the east side of Cleveland where blacks and whites could be seen together without usually creating scorn. They could not even consider visiting Cleveland’s largest suburb, the blue collar southwest city of Parma (the author’s home town) without being stared at and having mothers pull their children to their sides. Residing in a blue color neighborhood as a black / white couple (man / woman, two men, two women) would be scary.

………………………………..

Vlad and Adam continued to visit their friends, Roland and Alex, about every two weeks. Being with Alex made Vlad somewhat homesick although they had come from very different Russian backgrounds. Adam was grateful to these friends for putting him in contact with the art gallery with the result of substantial income and more important recognition of his talent by the arts community. The gourmet food with a Russian influence, the spirited conversation and the incredible sex the four shared was special. One afternoon when they arrived they were introduced to Sean McFadden, a handsome man of about forty. Both Vlad and Adam were shocked to learn that Sean was a Catholic priest. Another surprise was when they discovered he and his boyfriend, also a priest, visited the home of Roland and Alex once a week during the day for some private time together. Keith, the boyfriend, had returned to his parish near Akron to attend a parish meeting. Sean was free that evening and stayed to meet the professor and artist that both Roland and Alex spoke highly of.

At first both Vlad and Sean were skeptical about the intent of the priest and assumed he would spread the Gospel and try to convert them. Sean soon had them at ease as the three discussed their backgrounds. Sean told them he owned a farm in Seville, a small town about an hour south of Cleveland. Vlad told him about his visits and work on his friend’s farm in Pennsylvania. (Vlad would eventually visit the farm in seven years, 1965, after meeting a very special person.) Everyone at the table had interesting backgrounds and the conversation flowed throughout the meal.

When Alex asked Sean to join them upstairs for more conversation Sean replied that he was totally drained after the morning and afternoon with Keith but if he was not up to playing he would be an interested observer.

The five were soon naked in the shower helping each other wash everywhere. They fondled, kissed, tweaked and massaged each other under the streams of water. Sean, who they learned was forty – just two years older than Vlad, obviously had recovered from his day with Keith. His well proportioned uncut dick was hard and ready. They followed the usual routine. After the shower and foreplay the activity continued in the bedroom with Alex on his back. Each mounted the Russian. First Vlad, then Adam, then Sean each deposited their loads in the welcoming ass. Then skinny Roland with the magnum dick mounted his lover for a long session as the others departed.

……………………………………………….

Reg retired from his position with the State Department in Washington in March 1959. The university announced faculty promotions in April 1959. Vlad was promoted to the rank of Assistant Professor effective with the fall semester. He would now be referred to as Professor Vladimir Melnikov.

Vlad and Reg discussed their plans for the summer. They planned a road trip that would enable Vlad to visit parts of the USA he had never seen. Adam had been accepted to participate in a Fine Arts Seminar held at his alma mater, Wilberforce University in southern Ohio.

 

The comments concerning the intolerance and ignorance in Cleveland’s largest suburb, Parma was based on my personal observations. I lived there throughout the 1950s. I cannot verify this but I was told that with a population of 100,000 at one time it was the largest all white city in the USA.
Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

At this time (I was 27 years old), I was living in Montgomery, Alabama and recall very well seeing such symptoms of the separation of the races as water fountains on the streets marked 'white' and 'colored', as well as public restrooms like in the stadiums and parks which always came in sets of three marked 'men', 'women' and 'colored'.

Will Hawkins

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..