Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 4,701 Words
  • 1,612 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Russia - My Home - 26. Chapter 26 Vladek Meets an Old Friend

August 1947

 

Friday evening Vladek met with Sargent Bagley who had been assigned to accompany him on Saturday’s exploration of the city. The sergeant asked Vladek if there was anyplace specific he wanted to visit. Vladek replied that he was interested in finding places that he could visit later on his own. Included on his list were the department store Woodward & Lathrop also known as Woodies for which he had seen numerous merchandise ads in the Washington Post, Apple Hill Methodist Church recommended by the chaplain, Smithsonian Museums, the National Zoo and the Washington Monument. Vladek also told the sergeant that he wanted to travel by tram or streetcars as they were called in the USA so he would be comfortable traveling on his own in the future. Sergeant Bagley replied that they could take a streetcar that stopped near the base entrance to the National Mall then visit various Smithsonian Museums and the Washington Memorial on foot. From there it would be about a ten minute walk to Woodies, then a streetcar to the zoo and another streetcar to find the location of the church. While they may not have time visit any of these places he understood Vladek’s desire to familiarize himself with the layout of the city. From there it would be about a ten minute walk to Woodies, then a streetcar to the zoo and another streetcar to find the location of the church. Sergeant Bagley replied that they could take a streetcar that stopped near the base entrance to the National Mall then visit various Smithsonian Museums and the Washington Memorial on foot. Vladek also told the sergeant that he wanted to travel by tram or streetcars as they were called in the USA so he would be comfortable traveling on his own in the future. Included on his list were the department store Woodward & Lathrop also known as Woodies for which he had seen numerous merchandise ads in the Washington Post, Apple Hill Methodist Church recommended by the chaplain, Smithsonian Museums, the National Zoo and the Washington Monument. Vladek replied that he was interested in finding places that he could visit later on his own. The sergeant asked Vladek if there was anyplace specific he wanted to visit. Friday evening Vladek met with Sargent Bagley who had been assigned to accompany him on Saturday’s exploration of the city.

The diagonal streets, mostly named after states, were a little confusing to locate but with a map he purchased he had no problems. He was amazed to discover how easy it was to locate specific places using a good map as soon as he understood the layout of the city with its east /west streets having letters (A,B,C etc.) as names and north / south streets with numbers. By the end of the day on Saturday Vladek thought he could easily explore the city on his own by foot and streetcar.

Sunday morning he decided to test his ability to navigate the city and walked to the streetcar stop where he would catch a trolley that would take him near Apple Hill Methodist Church. He located the church with no problem and took a fifteen minute walk around the neighborhood prior to the 10.00 service. He easily followed the service although the format was somewhat different than at the Chapel at Ft McNair. An announcement was made at the end of the service inviting everyone to the Church Hall in the basement for coffee and donuts. While he stood drinking his coffee a few people introduced themselves and welcomed him to the Church. When they discovered he was a Russian most became very interested and started asking questions. One older man, about fifty years of age, introduced himself as Reg Blackburn. This, tall, thin, slightly balding man, with sky blue eyes and a small mustache had an incredible smile that matched his personality. Suddenly he realized the coffee hour had ended and they were the only two in the Church Hall. Vladek enjoyed the conversation. He appeared very interested in Vladek and asked many questions.

Also if you accepted I would not be eating alone but with a very interesting young man.” It would be my pleasure to continue our conversation. Vladek, would you do me a favor and be my guest for lunch. Reg: “Well, it seems to be just the two of us.

Vladek gladly accepted.

 

They walked to Reg’s car a 1941 Cadillac Convertible Coupe and then drove to the Old Ebbitt Grill, a historic restaurant that began as a saloon nearly one hundred years earlier and now offered excellent food, drink and atmosphere. Reg suggested they have a cocktail prior to dinner and ordered martinis. Vladek, not a serious drinker, enjoyed the conversation more than this new concoction. Reg then suggested the most expensive item on the menu, Filet Mignon. Vladek had never tasted meat so tender. He thought Reg was joking when bread pudding was proposed for dessert. Why would someone eat a dessert of bread? When Vladek tasted the bread pudding with bourbon that melted in his mouth he realized Reg knew exactly what made Vladek happy. Then Vladek thought to himself, I wonder if he could make my cock as happy as my stomach?

 

Their conversation continued with Vladek giving a summary of his adventures. He told Reg how three older men had had significant influences on his life. First he told about Franz, his teacher from Germany omitting the sexual encounters. Then he recounted his experiences with the Soviet general including his sitting behind the General when meeting with Stalin and how the General recommended he leave Europe and go to America after the war. Again he omitted the sexual encounters. Finally, Vladek told about meeting the American Major and how he became his confidant. He continued relating his eventually working for American intelligence in Berlin. This activity required his escape from Soviet occupied territory when his involvement with the Americans came close to discovery. Again he omitted the sexual encounters. Vladek also related his one day with the American engineer, Patrick Donovan, who the General helped obtain passage to Vladivostok and hopefully the USA. Again he omitted the sexual encounters. He told Reg that he assumed Patrick was in the USA and that he hoped to meet him again someday.

Vladek asked Reg about his background. He had volunteered for army service in World War I prior to graduation from high school. After the war he completed high school and then attended Western Reserve University in Cleveland where he received bachelors and masters degrees in history with an emphasis on modern European studies. After graduation he moved to Washington and accepted a position with the USA State Department where he had been employed for over twenty years. Later Vladek learned Reg’s father had been a wealthy industrialist in the steel industry in Cleveland. Reg’s inheritance permitted him to live a more lavish lifestyle than his government salary would permit.

Reg asked Vladek if he left any girl’s yearning for him back in the Soviet Union. “No. I was very involved in my studies and then profession and girls just were no part of my interest.”

With his bright sky blue eyes shining Reg looked intently at the Russian, “I understand fully. I never needed the companionship of women to satisfy my social needs.”

“Agreed.” Vladek replied as the men stared into each other’s eyes.

Following their two hour Sunday dinner Reg drove to the Smithsonian building on the National Mall to view the art collection. (This art collection was later moved to what is now known as the Smithsonian American Art museum which today has one of the world's largest and most inclusive collections of USA art from the colonial period to the present.) While Vladek appreciated viewing the art he enjoyed Reg’s company and knowledgeable comments more. Following the museum visit they returned to Reg’s car. After putting down the top on the convertible they took a sightseeing tour that first included the Washington monument and the Memorials to Lincoln and Jefferson. They drove past the White House, Capitol Building, Supreme Court and impressive train station. Prior to returning to the base Reg suggested they stop at a newly opened Howard Johnson Restaurant for a light supper. Although Vladek was not hungry he did not want this adventure with Reg to end and gladly agreed. Vladek enjoyed his first chicken pot pie and then had a difficulty choosing a flavor from the list of 28 ice creams available at all Howard Johnsons. He chose burgundy cherry while Reg had his favorite, butterscotch. As they walked back to the car Reg said, “I am really glad I met you. It was a pleasure to see my home of many years through a pair of young inquisitive and handsome eyes. If you are available I would very much like to take you on more adventures next weekend. I could meet you Saturday morning.”

Vladek was thrilled with the invitation and accepted with no hesitation. Reg then gave Vladek a business card with his State Department phone number as well as his home phone that he had hand written on the card. “If you have any change in plans please call me at work or home in the evening. Otherwise I will see you here at the base gate at 9.00 Saturday morning.”

They shook hands staring into each other’s eyes, holding hands longer than necessary. “Thank you for a wonderful introduction to Washington. I look forward to seeing you next Saturday.”

The following Saturday Vladek was at the gate fifteen minutes prior to the agreed meeting time and was pleased to see a smiling Reg already waiting for him. When Reg asked if he had anything special that he wanted to see Vladek replied that he wanted to buy some normal clothes. Since he was paid for his work at the Pentagon and his room and meals were provided at the Ft. McNair he had cash to spend. He told Reg that he had been told Reg agreed. Woodward & Lathrop Department Store would be a good place to buy clothes.

Since the suit needed to be tailored they would return the following Saturday to pick it up. After measurements of other body parts Reg helped Vladek picked out a suit, two white shirts, black sox and four neckties. As the tailor held his tape against the balls he was sure Reg had a twinkle in his eyes. He wrote a measurement on a piece of paper. He took a cloth measuring tape and held it just below Vladek’s balls then stretched it to his foot. Soon a man that Reg told him was a tailor was on his knees in front of Vladek. Do not think of this as a gift to yourself but as a gift to me so we can go places that will give both of us great pleasure.” I enjoy your company now and hope to enjoy it in the future. “You would not deny me the pleasure of taking you places where a suit and tie is expected wear? Reg then said something that gave Vladek great happiness. Reg replied that nothing would make him happier than to give his friend dress clothes. The young man indicated that would be a waste of time as he did not have the money to pay for more clothes. They went to the men’s suit department and Reg insisted Vladek try on a suit After Vladek paid for the merchandise Reg told him he very much wanted to improve Vladek’s wardrobe. Reg helped Vladek pick out slacks, two shirts, underware, sox and a light jacket.

Would you be willing to help me cook our meal.” As they left the Cathedral Reg said, “I have food at home to prepare a dinner. He refrained from taking Reg’s hand while thanking him for bringing him to such a magnificent place. As they sat next to each other Vladek felt an inner peace that his hectic life had never permitted. This was more impressive than any building around the Kremlin and Red Square. Never had Vladek seen such a dramatic and exciting building. Their final sop was the National Cathedral. As they drove around the city in Reg’s convertible with the top down Vladek had a surreal feeling that he was in another world.

I will enjoy being in the kitchen with you.” But as far as cooking I do not know if I will be much help. He simply replied, “It would be a pleasure to share a meal at your home. Also the fact that Reg used the word ‘our’ made Vladek happy. Vladek’s heart pounded hard as he restrained himself from shouting for joy “I’m going to your home.”

Vladek thought to himself, ‘I would love a tour of your bedroom, no not just a tour, a visit, a prolonged visit.’ I’ll give you a tour after supper.” You may use it or go up to the large one in the master bedroom. If you need a bathroom there is a tiny cramped one behind that small door. There are two bedrooms upstairs and the top floor there is a small office / sometimes guest room with a sloping ceiling as well as storage areas. A sitting room, dining room and small kitchen are on this level. Reg said, “Welcome to my home. The front door opened to a hall. The home had three levels. Entering the home Vladek felt like he was in a museum. Reg’s home was in a beautifully restored single family building on tree lined O Street in Georgetown, a historic area of Washington that is home to many politicians and members of the city’s elite.

Although I do not have an official curfew I don’t want to do anything to cause concern. I must go. They embraced and while holding each other Vladek saw the time on the nightstand clock and sat up. Despite Vladek’s protests to slow down or he would cum Reg continued soon swallowing the juices of the young man. Suddenly Reg pushed Vladek onto his back and moved his lips to the hard dick. Vladek felt the handsome man’s dick pressed against him. Without hesitation they were soon naked on the bed holding each other. He took Vladek’s hand who with no hesitation let himself be led upstairs to the bedroom. Reg moved back and stood. While exploring the other’s mouth they held each in their arms as tight as possible. Then arms were around each other. Vladek did not remember who moved when but soon their lips were touching. They stared. Their eyes were just inches apart. Reg reached with his free hand moving Vladek’s face so they were facing each other. Vladek moved his shoulder against Reg’s. They just sat there with both of Vladek’s hands encircling Reg’s one hand. Vladek reached with his other hand and placed it over Reg’s hand. He realized Reg was still holding his hand. I thank you very much.” This day has been one of the most interesting days of my life. “No Vladek replied. Reg took his hand and asked him if he was nervous. Sitting there he began to shake. Vladek restrained himself from leaning over and kissing the handsome man. When taking the glass from Reg sparks ignited in Vladek’s head as their fingers briefly touched. As Reg sat next to him, Vladek was very aware their knees were touching. He was surprised at the sweet, almost candy like, taste of the drink. The only alcoholic drinks Vladek had had were vodka, beer, an occasional glass of wine and the martini at dinner the prior week. Vladek sat on the sofa and Reg came into the room with two small glasses of Amaretto. Following preparing and eating a meal of pasta with sauce and homemade meat balls, a lettuce and tomato salad as well as store bought Italian bread and burgundy cherry ice cream from Howard Johnson Reg suggested they go to the sitting room and have an after dinner drink.

Reg asked, “May I see you tomorrow?”

Could you pick me up at the gate in time to go to church?” “I truly hope so.

“Gladly, what would you like to do after church?”

“More adventures in Washington and quiet time together.”

While he showered and leered he asked, “What are your plans for the day?” The next morning while Vladek showered Tom appeared.

“I’m going to church with a friend.”

As I heard someone say ‘The Lord works in strange ways’.’ Vladek thought to himself, ‘My interest in exploring the Church led me to Jesus and then eventually Reg. “Enjoy your time with Jesus.” “Sounds interesting,” Tom said in a sarcastic voice.

Vladek moaned with pleasure. Pulling the skin forward he put his finger in the skin hole and gently massaged the covered dick head. Placing the head against his nose he smelled a combination of the uncut man juice and Ivory soap. Pushing the skin back the exposed head glistened with the juices that only an uncut man produces. He examined the head which was half covered. Although he had many years of experience he had rarely held or sucked an uncut one. Now he would. The previous evening he had sucked the shaft with such abandon that he had not had an opportunity to savor it. He then lowered the briefs causing the hard dick to bounce out almost hitting him in the eye. Reg caressed the covered shaft and balls. Vladek stood in front of the kneeling admirer wearing only his white briefs. Kneeling he removed the shoes and sox and then unbuckled the pants and lowered them to the floor helping his friend step out of them. He kissed each pit and then Vladek’s lips so the young man could savor his own man aroma. Raising the arms he moved into the armpits savoring the man smell. Leaning in he licked, suck and lightly bit the nipples which were now rock hard. He fondled and then lightly pinched each nipple. Reg inspected the handsome upper torso. He removed the young man’s shirt and undershirt. Reg then told Vladek to stand still. Lunch was forgotten as they hurried up the stairs to the bedroom. As soon as the door closed upon entering Reg’s townhouse they embraced. At the end of the service Reg suggested they go to his house for a light lunch prior to their exploring Washington.

Stand, it is my turn for an inspection.” It can wait. “You are just seconds away from getting a mouthful or handful. Vladek reached down and pushed his hand away.

He reached up and pinched his nipples while draining his juices in the Russian’s eager mouth. But the lips felt magnificent on his dick. He wanted to tell Vladek to slow down as there was no need to hurry. Moving back to the head and then again taking it all brought moans of pleasure from Reg. He surprised Reg by taking the hard dick in his mouth and swallowing to its base. The previous evening he had only felt the dick pressing against his naked body. Vladek was pleased to see for the first time the long slender shaft that he estimated to be 18 centimeters (7 inches). Reg stood and Vladek did his inspection of the nipples, the pits and then the dick and balls.

After a restaurant stop for a quick supper they returned to Reg’s Georgetown town house for more loving. Later Reg took Vladek on an excursion to Mount Vernon. Following making sandwiches in the nude they continued their playing for about two hours.

Staying at Reg’s Saturday nights gave them more time for loving. Since Vladek had no restrictions on his movements in the future on Saturday mornings when he left the base he wrote a Sunday evening return.

Vladek was pleased that Tchaikovsky’s Fifth Symphony would be on the program. They would take Aunt Pat to a hotel and then later the three would attend a National Symphony Orchestra performance at Constitution Hall (today the orchestra performs in the John F Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts). Having recently had knee surgery Reg needed to help her walk and Vladek would be needed to assist with the luggage. His Aunt Pat was arriving by train from New York City at 7.05. One Sunday evening as Reg dropped off Vladek he asked his friend if he could pick him up at 6.30 the following week on Saturday morning.

The red head looked up and directed a smile toward Vladek. Then he realized he had red hair like his friend Patrick Donovan who he had known for about 24 hours in Moscow six years earlier at the beginning of the war in 1941. As he looked at the man he thought he looked familiar. Vladek saw no red head but did see a man with red hair departing the car. This seemed strange to Vladek that a lady who must be at least seventy years of age to be Reg’s aunt would not have grey or white hair. Reg had told Vladek his aunt had red hair. Aunt Pat had wired ahead that she would be in Pullman car 7. As they approached the platform the train pulled in. At Union Station the arrival board indicated the train was on time. Vladek walked out the base gate at 6.30 the following Saturday morning as Reg pulled up.

We both made it safely to the USA.” “Hello my handsome Russian friend who helped save my life. The two were soon embracing each other. The red head walked up to Vladek, dropped his small suitcase and opened his arms. But then he walked toward Vladek who soon realized this was Patrick. No, it could not be the first American Vladek had ever met.

Other than that we can do as we please.” There are only two things we must do: go to the concert this evening and take Patrick to the train Sunday evening. We can discuss our schedule for Patrick’s visit. I have breakfast ready. Let’s go to my home. I have a suggestion. We corresponded and here he is. I contacted the Licensing Division of the State of New York and obtained the name of Patrick’s present employer and then contacted him. His New York engineer license information was recorded. “Since I work for the State Department and anyone who worked in Moscow for an extended period would have registered with American authorities I was able to obtained records related to Patrick’s visit. He explained that Vladek had told him the name of the first American he had met in Moscow and that he was a consulting engineer. On the way Reg explained the sudden appearance of Patrick. Vladek was in a state of bewilderment as they walked to the car. We will have to take your friend to the concert instead.” She will not be coming to Washington. As Vladek turned to introduce his friend to Reg, the older man stated. “Aunt Pat cancelled her trip.

Would you please help me do a repeat performance.” Reg, the General and I fucked his cute ass. I know what makes Patrick happy. As they entered the townhouse Vladek said, “As hungry as I am for breakfast I am hungrier for something else.

The three men embraced. Patrick turned around and pumped his pure white dick that blasted gobs of white cream on the hard wood floor. Pulling out, Vladek without missing a beat moved in and soon made his deposit. He cried out as he shot his juices deep into willing ass. Then he just fucked hard. In again, out again. Reg shoved in then pulled completely out. Patrick cried out, “Fuck me hard.” Vladek opened the can and rubbed a gob of the white slippery substance on fair skinner Patrick’s lily white ass and into the waiting hole and then some on Reg’s long thin dick. Patrick leaned against the bed. His dick was rock hard. Vladek was surprised that Reg seemed very anxious to start the fuck. Holding, caressing and sucking gave them mutual pleasure. Vladek and Reg had never fucked. The three men then ran up the stairs and were all soon naked. Vladek went to the kitchen and grabbed the can of Crisco from the cabinet.

As Reg prepared a hearty breakfast of cantaloupe, Aunt Jemima’s buckwheat pancakes, maple syrup from Vermont, scrapple (a Pennsylvania Dutch specialty made from mush, pork scraps and trimmings combined with cornmeal and wheat flour, and spices) More important, did you enjoy your traveling companion?” Did you enjoy the trip? You had just met your compartment mate, a handsome Admiral of the Soviet Navy, who you would be traveling with and sleeping next to during the long journey across Russia to the Pacific. Vladek asked, “The last time I saw you we were at the Moscow station in the first class wagon waiting for the train to depart to Vladivostok.

I pray that the General is safe and living a good life.” I thank you. Although the USA had not yet entered the war I don’t believe my life would have been safe. Traveling west toward the Atlantic through German controlled areas would have been extremely dangerous. I would have not been able to obtain a train ticket to the Pacific without your help. Patrick then told his friend, “I am sure I owe my life to you and the General. From there he made his way back to New York City. At the end of the journey the Admiral introduced Patrick to the captain of a freighter going to Sitka in the USA Territory of Alaska. Not only was he a sensual lover, he was also an interesting conversationalist. Admiral Pogodin was an athletic top to Patrick’s ready and willing ass. Patrick then described the tender loving care he received from the Admiral.

For the next two hours the three men engaged in nonstop sex. And he got it. He would give more details later but at the present wanted more loving from the handsome redhead. Vladek then gave Patrick a brief summary of his life during the past six years.

My mother’s cousin, an administrator at the VA would pass him as she walked to work). (Truman did take walks followed by secret service men. Usually it is early in the morning.” Reg stated, “That is President Truman out for his daily walk. Walking near the White House they saw a man wearing a suit and hat walking alone followed by four strong men. The one hour walk to the Washington Monument in the middle of the National Mall took almost three hours as they strolled the tree lined streets stopping in interesting shops and having a leisurely lunch. Reg suggested they needed fresh air and exercise outside the bedroom.

I assume we are friends, my ass says so.” You may call me ‘Pat’. When I met Vladek we had so much to discuss in such a short period of time I did not want to take the time to explain nick names. “Actually, my friends call me Pat. As they walked Reg asked Patrick if he always used his first surname or if he went by ‘Pat’.

“Yes, Pat, We are friends.” Replied Reg.

Would it be more American?” Maybe I should be called Vlad? It seems Americans use one syllable nick names. “Reginald, your friends call you ‘Reg’, Patrick, your friends call you ‘Pat’. Then Vladek spoke out.

I will call you whatever you desire.” Reginald replied, “Vladek is fine, but Vlad is probably a more Americanization of your name.

“Let’s use Vlad for the rest of the weekend to see how it suits me.”

“OK, Vlad.” Both his friends replied.

Sunday evening at Union Station as the three publically shook hands while privately finger kissing under the handshake they made plans for Pat’s future visits to Washington and a trip by Reg and Vlad to New York City.

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

It is good,to be back reading your adventure.  I do wish you had an editor as many of the paragraphs have their sentences reversed for some reason.  

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..