Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 3,265 Words
  • 1,260 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Russia - My Home - 16. Chapter 16 Vladek Meets the General

Early one morning in February 1941 Vladek felt his shoulder being shaken. (By coincidence it was the same morning Franz was arrested.) “Get up and get dressed. You are ordered to report to a special war meeting. Take clothes for three days. A car will be downstairs in fifteen minutes to take you there.” Vladek noted that three other of his roommates, including Yuri, were being woken, all were German language specialists. He quickly dressed and leaned over Sergi’s bed. His friend was awake from all the activity in the room. He said good bye and told his friend he should return in about three days.

The four young men got into the car, a Soviet limousine. This was Vladek’s first ride in an automobile. He didn’t know what fascinated him more, watching the driver operate the car with frequent gear shifts or watching the dark winter morning Moscow and then countryside landscape.

Two hours later they arrived at a villa east of Moscow. Vladek secretly thought to himself that this must be the way the Czar traveled and lived. They were greeted in the elegant entrance hall by an army officer. “Welcome Comrades. You have an important mission here. The discussions and documents you translate will have powerful effect on the future of the Great Soviet Union. I am sure you are hungry. Follow me to the buffet where you may eat and then you may rest until the meeting begins.”

As Vladek entered the luxurious room he assumed he must be dreaming.  First there was the ride in the limousine, then the kind welcome at the elegant villa and now this grand room.  There were crystal and amber chandeliers, paintings and mirrors on the walls, a decorated ceiling, wood floors that gleamed like glass but most impressive the tables laden with food.  Never had he seen such opulence. Occasions setup buffet tables filled with Russian dishes, each with a menu card written in English and Russian, on the...

The food included many Russian delicacies including: Caviar, platters with fish and sausages, pelmeni (little Siberian dumplings), tureens of soup (hearty Ukrainian borsch and mushroom soup), boiled eggs, baskets of breads, jams, kasha (a wheat cereal the consistency of oatmeal), coffee pots and a large shining silver samovar (holds hot water for tea). The bowls of fruit included some that Vladek had never seen before. There were yellow fruits the shape of cucumbers. When one of the young men attempted to eat one by biting into it a servant went to him and demonstrated how to peel and then eat a banana. The young man as well as Vladek had never seen a banana.

They filled plates with the delicious food and sat at the small tables with white table clothes and napkins. Vladek poured himself a cup of coffee and tasted his first experience with this black hot drink. He decided he preferred tea.

After eating breakfast the young men were shown to their rooms. There were two rooms each with two beds. They were shown the bathroom the four would share. The bathroom was actually two rooms. One room had a toilet and small sink and the other a bathtub and large sink. This was a luxury none of them had considered, a bathroom shared by only four people! They were told to unpack their clothes and rest until called. The servant told them they could lie down and nap since they had had an early start and would probably work late into the evening.

Vladek removed his shoes, laid on his bed and was soon sound asleep as were the others. About an hour later they were woken and guided to a large room with tables and chairs set up for a meeting. Ten army officers entered the room. The young men immediately came to attention. Then the senior officer spoke.

“Greetings, I am General Valery Karasyovl. I am going to tell you something you will never hear again in the Soviet army. We are all equal here. You need not stand at attention when an officer speaks. You will respect the officers and we will respect you. Our mission is too important to have it complicated with protocol. At ease! Comrades, thank you for coming to our strategy meeting. Later we will be interviewing some German army officers from Berlin. None of us are fluent in the German language and will depend on you to be our ears and mouths. What you hear today will have a major impact on the future of the Soviet Union and its relations with other countries. What you hear today is top secret. I know it is not necessary to remind you to keep all you hear to yourselves. You will be well fed and hopefully treated with the upmost of respect during your stay. If any of you have any questions do not hesitate to talk to me or any member of the staff.

Vladek couldn’t believe what he was hearing from a General of the Soviet Union Army. Not only did this man appear to be kind he was handsome. About 50 years of age with silver hair, deep blue eyes and a trim body. He spoke like a grandfather would speak to his grandchildren. Later Vladek would learn what a tough ruthless person General Karasyovl could be.

As he spoke the General eyed each of the young translators. As his eyes penetrated Vladek the General smiled. Valery automatically smiled back and then realized he should not show such familiarity to a senior officer.

The work of the morning commenced. Numerous documents were distributed. All were in German with Russian translations attached. Vladek remembered working on some of these documents the past week. As the documents were discussed by the Army Officers there were numerous questions about the translations. Vladek and the other translators answered all questions.

In the middle of the morning there was a break where tea, coffee, bread and sweets were available on a table in the corner of the room. Vladek noticed that General Karasyovl was having a private conversation with Yuri. Later at lunch the General sat between the other two translators. Vladek felt a case of jealousy as the General appeared to show interest in all the young men except him. He appeared to enjoy talking to these young men, listening and laughing.

During lunch five German Army officers arrived. They sat together at a table in the corner of the room. After lunch the group returned to the conference room. General Karasyovl motioned to Vladek to come to him. He then asked Vladek to sit next to him. He whispered to Vladek, “I have been told you are the star translator. This afternoon you will please sit next to me.” Vladek was thrilled.

The General stood and introduced the Soviet Army officers and the translators. As he spoke Vladek translated his Russian comments into German. The leader of the Germans stood and introduced his officers. Again Vladek translated.

For the next two hours with maps attached to the walls there was intense discussion concerning military strategy. This was especially exhausting for the four young translators as they were caught between the Russian and German officers. When coffee, tea and snacks were brought into the room General Karasyovl whispered into Vladek’s ear, “Stand near the Germans and secretly listen, possibly you will hear something of interest. I do not trust them.”

Vladek did as suggested. He motioned to Yuri to come over to him. He then whispered into Yuri’s ear telling him that he was trying to listen to the Germans without being obvious and that Yuri should act like they were having a quiet conversation. While pretending to talk to Yuri he learned something very important, two of the Germans were fluent in Russian but they were not going to let the Russians know this.

When Vladek sat down after the break he quietly told the General his discovery. The General with no emotion replied, “That’s interesting.” He then reached over and placed his hand on Vladek’s leg. He gently squeezed it and said, “That is something I really needed to know.” His hand lingered on Vladek’s leg and he squeezed it again.

At the beginning of the next break a note was passed among the Russian officers and translators informing them to be careful with side comments and indicated which of the two German officers were fluent in Russian.

One of the German officers approached Vladek and asked him if he was from Berlin. “I have never been out of Russia, actually until this morning I have never been out of Moscow.” Vladek replied.

“Then why do you have a perfect Berliner accent. If I met you on the streets of Berlin I would never imagine that you were a Russian.”

Vladek did not know if he should inform the German about the extent of German language instruction in Moscow so just said, “One of my teachers in high school had studied in Germany. I must have picked up his accent.” Actually Franz had spent many hours with Vladek helping him perfect his Berlin accent. These lessons had been very pleasurable to Vladek as they frequently took place in bed.

General Karasyovl asked Vladek about his discussion with the German. Vladek told him that the German thought he was from Berlin as he had a perfect accent of someone from that city. He then told the General that he had replied that he had a teacher in high school that had visited Berlin and had picked up the accent from him. He further told the General that this was not really true but that he did not want to tell the German the extent of his training. He told the General his teacher was actually from Berlin and that they had worked together many enjoyable evenings helping Vladek obtain a Berlin accent.

Finally at 21.00 (9pm), the General announced that the discussions would end for the day and continue in the morning. The General then quietly asked Vladek if he would be his personal aide. He explained that he frequently asked different young soldiers to be his aide so he could have a better understanding of army morale. Vladek realized he could not refuse the request of a General. But even if he could refuse he would not have as he was thrilled that this handsome older man, a General in the Soviet Army, had asked him to spend time with him in private.

They entered the spacious rooms occupied by the General in the villa. Being the main guest suite it was large and elegantly furnished. There was a sitting room with sofa, plush chairs and small dining table. The second room had a large bed, dressing table and soft chairs. With chandeliers, paintings on the walls, windows dressed with lace curtains and velvet drapes, and thick carpets on the floor. The General told Vladek he would find the sofa to be very comfortable for sleeping.

Vladek was overwhelmed by the elegance of the room. He said to the General, “I apologize but I have no idea what an aide should do.”

“Do not worry. Just being here is the most important of your job. I do not want to be with the other nine officers in the evening. They are some of the top military minds in the Soviet Union. For that I am grateful that they are here at this planning meeting. But as individuals I have no interest in being with them. I know what they are all doing now: five are fucking the whores they had delivered to the villa, three are sitting together drinking vodka telling boring stories and one is already sleeping for the night. I have no interest in fucking whores and do not drink vodka or any alcohol. The no fucking and no drinking make me a strange military person. Maybe that is why I am at the top of the command.”

“Now my friend, I just want you to help me relax. We can listen to music on the radio and phonograph. There is mineral water and compote (a common drink in Eastern Europe, pieces of fruit in sugar water) available as well as cakes and if you want more food I can call to the kitchen and have something brought to the room. I suggest you relax and bathe while I relax and listen to music. Then I will bathe. I will give you a tour of the bath room. It is the most luxurious bathing room I have ever seen.”

The General then led Vladek to the bathing room with marble walls and tile floors. It contained a large bath tub, wash sink, dressing table and lounging chair. Later Vladek discovered that the toilet was in a separate room.

The General turned on the water at the tub. As it filled he suggested that Vladek soak in the warm water of the tub for about ten minutes and then wash every part of his body with the perfumed soaps using the loofa. Following the washing Vladek was told to drain the water from the tub and then rinse himself with the spray at the end of a hose. Just having hot water was a luxury for Vladek, everything else was beyond his belief. The General pointed to the towels on a shelf, soft white robe hanging on the wall and the slippers on the floor. He then left Vladek.

Vladek undressed placing his folded clothing on the table. He examined himself in the full length mirrors. While he had used small mirrors, usually cracked and with glass of low quality that distorted the image this was the first time he had the opportunity to examine himself in a crystal clear large mirror. He smiled as he stared at his face. Then he rubbed his nipples noticing how they were getting hard. By the time his eyes moved to his crotch his dick was rock hard. He considered watching himself jerkoff but decided to wait. He stepped into the tub and slid his body down so only his head was out of the water. Never had he felt so at peace with himself as he soaked in the warm water of this elegant room. He turned his head and smiled at himself in the mirror. After soaking, he decided to stand and wash himself from a standing position. He watched himself in the mirror as he washed his hair, then face, arms, arm pits, chest (with special care given to the nipples), body, crotch and dick. He pulled back the foreskin and gently soaped the head. Pushing the skin over and then pulling it back from the soaped head resulted in a sensation that nearly brought him to a climax. He stopped cleaning the dick and concentrated on his ass. By turning to the wall and twisting his head around he was able to see most of his cute bubble ass for the first time. He then removed the drain plug and washed his legs and feet as the water ran out. Using hose with a spray on the end he rinsed his entire body again giving the dick head and skin extra treatment. He stepped out of the tub onto a soft piece of carpet. He slowly dried himself while staring at the mirror enjoying examining his body. He put on the soft robe and slippers. Luckily the bulge from the half hard dick was hidden by the thickness of the robe.

As he stepped out of the bathing room which was off a small hall between the sitting and the General’s large bedroom he heard music. He went into the sitting room and did not see the General. He then heard the General calling from the bedroom. “Comrade Vladek, would you please come to my room.” Vladek entered the room and saw the General lying on the bed face down covered by a blanket.

“Would you please do me a favor? Sitting all day causes muscles in my back and legs to become tense. Please massage them.”

“I have never given a massage. I do not know what to do.”

“Start by placing your hands on the middle of my lower back and gently push. Then roll the hands back and forth.”

Vladek stood next to the bed and put his hands on the blanket over the General’s back.

“That feels wonderful. But it would feel even better if your hands touched my back and not the blanket. Remove the blanket. There is a bottle with a perfumed oil with the smell of a pine forest on the table. Put a few drops on your hand as you rub my back.”

Vladek did as suggested and almost gave a loud gasp of pleasure as he looked at the back, ass and legs of this handsome man of 50. Never did he believe that a man of this age could be so athletic looking, smooth and beautiful.

As he rubbed the back he could not stop his dick from getting hard. The smell of the oil was intoxicating.

“Now, my legs please.”

Vladek placed his hands on the General’s right thigh (upper leg). As he rubbed the thigh the General said, “Thank you, that is perfect. Your hands are magic.” While saying that the General slightly spread his legs and moved his ass up slightly.

Vladek continued on the right leg as the general moaned with pleasure. When Vladek placed his hands on the left leg the General spread his legs more. His balls were slightly exposed between the spread legs. Vladek himself was in ecstasy as he rubbed the legs keeping his eyes on the balls. He gently brushed his hands against the balls ready to apologize if the General was insulted. Instead the General moaned saying, “You certainly know how to give a man pleasure.” Vladek brushed against the balls again and the General in response raised his ass higher. Vladek assumed this was an invitation and began to gently massage the balls. The General reached up and placed his hand over the crotch area of Vladek’s robe. The General felt the hard dick and took it in his hand. He then rolled over. His rock hard precum dripping dick stood straight up. He opened Vladek’s robe exposing the young man’s equally hard dripping dick.

The General sat up and took the standing young man’s hard dick in his mouth.

“Please sir, I am going to explode.” The General grabbed Vladek’s ass and pushed the dick as deep as it would go. Vladek soon drained himself down the General’s throat. The General swallowed and smiled. “I have had many young soldiers be my aide. You are the first to understand my desires.” He then moved Vladek down into the bed and covered the two of them with the blanket. “My greatest pleasure is to swallow the juice of a handsome young soldier. Next is to hold a handsome young soldier. Tonight I shall have both. Thank you. It has been at least five years since I have had an enjoyable encounter. As a powerful General I can get whatever I want. But getting sex as I frequently do while also having a truly satisfying feeling is a rare happening. Thank you my young friend.” The General pulled Vladek tighter against his body. Within minutes the young man’s dick was again ready for action. This time Vladek slid down under the covers and was soon swallowing the juices of the General.

Twice during the night first Vladek and then the General woke the other for another encounter.

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I continue to enjoy both the story and history lessons. This chapter mainly moving along your plot. I've been disappointed that there don't seem to be many readers. I've enjoyed both stories so far. Pax. Steve

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..