Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 2,466 Words
  • 1,358 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Russia - My Home - 28. Reg’s Confession

November 1947

The day Vlad moved into the townhouse Reg announced that he was making a special dinner for his roommate. He joked as he mixed the meatloaf, “People cook expensive steaks if they do not have the talent to make a good meatloaf. While many consider this a low class dish I consider it one of my favorite meats if prepared properly. Over the years I have developed this recipe.” While enjoying their first meal as a couple living together Reg told Vlad he wanted to tell him more about his background.

“I was a rebellious teenager. Much to the consternation of my parents I dropped out of university to fight in the Great War which we now call World War I. After the war I returned to my home in Cleveland, Ohio and completed my studies at Western Reserve University receiving bachelors and masters degrees in history with an emphasis on modern European studies. My mother was always fixing me up with appropriate girls with marriage in her thoughts. My father assumed I would join the family business. I wanted my freedom so I moved to Washington and accepted a position with the USA State Department. As you can guess I had no interest in dating, fucking or marrying any of the appropriate girls my mother set me up with. In high school and the army I had a few meaningless playtimes with other boys. I enjoyed jerking off with them and once being sucked. I did not understand why this gave me so much pleasure while I had no interest in girls. During my years at university I never had any man to man or man to woman encounters. Soon after moving to Washington I was approached by a fellow worker. He came to my apartment and easily seduced me. Still I did not understand what was happening. I went to the library and tried to find information about homosexuals. Anything that I found was very negative so I was more confused. In high school I had been active in the church high school group, Methodist Youth Fellowship. I began attending Apple Hill Church more for something to do then for any spiritual knowledge. At that time my favorite sex partner was my hand. I by accident discovered a park where I could meet men. I brought a few home. Sometimes I was asked for money and I paid for a blowjob. When one attempted to rob me I decided I would stop doing it with strangers and just make love to my fist.”

“In 1927 one Sunday at Church I met a student attending Georgetown University, twenty years of age, ten years younger than me. We both attended the Tuesday Evening Men’s Bible Study Class. I enjoyed talking to him and looked forward to our meetings. We began to sit next to each other in class and would go out for a beer after class. We joked that this was very anit-Methodist as the Church preached about the sins of alcohol. The class organized a men’s weekend retreat. The group was to depart from the church at 6:00 Friday evening sharing rides to a camp about an hour drive from Washington. Randall, my friend, who everyone called Randy had an obligation at the university and would not be able to leave until later. Since he did not have a car he would be unable to attend the retreat if he was not able to leave at 6:00. I volunteered to pick him up at the university later. We would miss supper and the first session at the retreat. Randy asked the leader if we could share a room since we would be arriving late. I picked him up at the university and we stopped for a sandwich at a roadside café on the way. We arrived just as the first session was ending. The group leader was giving an assignment. Every participant was to discuss with his roommate a ‘fear’ and how ‘faith’ could overcome the fear.”

“Randy and I went to our assigned room. Facing each other while sitting on our beds we joked about the topic, ‘fear’. Then Randall got serious. He told me that he had a constant fear that people would not understand him and would reject him. He said that he often felt out of place. When he was with a group of people he often felt like an outsider. I then confessed that I frequently had the same experience. I told him that I attended the Men’s Bible Study Group so I could feel like I was part of the group. I confessed that I usually felt very lonely, even when with the other men. Then I told him I did not have this feeling when I talked to him. He told me that he understood the feeling and that when he entered the Tuesday evening meetings he hoped the chair next to me would be available.”

“He then said, ‘This has been a long day for me and we are scheduled to be up at 6:00 in the morning for a prayer session. I’m going to the bathroom down the hall and brush my teeth.’ I joined him. We pissed in private stalls as there were no urinals and brushed our teeth standing next to each other. When we returned to the room he stated, ‘I hope you do not mind but I sleep naked.’ I replied, ‘No problem, while I do not, I will try it also.’ He then stripped naked making no attempt to hide his beautiful body. While my body did not match his I was not going to miss this opportunity to get naked with him. He then sat on the bed opposite to me and said, ‘I am sure glad we got paired together. I cannot think of any other men in this group that I would want to spend the night with’. Sitting on my bed a few feet away I laughed as I stated, ‘Wouldn’t you rather be bunking with Herbert? I’m sure you could have fun counting his rolls of fat.’ As Randy scratched his balls he replied, ‘Please, don’t give me nightmares.’ I noticed Randy’s dick was slightly bigger than when he sat down across from me. I scratched my balls. He seemed to look at my dick and then in my eyes as he said, ‘Maybe you would have preferred Roland for a lively bunkmate conversationalist?’ Roland never stopped talking and seemed to talk about nothing. I replied, ‘With him I would easily fall asleep from boredom.’ I again scratched my balls. By this time we were both hard. He looked me in the eye and then down to my dick. ‘We seem to both have a problem. As a healthy young man I know how to solve it. Care to join me?’ He began stroking his dick. I stroked mine. He stopped and reached for his pants that were draped over a chair. He took out a handkerchief. ‘We can share.’ He got up and sat next to me. ‘Let me know when you are ready.’ Almost immediately I said, ‘Now.’ He handed me the handkerchief and I shot my load into it. Then he said, ‘Quick, I need it.’ He then shot his load. Then looking me in the eye he said, ‘I enjoyed that. Now I will have a very pleasant sleep’.”

“The next morning there was a knock on the door at 5:30 to wake us for the morning prayer session. We both got out of bed at the same time, each with a morning woodie. He looked at me and said, ‘I don’t know about you but I have to take care of this before our prayer session. He sat on the edge of the bed and starting stroking himself. I joined in and soon the handkerchief had two more loads.”

“The prayer session was followed by breakfast and then a two hour hike in the Virginia mountains to witness the beauty of God. The day continued with various spiritual workshops and discussion groups. It was 11:00 that evening before the final session ended. Back in the room Randy stripped and announced he needed to relieve himself of his anxieties. He began stroking his dick. I joined him and the handkerchief received more loads. We each got in our own beds and talked about everything and nothing for at least an hour. The program ended Sunday afternoon and we drove back to the city. I was very nervous but finally got up the courage to suggest he come to my home for dinner and then stay overnight. When he said no, he couldn’t. I was crushed. Then I thought to myself, Why would this handsome young man want to spend the night with an old man? Remember at that time he was about 20 and I was 30. But then I heard him continue. After saying ‘no’ he said. ‘I have a presentation tomorrow morning at my 9:00 class. I am not ready and will be up most the night researching and preparing. But, maybe I could come later in the week. If you are available I could go with you after Bible Study Tuesday evening. On Wednesday I have no class until afternoon. I will pack my toothbrush, all that I would need.’ I replied that I would be pleased to host him and his toothbrush. Then I suggested that I pick him up at the university earlier and we could go out to dinner prior to the Bible Class.”

“When we arrived at my home after class I told him, ‘My bedroom has one double bed and the guest room a single bed. You are welcome to sleep in either.’ He replied with a grin on his face, ‘Since this house is strange to me I better sleep in your bed so I am not scared in the middle of the night.’ While he brushed his teeth I got into the bed naked. As he crawled under the covers he reached for me. He rolled onto his side and pulled me into him. His lips found mine and we kissed as his hand explored my body. He moved from the chest to stomach to cock and balls. My hands began their own exploration. He grabbed my leaking dick and began stroking it against his. Soon we were both shooting onto the dick, balls and stomach of each other. He told me to lie still. He got up went to the bathroom and returned with a damp washcloth and towel. He cleaned both of us. We fell asleep in each other’s arms and repeated love sessions twice in the middle of the night and a longer session in the morning. For the first time in my life I called my office and told them I would be in late. That had been the most wonderful night of my life! ”Randy began staying at my home most nights and within a month he moved in permanently. He told me later that the first time he saw me during the Sunday service he was attracted to me. When he discovered I attended the Tuesday Bible Class he went only to get to know me better. He admitted he did not have a class the Friday afternoon of the retreat in the mountains but told me he did so we would go together later and not car pool with others. Finally he disclosed that he had never slept naked but told me he did in an attempt to seduce me. Of course I was very willing to be seduced by this handsome young man so it just happened naturally”

“Two years later in June, 1929 he graduated from Georgetown and accepted a position teaching mathematics in a Washington high school. He began his teaching assignment in September. The following month on Black Thursday, October 29, 1929 the stock market crashed. Despite the financial crisis we survived. When my grandfather died five years earlier I inherited a substantial amount. Grandpa had always lectured me on the importance of owning real estate. After his death his lawyer sent me a letter he had written to me to be read when I received my inheritance. Grandpa wrote that the bequest was mine to spend as I determined appropriate but that I should highly consider buying my own home. I bought this townhouse here in Georgetown. With the home paid for and our two salaries that were reduced as the financial problems of both the Washington School District and US government we had enough to survive. Those were the happiest years of my life as our love for each other deepened.”

“Less than a year after the attack on Pearl Harbor in 1941 Randy was drafted into the US Army. He was part of the invading forces that died on Omaha Beach in France during the June 1944 D-Day invasion. He was missing in action and I lost my sweet Randy.”

“We had fourteen years together. For months after his death I was in a daze. There was no support for the loved ones of a soldier if that person was another man. I could not discuss my loss with anyone. I have never felt as lonely and despondent as I have the past three years.”

“Then one Sunday at coffee hour after the church service I met a delightful young man. On the outside he was very different from Randy. On the inside he could have been his twin. The bright smile, amazing personality, charming optimism along with the most intense eyes I have ever seen awoken something in me. You my friend saved my life. I was nothing but a ghost performing my duties as required with no emotion.”

“You are not a substitute for Randy. I will always love him. But you are a reminder that life can be beautiful. I enjoy being with you. But since you are about half my age I realize our lives in the future will most likely take different paths. For now I enjoy helping you adjust to your new life in the USA. Most likely someday you will move on. I know we will be friends forever.”

Vlad wrapped his arms around Reg. “I love you Reginald and always will. No one can predict the future. But I know in some way you will always be in my life even if we are miles apart.”

They held each other. Then Reg led his young lover upstairs. They undressed and crawled under the covers. There was no sex that night, the first sexless night since Vlad had moved in. But there was a feeling of contentment radiating through their bodies that was superior to sex.

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..