Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 3,351 Words
  • 1,495 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Russia - My Home - 20. Chapter 20 The War Years 1941 – 1945 (Part I)

 

Introduction: Chapter 20 & 21 summarize some of Vladek’s war experiences from the invasion of the Soviet Union by the German army in1941 to the fall of Berlin and the end of the Second World War in Europe in 1945. Readers desiring a concise history of the Soviet Union’s should read Wikipedia’s Soviet Union in World War II. Wikipedia was the source for details about the war in these chapters.

…………………………………………….

As Vladek ran down the hall toward the stairs he met the running General. They entered the war room which was in total turmoil. The General took charge and requested that personal from the radio room read reports of the movement of Hitler’s army into the Soviet Union.

During the next thirty days the General only left the war room for meetings at the Kremlin and brief periods of sleep in his room. He announced that Vladek, an expert on the German language, must be with him at all times. Vladek had the discomfort of sitting behind the General when he was at the table headed by Stalin in the Kremlin. He had the pleasure of lying next to the General every night as they slept cuddled together usually too tired for sex.

……………………………………..

In the first three weeks of the invasion, as the Soviet Union tried to defend itself against large German advances, it suffered 750,000 casualties, and lost 10,000 tanks and 4,000 aircraft. In July 1941, Stalin completely reorganized the Soviet military, placing himself directly in charge of several military organizations. This gave him complete control of his country's entire war effort; more control than any other leader in World War II.

By the end of 1941, the Soviet military had suffered 4.3 million casualties and the Germans had captured 3.0 million Soviet prisoners, 2.0 million of whom died in German captivity by February 1942. German forces had advanced about 1,700 kilometers (1,100 miles), and maintained a linearly-measured front of 3,000 kilometers (4,800 miles). The Red Army put up fierce resistance during the war's early stages. However they were plagued by an ineffective defense doctrine against well-trained and experienced German forces, despite possessing some modern Soviet equipment, such as the KV-1 and T-34 tanks.

Correctly calculating that Hitler would direct efforts to capture Moscow, Stalin concentrated his forces to defend the city, including numerous divisions transferred from Soviet eastern sectors.

The Soviets had also prepared for war for more than a decade, including preparing 14 million civilians with some military training

……………………………………………

Six months after the start of the war Vladek was assigned the duty of participating in the interrogation of prisoners brought to a prison 500 kilometers (300 miles) west of Moscow. Vladek was sickened by the treatment of these soldiers. However, he realized he had no choice but to do as ordered. A shackled prisoner would be brought into the interrogation room by at least two guards and forced into a seat at a table. Vladek and a specialist in interrogation would sit opposite the prisoner. The specialist would do the questioning in Russian with Vladek doing translations. Usually the prisoner did not co-operate which resulted in beatings and other torture by the guards.

There were many forms of torture. One that some of the guards seemed to especially enjoy was to strip the prisoner naked and hang him by his arms to chains attached to the ceiling with his feet chained to the floor making it impossible for the prisoner to move. If the prisoner did not cooperate the guard had a stick that he would use to hit the prisoner. First he would gently tease the nipples and then the dick and balls while Vladek asked questions directed by the specialist. Sometimes the prisoner would get a rock hard erection. Then the guard would gently rub it with the stick. Occasionally this would so embarrass the prisoner that he would willingly give information. A few times the prisoner shot his load as the guard teased his dick with the stick. If he refused to cooperate the guard would hit him hard. First the nipples would be struck followed by the ass and then the dick and balls. The guards laughed as the bruised prisoners screamed and bleed. Another method was to shove a broom handle up the prisoner’s ass. The stick would be twisted and turned. Sometimes the prisoner’s feet would be released with him hanging by his arms. The stick in the ass would then be used to swing the prisoner back and forth. At times Vladek thought he would cry and be sick from seeing the brutality. Sometimes three to five prisoners would be strung up naked facing each other. They would observe the brutality perpetrated on the others. Often they had provided valuable information in the hope of stopping the torture. When there was a group of prisoners being tortured they would be taken individually out of the room for interrogation after the torture. This was done so the prisoner could give information without his fellow soldiers witnessing his betrayal.

Pissing on the prisoner was a torture enjoyed by some guards. They would lay the naked prisoner on a table face up with his legs and arms tied to the four table legs. The guard then would take out his dick and piss in the mouth of the prisoner he held forced open. Some of the activities were more play than torture. With one prisoner tied to the table on his back another one would be brought into the room and told with sign language to jack off the prisoner on his back. When the prisoner came the one jacking him off was forced to lick up and swallow the cum. Sometimes when there was a break in interrogation a guard would jerk off over the prone prisoner shooting into his mouth. If it was determined a prisoner, usually a high ranking officer, probably had strategic information he would be hung naked facing two or three other prisoners, usually members of his own staff / friends, who would be tortured. If none provided information they would be further tortured as the senior officer watched. The senior officer would be returned to a cell to consider the fate of the others if he did not provide strategic information.

One afternoon Vladek heard the captain of the prison guards joking about a party that evening. Vladek had had little contact with the guards other than in the interrogation room and thought it might be fun to have a few drinks and jokes with them. He inquired about the party and was told it would be in the basement after dinner. He thought to himself that this would be something to do besides reading one of the books from Patrick or jerking off.

After dinner he ventured to the basement where the guards had a room for recreation. He heard laughing. Entering the room he was surprised to see a guard leaning against a table. His pants were dropped to his knees and his bare ass was gyrating. The others were watching him chanting "Go, go, go." It was then that Vladek realized he was fucking the ass of someone spread eagle on his back on the table.

A guard stepped up to Vladek saying, “Having a little fun with one of the prisoners. Would you like to get in line? He should be really loose by your turn.” Vladek saw two guards with their pants down stroking their dicks ready for their turn. The fucker gave a loud moan as he pulled out shooting his load on the dick and stomach of the prisoner as the others cheered. He scooped the cum into his hand and held it to the lips of the prisoner who willingly licked it clean. The next guard moved up to the table and rammed his dick in. There was no emotion from the prisoner.

The captain of the guard walked over to Vladek, "The boys are having some fun. When a cute young Nazi arrives he is reserved until another is available. After a prisoner is interrogated he is either sent to a work camp or shot with a bullet in the back of his head along a ditch in the woods were the bodies are eventually buried if not taken by the wolves. The Soviet government does not have the food to feed them or manpower to guard or build large prisons. A prisoner sent to a labor camp is forced to help manufacture war supplies and equipment for the Soviet army. They work long hours and are given little food. The clothes they have do not protect them from cold winters while they work in unheated factories and sleep in unheated buildings. It is a death sentence as they slave for the Soviet army. This lucky prisoner being fucked has been given extra time to live. All he has to do is give us his ass for fucking and mouth for sucking."

Vladek was shocked that the poisoner was so willing. He was not restrained. He just laid there while being abused. He asked, "Why does the prisoner not resist?"

The captain replied with a chuckle. Although none of us speak German we have no problem communicating. When a handsome young man is selected he is stripped naked. A guard takes his dick in his hand while another holds a knife to it. A third guard drops his pants, steps behind the Nazi and shoves his dick in the virgin ass. Maybe the ass is not virgin and the prisoner enjoys the Soviet dick, who knows? The prisoner always accepts the fuck rather than the cutting off of his dick. Usually some other guards also fuck him to get him totally passive.

Vladek felt ashamed that he was aroused by this scene. He watched two more fucks then retreated to his room where he soon had his dick in hand and thoughts of that cute German's ass.

A week later Vladek heard some guards talking about a dance party that evening. Intrigued he ventured to the basement after dinner. He heard music coming from the party room. Entering he saw the guards watching two of their peers dancing with women. At the end of the dance one of the women was pushed to her knees as her dance partner shoved her face against his crotch. She unbuttoned his fly and took out the hard dick. This guard had an extra-long and thick one. She willingly accepted all of it. He fucked her mouth hard. When he was ready to shoot he grabbed her head and held it tight against his crotch. As he obviously shot his load down her throat she swallowed the juices.

Meanwhile the other dancer had his girl flat on her back on the table. With his pants down and her dress up he fucked with a vengeance. It was then that Vladek realized these were not women when he saw the dick on the ‘girl’ on her back on the table. This was a new ‘girl’ while the sucker on his knees was the same man he had seen being fucked on the table the previous week. Since cute young men had been selected for the party action and they wore lipstick, had scarves on their head and were barefoot it was understandable to think they were women. Vladek was told that the dresses and lipstick had been taken from abandoned houses in the nearby war ruined village.

As soon as the suck and fuck ended the record player was turned on and two other guards took the 'girls' in their arms. At the conclusion of the each dance they were fucked or sucked the guard. While Vladek did not participate he enjoyed watching. Some of the other guards stroked their dicks as they watched. One told Vladek, “No way would I fuck one of these ‘girls’. I am sure at least one of those fucking guards has a dick disease. Within a year probably all of those who fuck will have diseased dicks and never fuck again. My hand is clean. It takes care of me every day and will give me pleasure as I watch the spectacle. Join us as we have good clean fun.” Vladek joined a group of four that jerked off all shooting on the floor. After an hour of watching and jerking off Vladek returned to his room and wanked off again while thinking of those cute Nazi asses and Soviet dicks shooting their juices onto the floor.
.

Interrogation of prisoners was just one of Vladek’s duties at the prison. As the person assigned to the prison with the best knowledge of German (written, spoken and listening) he was given the duty of reviewing documents taken from Germans during battle. He wrote summaries when necessary and had the information sent to the appropriate individuals in the Soviet army. He discovered that one of the guards, Aleksey, had worked in an office prior to entering the army. Vladek requested his assistance. He was able to dictate to Aleksey in Russian as he translated German documents taken from prisoners as the proficient office worker typed as fast as Vladek spoke. The two enjoyed working together and soon spent all their free time with each other.

The prison was in an abandoned brick factory. The administration portion of the factory had three rooms. One room was for the factory directory and the other two smaller rooms were for office workers. The captain of the prison used the director’s office and Vladek worked in one of the other rooms. Since the work of Vladek was considered vital he was given use of one of the offices. Except for Aleksey, Vladek had nothing in common with any of the guards or other prison workers. None had received more than a basic education if any. There conversations generally related to fucking and how to get vodka. They smoked whenever a cigarette could be found. Their crudeness toward prisoners sickened Vladek. He requested permission to place a bunk bed in his office so he and Aleksey could work late at night and not worry about disturbing others. Actually Vladek just wanted to be away from everyone but Aleksey.

Vladek had been able to bring some of the books Patrick had given him. When they had spare time Vladek enjoyed reading the English language books to Aleksey simultaneously translating into spoken Russian. One evening they sat next to each other on the lower bunk as Vladek read a Donald Duck comic book. They both agreed the stories were trite while easily laughing at the antics of Donald, his girlfriend, Daisy and nephews Huey, Dewey and Louie. Their legs touched and fingers touched as they pointed to activities depicted in the comic book panels. Vladek realized he was becoming aroused and successfully fought off a bulge that started to appear in his pants.

That night, as happened frequently, the bunk began to gently rock as Aleksey did his usual in the top bunk. This of course got Vladek especially horney who always joined in doing his solo in the lower bunk. After the closeness of reading the comic together Vladek was especially aroused and without thinking said, “Well my friend, are you solving your problems with your hand?”

Laughing Aleksey replied, “You know exactly what I am doing. It is the same thing you do whenever I begin to take care of myself. Do you want to have a contest like we young boys did back in my village?”

“Sure.” Vladek replied as he stepped out of bed. Aleksey jumped down and soon the two wearing nothing but undershorts that were down at their ankles stood next to each other pumping.

Aleksey came first and shot the furthest. “You won tonight. I challenge you to a rematch later.”

Once they were settled in their own beds Vladek asked, “My friend, tell me about the adventures that handsome dick of yours has had.”

Aleksey related his story. “The real experience began when I was about sixteen. Starting at about the age of ten I had been jerking off with the other boys in the village. The older boys enjoyed showing off their mature dicks and relating stories about their conquests. Most of these stories were probably not true but to us younger ones they were extremely interesting. One day when I was sixteen I was walking along the road in my village when a woman called to me. ‘Young man, I have something to show you. Come into my house’. I had seen her around the village but had never spoken to her. I entered. ‘I have something to show you. But, you must promise you will never, never tell anyone what you saw. If you do I will deny it.’ I thought this was a fun game and agreed. She pulled up her dress and I saw her hairy pussy as she was not wearing any underware. ‘Do you like what you see?’ She then rubbed her hands on it. She beckoned me to come closer. Taking my hand she rubbed it against her hairy pussy. Then taking one finger she rubbed it up and down and shoved it into her moist hole. With her free hand she began caressing my pants. Soon she could feel my hardening dick. She opened my pants and began stroking it. ‘You know where this belongs.’ She leaned against the table and I fucked her. ‘This will be our little secret. Would you like to come back for more? I will hang a blue cloth on the cloths line if I am available.’ I began visiting her two or three times a week for a fast fuck. One day she told me she was having her monthly but that she had another way to take care of me. She got on her knees, put my dick in her mouth and sucked until I shot down her throat. That was as enjoyable as a fuck.”

“A few weeks later when I entered her home her husband, who I knew but had never talked to was sitting at the table. I started to turn around and leave when he said, ‘Don’t go. I know you fuck my wife. I want to watch a young stud do it. So I fucked her as usual. He sat very close with his dick out jerking off while I fucked. When I came he came. He thanked me and asked me to return soon. The next time he got on his knees and sucked me before I fucked. After the fuck he licked the cum off my dick. At a later visit his wife was not there. He told me she was visiting her sister but that he would take care of me. He again got on his knees and sucked me until I shot my load down his throat. He was jerking off at the same time and came right after I did. He thanked me.”

“During a later visit I asked why she had selected me and not one of the other boys of the village. She told me that she saw how all the others bragged about everything they did and assumed they were telling about their many conquests. She selected me because I was quiet. She thought I could be trusted while the other boys would want to boast about their fucking and let it be known she was available. Then she laughed, ‘The boys and men who brag the most about their conquests are probably getting the least. You are the quiet one and getting more than any of the others.’ My friends would make fun of me and call me the ‘village virgin’ while I was most likely getting more than any of them. Being quiet and modest has its advantages.”

“My action with the wife and husband continued for two years until I left the village when I got a job in an office at a factory.”

Then Aleksey said to Vladek, “I have told you my adventures. What about yours?”

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..