Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 3,674 Words
  • 1,158 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Russia - My Home - 19. Chapter 19 Happy Times Before the Bloodshed

When Patrick returned from the toilet the General told him to go to Vladek’s office at 10.00 in the morning for assistance in obtaining a train ticket. Patrick thanked him and they shook hands each holding and squeezing the other’s hand longer than necessary

“I see you have finished your tea. Shall we go to my room and examine my book shelf?”

Vladek enjoyed the twenty minute cold walk as Patrick answered his many questions about the USA. When they entered his room in a communal apartment Patrick pointed to the bookshelf as he said, “Is there anything you would like to do before we look at the books?” He said this while moving closer to Vladek and placing his hand on Vladek’s chest.

Vladek said nothing as he unbuttoned his coat and placing his hand over Patrick’s rubbing it against his nipple. Patrick smiled. They slowly undressed each other. As soon as Patrick was naked Vladek kneeled and took his dick in his hand. He had never seen pubic hair that was red. He rubbed his hand through the exotic bush. The dick began to rise as he stroked it. It was then that Vladek noticed something was different. There was no skin over the dick head. He tried to pull the skin over the head and there was nothing to pull. He had seen uncovered dicks but always assumed the skin had just been pushed back. It was a nice size dick, about 15 cm (6 inches) with a full round head. He put the head in his mouth. Patrick moaned with pleasure. He then swallowed it to the base and Patrick grabbed his head pumping a few strokes. Patrick then pulled out. “Not so fast my friend. We have plenty of time.”

“You have no skin over your dickhead. I have never seen a dick without skin.”

“It’s because I am circumcised.”

“What do you mean circumcised?”

“When I was born in the United States almost all boys were circumcised soon after birth. I do not know why. It is the custom. When I took showers with my athletic team mates I of course always checked out their dicks. I only remember one boy who was not circumcised or cut as we say. I wanted to touch him. I remember looking at photos of Greek statues. They were always uncut. It wasn’t until I traveled to Europe that I saw many uncut dicks. It was with great pleasure that I had my first close inspection of an uncut dick when I met a man at the banya and he agreed to come to my room.

Vladek was now only half hard. Patrick reached down and pulled his skin forward as far as possible. “It is done by pulling the skin on a soft dick forward and cutting it off. Since I was only a few days old I do not remember the pain. The Jews circumcise for religious reasons as do some religions of the Middle East. In Europe almost no one but Jews are cut. That is just the way it is. So my friend, enjoy my cut dick and I will enjoy your uncut one. “

They were now standing face to face. Patrick leaned in and as they embraced their two hard dicks pressed against the other. Patrick then turned around and rubbed his ass against Vladek’s hard dick giving a clear message that soon had the red head with the cut dick on his back with the uncut dick pounding his ass. The two men certainly did enjoy each other over the next two hours. For Vladek it was a memorable night, his first American, first redhead and first cut dick.

During one of their breaks from sex they examined the books on the shelf. Vladek was awed by the number of books. Patrick gave him five to take home that evening. He suggested he read A Big Sleep by Phillip Marlow first.

As soon as Vladek returned to his room at Army Headquarters he stripped naked, crawled under the covers and began reading the suggested book with a story line that included blackmail, kidnapping, extortion, seduction and of most interest pornography. At 2.00 in the morning he forced himself to stop reading. Having recovered from his two hour romp with the American he took his dick in hand and calmed himself prior to a perfect night’s sleep.

The following morning Vladek had been at work at his desk about an hour when he was ordered to meet with the General. As soon as he had closed the door the General asked for a report on the activities at Patrick’s room. Vladek explanation left out no details. He told about the circumcised dick. The General replied that he had seen a few cut dicks but never up close. Similarly he had seen redheads but never the bush and cock of a redhead up close. “You are thirty years younger than me and have already had sexual experiences I have never had. I hope by the end of the day I will have had the same pleasures as you!”

“I have made travel arrangements for Patrick.”

When Patrick arrived at the office at 10.00, Vladek told him they would go to the train booking office together and obtain a ticket for that evening, a 23.00 (11pm) train to Vladivostok, a Pacific Ocean port. At the booking office the ticket with Patrick’s name and passport number written on it was issued. No one but Patrick could use this ticket as entry to the wagon (train car) required both the ticket and passport (as is required today on long distance trains).

Upon return to Army Headquarters Vladek and Patrick entered the General’s office. Patrick profusely thanked the General. The General replied, “It is a pleasure to assist a handsome redhead. Later today I hope to get to know you better. Until you depart I would like you to give Vladek instruction in the speaking and listening of English language. You may do this anyplace: Vladek’s office, his room upstairs, a café or your room while you pack. Arrange to have my driver meet you at your room at 18.30 (6.30pm) to transport your suitcases and the books I understand you are giving Vladek to this building. I will arrange a light supper in my room so we may get to know each other better. AT 22.00 the driver will take you and Vladek to the train station for your 23.00 departure.”

The General then handed Patrick an envelope. “In this envelope are orders signed by me, General Valery Karasyovl, ordering you to travel to Vladivostok and to report to Army headquarters there to receive assistance in obtaining boat passage to the United States. As you travel the ten days across Siberia no one you encounter will have the authority to question your reason for travel or do anything to hinder you since you have orders signed by General Karasyovl. If you are able to obtain boat passage without the assistance of Army Headquarters that is no problem. They do not know you are coming so you need not report if you don’t need Headquarter’s help. No one there outranks me so no one will question why you are traveling to the USA. You are fortunate you met a General in the Soviet Army that enjoys the company of an attractive redhead. I look forward to our discussion this evening. Enjoy your day with Vladek.”

After having midday dinner at Army Headquarters the two men walked to Patrick’s room. At Vladek’s request Patrick constantly corrected grammar errors and pronunciations. The conversation continued during undressing, caressing, kissing, massaging, stroking, sucking and fucking. When Vladek said, “your dick is one of the more bootiful I have every seed.” Patrick corrected him while the Russian examined the dick up close, “you should have said: ‘one of the most beautiful you have ever seen’.” With his eyes inches from the dick Vladek responded with the corrected wording concentrating on correct grammar and pronunciation as much as concentrating on the dick.

While Patrick packed for the trip Vladek put the books in boxes to take to his room.  As he placed each book in the box he stated the title.  Patrick then gave a brief summary and review of the book.  The 25 books included: Faulkner’s As I Lay Dying, Two Agatha Christie books, The Yearling, Evelyn Waugh’s Vile Bodies and the best seller Gone With the Wind.  There were also about ten books with paper covers of about 50 pages each.  The books were full color with stories told in pictures with words in each picture box.  Each cover had a picture of the main character: Donald Duck, Superman and Popeye. http://media.comicbook.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Superman-First-Comic-Action-Comics-No-1.jpg

The boxes of books were the most wonderful tangible gifts Vladek had ever received. The friendships (and sex) with his teacher Franz and then the General were the most wonderful intangible gifts he had ever received.

After taking Patrick’s belongings and the books to Vladek’s room they entered the General’s living quarters by way of the door in Vladek’s room. The General was reading a newspaper wearing a robe. He suggested the younger men bathe and escorted them to the bathing room. Without instructions Vladek and Patrick assisted each other in removing their clothes. The General sat on a stool watching his friends. The two stepped into the tub, turned on the water and sprayed each other. Using loofas and pine perfumed soap they erotically washed each other – face, chest, armpits, belly, dick and ass. Vladek with soaped fingers gently rubbed the ass area and then deep into the hole of the American. When they stepped out of the tub the General stood and toweled off each of the men from head to throbbing dick to feet. He took special care with Patrick’s circumcised dick, the first cut dick he had ever touched.

All three men were totally aroused and not in a mood for tender foreplay. Upon entering the sleeping room the General pushed the standing Patrick against the bed with his feet on the floor, hands on the bed and ass exposed. After rubbing special oils on his dick the General easily penetrated the eager ass. He pumped until close to cuming. Pulling out he motioned for young Vladek to take his place. The young man did the same pulling out just before the point of no return. Patrick moaned with pleasure. The General moved in and rolled Patrick onto his back with his ass at the edge of the bed. He reentered the waiting ass depositing his cum within a couple of strokes. As Vladek moved in the General whispered in his ear. Vladek pumped pulling out as instructed and shot his juices on the belly and chest of the American. Then the General ran his hand over the cum using it to lubricate his hand as he stroked the circumcised dick. The American shot his juices straight up into the air coming down on his red haired bush. The General leaned in and licked the cum from the red bush. He laughed as he pulled red hair from his teeth.

The evening continued with periods of food, sex and conversation with the emphasis on sex. When it was time for Vladek to escort Patrick to the station the General thanked their new friend for his introduction to Americans, redheads and circumcised dicks. He laughed as he said, “My only regret in helping you obtain the ticket is that it will take you away from us.” The Russian General embraced and deep kissed the American he truly enjoyed as both a person and sex partner.

Patrick and Vladek returned to Vladek’s room to retrieve the luggage. “I have something for you Vladek. As a token of our friendship I am giving you the money I had saved for my travel to the Pacific coast. In this envelope is $100 US dollars (equal to more than a $1,000 in 2017). This war will have serious economic impact on Europe. The currencies of many countries will loose value. It could happen to the Russian ruble. Keep this money in a safe place. Do not use it until after the war. (Little did either man realize how this gift could give Vladek opportunities he had never thought could happen.)

As they walked down the platform to Patrick’s wagon (train car) the American asked in what class he would travel. He knew Russian trains have three classes. In first and second class each wagon has ten compartments. In first class two passengers share each compartment, in second class four passengers. While third class does not have compartments six passengers share the same space as four in second class and two in first class. Vladek just laughed, “Soon you will know. You are in wagon 12, compartment 5.”

When they approached wagon 12, the attendant, standing at attention, examined Patrick’s ticket and told him he could enter. Vladek told the attendant that he would accompany the American to his compartment. The attendant reluctantly agreed as only passengers were allowed to enter the wagon. Walking down the narrow corridor along the compartments Patrick soon realized he was in a first class wagon as each compartment had two beds.

Compartment 5 had a bed on each side of the narrow center aisle. At the far end there was a window with lace curtains and red drapes, and a table between the beds. There were high racks above the beds for small pieces of luggage. Larger items could be stored under the bed in a metal box that could only be entered by raising the bed and a storage area over the ceiling of the hall. The door had a lock and curtains. The metal box under the bed was a security feature as it could only be entered by raising the bed which was hinged to the wall. When someone sat or slept on the bed it was impossible to enter the box without disturbing the person.

The most interesting feature of the compartment was the man sitting on the left side bed. Wearing blue silk robe and pajamas he smiled at Patrick as he entered.

Still smiling he stated, ”Since first class travel is generally restricted to military and government officials I feared that my traveling companion would be a fat important person who smelled of sausage and sweat, smoked continuously, drank vodka while farting for ten days across the Soviet Union. What a pleasure to have such a handsome man as a traveling companion.”

Vladek glanced around the compartment and noted a naval admiral’s uniform on a hanger. He immediately saluted. “It is a real pleasure to meet you Lieutenant. But, please no more formality in this compartment. I am Admiral Leonid Pogodin traveling to take command of a ship in the Pacific Naval Yard near Vladivostok. Which of you two handsome young men will be my bed mate? Actually I would be willing to have both of you as traveling companions but since this compartment only accommodates two which of you will be sleeping with me?”

Vladek introduced himself briefly explaining that he had accompanied his friend to the train. He introduced Patrick stating that he was also traveling to Vladivostok. As Vladek and Patrick held each other in a tight goodbye hug the Admiral smiled winking at Vladek as he backed out the door and hurried to the exit as the train would be departing in about two minutes.

After taking off his coat and stowing his luggage Patrick sat on the bed opposite the Admiral. The Admiral asked Patrick about his impressions and adventures in Russia. They easily talked for the next two hours. When the Admiral asked about his impression of Russian woman Patrick replied that he had no special interest in women. Following this statement they stared at each other. Then the Admiral asked about his impression of Russian men. Leaning forward and deeply probing into the eyes of the officer Patrick stated that he enjoyed the company of handsome Russian men.

“So do you enjoy my company?” the Admiral replied leaning forward in the narrow compartment with their knees almost touching and faces close to each other.

“I don’t know. But I have a feeling I will.” Patrick leaned forward further, their noses and soon lips touched.

The next morning naked Patrick woke to the click clack of the train. Snuggled against a naked man he thought about the past day. He had been fucked by a tender General of the Soviet Army and then by his train mate, an Admiral in the Soviet Navy. Both were powerful men, both passionate and loving. The next nine days through Siberia to the pacific Coast would be a very happy experience.

The next morning the naked Admiral woke to the click clack of the train. Snuggled against a naked man he thought about the previous night. He had met the most interesting and affectionate American: his first American, his first red head and his first uncircumcised dick. The next nine days through Siberia to the pacific Coast would be a very happy experience.

And it was!

…………………………………………………

When Vladek returned to his room at about midnight there was a note on his bed. I miss you, please keep my bed warm tonight. He stripped naked and walked into the General’s sleeping room. He crawled into bed. Although the General was sound asleep he automatically spooned into Vladek with the General’s chest and dick against Vladek’s back and ass. Savoring the warmth of the General he thought about Patrick and the Admiral. The Admiral’s comments about sharing a bed and sleeping together implied that he would be a willing bed partner to his friend. With this thought Vladek got hard. He resisted taking his thoughts in hand and fell asleep against his man.

A few hours later Vladek woke to the smell of the scented lube and probing of his ass by the General’s fingers. He pretended to remain sleeping as the General gently shoved into Vladek’s willing ass. The fuck was soft and sensual. The young man felt the pulsating of his friend’s dick as it deposited the love juices deep into him. Vladek returned to sleep. Sometime later his dick had that wonderful feeling of warmth and caressing. He looked down into their bed lit by the morning sun and saw the General on his knees gently sucking on his contented dick. Vladek began thrusting with the General’s slurping. Soon he was giving his friend what he wanted. The General moved his face to Vladek’s kissing him as they shared the morning spunk. “Time to get up soldier, we have a busy day ahead.” Vladek followed the General into the bathing room. Standing in the bathtub together they washed each other. Kneeling, Vladek returned the earlier favor of the General soon receiving his juice which they shared as Vladek stood and they kissed.

Later that morning Captain Tarkovsky approached Vladek’s desk. “General Karasyovl needs you in his office immediately to review that confidential report you translated yesterday.” Vladek was surprised at the request since he had not translated any reports in the past three days.

As he entered the General’s office his superior ordered, “Close the door prior to our reviewing this report.” As Vladek closed the door the General took something from his desk drawer and approached Vladek standing at the door. The General had a key in his hand. He locked the door and took the young officer in his arms. “This is such a shitty day. This afternoon I must go to the Kremlin to attend a meeting with Stalin and the other superior officers. Czar Joseph as I would like to call Stalin if I didn’t know I would be taken to the firing squad for showing disrespect speaks of Hitler, that snake in the grass, as our ally, not enemy as I see him. Since no one may contradict Stalin we all give our agreement. How could a tyrant such as Stalin believe Hitler is a saint?” The General was shaking with rage as he held Vladek.

“I know you called me in here to calm you.” Vladek gently kissed the General while gently caressing his nipples. He shoved his crotch against the General’s feeling a hardening dick. “Permit me to give you the ultimate calming experience.” Vladek, holding the General’s hand, led him to the desk. He kneeled in front of one of the most powerful men in the Soviet military and unbuttoned his fly. With difficulty he took out the now rock hard dick through the pant’s opening. One deep suck lubricated it. Vladek then stood, faced the desk with his back to the General. Dropping his pants and leaning against the desk he exposed his cute bubble ass. The General moved in entering with one gentle but forceful deep thrust. Then holding one hand over Vladek’s mouth to keep him from crying out with pleasure he used the other hand to pleasure the young man’s hard dick. With each thrust into the eager ass he stroked the dick. Restraining himself from shouting he shot his load deep while his young friend sprayed the side of the desk.

He leaned forward resting on Vladek’s back with his dick still in place. As he slowly slipped out he whispered, “Thank you my friend. What a wonderful way to begin a difficult day.”

…………………………………….

A week later on June 22, 1941 Vladek and the General were woken from a sensual and peaceful sleep by a loud knocking on the General’s door. Naked Vladek jumped out of the bed and quickly retreated to his small room as the naked General answered the door. As Vladek entered his room there was a loud knock on his door. As he opened the door a crack a young soldier screamed. “Dress and report to the war room immediately. Hitler’s army has invaded Soviet territory in the west!”

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..