Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 3,246 Words
  • 1,434 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Russia - My Home - 18. Chapter 18 Triple New Experiences: An American – Uncut – Redhead

Following his brief but exhilarating meeting with the General, Vladek’s introduction to Army Headquarters continued. A sergeant escorted him to his new sleeping quarters. After walking down long halls and going up two flights of stairs they stopped at a door. Using a key the sergeant opened the door and ushered Vladek into the tiny room with no windows. It was about 2 meters (6’ 6”) square. Along the left wall was a bed. There was a small table with chair and clothes wardrobe along the right wall. At the end of the room next to the wardrobe there was a door. The sergeant told Vladek to put away his clothes and report back to Captain Tarkovsky in twenty minutes. When the sergeant departed Vladek sat on the narrow bed in total disbelief. Never before had he had his own room. He had never slept in a room that was not shared with others. This would be the first night he would ever be alone. Just the thought of being alone in his own private room caused his dick to respond. He was tempted to initiate his private room but decided to wait. He placed his few belongings in the wardrobe hanging up his worn out extra uniform and placing his one extra set of underware and socks on the self in the wardrobe. A few books, shaving equipment and a toothbrush completed his property. He went to the door at the back of the room next to the wardrobe and discovered it was locked. He looked through the key hole and could see nothing except a blank wall.

Returning to Captain Tarkovsky his informal training continued. He was given copies of all the books used in officer training school and assigned a desk in the corner of the room. Vladek sat at his desk the remainder of the work day studying the sections of the books the Captain had told him to review. After supper alone in the officer’s dining room he returned to his room with some of the books and continued to study.

Later he heard a knock at the door. He opened the door and was surprised to see no one there. Then he realized the knock was at the door in the back of his room. He opened the door that had previously been locked and was thrilled to see the General standing there. “Lieutenant, would you please give the General a massage,” he said with a twinkle in his eyes.

“I am sorry sir, I cannot do that. I have been ordered to study material on the duties of an officer,” Vladek replied in a serious but joking way.

“Since the primary duty of an officer is to keep his senior officer happy I will give you a private lesson,” the General replied as he took Vladek’s hand.

Vladek followed the General down a short hall into a suite of rooms that Vladek realized was the General’s living quarters. He led the young man into the private bathing room. They were soon naked standing in the bathtub washing each other. Vladek kneeled in the large bathtub and gently washed the General’s now rock hard dick. He then generously lathered it with the perfumed soap and stood up. Turning his back to the General he leaned over placing his hands on the side of the bathtub. The General needed no additional invitation. He was soon thrusting into the young Lieutenant while using his hand to stoke the young dick. The feel of the General’s pulsating dick as he shot his load brought Vladek to a climax.

That night Vladek did not have an opportunity to sleep alone in his own bed in his own room. Their love making continued throughout the night interrupted by interludes of sleep.

……………………………………..

Vladek’s next day began with a visit to the arsenal in a nearby building where he would receive weapons’ training and then be issued a revolver and rifle. He had never held a weapon. In fact he had never seen a weapon except those carried by some police and military men on parade. After basic instruction in the handling of a weapon his actual shooting lessons began. This young man who had never held a weapon soon became comfortable with both the revolver and the rifle. He received about an hour of training every day for a week. By the end of the week he was proficient in the handling of both the revolver and rifle. The General was thrilled to tell Vladek that he had received a report that he had scored an expert rating in marksmanship. He was issued a revolver to carry and a rifle that was stored at the Arsenal.

After the first morning of weapon training at the Arsenal Vladek returned to the Quartermaster to pick up his uniform. When he entered the tailor, the Sergeant, seemed pleased to see him. “I have one complete set of uniforms for you. They were done on a rush basis. You should try them on to determine they are the appropriate sizes. Please remove your clothes for the fitting of the uniforms.”

Vladek stripped to his underware. “I suggest you replace your basic underware with these. They are of a soft material especially for officers.” As the Sergeant handed him the new underware Vladek realized they were the same style and softness worn by the General. Vladek stripped naked. He caught the Sergeant who had caressed his balls two days earlier while measuring him for the proper pants length ogling him. Vladek decided to give the old man extra pleasure and nonchalantly scratched his balls. He then put on the undershirt and dress shirt leaving his dick hang slightly below the bottom of the shirt.

“I have difficulty tying my necktie properly. Sometimes it is very crooked. Could you show me the proper way to tie it. Maybe it would be best if you stood behind me so your hands would be in the same position as mine would be.” (Actually this was not the truth as Vladek had mastered the technique of tying his tie. He just wanted to give the old Sergeant an extra thrill if he wanted it.) The Sergeant stood behind Vladek as he stood in front of a mirror with his dick hanging below the bottom of his shirt and ass half exposed. The Sergeant reached around Vladek’s neck and began tying the tie. Vladek held his hands next to the Sergeant mimicking his moves. Vladek leaned slightly back so his bare ass slightly touched the crotch of the other’s pants. The Sergeant did not move away. Vladek felt him move in slightly. Soon he felt the Sergeant’s dick hardening against him. When they finished the lesson Vladek asked for an opportunity to try it himself. The Sergeant remained against the young man. Vladek suddenly realized his naked dick was starting to rise. He was sure he could get a quick suck or hand job from this older man. However, as a member of the General’s staff it was absolutely necessary that he not do anything that would imply that a man who likes men was on the General’s inner staff. Vladek quickly put on the soft underpants and uniform trousers. Looking in the mirror he could see the bulge in the Sergeant’s pants behind him.

While Vladek was no expert on clothing he was aware these uniforms were of a better quality than most officers wore. The set included a dress uniform for everyday use, battle fatigues, warm overcoat, warm jacket, three hats for dress, warmth and battle, soft dress gloves and warm gloves for cold Russian winters, Dress and warm socks and finally shoes and boots of a softness and quality his feet had never experienced. Fully dressed he admired himself in the mirror. While Vladek had never been a vain person he did marvel at the handsome man looking back at him. “Thank you Sergeant. You have done an excellent job. I look forward to returning next week and picking up my second set of uniforms.”

“You do look splendid. The Motherland is lucky to have such a handsome man in her army.” He leaned forward and adjusted Vladek’s tie. “If I can ever be of assistance do not hesitate to return.”

When he returned to his office Captain Tarkovsky told him he would be the liaison with the German section of the Ministry of Defense. He would have an office there and should visit that office to arrange the cooperation. Vladek was offered the use of a car and driver. However, since the new metro (subway) had stops near both this office and the Ministry he chose that method of transportation. Taking the metro would remind him of the happy times as a child riding the trams operated by his tram operator father.

He walked into the office of his prior supervisor, a Captain in the Army, who was pleased to see his former colleague. A small private office had been set up for Vladek. After about an hour of discussion concerning the coordination of information Vladek asked to have Yuri, also a German language specialist, sent to his office. When Yuri entered he recognized the uniform of a lieutenant but not the face. “Corporal Yuri reporting as directed.”

Vladek did not return the salute. Instead he smiled and said, “Close the door, Corporal.” It was then that Yuri realized this impeccably dressed office was his old friend. “You said ‘reporting as directed’. If I were to ask you to drop your pants what would be your reply?”

With a smile on his face Yuri gladly lowered his pants exposing his quickly rising dick. Vladek kneeled in front of him and soon swallowed the healthy piece of meat. He deep sucked as he played with the balls. Vladek stopped long enough to pull out his now dick of steel and began stroking himself as he sucked his friend. Vladek’s cum gushed onto the floor as Yuri’s gushed down his throat.

“It is nice seeing and tasting you again. We will be working together.” Vladek then asked Yuri to sit as he explained their assignments.

Later Vladek stopped at the desk of Sergi for a brief chat. Unfortunately he could not invite Sergi to his office behind closed doors as there was no reason for him to have a private conversation with an English language specialist. However, they did arrange to have a rendezvous in the attic later in the afternoon.

That evening Vladek told the General about his trip to the Ministry and his brief sessions with his old friends Yuri and Sergi. The Generals replied that he had certainly enjoyed Yuri’s handsome and massive dick and that hopefully he would have another taste. The General then told Vladek that he would like him to improve his proficiency in English. With Germany at war with England and the possibility of the United States involvement English language proficiency was essential. Since Vladek had told the General about Sergi’s expertise in English the General suggested private tutoring be arranged. Two days later Vladek returned to the Ministry to work with Yuri on German language projects and begin private English language tutoring with Sergi. This time he just did a quick suck off of Yuri with no pleasure for himself as he wanted to save his juices for Sergi.

A week later Yuri was given the assignment of taking translated reports to the Army Headquarters. They worked together at Vladek’s desk. At 16.00 (4pm) Vladek took him to his room. They then used the secret door to visit the waiting General. Vladek left Yuri with the General who first asked him to bathe while he watched. Then the General had a long sucking session with the young man. For Yuri it was a combination of torture and pleasure as the General was an expert at getting him close and then stopping. After thirty minutes Yuri was in agony, a very pleasurable pain. The General finally let him release his load in the older man’s eagerly waiting mouth. Yuri was then escorted to Vladek’s tiny room where a surprise was waiting. The General had arranged and Vladek had snuck up the back stairs a whore who was naked on Vladek’s bed waiting to reward Yuri for pleasing the General.

Vladek began working two days a week at the Ministry of Defense – Language Division and the remainder at Army Headquarters. He enjoyed his English lessons with Sergi. One afternoon Vladek was working at his desk at Army Headquarters when the General entered irate and annoyed. “Lieutenant Melnikov, come to my office immediately,” he barked.

As soon as Vladek entered the General shouted, “Shut the fucking door.”

Then the General, now calm and with a soft voice, “Vladek, I have had a terrible day. Please massage my shoulders. At the meeting of Generals all were praising Hitler and claiming our country had a wonderful ally. They were only concerned about how our military could assist the Nazi’s. They were of the opinion that Hitler would split Europe with us and that we would gain territory and power. They don’t realize he is a tyrant. He invaded all countries that touch Germany except Switzerland. He split Poland with us. Don’t they realize that as soon as that madman has control of Western Europe he will move to the east. I am positive he has plans for the Soviet Union. That oppressor wants everything from the Atlantic across Europe and our country to the Pacific. After that I assume he has his eyes on the United States. Why is Stalin and our military so blind that they cannot see his ambition.”

“Then I heard something even more disturbing. I am given highly classified information that most generals and other military leaders are not informed of. I was told today that one of our spies in Berlin warned Stalin that Germany is moving divisions to the borders to begin war on the Soviet Union. Stalin did not believe this warning assuming it was disinformation. How can he be so blind to just ignore such a report. Of course if I speak out against or even question Stalin I will be commanding an army in Central Siberia if I am lucky and shot if not lucky. We would be two dead men if it were discovered that I had shared this information with you. I need to talk to someone, you my friend, are the only person I truly trust.”

Vladek, standing behind, continued to gently massage the Generals shoulders and chest. “I need to get out of here. Vladek, meet me at the nearby Tbilisi Café where we may have quiet time outside this Army building. Leave now, I will be there in about fifteen minutes.”

Vladek entered the café and sat at a table in the rear corner and ordered tea and cake. There were two men at the adjacent table that Vladek realized were speaking English. One was complaining about a Russian girl who he had invited to his room. After she departed he realized his watch and some rubles were missing. The other appeared even more upset. For a month he had been trying to obtain a train ticket to Vladivostok. Apparently he wanted to travel to the USA and needed to reach this city on the Pacific to get passage. He had stood in line for hours at train booking offices every day and was always told there were no tickets available that day. The man with the woman problem departed and the other unhappily stared into his beer. This was the first time Vladek had heard a native English speaker.

Vladek turned to the unhappy man and said in English, “You speak English. I am studying the language and have never had an opportunity to talk with someone who spoke English as an original language. Would you please join me?”

The unhappy man looked at Vladek. At first he was frightened by the sight of the officer’s uniform. Then he saw the pleasant look on this handsome young man’s face and moved over sitting next to Vladek.

“It would be my pleasure to have a conversation with an attractive office in the Soviet Military.”

Vladek then introduced himself telling this man that he worked in the nearby Army Headquarters and was trying to learn English in his spare time. He did not go into any detail about his assignments.

“It is a pleasure to meet you. I am Patrick Donovan, an American. I am a mechanical engineer who accepted a job consulting on the construction of the metro. My mother is Russian and my father Irish as if you could not have figured that out by the red hair. I want to return to the USA. I do not want to be part of the war in Europe. The only possible safe route I see for returning is to cross the Pacific from Eastern Soviet Union. Crossing the Atlantic is not safe. Every day I go to the train booking office. After waiting in line, sometimes for hours, I am always given the same explanation, ‘No tickets to the east available today’.”

As their conversation continued Vladek realized the man was pressing his knee against his. The contact by this handsome man of about 40 years of age with red hair, blue eyes and a charming smile felt good, actually more than good, wonderful. Vladek did not move away.

He then told his new friend about his study of English. He had very limited access to English language books and had never seen an English novel. Patrick had placed his hand on his own knee with a finger touching Vladek. The younger man realized the knee pressing was not an accident and placed his hand in a similar position. Soon their fingers were touching.

“I have a shelf full of books I shipped from the USA when I came to your country. There is no reason to take them home as they are heavy and can easily be replaced.” With their hands on their own knees and fingers touching Patrick moved his hand over Vladek’s knee saying, “You should come to my room. I will give you any of the books I have.” He then squeezed Vladek’s hand who then moved his hand over to Patrick’s leg.

At this point the General arrived. Both men stood and switching to speaking Russian Vladek introduced Patrick to the General. The General smiled as he inspected the red hair and penetrating blue eyes on a handsome face. Glancing down he noted bulges in both their pants. The General ordered a beer while Vladek told about the problems of returning to the USA. The General enjoyed being in the company of these two handsome men and was grateful for conversation after his intense day with top Soviet military officers.

When Patrick got up and excused himself to take a piss Vladek quickly told the General about the knee pressing, hand holding and invitation to the man’s room. The General laughed, “Go for it. Actually I am so tired that after I finish this beer I just want to go home and go to sleep. Note, I said go to sleep, not go to bed which would include play and sleep. Tonight I just need sleep. I expect a full report on redhead dicks in the morning.”

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Is this the OSS Donovan? Suspect our General's star will rise soon. I love your characters and find it sad more are not following you. Pax. Steve.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I have been reading the chapters of this story that I did not take time to thank you for writing. The story about Vladek and the General is interesting, as well as exciting. Who would imagine that the General preferred young men.

 

Of course, since the days of the Romans and Greeks, young men have satisfied the needs of ranking officers.

 

I'm waiting to read the rest of the story.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..