Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 2,876 Words
  • 1,406 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Russia - My Home - 35. Chapter 35 “THAT WAS AMAZING” Jake shouted.

1951

Vlad and Reg realized they needed to have a discussion with Jake about Patrick’s ‘desires’ prior to his arrival. Vlad had already told Jake about his meeting with the handsome redhead in 1941 at the beginning of World War II: his first encounter with an American, his first redhead and his first cut dick. He reminisced about their meeting in a café when Vlad after hearing him speaking English with friends asked him if he could practice his English speaking after his acquaintances left. When the redhead saw the Soviet army uniform Vlad was wearing he was hesitant to talk to him but realized he could not refuse. Just as he was getting comfortable sharing beers with his new friend, Patrick was shocked when a Soviet general entered the café and joined them. Thirty hours later Patrick was extremely happy he had met the handsome young Soviet officer and general. Having the most glorious sex he had had in the Soviet Union with the two officers and having obtained a train ticket arranged by the General he would be indebted to them since that ticket enabled him to escape Europe as the war began possibly saving his life. While telling Jake about the fabulous sex Vlad omitted any mention of Patrick’s passion for being fucked.

With Patrick’s visit this could no longer be hidden as Reg told Jake while they relaxed in the living room Thursday evening prior to Patrick’s Friday visit. “Jake, there is something you must know about Patrick. He enjoys and many other men enjoy being fucked.”

Jake looked at Reg, “What do you mean? Only a woman can be fucked. Is this Patrick a woman?”

Reg wanted to laugh at the comment but restrained himself. “No, Patrick is definitely not a woman. Some men enjoy being fucked in the ass. You once thought sucking a dick was unusual and possibly disgusting. Do you enjoy it now?”

“Oh yes. You know I do.”

“Fucking a man is like sucking a dick. Until you understand it and possibly do it you might think it is something that could never happen. Well, to tell you the truth, I enjoy fucking a man who wants to be fucked. Not all men want to be fucked. I seldom enjoy being as they say a ‘bottom’. But I do enjoy being a ‘top’ to the right person. Just as I do not want to suck most men, I certainly do enjoy sucking some, as you well know. Patrick is a ‘bottom’ meaning he enjoys being fucked by the right ‘top’. Both Vlad and I get great pleasure from satisfying the redhead. Tomorrow, I suggest the four of us play together. When it is time for fucking you should watch and observe how much both the bottom and the top enjoy the activity. If you want to try I know Patrick will not object to receiving your handsome country boy dick. Do not feel that you are under any pressure to do anything you are not comfortable performing. Just do or do not as you please.”

That night their bed time sex was less than usual, probably they all wanted to save themselves for a good time with Patrick. Most nights Jake fell asleep immediately after their presleep fun. Tonight he laid between Reg and Vlad thinking about man sex. He could not get out of his head the thought of shoving his dick in the hole where a man shit. After finally falling asleep he woke in the middle of the night. He was on his side and Vlad was spooned against him with his soft dick against Jakes ass crack. Jacob without a thought pulled away from Vlad. Other nights when he was in this position he pushed back against Vlad and wiggled his ass, sometimes getting his Russian friend hard which followed by a middle of the night jerk and/or suck.

The next morning after Reg had departed for work Jake asked Vlad if he had ever been ‘fucked’. Vlad replied that he had. He told Jake that it was very painful at the beginning of the first time. He then continued saying that at some point the pleasure of being fucked was greater than the pain. It was a wonderful and strange combination of pain and pleasure. He further explained that he only wanted to be fucked by someone he really cared for. He told how he and Reg had a special time every year on New Year’s Eve. They attended a party at the home of a friend. After the party, high on spirits and their review of the happy events of the prior year Reg would take him in his arms. They would hold each other and then Reg would roll him over onto his stomach. Reg would then grease his ass with Crisco and gently penetrate him. His long thin dick at first caused a small amount of pain. But then his ass would adjust to the invasion and Reg would move in and out tenderly. Vlad continued telling that soon the pleasure was unbelievable and he wanted hard thrusts. Reg would then pound deeply into him. As soon as Reg released his load he would turn him over and suck the hard dick that had been pressed against the bed while being fucked. Within seconds Reg would be swallowing the juices. While on occasion they would fuck other times the New Year fuck was a very special event.

Having taken an early afternoon train from Penn Station in New York City Patrick arrived by taxi soon after seven. Jake was surprised at how much he enjoyed the conversation with their visitor. Patrick was very interested in Jake’s life both past and present. Jake enjoyed hearing about Patrick’s work and adventures in New York City. While most evenings the dishes were washed and put away immediately after dinner this evening everyone seemed in a hurry to have some serious time together. They decided to wash dishes and have the apple pie and ice cream later as the only dessert they wanted at this point was each other.

As soon as Patrick was naked Jake kneeled and took his dick in his hand. He had never seen pubic hair that was red. He rubbed his hand through the exotic bush. The dick began to rise as he stroked it. It was a nice size dick, about 6 inches (15 cm) with a full round head. He put the head in his mouth. After a few laps up and down the now rock hard dick Patrick said, “As good as that feels please stop. I do not want to finish this party before my ass is happy.”

Reg went into the bathroom and returned with a full hot water bottle. There was a hose with a smooth plastic piece at the end. Patrick lay on his side on the floor. Vlad took the nozzle at the end of the tube and shoved it into Patrick’s ass. He then unclamped the metal piece near the end of the hose. Jake saw the water bottle get smaller. He realized the water in the bottle was going into Patrick. When the bottle was empty Patrick remained on his side for a minute or so. Then he stood, walked to the bathroom and shut the door. Jake heard strange sounds coming from the bathroom followed by the toilet flushing and the shower running. A few minutes later Patrick returned from the bathroom.

“I’m squeaky clean and ready for any and hopefully all.” He then walked to the bed and leaned forward with his feet on the floor and elbows on the bed. His clean ass was fully exposed. Reg had brought a can of Crisco from the kitchen. Now Jake understood why. Reg opened the can and dipped his finger into the white creamy substance. He rubbed some on Patrick’s ass. Jake could see that he was also inserting his finger in the hole. Reg then rubbed Crisco on his long, thin, hard dick. He walked up to Patrick and placed one hand on his back and held his dick with the other. Reg then set the head of his dick at Patrick’s waiting hole. “FUCK ME.” Patrick shouted. Reg pushed in with brute force. He pulled out and pushed in again. “YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT.” Jake had never seen Reg so violent during sex. Their sex had always been very soft and tender. But it was obvious Patrick wanted to be attacked. After a few minutes Reg pulled out and Vlad moved in. He was just as forceful. He pumped for a few minutes and pulled out. Reg then pushed Patrick onto his back on the bed. He put the redhead’s legs on his shoulders and again entered with force, this time starring at his happy victim. He stopped and Vlad moved in. Patrick continued to smile and moan with pleasure.

Reg stood next to Jake and said, “I am sure Patrick would be thrilled to receive your country boy dick. If you want, just move in as soon as Vlad pulls out.”

“No. I enjoy watching. “

After about thirty minutes of happily abusing their friend Reg shot his load into his eager friend. As Vlad moved in to finish Reg leaned over the bed and swallowed Patrick’s hard dick as Vlad fucked. Soon both Vlad and Patrick released loads into the warm place holding their respective dicks.

Meanwhile, Jake had experienced many different emotions: disgust, curiosity, sadness, happiness, extreme horniness, and total bewilderment. His dick was hard and dripping. Patrick rested a few minutes and then walked over to Jake. He kneeled in front of the country boy who was in no condition to resist. Patrick took the now pulsating dick in his mouth and Jake shot his load immediately.

The four naked men went down to the kitchen and enjoyed the apple pie and ice cream. The four then worked together clearing the dining room table and washing the dishes. Of course there was much banter and playful bumps. By the time the kitchen was clean they were ready for round two which followed the same format as the first series of encounters. This time the event took over an hour. Jake, the observer, could not understand how Patrick’s ass could take the abuse it was getting.

The next morning when Jake woke he was alone in bed with Patrick who appeared to be in deep sleep. Jake had adjusted to city life and no longer woke up prior to dawn as he had on the farm. In the kitchen he found Reg reading the Washington Post and Vlad preparing breakfast. “Good morning handsome country boy,” Reg said with a smile.

“And a good morning to both of you. I sure slept like a log as they say,” the cute farm boy replied.

Reg: “Seriously, I want to restate what I have told you before about our evening fun. The rules of sex include two important rules: Never do anything that hurts yourself or someone else. Also, never do anything you are uncomfortable doing. Last evening Vlad and I were rough with Patrick. We did that because, first, we knew he wanted it and second, because we knew it would not harm him. You were correct to just watch if that is what you wanted. In sex, do what makes both your mind and dick happy.”

Reg continued, “The wonderful thing about Saturday mornings is that we do not have to rush off to work, school or church. The two of you are adorable in your Levis. You would even be more adorable with your Levis dropped to the floor. This old guy would be happy to taste his uncut boys.”

Simultaneously both dropped their pants. Neither was wearing underware. As Reg got on his knees their soft dicks rose to the occasion. Having finished off Vlad he was swallowing farmer’s cream as Patrick entered the kitchen.

“Well, I see my hosts are up to the occasion. After last night I am not sure my body will be able to entertain for days.” With a chuckle, “Maybe I exaggerated, maybe not for a couple of hours.” At that Patrick walked to the counter and poured himself a cup of coffee as he wiggled his ass in the direction of the others.

Following a day of sightseeing, browsing in small boutiques and having a hearty lunch at a small café on DuPont Circle they returned home for a quick fuck and light supper prior to attending a concert at Lisner Auditorium on the campus of George Washington University. Again, Jacob was an observer.

As Reg drove them home Vlad explained the significance of the opening piece, Brahms’ Academic Overture.   Brahms dedicated this piece to Breslau (Germany) University on the occasion of the university granting an honorary doctorate in humanities degree to Brahms.  Since the theme of the music prepared for this somber event was based on a combination of student drinking and protest songs the university administrators were not happy.  Vlad had sentimental feelings about the city of Breslau as his first love, his teacher Franz Eberhardt, had lived their prior to escaping to Moscow.  Vlad hoped to visit this historic city someday which was now behind Stalin’s ‘Iron Curtain’.  (At the end of World War II when Stalin grabbed a section of eastern Poland for Soviet Ukraine the Allies gave a section of eastern Germany to Poland.  Breslau is now the beautiful and historic city of Wroclaw, Poland.  In a plaza near the main entrance to the university is the statue of a handsome naked nicely endowed swordsman.  2166928734_e52f02c63b_z.jpg    122106.jpg

Immediately upon arrival home the four men needed no instructions. They were soon naked in the bedroom and Patrick was leaning against the bed with his feet on the floor, elbows on the bed and ass waiting to be happily violated. The format of the previous evening was repeated with first Reg then Vlad fucking from behind and then flipping the redhead onto his back for eye to eye fucking. Each would fuck until close and then pull out while the boy from the farm watched.

Jake walked to the side of the bed. His dick was hard and dripping precum. “Let me try this.” As Vlad pulled out Jake took his place. He raised Patrick’s legs to his shoulder. As he placed his dick against the eager hole Vlad stood next to his friend and put his arm around him. Jake pushed in and suddenly had the most magical feeling of his life. Never had he experienced such a sensitive pleasure.7 He slowly pushed all the way in and pulled out all but the tip of the dick head. Next he thrust harder and then harder. By the fifth thrust he was launching what felt like the most intense load of his life deep into the smiling redhead. If Vlad had not been holding his friend Jake who was in a light headed euphoria would have fallen. Vlad held him as his entire body throbbed.

“THAT WAS AMAZING.” Jake shouted.

Vlad helped Jake roll off Patrick and the two lay, arms around each other as Reg moved in to continue to make their guest happy. Reg deposited his cream and the four decided to take a break. Following a midnight snack in the kitchen they returned for more loving. There was now a trio of fuckers to satisfy their guest.

Jake woke in the middle of the night. He was sandwiched in bed between Patrick and Reg. Conveniently Patrick was sleeping on his side with his back to Jake. Jake rolled to his side, moved in and snuggled against Patrick. His dick hardened as it pressed against his new friend’s ass. Patrick pushed back. Then without saying a word Patrick spit on his hand and lubricated his welcoming hole and Jake’s dick. Jake slid in and quietly pumped in and out. With each thrust he got harder and closer to completion. In about a minute he pumped his farmer’s cream into the happy friend. Without pulling out he rested against Patrick and both soon fell back to sleep.

Late Sunday afternoon the three accompanied Patrick to Union Station for his return trip to New York. All, and especially Jake, agreed that another visit either in Washington or New York City should happen soon.

……………………………..

Vlad returned from class Monday afternoon with good news. His Political Science class professor had invited him to come to his office. Professor Wilson asked Vlad if he would be interested in attending the Mid-Atlantic meeting of the American Political Science Association in Philadelphia in April. While usually only seniors and graduate students were invited to attend the professor thought both Vlad and the organization would benefit by his attendance. The theme of the meeting was “What Is Hiding Behind the Iron Curtain?” While the university had funds available to pay for the meeting registration that included lunches and dinners Vlad would have to pay for his own hotel and transportation. Vlad assured the professor that he was very interested in attending and would be willing to fund the travel and hotel costs himself.

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..