Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 3,206 Words
  • 1,756 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Russia - My Home - 12. Chapter 12 Drafted into the Soviet Army - 1938

Misha at the Russian Embassy in Berlin arranged for the delivery of German newspapers and magazines to the Ministry of Defense in Moscow. The Soviet government restricted the availability of foreign publications to the general public. With few exceptions only select government officials were permitted to read this media. One of the exceptions was the Language Academy where students and teachers were not only permitted but required to read all German publications available. These publications provided insight for class discussions about the political, economic and social life in Germany. Franz realized he and the other teachers were in a very precarious position. They could not criticize Germany’s policies as Stalin and Hitler were supporting each other. At the same time they could not praise Germany as that could be interpreted as being negative about the Soviet Union. Franz also realized that the content of any newspaper or magazine published in Germany was totally controlled by the Nazi government. These publications were designed to give positive propaganda to the Germans not necessarily the truth.

Franz was shocked and saddened with some of the news from Germany. Events of 1936, 1937 and 1938 included: 1936 – Anti-Semitism continues, Japan and German sign pact; 1937- Japan invades China, Germany signs military agreement with Japan; 1938 – Romanian Jews stripped of their citizenship, Austria annexed by Germany, Jews eliminated from economy and their assets taken, France and Germany agree to the German Annexation of Sudenten, In Czechoslovakia Jews were violently attacked by Nazis.

In Franz’s mind if Germany could take Austria and parts of Czechoslovakia there was a possibility the aggression would continue west toward France and England or east to Poland and then the Soviet Union. While he loved his homeland, Germany, he did not agree with and feared the present Nazi government. (Franz’s thoughts unfortunately came true, three years later Hitler launched an invasion of the Soviet Union on 22 June 1941)

 ………………………………………..

Vladek completed his studies at the language Academy in June 1938 and received the equivalent of a high school diploma and a certificate of proficiency in German language. The Soviet Union was building a massive army and Vladek was drafted into service. He was immediately assigned to headquarters of the Ministry of Defense – Army Division in Moscow. Because of the concerns of the Soviet government about Germany Vladek was sent to the department that handled German communications. Although he had no military training he was given the rank of corporal. He was not issued a weapon other than a pen. His first assignments related to translating documents and letters. He was occasionally called into meetings of higher officials to explain his translations. Some of the officers were impressed with his aptitude and he was soon invited to attend meetings of the high command. He had the ability to simultaneously translate spoken German into Russian. A new technique was being developed where Russian officials would wear headphones in meetings with Germans and Vladek would translate the German spoken word into Russian. He had a tremendous responsibility as any errors in translation could result in serious consequences between the Russians and Germans. The accuracy of his translations was respected and he was soon promoted to rank of sergeant.

He was assigned to sleeping quarters in an army building in the center of Moscow near the Ministry of Defense. He shared a room with seven other young men performing work similar to his. The room was just large enough to contain four bunk beds and floor space for foot lockers. The soldiers hung their clothes on hooks on the wall or from the frames of the beds. Like Vladek they were all highly intelligent and motivated. They all worked in the various language divisions: four German, three English and one French. They worked long erratic schedules of at least twelve hours a day with times based on the needs of the Army. They seldom had a day off. However, none were unhappy with the situation as all enjoyed their work and realized there schedules and living conditions were exceedingly superior to the sometimes retched conditions of the regular Soviet army recruits.

While Vladek missed sleeping and having frequent and amazing sex with Franz and their friends he was usually too tired to think about sexual adventures. Luckily he had a lower bunk so on the nights he was not too exhausted he could make love to his fist without too much bed movement. He kept a rag handy to deposit his juices. It was not unusual to feel the bed vibrate as his bunkmate did it above him. The shaking would be followed by a sigh then body shifting and snoring.

Vladek soon became friendly with the young man in the lower bunk to his. They slept with their heads toward the outer walls and feet almost touching. The new friend, Sergi, worked in the English language division. He had attended an English Academy similar to the German Academy Vladek had attended. Sergi was short (5 feet six inches, 167 cm), slender yet muscular with blond hair and blue eyes.

Frequently Vladek and Sergi sat on their foot lockers facing each other discussing their work and lives prior to the army (however Vladek never hinted about his desire for men). Sergi was as proficient in English as Vladek was in German. Vladek wanted to learn to read, write and speak English, the language of America. Sergi readily agreed to tutor him in their spare time. Both young men appeared to want to be in the company of the other.

One evening following an English lesson and talk about their work and families Vladek told Sergi he was going to take a shower. Sergi followed him and the two young men were alone in the small shower room. Each soaped their bodies and began washing themselves in the cold shower water with their cheap soviet loofahs (just a rag with a rope at each end) using a scrap of harsh brown soap. Soft sudsy, creamy soap was unknown to all but high government officials in the USSR. Vladek naturally inspected Sergi’s body. . He had seen him nearly naked before but never the dick and cute ass. His dick was average size with the foreskin just covering the head. The balls hung low. Golden crotch hair crowned the perfect dick. The piece of Sergi’s anatomy that most aroused Vladek was his perfect little bubble ass. Being so close to that cute ass promptly caused Vladek’s dick to stir. He turned away and forced himself to block all sexual thoughts from his head.

When he turned his back to Sergi, his friend asked if he wanted his back scrubbed. Since it was not unusual to see Russian men scrubbing backs of friends at the banya the request was not strange. Vladek knew this action would cause his dick to stiffen. However, he did not want to appear unfriendly and really did want to feel the touch of his friend.

“Thanks. That would be nice. I will do yours next.”

“Sure, thanks,” Sergi replied.

The feel of Sergi’s hands soaping his back was erotic. Vladek moaned with pleasure as Sergi massaged his back as he washed. He pressed hard into Vladek’s skin. The slow sensual washing moved down to his ass and into the ass crack. Vladek’s dick was rock hard. He almost thought he would shoot a load without touching his dick the pleasure was so great.

“Thank you. I have never felt so clean. Now turn around and I will return the favor.”

Vladek waited until he sensed Sergi had turn before facing his back. If his hard dick had been pointing straight out and not up at an angle he would have poked into Sergi’s lower back. He began washing and massaging his friend with strong sensual motions. Sergi told him that his hands felt wonderful. As he moved down to wash the ass Sergi slightly spread his legs to open the area while leaning back. Vladek washed the crack with the loofah letting his finger linger on the rosebud. Sergi moaned. Vladek leaned forward and look over his friend’s shoulder. He was not surprised to observe the small hard dick.

It had been over two months since Vladek had touched another man. He wanted to visit Franz but was unable to do so because of his heavy work schedule and the time consuming problems of traveling across Moscow. The one day he was able to get away he visited his mother, grandparents and younger brother in the family’s one room. His father had been drafted into the army and was training in the Ukraine area of the USSR. As the good boy he was his duty to family outweighed his horniness. However, having visited his family he now felt free to visit and hopefully have glorious sex with Franz the next time he could get away.

“Are we finished? Time to dry off.” Each man toweled themselves dry with their back to the other. They both put on underpants and were able to return to their room with only slight bulges. When they returned to the room their roommates were in underware either sitting on foot lockers, talking or lying in bed, reading or sleeping.

With the combination of their desire to be together, Sergi’s ability to teach and Vladek’s natural language oriented mind he was quickly learning basic English grammar and vocabulary. Fortunately Sergi had access to books and publications from Great Britain and the USA.

While their roommates smoked and discussed life frequently based on sex with girls the two quiet ones sat on their foot lockers teaching/learning English. In the small room their knees often touched. Neither backed off.

At least once a week they showered together. Each session ended with a thorough back wash that always included a slow ass and crack cleaning. By an unspoken agreement they always toweled off back to back as each tucked his hard dick into his underware. They were vigilant that no one interrupted their showers. Occasionally another soldier was in the shower or entered while they showered. Luckily there was a noisy entry door just around the corner from the showers. If they heard the door opening they would by unspoken mutual consent turn their backs to the entrance. Anyone entering would just see the backs of two men showering. The fear of being caught aroused caused their dicks to quickly deflate in the cold shower. Vladek always enjoyed inspecting the naked body of the new comer. When there was an intruder Vladek and Sergi would not be able to complete their erotic back / ass wash. Usually they would then take a shower the following day which was unusual as most soldiers only showered weekly. The infrequent showers were encouraged by the use of the harsh, stinging brown soap and cold water. Neither the cold water or harsh soap bothered Vladek or Sergi since the reward was giving and receiving an erotic wash.

After two months of weekly showers Vladek got up nerve to say, “These back washings make me horney. I usually get a stiff dick and want to take care of myself. You are welcome to join me or to go back to the room. If I don’t, I’ll have a severe case of ‘blue balls’.”

Sergi replied, “I will join you. But I do not understand what you mean by blue balls.”

The two men were now facing each other, each with a rock hard dick. Vladek explained, “Blue balls represents the pain in your balls resulting from not cuming when you have had a long period of a hardon resulting from an erotic experience.”

At the same moment that Vladek began stroking his rigid dick he heard the door opening. He had no choice but to turn his back to the entrance and let the ice cold water spray on his dick. He soon deflated. To state that he was disappointed would be an understatement. After two months of back/ ass washing he had finally gotten nerve to suggest jerking off and the scene was interrupted.

As disappointed as he was he was happy to see Yuri enter. He had never seen handsome, tall Yuri’s dick or ass but had admired his athletic body. When in the room Yuri usually wore just loose under briefs. His muscular chest, hard nipples and solid six pack were a delight to the eyes. Yuri frequently adjusted his equipment. His bulge indicated a package of generous sized dick and balls. On occasion the dick head or a ball peeped out of his underware as he sat on his footlocker. Yuri was the bunkmate above Vladek who shamelessly rocked the bed in the dark.

Yuri smiled at his friends and stepped out of his underwear. Vladek was not disappointed with either the size or construction of the cock and balls. Yuri caught him checking him out and smiled. He laughed and scratched his balls as he winked at Vladek. Since Yuri frequently talked about the girls in his village with vivid descriptions of fuck scenes Vladek assumed he had no sexual interest in men. Vladek recovered from being caught gawking at his bunkmate’s package and said, “Now I know why you make the girls in your village so happy.”

Yuri laughed, “If only we had free time. I am sure I could find girls in Moscow to make happy.” He grabbed his cock and stroked it slightly as he said this.

Sergi and Vladek left the shower room as Yuri continued to wash and shamelessly play with himself.

When they returned to their room Sergi said, “Get dressed, I want to show you something.” Usually they would sit around in their underware after a shower.

Their room was on the third floor of the five floor building. Sergi led Vladek to a seldom used back stairway. “Follow me.” He led Vladek up the stairs. At the fifth floor landing there were two doors. One was the entrance to the fifth floor. The other, with a broken lock, opened to a continuation of the stairs. Sergi led Vladek to the attic. The attic had a few dormer windows. Since it was a summer evening the area was dimly lit by the sun. In regular apartment buildings the attic had multiple uses: drying clothes, a place for children and teenagers to play and talk and a place for clandestine sexual encounters.

Sergi told a story, “One day I was in the back hall and heard a man and woman talking in the stairway. They were giggling. She kept saying ‘no, not here’. She did not seem to be in distress. I peeked into the stairway and saw them continuing up the stairs. I followed them and noted they entered the door with the broken lock. I waited a few minutes and quietly pushed the door open. I saw the stairs and listened to them laughing. She was not saying ‘no’. I quietly crept to the top of the stairs and peered into the attic. She was on her knees with his dick in her mouth. They then changed positions. She got on her hands and knees. He pulled up her dress. She was not wearing underware. Her ass and cunt were in full view. He got on his knees and shoved in his dick. She began to scream with pleasure. He quickly reached forward and put his hand over her mouth to quiet her as he continued to fuck. Soon he was moaning with ecstasy. He pulled out and I could see cum dripping from his softening dick. I crept down the stairs quietly. I stopped halfway down and quickly jerked off. I heard them coming down and buttoned my pants and continued down the stairs.”

“You told me about the disease of ‘blue balls’. I believe the cure is to jerk off which you suggested just prior to Yuri entering the shower. You made no attempt to cover your leering at his dick. He caught you and laughed. I was also leering. What a pleasant sight. To get back to your proposal, I need to relieve myself. We have privacy here.”

Sergi dropped his pants and took his hardening dick in his hand. He began stroking. Vladek immediately joined him. The two men pumped their dicks staring first into the other’s eyes and then the other’s dick. In less than a minute both were shooting creamy loads on the floor. Vladek was surprised and impressed with both the quantity and intensity of the cuming of his friend.

Vladek then told his friend, “I have been wanting to do this with you since the day we met. The first time you washed my back and ass in the shower I almost shot my load without touching my dick. The washings were maybe the most frustrating and enjoyable experiences of my life. I don’t know what took us so long to finally get together. I hope this was not a onetime event.”

“I felt the same way. I am positive we will find the time to continue.”

They returned to their room. All of their roommates were already in bed. The two stripped to their underware and got into their beds. Their bunks touched each other, foot to foot. Prior to getting in bed Vladek adjusted the blankets at the foot of both beds so they were overlapping. He then turned off the light and got into his bed. He moved down in the bed so his feet reached onto Sergi’s bed while still under the blankets. He moved further and soon his feet touched Sergi’s. Soon the two of them were playing footsie, rubbing each other’s feet. Meanwhile the bed began to rock as Yuri apparently was jerking off. After a couple of minutes the movement stopped and a soft sigh of pleasure was heard from Yuri’s bunk. Vladek reached up and gently stabbed the bottom of the mattress of Yuri’s bunk, “Have pleasant dreams my friend,” he told Yuri.

“Now I most certainly will” was Yuri’s reply with a chuckle.

……………………………………………..

Sex in the banya. In the 1990s one of St Petersburg’s popular banyas had a sex rendezvous area as described in Vladek’s building. The banya was in a five story building. The regular men’s banya was on the third floor. In the sauna room there was a door opening to a short hall that led to the back stairs. There was a small doorless room off this short hall. This small room frequently was full of men cruising, touching, sucking, etc. The stairs went to the attic similar to the one described. The stairs were dimly lighted. Men cruised and then had open sex on the stairs and landings. Some ventured to the attic after finding a partner on the stairs. The women’s banya was on the fourth floor. It was not unusual to see a man peeping through cracks and holes around the locked door jerking off as he observed the women in the sauna. Unfortunately by the end of the 1990s the door in the men’s banya was locked. This banya is still popular but no longer as a cruising place.

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..