Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 4,069 Words
  • 975 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Russia - My Home - 27. An Erotic Evening with the Senator

September 1947

A month after his first visit Pat returned to Washington. Reg had arranged for Vlad and Pat to have dinner at the home of Bible Billie, a Senator from a southern state. All Reg would tell Pat and Vlad was that he was positive they would have an interesting and very enjoyable time. Pat did not understand why he would be invited to or enjoy an evening in the company of Senator Bible Billie, one of the most outspoken segregationist in the Senate.

 

The Senator’s townhouse was in Georgetown, a ten minute walk from Reg’s townhouse. Vlad and Pat walked up the front steps and used the shining brass door knocker to announce their arrival. The good looks and charm of the handsome Negro that answered the door impressed both the visitors. His appearance attributes were stunning: tall about six feet, wide shoulders, flat stomach, dark brown eyes that gleamed, a welcoming smile on a handsome face and skin as dark as either had ever seen. He was truly a man of beauty. He smiled “You must be Pat and Vlad. Welcome. Please come in.” He escorted them to an over decorated sitting room. Another man as handsome as the Negro but younger and white stood and introduced himself. Shaking their hands, “Welcome, I am Jimmy Don Whitehead the manager of the Senator’s Washington office. Please call me J D. Have a seat. I will tell the Senator you have arrived. Meanwhile, partake of this ice tea and lemonade.”

 

Left alone Pat and Vlad smiled at each other, both thinking of the handsome Negro and white man they had just met. Almost immediately an older man probably in his fifties entered the room. At average height, a pot belly hanging over his belt, blue eyes, scruffy thin blond hair, a hefty red nose, wearing a wrinkled white suit he appeared regal but not attractive. In his hand he carried his trademark, a Bible. The Senator began and ended every meeting and meal holding the Bible while reciting a prayer. “Elisha has prepared a wonderful meal. Let’s go to the dining room”. The four white men sat at the table while Elisha, the Negro, stood behind the Senator.

 

Let us pray. ”Oh Lord, We thank you for bringing these handsome men to our table. We are pleased to provide a meal to this Russian who grew up in the godless Soviet Union. We pray for the millions in that nation that are deprived of the joy of knowing You and your son Jesus. We know you will someday lead them out of their bondage as Moses led his people. We are thankful for the company of handsome Patrick. His red hair is a testimonial to your creation of beauty. I thank you for my aide, JD, who is willing to serve me so I may perform my duties as a Senator to the upmost of your will. And I give special thanks for your bringing Elisha, my Negro, into my life. For over twenty years he has taken care of my needs. Oh Lord, in the name of your son Jesus who is an inspiration to us all we thank you. Bless this food to our use. Amen.”

 

Elisha served the meal of Southern fried chicken, fried okra, sweet potatoes, hot buttermilk biscuits, and pecan pie for dessert. He continually filled each diner’s glass with water and the Senator encouraged them to drink to their health. Vladek had never had so much water in such a short period of time. After dinner following another prayer the handsome Negro servant escorted Bible Billie out of the dining room. JD suggested they sit in the living room and have an after dinner shot of Jim Beam. He told them Bible Billie does not approve of drinking himself but does permit his guests to indulge if he is not present. (From the appearance of Bible Billie’s red nose both Vlad and Pat thought to themselves: ‘He may make a big issue of not drinking in public while enjoying spirits in private. JD then suggested they go upstairs for some enjoyment. In the large bathroom the naked ‘Bible Billie’ sat in a claw foot bathtub with his Bible on the adjacent table. His fat belly hung over his crotch hiding his dick. JD and Elisha both opened their pants and pulled out large half hard dicks. Vlad thought to himself ‘The Senator selects handsome men with impressive dicks to work for him’. JD had a long cut dick and low hanging balls while the black dick was long, thick, uncut with skin fully covering the head even when half hard and impressive balls. “Join us”. Patrick knew what to do and Vladek followed. Soon the four men were standing around the naked Bible Billie. The Negro began pissing on Bible Billie’s face who turned toward the big black dick, opened his mouth and drank in the stream of yellow piss pouring through the hole in the skin covering the mighty dick head. As the Negro drained himself the aide started a stream aimed at the Senator who again opened his mouth and drank in the juice. As the stream of JD slowed Vlad who had been holding back a piss encouraged by the iced tea, lemonade, many glasses of water poured during the meal and the final shot of whiskey began the most intense piss of his life. The Senator reached up, took Vlad’s dick in hand and directed the stream to his mouth. Vlad pissed and pissed and pissed. When he finally had drained himself Pat took his place. When they had all finished the Negro servant and JD began stroking their dicks. JD told Vlad and Pat to join them. The four were soon shooting loads of cum on the face and chest of the smiling Senator. When Bible Billie leaned back in the bathtub with a sweet smile on his face Vlad could see his tiny hard cut dick poking out through his rolls of flesh.

 

JD suggested they go down to the sitting room while the Senator readied himself to continue hosting the gathering. He pointed to the bottle of Jim Beam and told them to enjoy more. He also gave them a book to review while he tended to the Senator. Opening the book Vlad and Pat realized it contained photographs of naked men. As they turned the pages they discovered men alone and together performing every sex act imaginable: solo men with enormous erect dicks, pairs sucking and fucking, groups in various poses including an orgy of six men with 1 leaning against a table, #2 fucking #1, #3 fucking #2 etc. to #6 fucking #5. Never had either seen such photos. They had seen photos of naked men and men / women fucking but never as explicit as depicted in this book. They realized it was illegal to possess such material and sending it though the US mail could result in a prison term. Naturally they were both aroused although both had cum less than ten minutes previously. The stunning Elisha entered the room wearing a light lilac silk robe that was a dazzling contrast to his dark skin. “The Senator invites you to come upstairs for more enjoyment,” he said with a smile.

 

Entering the large master bedroom they saw JD sitting on the bed wearing a light blue silk robe. Bible Billie sat in a chair near the bed robed in pure white. His Bible sat on the bedside table. JD spoke, “Pat, we know what you like. Elisha hopes to give you pleasure. Vlad, you may please the Senator. Please remove your clothes.” As they removed their clothes Elisha carefully folded or hung on a hanger each item. “Vlad, the Senator wishes to view your pleasing body up close. Pat, lay back on the bed as Elisha and I prepare to thank you for an enjoyable evening by giving you sensual enjoyment.”

 

While seated with Vlad standing in front of him the Senator proceeded to explore every part of his body. First he caressed the face, then moved down to the nipples, arms, hands which he kissed, flat stomach and then ran his hands down the Russians legs. He asked Vlad to turn around and examined the ass. He rubbed lotion on his finger and dove deep into Vlad. When he added a second finger Vlad cried out. He pulled out and turned Vlad to face him. When this overweight, unattractive man took his dick in his mouth Vlad would have had a hard time getting it up if he wasn’t enjoying the scene on the bed. Pat was on his back. JD had placed his legs on his shoulder and was ready to shove in his large dick covered with a white creamy lotion. As he penetrated the red head Pat gave a gasp from the feeling of probably the largest dick to ever enter went in. JD pumped while the Senator sucked and the handsome Negro watched with lust in his eyes. JD gave a cry of ecstasy as he shot deep in the redhead. As soon as he pulled out Elisha moved in with his even more impressive dick. Had Pat not been loosened by JD he would have felt extreme pain. As the large but gentle Elisha shoved in Pat only felt a level of pleasure he had never before experienced. When Pat reached down to stroked his now hard dick Elisha with a smile on his face and lust in his eyes slapped his hand away. “Not yet. Your time will come.”

 

As Elisha shot into the willing ass Vlad blasted down the throat of the Senator. Bible Billie licked his lips and got up from the chair. He walked to the edge of the bed, leaned forward and swallowed the dick with a crown of red hair. Within seconds Pat shot his load joining Vlad’s cream in the Senator’s throat.

 

When they returned from their adventure Reg questioned them about their experience. Nothing they said was a surprise. Both Vlad and Pat emphasized the beauty of the Negro, Elisha. Reg then told the story of the friendship of Bible Billie and Elisha.

 

“Twenty-five years earlier when they met Elisha was fifteen and Bible Billie, aged thirty-five, was mayor of the southern segregated city. Following his parents deaths he had inherited both their stately home and their numerous real estate and stock investments. It was rumored Billie would hire teenage boys, both white and black to do yard work. A visit to the shed with Billie for some playtime would result in extra pay. One day the pastor of a Negro Church knocked on Billie’s back door. They had a brief conversation with the pastor telling Billie he had heard boys were being abused. The pastor was taking a life threatening chance in this 1920’s southern town by accusing a white person, especially the mayor, of any misdoing. A casual comment by Billie to certain people could have resulted in physical harm to the pastor or the firebombing of his church. Billie denied abusing any boys. Being the politician he was he told the pastor, ‘I thank you for the concern for the wellbeing of the boys of our town. While I have done nothing wrong you are a good person to investigate these nasty, unwholesome rumors. Here is $20 to support the good works of your church.’ This was a substantial amount being equal to a month’s pay of a Negro. The pastor received a clear warning that nothing would change. He meekly accepted the money and left.”

 

“The day Elisha, a fifteen year old teenager, knocked on the back door Billie’s life changed. This handsome, self-assured, well-spoken young man hypnotized Billie with his penetrating eyes and incredible smile. Elisha became the sole yard worker. Billie treated him with a level of respect he had never given a Negro and seldom a white man. Within six months Elisha’s family moved into a shack at the rear of the property. The family had been living in a typical shack at the edge of town that had a dirt floor, no electricity, and no indoor plumbing. The shack in Billie’s backyard had no improvements to the outside so the white neighbors would not think this Negro family had any special status other than to work for Billie. However, electricity and plumbing with running water and a septic system was installed. Elisha’s mother was thrilled to have a kitchen sink with running water, a bathroom with a toilet that flushed, a refrigerator, a stove and a radio. She was hired by Billie as his housekeeper. Elisha’s father was hired as a handyman with a regular salary maintaining and repairing buildings in town owned by Billie. His three sisters, one older and two younger, were encouraged to stay in school. Billie insisted that the three sisters teach their parents to read and write. As mayor Billie easily obtained the necessary reading, spelling and writing text books from the local school for the girls to use to teach their parents. The small home only had three rooms: a kitchen and two that were used as bedrooms, one for the parents and one for the sisters. Elisha set up a bed in the basement of the main house where he slept (or at least everyone thought that was where he slept). Billie, a well-known extreme segregationist, was very careful to make the appearance of this black family as nothing more than workers keeping the white man happy. Whenever Billie and Elisha were outside of the house the teenager was extremely subservient. He always walked behind Billie with his head down. He would never look in the eyes of another white man they met on the street. Billie would refer to him as ‘my nigger boy.’ None of the whites of the town ever realized that this black family living in a shack had a higher standard of living, except for being crowded, than most of the white folks of town. Billie made it possible for the three sisters to graduate from a local ‘black college’ with teaching degrees. Elisha also attended the black college receiving a business degree. He had a natural attribute for business and was soon managing Billie’s investments and properties. All contacts with white customers, contractors, bank managers, etc. were done by a well-paid manager who did not object to working for a black man. Billie discovered holding a Bible and frequently praying gave him a special aura. He moved up the political ladder from mayor, to representative in the state legislature to US senator. As Billie moved up Elisha managed his businesses and political activities while always acting subservient and being in the background. He invested the money he earned and soon became wealthy himself while appearing to be nothing more than the Senator’s handsome nigger boy. I really believe Elisha loves Bible Billie. Today his parents still live in the shack but have use of the house except during the Senator’s infrequent visits. The father is the chauffer having use of the car for personal use except when Bible Billie is in town.”

 

“Elisha frequently hires young men to visit their home. Soldiers and sailors who are looking to make an extra buck come (and cum) willingly. Those not into man to man sex the Senator and Elisha just play with and suck off. If the guest is willing to accept Elisha’s massive dick he is well rewarded. You two gave a free ride receiving nothing more than a dinner and a memorable experience. However, Vlad now has a friend in the Senate. This friendship could be useful as you move to become a permanent resident and eventually citizen.”

 

“The Senator has confided to me about his relationship with Elisha. For a senator from the South to be reelected he must make strong segregationist statements. When colleagues of the Senator refer to Elisha as his ‘boy’ or ‘Nigger,’ the Senator just smiles. Elisha gives a humble look while laughing inside. People making such comments do not bother Elisha as he knows he has total influence over one of the most powerful men in the senate. Also Elisha knows he is probably wealthier than people making such condescending comments. Bible Billie and Elisha discuss every piece of legislation prior to voting. He reviews all material given to the Senator for consideration in senate committee meetings. Elisha writes out questions for the Senator to ask and points to be made. Letters to constituents requiring thoughtful comments are prepared by Elisha. The Senator has also made him a wealthy man. While Billie has no sisters or brothers he does have numerous cousins who expect to inherit his sizeable estate. Since Billie desires his estate to go to Elisha he has carefully constructed his finances so there will be no problems passing it on. If his will were to award his large estate to Elisha the cousins would probably contest it stating the Nigger should get nothing because he had undue influence over Billie. Most likely this would go to court and a white jury in Billie’s southern state would very likely agree with the cousins and Elisha would receive nothing. To transfer his wealth to Elisha with no ‘paper trail’ to follow Billie has sold most of his investments to me. I in turn sold them to Elisha. These were just paper transactions with no real money passing hands. There is no record of any financial activity between Elisha and Billie. Officially all these are between Billie and me. Recently Billie went to the bank and took out a mortgage on his home that is almost equal to its value. He put the cash received in a safe deposit box that only Elisha and I have keys to. Upon Billie’s death the big house will pass to the cousins along with the mortgage. After paying off the mortgage there will be little left. Billie has no love for his cousins but for political reasons must make it appear he is a loving uncle. Elisha has used some of the money in the safe deposit box to a buy nice home for his parents in the Negro section of town. He has also purchased homes for his two married with children sisters who live in his hometown. His third sister has moved to New York City where she lives with a ‘lady friend’. Elisha pays the rent of her Harlem apartment. I have been made the executor of both his and Elisha’s estates. As you can see Elisha is politically powerful and financially secure. He jokes ‘you can call me anything you want, just don’t call me late for dinner.”

Vlad replied, “That certainly is an interesting story. Billie and Elisha have overcome impossible odds. Two men loving each other is taboo, a white man and a black man loving each other is not only unacceptable but also dangerous. If either were to become known Bible Billie’s political career would end and Elisha’s life would be in jeopardy. Maybe ‘America, the land of the free’ is not for everyone. Despite this life here is still superior to that in the Soviet Union. You mentioned me becoming a citizen. I have dreamed about that. How is it possible?”

Reg then explained the process to Vlad. While it could take years as long as Vlad had a ‘clean’ record it would move forward. Vlad then asked what would happen if their man to man relationship were discovered. Reg replied, “If your relationship was with a thirteen year old boy that you kept locked in the cellar it would be a problem. If it is with a respected US citizen there will be no problem.” Reg pulled Vlad into an embrace as he said this. Then adding as he led him up the stairs to the bedroom he continued, “Don’t worry my love, this is our secret.”

…………………………………….

 

About a month later Reg asked Vlad if he had considered moving from the army base. He told Vlad that when he arrived in the USA he was under the jurisdiction of the army. Recently his file had been transferred to the State Department and he was eligible to apply for a ‘Resident Card’ (Green Card today). The application required three character references. Reg told him he would gladly give a reference. Senator Bible Billie would most likely give a reference if Vlad visited him again and the Reverend Ward, pastor of Apple Hill Methodist Church should be contacted. The minister had been impressed with Vlad when they met one Sunday afternoon with Reg to discuss church rituals and the possibility of Vlad being baptized. Also, since Reg was a major donor to the Church this request would receive special handling.

 

Reg asked Vlad if he would like to move into his townhouse. Vlad could officially rent the second bedroom for his personal use while he would be welcomed to share Reg’s bed.

 

Reg made an appointment for Vlad to visit Senator Bible Billie at his office in the Senate Office Building. As Vlad was escorted into his private office by the handsome staff aide, JD, the Senator stood and approached him. “So, I understand the handsome Russian wants to become a permanent resident. I have heard good things about you and vividly remember our meeting. If you don’t mind I must inspect your body prior to giving final recommendation. JD, would you please hold my calls while I have a further discussion with this fetching young man. As JD closed the door while departing from the office the lecherous Senator moved toward Vlad. He reached forward and caressed Vlad’s chest, then felt his muscular arms. Smiling he moved his hand down to the crotch. Vlad willed himself to get hard which was somewhat difficult as the Senator did not sexually appeal to him. The Senator proceeded to undress him. Naked except for shoes and socks Vlad stood while the old man fondled every part of his body. While rolling the skin back and forth over the head he said, “Having such a handsome man become a resident of the USA would be an asset to our great nation.” The Senator then got on his knees and inspected the half hard uncut dick up close. He licked the precum he squeezed from the head. Then taking it in his mouth he swallowed it. Vlad played along. He gently held the Senator’s head as it bobbed back and forth. Closing his eyes he thought of the handsome black Elisha fucking Pat’s pure white ass. These thoughts got him extremely hard to the pleasure of the Senator. Vlad shot his load down the Senatorial throat while imagining the gyrations of Elisha as he shot his load into his friend. “Thank you my friend. JD has the letter you need for the State Department.”

 

As JD handed him the letter he said, “If you would enjoy some quality time with a young Senator’s aide give me a call. I am sure we could find somewhere to meet.” He then gave Vlad a business card with the office and home telephone numbers of the Senator. Let me congratulate you on becoming a USA resident. As they shook hands JD held Vlad’s hand, smiled at him, gave him a deep eye gaze and then leaned forward and surprise Vlad with a kiss on the lips. Soon their tongues were each exploring the mouth of the other. Just then there was a knock on the outside door which JD had locked while Vlad was interviewed by the Senator. As JD opened the door and greeted the Senator form Ohio he told Vlad, “Goodbye, I was very serious about the need for a future meeting.”

 

Vlad had taken the day off from his work at the Pentagon to meet with the Senator. As planned he met Reg for lunch at a restaurant. When he told of his adventures Reg was not surprised with anything that had happened. “Don’t worry about the Senator. I am sure he will not expect additional interviews. As to your conversation with JD, if you have an interest you should contact him for some happy time.”

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..