Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 3,180 Words
  • 974 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Russia - My Home - 34. Chapter 34 Exploring Washington – Interesting & FUN

1951

Reg sat up fast in bed as Vlad cried out “I cannot find Jake. He and his clothes are missing.” Now fully awake Reg was now as concerned as Vlad.

“Did you search for him throughout the house?”

“I checked the bathroom and kitchen, no sign of him.”

“Did you check his room upstairs?”

“Oh shit, I never looked there.” Vlad put on ‘tighty whities’ (white underware briefs) as he did not want to have Jake assume he was looking for sex, although he would not have said ‘No’. Vlad walked up the stairs to the attic and peeked through the open door. Jake was sitting at the table in his room reading a book. Not wanting to let Jake know he had considered Jake might have run away Vlad calmly said, “Good morning my friend. I see you are up early and reading.”

“Hi” Jake replied. “I hope I did not disturb your sleep. At home we get long before the sunrise to do chores. I just woke up and could not sleep any longer. I came up here to explore my room. I never had my own of my room. When I saw the books on the table I decided to start reading one. This book, Call of the Wild, is interesting, but there is much I do not understand.”

“That is Reg’s book. He told me he had read it when he was about twelve years old and liked it so much that he kept it. I read it soon after moving in with Reg. I also had a problem with some of the words and explanations. It was written by the famous author, Jack London, almost fifty years ago. It is the story of Buck, a large and powerful dog, living happily in California. He is stolen and sold. The dog is starved and ill-treated and eventually ends up in the Klondike region Canada where he has a violent life. I know you will enjoy the book but now I’m hungry. Let’s go downstairs and help Reg make breakfast. We will discuss the book later.”

Everything at the breakfast of orange juice, Cheerios with sliced bananas and coffee was strange to Jake except for the coffee. They discussed their schedule for the day. Reg would soon leave for work and be home in time to start preparing supper. Vlad had classes at ten in the morning and two in the afternoon. He suggested that Jake go with him to the university. While Vlad was in class Jake could find a place to read. Then after his final class they would go to Woodies (Woodward & Lothrop Department Store) where Reg had taken Vlad to acquire ‘American’ clothes. Reg and Vlad now had a joint charge card at the store.

As Jake and Vlad walked to the streetcar stop Jake continued to be surprised by the sights. While he had seen trains he had never before seen a streetcar until the previous day. Jake followed Vlad onto the car. Vlad handed the driver two tickets and received two pieces of paper called transfers. These papers would be used to ride the next car on their journey. Since the car was crowded they stood. Jake read the advertising signs above the windows. The advertisement for “Rinso” laundry soap he understood. But next to it was a sign for ‘The Capitol Switchboard School’ where ladies of distinction could learn the operation of a switchboard as well as the ‘important attributes’ of Poise, Elocution, Appearance and Wardrobe Planning. They arrived at the stop where they would get off and transfer to another streetcar before Vlad had time to explain ‘switchboards’ let alone the other topics in the ad.

Arriving at the university Vlad showed Jake a quiet study area with a few chairs and tables in the building where Vlad would go to class. Vlad also pointed out the location of the men’s room. He gave Jake a notebook and pencil and told him to write down the page numbers with words or expressions in the book he was reading, Call of the Wild, that he did not understand. After about thirty minutes of reading Jake needed to take a piss. He went to the men’s room and pissed into the first of four urinals. A handsome young man about his age followed him in and stood at the third one. He stood back far enough so that his half hard cut dick was fully exposed. He began stroking himself and immediately got hard. Jake was amazed at the sight. He started to get hard but did not know what to do. As soon as he finished pissing he put his hardening dick back into his pants. Luckily this day Vlad had not given him tight Levis to wear. He returned to his seat and picked up his book. Now he was totally aroused. He watched the men’s room door and soon saw the handsome guy walk toward him. As he passed he smiled and kept on walking to the stairs. Jake decided he needed to take care of himself and returned to the men’s room. He went into the last of three stalls, closed the door, and pulled out his hard, dripping dick. With just a few strokes he was shooting into the bowl water of the piss pot that Vlad called a toilet. After shaking his dick dry he flushed the toilet. Then to his amazement he heard someone say, “Nice load man.” He then noted there was a hole in the wall between his and the next stall. He leaned over and looked through the hole with one eye. All that he saw was an eye staring back at him.

He returned to the study area as Vlad was walking down the hall toward him. “Did you have an interesting time reading about Buck, the dog?” Jake replied that he had interesting adventures. As they walked down the stairs he told Vlad about his piss partner and later encounter in the hall, his jacking off in the men’s room and comment by someone spying on him. Vlad laughed saying, “Your study time was much more interesting than my class. You were smart to avoid the man pissing with you. Until you learn our ways better you must never get involved with a stranger, never. You just do not know what type of person they are or what they might do to you. Jacking off in the stall of the men’s room is something I do. Don’t worry about someone spying on you. I do not know if anyone every spied on me. Since you were in the stall with the door closed you did nothing wrong. Always be sure that the door to the stall is locked so someone cannot accuse you of exposing yourself. That is illegal. You could be arrested by the police. The man who pissed next to you could have been in serious trouble if he was caught doing that. If you had touched him or if he touched you and a policeman walked in both of you would have been arrested and may have gone to jail. It is very dangerous to be with strangers. I have a suggestion. We have three hours until my two o’clock class. Let’s first go to the barber shop and then have some lunch.”

At the nearby barbershop, just a block from the campus, Vlad told the barber that his friend had recently moved to the city from a farm and needed an ordinary haircut like his. After the haircut they had lunch at a small sandwich shop. During Vlad’s afternoon class Jake found a quiet place for reading. This time his need for a piss resulted in no interesting experiences.

They took the streetcar to ‘Woodies’ department store. Without thinking Vlad walked with Jake to the row of elevators. They entered a small room and Vlad said something to the young woman in a uniform standing next to the entrance. More people entered the small room. It was soon very crowded. A metal door closed over the opening and the room began to vibrate. Vlad realized Jake was tense and shaking. Vlad then realized this young man had never seen an elevator and had no idea what was happening. He took Jake’s trembling hand and felt ashamed that he had not warned his friend. He whispered into Jake’s ear, “We are OK, sorry, I forgot to tell you about this experience”. Luckily the ride was smooth. Five times the doors opened and each time Jake saw that the room beyond the opening was different. Finally Vlad led Jake out into a large room with racks of men’s clothes hanging from wood hangers, piles of clothes on tables and handsome scarecrows wearing clothes. Vlad explained what had happened in the small room called an elevator. He told Jake that they were on the sixth floor up from the street.

Vlad found a man who had a piece of ribbon hanging around his neck. Vlad told the man his friend needed clothes but he did not know the correct size. The man nodded and asked Jake to spread his arms. Standing behind him the man then held the ribbon from his neck to his hand, then around his chest and around his waist. He then kneeled in front of Jake and to his amazement put his hand in Jake’s crotch and held the ribbon stretched down to his foot. Each time he held the tape in a different position he said something to Vlad and also wrote on a piece of paper. When he was finished he gave the paper to Vlad.

Vlad then explained about tailors and measurements to Jake. The two men then walked around looking at clothes. Within an hour they had purchased two pairs of pants, four shirts, a sweater, socks, underware and two pairs of shoes. Jake was surprised when Vlad did not pay for the clothes. He gave them to a person called a salesman who carefully folded each item and put them in paper bags. Vlad then signed a piece of paper and they departed with no payment.

Vlad then told Jake, “Now we will go down on the escalator. You will find this almost as interesting as the elevator. Vlad told Jake to watch people using the escalator. Then Vlad stepped on and Jake followed. By the time they reached the third floor Jake was at ease on these moving steps. Vlad suggested they continue their trip down by taking the elevator again. This time Jake was at ease as they descended from the third to second to ground floor.

Reg was in the kitchen when they arrived home. Jake helped prepare the meal, clear the table after dinner and wash the dishes. Reg found Jake’s men’s room adventures interesting and funny. He told about similar experiences he had had through the years. After the dinner they sat in the living room. After listening to the news on the radio Reg led a discussion of the book, Call of the Wild, Jake was reading. After listening to The Adventures of Sam Spade, Detective Reg told them he thought it was time to purchase a television set. Jake was again amazed as Reg and Vlad explained what a television was.

When Reg announced he was going to bed the others said they were ready also. All three decided to shower together. Since only two when standing would fit in the bathtub Vlad shaved while Reg and Jake showered together. Naturally when the shower curtain was drawn open both had dicks of steel. Vlad jumped into the shower and soon exited clean and hard. With all naked in the bedroom Jake kneeled and took Reg’s dick in his mouth. Reg and Vlad had discussed Jake’s technique of sucking needed improvement as he did not know what to do with his teeth. The previous evening both had endured pain as the new to sucking, Jake, scraped their dicks. Reg said, “Jake, love your sucking, but your method needs improvement.” Jake looked up unsure what Reg meant. Reg then explained the problem. Jake returned to sucking with little scraping. He then turned to Vlad. The quick learning Jake soon mastered the art of smooth sucking. Of course he needed practice. First he would do Reg for awhile, then Vlad, then return to Reg etc. Reg and Vlad kissed and played with each other’s nipples as Jake became more proficient. Jake was only going halfway down the dicks while Reg and Vlad would have preferred a full swallow. However, they thought one lesson that evening was enough. When both were close they pulled Jake to his feet. The three played with each other’s bodies while rubbing their dicks against each other. Vlad got on his knees and sucked Jake deep. Jake begged him to stop as he wanted to taste his friends before he exploded. Vlad stood and Jake kneeled. Soon both Vlad and Reg gave the cute farmer what he wanted. When Jake stood Reg got behind him, put his arms around him, played with his nipples and rubbed his dick against Jake’s ass crack while Vlad kneeled and happily milked the fresh cream out of his friend by mouth.

In bed Jake again was in the middle. As Vlad snuggled up to him he noticed the farmer’s dick was hard again. This brought an immediate reaction to Vlad. As the two began caressing and playing Reg moved down and was soon sucking off the two uncut dicks. Since both had recently shot their loads the play time was longer. Eventually Reg was rewarded with farm cream and Soviet cream. All three fell asleep snuggled together.

By the end of the week Jake had mastered all the household appliance, went grocery shopping and was looking forward to a weekend of exploring. Reg had purchased a Washington tourist guide book and city map for Jake who made a list of places he would like to visit. Vlad decided it was more important for Jacob to learn how to navigate the city on his own rather than visit places. They walked to the nearest streetcar stop and Jacob who had learned to read a map chose the correct streetcars to take them to the National Zoo. They did not enter the zoo. Vlad told Jake they would visit it later or he could go there on his own. From there they traveled to the National Cathedral, Pentagon, Arlington Cemetery, Union Station and finally the Smithsonian American History Museum. All the travel decisions were made by Jacob after consulting the map. Vlad helped Jacob use a pay telephone to call Reg and report their adventures. By the time they reached the museum Vlad was sure that Jacob would be able to navigate the city on his own.

When they returned Reg was preparing dinner with the help of JD. Reg introduced Jake to JD (Jimmy Don), an aide to Senator Bible Billie. He explained that the Senator was out of town for the weekend and JD had come over for dinner and conversation. After dinner Jake and Vlad washed the dishes while Reg and JD relaxed in the living room. By the next morning Jake had swallowed the southern juices erupted from the largest dick he had ever encountered. Mindful of his sucking lessons he managed to please the guest without giving pain. While the king size bed was cramped with four men sleeping together no one complained. More than once during the night one woke and found another ready to play.

The following morning JD returned to the Senator’s home and the others departed for church. At coffee hour after church Reg introduced Jake to his friends. He just explained that Jake, a relative of a friend, had recently moved to Washington from Lancaster, Pennsylvania and was staying with him while getting his bearings in Washington. Wearing a suit, tie and white shirt no one suspected that this handsome young man just a week earlier wore only homemade farm clothes. Since Jake with the guidance of Vlad and Reg had no problem following the first non-Amish service he had ever attended he appeared to be a seasoned Methodist. When Jake was introduced to Paul, the executive smiled at the young man and said, “If you are looking for a job, my company can always use a handsome young man. I could find an opening for you in the warehouse or office, depending on your skills.” As he said this he looked Jake intently in the eye and then turned to Reg and winked. Vlad remembered the story Reg had told him how years earlier he and his lover, Randy (who died in the World War II D-Day invasion), had attended a fund raiser hosted by Senator Bible Billie and his associate, Elisha. The entertainment centered on a young man, Josh, being fucked by the well endowed Elisha. Paul, an executive in a major corporation, had attended the event and soon after hired Josh to work at his firm. This was a blessing for Josh and his family who were near destitute in the middle of the depression of the 1930s. Being both competent and very sexy he rose through the ranks of the company and was now part of management. During this rise in his profession he had also kept Paul happy, very happy. It was a win, win situation for all. Reg thanked Paul for the job offer to Jake and told him he would discuss it with him. Later at home Reg told Jake that Paul was a predator and that it would be best if he not work for him.

Jake was also introduced to Miss Talbert during the coffee hour. She was a retired teacher in her mid-sixties. Reg had previously discussed Jake's lack of education with her and asked if she would be willing to tutor the young man. Miss Talbert readily agreed. This also became a win, win situation. While she refused to accept any payment for her tutoring services Jake visited her regularly and helped her with various activities such as shopping and and doing small projects in her apartment. On their trips to the grocery store she educated Jake on the selection of fresh produce and meat as well as taking advantage of sale items. Reg and Vlad were surprised when on their trips to the grocer Jake was able to give them pointers on shopping. Jake continued to visit Miss Talbert after he passed the examination for a high school equivalency certificate. She became the grandmother he missed.

At dinner the day after their first church visit Reg announced he had received a letter from their friend Patrick who would be visiting from New York City the following weekend. As he said this Vlad thought to himself, ‘I know what Patrick wants, a fuck from all. I wonder how our Amish friend will respond to the concept of a man fucking a man.’

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..