Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 3,802 Words
  • 1,062 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Russia - My Home - 31. Good bye Amish / On the Road

1950

By the time they returned to the house the sun had set. The father told Jacob that he and Reg had walked along the fence so he could determine what additional repair parts he would need to purchase in town the following day. “You have done more repairs than I thought you and the Englishman would have completed. He must be a skilled worker.”

Jacob replied with a smile, “He is a very skilled and hard working strong man. I enjoyed working with him. He even gave me some lessons.”

The father then announced that Reg and Vlad would sleep in the boys’ room. The four boys: Jacob and his three younger brothers shared the two beds in the room. The boys would sleep in the hayloft in the barn.

Vlad spoke up, “Thank you. I am very pleased to have such accommodating hosts. Being in a strange house I would prefer if Jacob was also in our room. I am willing to share a bed with Reg. (Reg nodded his OK). Also, I would like to help Jacob with his morning chores. He told me he would teach me to milk a cow. It would be easier if he were in the same room in the early morning. I know we will be getting up before sunrise.”

“If that is what you want I have no objection.” The father replied.

Up in the bedroom with two double beds Vlad motioned Reg and Jacob to come close to him. Then whispering in their ears so the parents in the room across the hall and three sisters in the next room separated by a thin wall would not hear, “My friend Jacob has a beautiful cock that enjoys being sucked. Reg, would you be willing to take care of both of us?”

As Reg nodded yes Jacob became agitated and confused. “Why are you telling this older Englishman about my cock? He will think I am a heathen if he learns I enjoyed having you taste my cock. I am ashamed and most go!”

Vlad moved to block the door and whispered. “Jacob, Reg enjoys sucking a dick as much as I do. We are the same. He sees no shame. Also, he has a very nice dick that I believe you will want to inspect.” Vlad reached up and caressed the confused young man’s face. Reg moved in and caressed both of the young men’s faces. Reg then reached down and gently rubbed Jacob’s crotch which was soon bulging. As Vlad continued to look in Jacob’s eyes while caressing his face and chest Reg kneeled. He lowered the Amish man’s pants and out sprung a now hard dick. Reg gave it two strokes. He then turned to Vlad and released his rock hard, dripping of precum dick.

Jacob stepped back and whispered, “Stop, Vlad, help me move this dresser.” Vlad and Jacob then quietly pushed the dresser in front of the door both blocking it and covering the key hole. While the young men moved the dresser Reg stripped naked. Reg then kneeled in front of the two. Alternating he deep throat sucked each dick. As Jacob began to moan with pleasure Vlad placed his hand over his mouth. The very talented Reg sucked each until they were on the ‘edge’. Alternating he brought each to a near conclusion and then would stop. For Vlad this was fun, just Reg doing what he expertly did. To Jacob it was a form or torture and ecstasy. His cock began to hurt from the extreme hardness and need to cum yet Jacob did not want it to end. Finally Reg slowly deep throated Jacob repeatedly as Vlad held his hand tightly over the mouth of the Amish man who had been a virgin to sucking until that evening. Soon Jacob began to convulse. Vlad tightly held one arm around his waist to support him from falling with the other hand clamped over his mouth to prevent him from yelling his pleasure to his parents and sisters as well as his brothers and cows in the barn. Reg then turned his head and quickly finished Vlad.

As Reg stood Vlad whispered to Jacob that they must now return the favor. Pulling Jacob down with him they kneeled on both sides of Reg’s hard long thin cut dick. Jacob was confused by the look of the dick. He had never seen an uncut one before. As intrigued as he was he was in no emotional condition to do anything but enjoy it. Vlad kissed Reg’s dick. Jacob did the same. They then both kissed the dick while kissing each other. Vlad tasted the head of the dick, his friend did the same. Vlad deep throated the dick, his friend attempted the same chocking on it. Vlad whispering said, “Don’t worry. If you want, you will master swallowing a handsome dick someday. It takes practice to take it all the way down. They continued to alternate sucking. Then Reg placed a hand on each shoulder. Whispering he said, “I will not last much longer.” Vlad looked at Jacob and asked him if he wanted to taste the sweet cream. Jacob nodded yes who continued to suck on the head and halfway down the shaft until Reg tensed and was soon shooting into the virgin mouth. At first Jacob choked. He decided that if Vlad and Reg could swallow it he could also. Jacob swallowed the salty almost tasteless cream. Vlad looked at him, leaned in and kissed the surprised Amish man on the lips. Jacob did not know how to respond so just did nothing.

As Vlad pulled Jacob to his feet Reg whispered, “Thank you boys. I will sleep in that bed and you two will share the other.” They quietly moved the dresser away from the door.

Jacob leaned over and pulled a ceramic bowl from under the bed. He began pissing in the ‘chamber pot’ and the two Englishmen joined him with all three together aiming their streams into the pot. Jacob then pushed it back under the bed and pulled out a clean pot from under the other bed. If you need it in the middle of the night use this one. Jacob then told Vlad he should wear his underware in bed. There was the possibility that his father or one of the brothers would wake them in the morning. They would not understand why two naked men were together in bed.

Jacob and Vlad crawled under the covers and with their heads on the same pillow whispered their continued conversation. Jacob’s first comment was about Reg’s different dick with no covering. Vlad explained circumcision stating it was common to circumcise boy babies at birth in the USA. He then continued that it was rarely done in the Soviet Union or Germany except by Jews. He knew there was a lot about circumcision in the Bible but never really thought about it. Jacob replied that he had once questioned a Bible reading that discussed circumcision (Genesis 21:4: ‘And Abraham circumcised his son Isaac when he was eight days old, as God had commanded him.’). He had been told it was something the English (Non- Amish) did and not to concern himself about it.

Jacob queried Vlad about his escape from his home to the USA. Vlad with a lengthy reply stated he would not have done it without the encouragement of the Soviet General and would not have been able to do it without the help of the American Major who he would visit the following day. He explained how he did not want to leave his parents and brother but after much thought took advantage of the opportunity to escape. Vlad then leaned forward on the pillow and kissed Jacob. He stated he was tired not being use to the physical work of the afternoon and evening. He assured Jacob they would have more time to discuss life while Reg and the parents went to Lancaster the following morning.

Sometime in the middle of the night Reg woke with the urge to piss. Acclimating himself to the moon lite room he got up and pulled the piss pot from under his bed. While pissing he realized there was activity in the other bed. One of the boys was on his knees at the side of the bed sucking the other. This naturally aroused Reg and he softly walked across the room. He realized it was Jacob who was on his knees. Reg leaned in and silently stated, “Enjoying the night boys? Will one of you finish me off.” Vlad who was lying on his back whispered, “Lean in, my mouth is ready.” Soon Reg and Vlad were giving mouthfuls to their friends. Then Reg told Jacob he would like to finish him. Reg was rewarded with sweet Amish cream.

Sometime later in the night Jacob woke Vlad and suggested he move to the bed with Reg. Since it was possible that his father or one of his brothers might come into the room to wake him to start morning chores it would be best if he were not in bed with an Englishman. Vlad easily fell back to sleep cuddled next to Reg. He felt an arm shaking his shoulder. “Were you serious when you said you wanted to help with the milking? If so you should get up now.” Jacob was standing over him.

Vlad whispered back so no one could hear, “If milking the cows means being with you, it would be a great pleasure.”

When Vlad arrived in the barn two of the brothers and Jacob were milking. The fourth brother was doing other barn chores. Jacob told Vlad to sit on the stool next to Mable the cow. Jacob demonstrated by taking a teat (cow tit) in each hand and gently squeezing and pulling down. He then had Vlad put his hands in the same position. Jacob held his hands over Vlad’s and pressed down. Soon milk squirted into the bucket. The four hands continued to pump. The feeling of Jacob’s hands over his was electrifying. The feeling of the teats was strange, almost comical. The other brothers were amazed that the Englishman was able to master milking easily. Mable turned her head and stared at Vlad with her big brown eyes. When Jacob determined Mable had given all her available milk he told Vlad to do Irene by himself. After a couple of fumbles and dirty looks from Irene, Vlad soon filled another bucket.

At the hearty farm breakfast (ham sausage (from pigs slaughtered on the farm), biscuits, sausage gravy, eggs, homemade bread and jams) the talk centered on Vlad’s ability to master milking so easily. One of the brothers was skeptical and asked more than once if he had not worked on a farm and milked before coming to the USA.

After breakfast Vlad and Reg had a private conversation. Then Vlad and Jacob went to the barn and loaded fence supplies in a cart that they pushed out to the pasture to continue their repairs. As they walked Jacob told his friend he had been awake most of the night thinking of his leaving his family and home. He told Vlad while he loved his parents, brothers and sisters he never felt he was in the right place. When his friends and brothers talked about their adventures he did not share their spirit. And when they talked about girls he did not understand why they were so obsessed with them. He had learned about girls and fucking from his friends when they fished or talked behind the barn after Sunday religious meetings which were held at different homes each week. That was where he also learned to ‘jack-off’. He really liked jacking off with the other boys but knew he should never let them know how much he enjoyed watching them pump their dicks. Then Jacob made the statement Vlad was anticipating. “Do you think it would be possible for me to live in the world of the Englishmen? Where would I live? What kind of job could I get? You told me that you attended many years of school in your home country and were now a student at a university. You have a lot of education. I have very little. Do I need more education? How can I get it?”

As they began the fence repairing Vlad replied. “You probably saw Reg and I having a long discussion this morning. We were talking about you as I thought you might consider leaving your home. Reg suggested and I agree, you should do nothing for at least six months. Think about it. This is not a decision to be made hastily. I assume that once you leave you cannot go back. I will give you my address. Can I write a letter to you? I plan to write a letter to your family thanking them for the hospitality. The letter will be address to your parents. When I write to you I will not mention our sex adventures or anything about your leaving. I will just write about the weather and things that would not seem too worldly. Any letter I write to you can be shared with your family.”

“Reg would be very happy to have the handsome Amish young man sharing our home in Washington. If you did move in with us the first thing you would do is attend school. Then you could get a job. Once you have more education and have saved some money you will be in a position to start a life on your own although I am sure Reg would be very happy to have you continue to live with him. I will give you my address. By the way, if you do want me to take you to my home the best time would be a Sunday. I have no special obligations on Sundays and your family would be gone to the religious gathering. Now that we have solved the problems of the world I need to piss.”

This time as they stood behind the large tree there was no hesitation. Both pulled out their dicks and pissed long lasting streams. Then Jacob began to stroke and Vlad followed. Soon they were shooting cream at the tree base. Smiling and happy they returned to work. Since the parents had taken a picnic lunch to eat in town Jacob had packed a bucket with food so they would not have to leave the field and join his brothers and sisters at noon.

Midafternoon Jacob decided they had done enough fence work. He suggested they bathe at the stream as the man at the garage might soon bring Reg and a spare tire to the farm. At the stream they stripped, washed each other and then each had a goodbye suck and swallow.

Soon after they returned to the house Reg drove up the lane in is car. The spare had been repaired in town and the man from the garage brought him back to the car and changed the tire. The garage man had taken the other tire that would be repaired by the time they drove through Lancaster on their way to visit Alan and his family and Uncle Tom.

All the brothers and sisters had come out to inspect the car. The Yoder parents arrived in their buggy soon after Reg drove in the lane in his car. Reg and Vlad profusely thanked them for their good friendship, tasty meals and comfortable beds. Vlad and Jacob gave each other a very nonchalant goodbye not the hug each wanted to do. As they drove away Vlad turned around and waved to Jacob standing alone in the lane.

………………………………

While in Lancaster having the tire repaired Reg had telephoned Alan Walters long distance to tell him they would arrive a day late because of car trouble. As the left the Amish farm Reg suggested they drive to Harrisburg, the capital of Pennsylvania, about a two hour drive after picking up the repaired spare tire. The following day the ride to Alan’s farm would take about four hours. As they approached Harrisburg they saw a sign ‘Cozy Cabins Motor Court – five miles’. Reg suggested they check it out. Cozy Cabins was a typical early 1950s road trip lodging. There were ten small cabins. Reg inquired at the house / office requesting a room for himself and his son. He asked for a room with two beds since he did not want their desire for man love known. The proprietor said he was sorry but the only cabins available had double beds. Reg looked at Vlad and said, ”Well Junior, appears we will have to share a bed. Let me warn you that if you snore or wiggle too much you will spend the rest of the night sleeping in the car.”

Vlad humbly replied, “No problem, Pa. Just remember the same rules apply to you.” Everyone laughed as Reg paid for the room.

As soon as they entered the room Reg told Vlad, “You most likely feel clean having had stream baths yesterday and this afternoon. While I have not done the hard labor you did I do feel grimy since I have not bathed for two days. The first thing I want to do is take a bath. While I realize sex is always on your mind and mine also maybe we could just have a quick encounter after my bath then explore Harrisburg and have a long happy night together later.

Vlad agreed and told Reg he would sit outside at the picnic table next to their cabin reading. He always carried a book and enjoyed reading whenever he had an opportunity. At the church spring rummage sale he had purchased ten used books including The Green Years by A. J. Cronin. This 1944 best seller was about the coming of age of an Irish Catholic boy sent to live with his strict Presbyterian grandparents in Scotland. While Vlad identified with a boy living in a different culture he did not identify with the mental abuse of the boy. As he read a car pulled up to the adjacent cabin. Out stepped two women that appeared to be a few years older than Vlad.

“Hi Honey. What you reading?”

The Green Years by Cronin.”

“That sounds very deep. I, myself like a romance story with a lady ravished by a stranger. Where are you headed?”

“I’m traveling with my pa. We’re going to visit one of my army buddies.”

“Oh, you were in the war? Where did you serve?”

“In Europe. My last duty was in Berlin after the Germans were defeated.”

“Our husbands served in the Pacific. They were navy buddies. That is where they met. They are still good friends. They are good men and work hard at one of the steel mills in Pittsburg. They work so hard that every evening they are too tired to do anything. I mean anything if you get my drift. Then every weekend they go fishing and stay at a cabin my husband’s parents own on the Ohio River. Every weekend they come home from fishing exhausted too tired to do anything, if you get my drift. I think they love fishing more than anything.”

The other stated “Or maybe each other.” Hi, my names Franceen and this is my sister Doreen. We told our husbands we were going to visit our cousin Emily who just had a baby. We don’t have a cousin named Emily. We just wanted to get out of our small apartments and have a little fun. You said you are traveling with your pa. Where is he?”

“Inside taking a nap. We had a long drive from Washington today.” Vlad did not want to discuss the visit with the Amish with these ladies.

“If your pa is as handsome as you maybe you two would like to have some fun, if you get my drift.”

“Pa said we were going out to dinner after his nap. I’ll see what he wants to do.”

The ladies went into their cabin and Vlad continued to read. He knew exactly what the ladies wanted ‘if you get my drift.’ He read for about a half hour and then went into their cabin. A clean Reg was sitting reading a newspaper he had purchased while waiting for the car to be repaired. Vlad told him about his conversation with the sisters. Reg replied that he had listened and knew exactly what they wanted smiling as he said, ”If you get my drift. So my horney Russian, Do you want to fuck one of the sisters?”

Vlad replied, Let’s go to dinner. Then maybe we could find an interesting movie to see and hopefully come back late enough to avoid the ladies. That is unless you want to fuck one of them, If you get my drift.”

As Vlad and Reg walked to the car one of the sisters came out on the small porch of her cabin. She looked at Reg and said, “Your pa is as handsome as I supposed he would be. We have a bottle of Thunderbird wine and some Ritz crackers. Want to have a little party?”

Reg replied, “Thanks for the invite. But my son is starving for food. We’re going to find us a good steak dinner.”

They purchased a local newspaper on the way to dinner and checked the movie listings. King Solomon’s Mine starring Debra Kerr and the handsome Stewart Granger was playing at the Bijou at seven. After a quiet dinner they enjoyed the story line and beautiful African scenery of the movie as much as the body of Stewart Granger. Having stopped for an ice cream on the way back to the motor court they arrived soon after ten.

As they entered their cabin they heard radio music coming from the sisters’ cabin. Vlad looked out the side window and less than ten feet (3 m) away he could see into the side window of their neighbor. The window was open and the curtains had not been drawn. He saw a man’s ass moving up and down as he fucked one of the sisters. Then another naked man walked over to the bed. He stood watching the fucking while playing with himself. The other sister now appeared, naked. She kneeled and began giving the second man a blow job. Well thought Vlad, ‘As interesting as this is I would prefer to be a participant not just spectator. Pulling the window blind he turned out the light and was soon in bed with Reg doing what two men in love do.

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..