Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 3,954 Words
  • 1,286 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Russia - My Home - 29. Elisha’s Fund Raising (or Fun raising)

December 1947

Since the first day they had met Vlad thought it was strange that this handsome man in his fifties appeared to have no close friends. Reg’s story about Randy answered Vlad’s curiosity. He had also wondered why there was a photo of a handsome young man in the living room during his first visit that was not there on subsequent visits. That was obviously Randy. Vlad asked to see the photo and told Reg he should put it back up.

The following week while eating dinner at home Reg asked Vlad if he had considered attending university. That possibility had never entered Vlad’s mind. Then Reg said, “I made an appointment for you to meet with a part-time student counselor at George Washington University Thursday evening. Vlad met with the counselor and discovered he could take courses at night as a part-time student. To be able to attend part-time while working seemed strange to him. He was not aware of the possibility of doing this in the Soviet Union. However there was one problem, a high school diploma. While Vlad had completed more education in the Soviet Union than required for high school graduation he had no proof of his accomplishment. The counselor told Vlad he would be allowed to take one course prior to matriculation (officially admitted to the university). He was given information about a program he could attend on Saturdays that offered free high school classes. Vlad and Reg discussed the possibilities and decided it would be best if Vlad devoted all his study time to the high school program and hopefully have his high school certificate in time to begin part-time at the university in the fall.

Vlad entered the high school program and easily passed exams in math, science and literature. He took classes in English grammar, civics (USA government) and history. By June he had completed all requirements and received his high school certificate. He was accepted at George Washington University (GWU) as a part time student and enrolled in two evening classes: Freshman English Composition and World History.

……………………………..

Vlad had mentioned to Reg the comments JD had made the day he picked up the letter supporting his permanent residence status. JD had said, “If you would enjoy some quality time with a young Senator’s aide give me a call. I am sure we could find somewhere to meet.” Vlad shared his thoughts about the young Senate aide with Reg. Romantically he had no interest in the handsome young man. However, JD had an amazing cock which was very likely the reason he was hired to work in Washington and reside at the Senator’s home. Reg had not seen, touched or tasted this, according to Vlad, admirable body part. Reg knew that when the Senator visited his home state he usually took Elisha with him and left JD in Washington. At Reg’s suggestion Vlad called JD and suggested he visit their home the next time the Senator was out of town. JD replied that in two weeks the Senator and Elisha would go south to attend various fund raising dinners. He would be pleased to have some quality time with Vlad.

Reg prepared a simple dinner that could be quickly eaten as they assumed the only eating JD was interested in would take place in the bedroom, not the dining room. After dinner they ran upstairs. Reg sat in a chair in the bedroom and asked the young men to slowly undress each other. First Vlad removed JD’s suit jacket and shirt leaving the athletic upper body covered by an A-shirt (sleeveless T-shirt). Vlad pinched the nipples that protruded from the shirt. Reg stood, walked over and also played with the nipples as JD moaned with pleasure. JD then removed Vlad’s suit jacket and shirt revealing the Russians handsome chest as he was not wearing an undershirt. Both JD and Reg played with the hardening nipples. Next JD kneeled and removed Vlad’s shoes and socks. While doing this he leaned in and kissed the bulging crotch. Then to the shock of all JD lowered his head and picked up one of Vlad’s feet. Reg steadied Vlad as JD first caressed the foot and each toe. He then licked the sole of one foot and lightly bit and licked each toe. He then repeated this with the other foot. Then he stood and took a step back so Vlad could return the favor. Vlad kneeled and after removing JD’s shoes and socks he repeated the toe / foot regimen action. The toes and feet tasted sweaty. While this odor would have usually been unpleasant the erotic environment turned the foot odor into a lust perfume. Vlad felt his dick harden and knew he was leaking juices. While still on his knees Vlad pulled down and removed JD’s pants. The magnum hard dick was pressing against the moist white briefs. Vlad pull the briefs down and the magnificent dick bounced out at a 45 degree angle. Reg kneeled and the two were now on each side of the handsome piece. As he said “My God, this is the largest white dick I have ever seen,” Reg licked one side of the dick as Vlad leaned in and licked the other. They alternated sucking the juices spilling out of the dick hole. Soon JD called out, “I’m gonna shoot my load. Reg pushed Vlad’s mouth to the dick head. As Vlad swallowed the blasting juices Reg leaned down, took Vlad’s dick out and began sucking. Soon Reg was rewarded with Russian juices.

Reg stood and said, “Now you boys rest while I get dessert and coffee. I am sure you will both be ready for round two soon. For dessert you have a choice of Howard Johnson ice creams: Burgundy cherry – Vlad’s favorite, butterscotch – my favorite and the very popular caramel fudge. Also, would you like Hersey’s chocolate syrup on your ice cream?” JD chose Caramel fudge and both requested chocolate syrup. Reg returned about ten minutes later finding Vlad and DJ naked in bed laying on their backs stroking their dicks. Reg stated, “Eat your ice cream before it melts and then you can eat me. The play continued for more than an hour with all three shooting more than one load.

When the Senator returned from his trip south he called Reg and thanked him for taking care of his ‘boy’. The Senator was pleased that JD was getting taken care of by friends and not someone from the street who might harm the young man and/or rob the home of the Senator. When the Senator traveled in the future leaving JD in Washington the young man would visit Reg and Vlad for dinner, dessert and play time. While neither Vlad nor Reg felt any special emotional attachment to JD they did enjoy playing with his colossal cock.

……………………………

After JD departed for home after their first encounter Vlad asked how Reg had befriended the Senator. It seemed to Vlad that these two men had nothing in common except interest in man sex. Reg told Vlad the story. Years earlier in the mid 1930s Reg had been invited by a ‘friend’ to attend an event at the Senator’s home to raise money for a ‘black college’ in his home state. The donation to attend was $33 (of which $30 went to the college and $3 to the entertainer) plus five books. The books could be fiction or nonfiction, technical or even children’s. The books would be donated to the black college, elementary school or high school in Elisha’s home town. Since only five people were invited the college would receive at least a $150 donation and the entertainer $15 or more depending on the whims of the audiance. (These were significant amounts in the mid 1930s as the average weekly wages of various workers were: farm hand $4, steelworker $8, construction worker $18, coal miner $30, doctor $64). Since Reg took Randy his donation for the two was $66 and ten books.

The stunning Elisha answered the door wearing a light lilac silk robe that was a dazzling contrast to his dark skin. He ushered them into the sitting room, offered drinks and told them they would go upstairs for the entertainment as soon as all the guests arrived. A few minutes later they were in a spacious bedroom seated in chairs facing a large bed. The Senator entered and welcomed his guests. He told them to be prepared for an extraordinary show. Elisha entered still wearing the light lilac silk robe accompanied by a young white man wearing a tea shirt, blue jeans and socks. “Good evening gentlemen. I am Elisha, friend of the Senator. I thank you for coming this evening to our fund raiser for Splendor Valley College where I received my bachelor’s degree. I am a strong supporter of education for the Negros in my home state. I will use my special talents to entertain you and raise money for education in my home town. My friend, Josh, is happy to participate in this event. If any of you would like to get to know Josh better he has agreed to have private discussions with any of you later. Josh, are you ready to entertain these generous men?”

The tall, skinny young man that was not much older than eighteen said “I sure am!”

Elisha then placed a box of Kleenex on the floor in front of the audience. “Use this in case any of you desire to pleasure yourselves during the action. Feel free to take some Crisco if it will increase your hand pleasure.”

Elisha held five playing cards face down. “Each of you draw one of these cards, ace, two, three, four and five. Starting with the holder of five you will help Josh prepare for our entertainment.”

Reg drew ‘five’ and Randy ‘three’. Josh walked up to Reg and said, “Please remove my shirt.” Reg stood and removed the young man’s shirt. “Do you like what you see?” Josh said as he moved Reg’s hand to his nipples. Reg tweaked the nipples. Then Josh raised his arm. “Take a whiff of this.” He then moved his armpit toward Reg’s nose who leaned in and savored the man smell and then licked the hairy pit. “Thank you.”

Josh then moved to number four who removed his socks and at Josh’s urging played with his feet. Then it was Randy’s turn. “Please remove my pants.” Josh pushed Randy to his knees who slowly unbuttoned the fly gently rubbing on the crotch as he did. Josh then pushed his bulging crotch into Randy’s face. “Smell me.” Randy eagerly rubbed his face in Josh’s juicy underware covered crotch. Then Josh moved to the Number two holder and pushed him to his knees. As the briefs were lowered an average size, hard, cut dick popped out. “Sniff me, taste me, but not too much, I need to last for the main act.” Number two leaned in: sniffed the dick, played with the balls then first licked the balls and swallowed the dick. Josh stepped back, “Thank you.”

“Now, Will the Ace holder get me ready for Act Two of our entertainment.”

Elisha then handed a hot water bottle with a hose and enema syringe to the Ace holder. Please help cleanse this young man. Josh kneeled on the floor, ass up, as Elisha held the hot water bottle high and handed the tube to the Ace holder who was told to rub a small amount of Crisco on the hole to lubricate it for the insertion. Ace then gently shoved in the tube and opened the tab releasing the water. As the water bottle slackened Josh’s ass filled with the cleansing liquid. After kneeling a short period of time Josh hastily got up, ran to the bathroom and closed the door. The sounds of his body flushing itself clean followed by the shower running were heard. A squeaky clean Josh came out of the bathroom. He turned his back to the audience, leaned over and pulled his ass cheeks apart, “Now I am clean and ready to be taken care of.”

Elisha then dropped his robe exposing his beautiful ebony black body to the group. The group was awed by the perfect body from the handsome face, chiseled chest, hard nipples, tight slim waist, muscular arms and legs and most impressive dick the audience had seen in both size and shape hanging over low hanging balls. The foreskin completely covered the shaft of the massive dick. “Get me ready for the fuck of your life.” Josh kneeled in front of Elisha. He rolled back the skin exposing the pink head for all to see. He then rolled the skin forward and swallowed the soft dick. He would suck a few strokes and then move back so the audience could see the dick at various stages of hard on. Each time he would roll the skin back to the joy of the viewers. Finally the dick was at full hardness. Elisha then laid on the bed on his back. Josh handed a can of Crisco to Randy and asked him to lube the black shaft. He then handed the Crisco to the Ace holder and asked him to grease around and into his hole. Fully lubricated, Josh stood on the bed facing Elisha. He then slowly lowered himself as the black dick disappeared into the cute white ass. Josh controlled the fucking by going down to the base and then raising himself until all but the tip of head of the black dick came out. Without touching himself Josh was as hard as the fucker.

Josh then stepped off the bed. Elisha stood and Josh laid on his back. Then Elisha moved in between Josh’s knees and placed the white boy’s legs on his shoulders. The white ass was totally exposed. Elisha shoved in as Josh called out, “Fuck me.” Elisha would pull completely out and then thrust back into the skinny white ass. They were positioned to give all of the audience a full view.

When Elisha came close to finishing he pulled out his black dick glistening from the lubrication of the Crisco. He then stood and led Josh to the wall. Elisha then asked Reg and Randy for help. “Would you come here and hold this man up against the wall.” Reg and Randy picked the skinny boy up bracing his back against the wall and holding his legs high. His ass was totally exposed. Elisha moved in and continued the fucking. As he fucked Reg and Randy supported Josh against the wall. The other three observers and the Senator stood around eagerly watching the action. One of the observers, a congressman from a very conservative mid-western state, had opened his pants and was stroking his unimpressive cut dick.

Elisha pulled out and stepped back. “Lower him to the floor.” The handsome black man then stroked himself as the skinny white boy sat on the floor leaning against the wall holding his mouth wide open. Soon the white juices began gushing out of the black dick hole spurting into the waiting mouth and on the chin.

The Senator announced, “Paul has donated extra for the privilege of finishing our party. A short fat man in his sixties who Reg knew as married with five children and numerous grandchildren, deacon at Apple Hill Church and executive of a national company kneeled in front of Josh. First he licked the cum off the chin. He then took Josh’s rock hard dick in hand and stroked it twice. Then leaning in he swallowed it expertly taking the shaft down his throat. Moving his mouth up and down the shaft Josh soon called out, ‘I‘m cuming’. Paul continued the sucking until he had swallowed all the juices.

The Senator then announced refreshments would be served downstairs and that any of the audience that desired private time with Josh was welcome to make an additional donation. While Elisha with his robe hanging open and impressive soft cock swinging served cake and coffee in the sitting room two of the participants made additional donations and went upstairs to visit the white boy. As Elisha served one of the remaining guests, the guest reached for the hanging dick. Elisha stepped back, smiled and said, “You are welcome to all the cake you want, just the cake.” Obviously Elisha was not on the menu for all.

As they walked home Reg told Randy that nineteen year old Josh was the oldest of six children. Because of the economic situation during the depression neither he nor his father had full-time jobs. The $25 that Josh took home would be a Godsend to his parents, brothers and sisters. However, he would only give his mother $2 or $3 at a time as he kept secret the true source of his part time earnings and not revealing the pleasure he received earning it.

A week later at coffee hour after the service at Apple Hill Church Paul approached Reg. “That was certainly an interesting meeting we attended last week. I had a long talk with Josh and have hired him and his father to work fulltime at my firm. The father is a truck driver. Josh is an office boy, running errands, going to the post office and helping out as needed (at this point Paul winked). One day a week he does yard work at my home. Now both he and his father have full salaries. A few weeks ago the family never knew when their next full meal would be. Now they have meat in the pot every day and Josh told me his mother bought a new dress. The Lord sure works in strange ways.”

About a week later the Senator and Elisha approached Reg for some guidance on finances. They trusted Reg and soon became friends.

……………………………..

Another event needed discussion soon after Vlad moved in with Reg: Christmas. Vlad was somewhat familiar with Christmas traditions as they had been topics in some of the American novels he read. Reg told him about the customs at church, as well as gift giving including the possibility of exchanging gifts at work. He then told Vlad that their exchanging of gifts would complete the holiday festivities. Reg emphasized that the thoughtfulness of the gift was more important than the price. Privately Reg thought to himself I can easily afford to give this young man expensive gifts. However, I know he cannot and should not reciprocate. Then Reg suggested a low dollar amount that each could spend on the other. Vlad agreed. At work Vlad discussed appropriate gifts for his friend (with no hint that the friend was actually his lover). He finally decided on An ‘Old Spice Gift Set’ that included after shave, cologne and soap on a rope. (they soon found various uses for the rope in the shower including wrapping it around their cocks in various ways as well as placing the rope around both of their necks forcing them to shower nose to nose). He also bought a bag of butterscotch candy remembering Reg’s favorite ice cream was butterscotch. On Christmas morning Vlad opened his gifts from Reg: two neckties, a leather wallet (that cost far more than the suggested amount) and to his erotic pleasure sexy silk deep red underpants. To thank his lover Vlad insisted on wearing nothing but the underpants the remainder of Christmas morning. As Reg attempted to prepare Christmas dinner Vlad interrupted his cooking by rubbing against him from behind. Finally Reg turned around, got on his knees and sucked the young man dry telling him to go and get dressed appropriately or dinner would not be cooked properly. He said this with a smile while letting Russian cum dribble down his chin.

They celebrated New Year’s Eve at a house party hosted by the Brennons’, an elderly couple that attended Apple Hill Church. Being good Methodist there was no alcohol served outwardly. The host, Charles Brennon, whispered into the ear of his liberal guests, not the minister and other teetotalers, that there were bottles of gin and bourbon in the pantry cabinet behind a box of Cheerios (breakfast cereal). By midnight the conservative guest were wondering why some of the partiers were acting very jolly. Reg and Vlad had enough alcohol to become spirited but not drunk. They had walked to the party, about thirty minutes, to enjoy the beautiful snow streets and holiday decorated homes. They both sensed an urgency walking home as each was thinking of a special way to celebrate the New Year of 1948. While Vlad was rarely a bottom this night the prudishness of the party combined with the hidden alcohol made him especially horny. He stripped off his clothes, placed his feet firmly on the floor next to the bed and leaned over with his elbows on the bed and ass pointed toward his lover. “Fuck me.” Up to now their sex had been limited to holding, caressing and sucking. Reg was both surprised and aroused by the antics of his lover. The small amount of alcohol that he had consumed did not impair his judgment or hardness of his dick as the cute ass staring at him invited his dick to perform. He quickly stepped into the bathroom and grabbed the first lubricant he saw, the Old Spice soap on a rope. He ran water over it and lathered his dick. He stood behind his young lover and rubbed soap suds on the ass and into the waiting hole. He then slowly but forcefully shoved his long thin dick in. Vlad, not having been fucked since arriving in the USA cried with pain and joy. Reg’s dick was in no mood to consider the comfort of the ass. He pumped and soon shot into the willing young Russian. He then flipped Vlad onto his back and sucked him dry. He then pulled Vlad under the covers and kissed him sharing the young man’s juices. Cum dripped from their wilted dicks and Vlad’s ass as they fell asleep in each other’s arms. About three hours later Vlad who was lying on his side felt a hard dick against his ass. He wiggled back against his man and said, “give me another New Year greeting.” Reg shoved in and quietly fucked while stroking the Russian dick. As Vlad felt the pulsating of Reg’s dick cuming he shot his juices into the bed sheets. When Vlad woke the sun was shining through the window and Reg was softly snoring, sleeping on his back. Vlad quietly got out of the bed. He went to the kitchen and returned to the bedroom with the can of Crisco. He then greased his ass and sat on the sleeping Reg who woke to his dick being greased and stroked. When the now smiling Reg was hard Vlad moved down on him. Being the third event since midnight the love making lasted about thirty minutes. Later at breakfast Vlad told Reg that New Year’s Day was a very important holiday in the Soviet Union. He then laughed as he told Reg that in the Soviet Union (and Russia today) the New Year celebration lasted almost a week as a national holiday. Schools were closed and all but essential workers had the time off to celebrate. This resulted in a surge of births the following September and October as this was also the period of the longest nights. He wasn’t sure his ass would last a week of celebration.

And so, a very Happy 1948 began.

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..