Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 4,019 Words
  • 1,223 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Russia - My Home - 13. Chapter 13 Good Bye Franz 1938 – 1940

With his position of reviewing sensitive information in the Ministry of Defense Vladek was better informed about the military situation and threat of war than many Soviet officials. He realized that if there were any indication that he was not meticulous in his work or divulged any information or was not completely loyal to the Soviet Union he would be arrested and immediately executed or shipped to a labor camp in the east (Siberia) where a slow death was almost certain.

In March 1939 Great Britain issued a statement guaranteeing Poland’s independence which meant that if the Nazis invaded Poland, Britain would come to the aid of the Poles. Five months later Hitler and Stalin agreed to divide Poland between Germany and the USSR. Poland was invaded from the west by Germany and east by the USSR and ceased to exist as an independent country. (After the war the Soviet Union controlled Poland until 1989 when the wall came down. Poland became an independent and free country. Today a beautiful and thriving country.)

In 1940 Soviet NKVD troops raided border posts in Lithuania, Estonia and Latvia.

Through all this turmoil Vladek had one stabilizing force, his friendship with Sergi. Their friendship was more than just sexual. The two men just wanted to be together. They took long walks when time permitted enjoying their freedom from stressful jobs as well as enjoying each other’s company.

Their visits to the attic continued. The third time they jerked off together Vladek took Sergi’s dick in his hand and finished him off while also playing with his balls. Sergi did not resist and during their next tryst returned the favor. During their next visit Vladek took Sergi’s hard dick in his hand and held it tightly under his as he stroked both. He leaned in and put his lips on Sergi’s. His friend did not move away. As Vladek slowly stroked the two dicks with his lips against Sergi’s he shoved his tongue into Sergi’s mouth. His friend did not resist. Soon they were kissing hard as each tongue stroked the other’s. Vladek wrapped his free hand around Sergi’s shoulders pulling him to him. His friend did not resist. Sergi moved his arms around Vladek and they held each other as their tongues probed each other’s and Vladek continued to stroke the dicks. Vladek soon shot his load into the golden hair over Sergi’s dick. Being the shorter, Sergi under Vladek’s dick deposited a load in Vladek’s hand and on his pants. Both men held each other feeling the other’s racing heart. Luckily Vladek had brought a rag and was able to clean Sergi’s dick hair, his own hand and most of the cum on his pants. He continued to clean himself after Sergi departed for their room on the third floor. They had decided it would be best if they did not enter or leave the attic stairway together.

During their next visit each man removed his pants and underwear. They enjoyed cumming with dick against dick as they probed each other’s mouths.

During a later visit Vladek said to Sergi, “Remember the story you told me about the man and woman you saw here in the attic. She was on her knees with his dick in her mouth. I would like to taste your dick in my mouth.”

Sergi’s reply, “While that sight intrigued me, I am not sure it is something I would be willing to have done or do to someone else. What happens if I cum in your mouth?”

Vladek: ”I am willing to try. Let me know if you are cumming.”

Vladek kneeled and gently licked the head of his friend’s dick. He pulled the foreskin back and put the head in his mouth. After some more licking he easily swallowed the dick to its base. He did not want Sergi to know he was an experienced cock sucker nor that he had swallowed cocks much larger than his. When he swallowed the hard dick Sergi cried out, “Oh my God, I love your mouth.” Vladek continue to suck, swallowing down to the base and then moving to the head. After a few strokes Sergi cried out, “I’m cumming!” Vladek wrapped his arms tightly around Sergi’s ass so he could not move back and continued to suck. Soon he felt the dick throb as his friend’s load shot down his throat.

He released the dick after a few moments. “Wow my friend, you taste delicious.” He then stood and stroked himself to a massive cumming.

“That was the most incredible feeling I have ever had! But I do not understand how you could take my cum in your mouth and then swallow. Didn’t it taste terrible?”

“My friend, the taste is wonderful. It is a little salty, but knowing where it came from gives it a flavor better than the most expensive caviar. You should try it. At least taste my dick. You don’t have to let me cum in your mouth. The taste of a dick is delicious. Try it next time.”

Sergi did take Vladek’s dick in his mouth the next visit. He did not know exactly what to do with it but with an expert teacher he soon mastered the technique of cock sucking and within a month had his first taste of man juice. He was soon addicted to the taste of a man’s dick and its juice.

THE FINAL VISIT

With a heavy erratic work schedule Vladek had little time for outside pleasures. Since he was in the army he was not allowed to leave his building except with permission. One Sunday both he and Sergi had the day off and permission to explore the city. Vladek suggested they visit his friend Franz. He did not know if Franz would be home. Since he still had the key to Franz’s apartment he knew he and Sergi would find something to do in the small room with a comfortable bed if Franz was not home. The two young men had never been in a bed together. All of their sex had been quickies either in the shower or attic. At Franz’s they would have the pleasure of being together without the fear of an interruption.

With the combination of riding Line One of the new Metro, taking a tram and walking they were at the Language Academy in about an hour. They walked up to Franz’s apartment on the top floor. Vladek knocked and there was no answer. Using his key he entered the room. He was disappointed that he would not see his friend but also thrilled that he and Sergi after months would finally have some quality time together.

They were quickly naked and on the bed. Vladek pushed his friend on his back and kneeled between his legs facing him. He held Sergi’s arms over his head. He began kissing first each finger of the left arm, then the hand, lower arm, upper arm, bit the arm pit and repeated on the right hand/arm. He then moved down kissing and biting each nipple. Then the stomach followed by the tuft of golden hair over the dick. Without touching the dick he licked the crack between the balls and each leg, continuing down the left leg kissing and biting each toe. Sergi tried to reach for his hard seeping dick. Vladek pushed his arms back. “No touching or there will be no sucking.”

“Please,” whimpered Sergi.

Vladek continued to torture him by licking the balls but not touching the dick.

“Help, I’m going to have a severe case of ‘blue balls’ if you don’t give me some relief.”

Just as Sergi thought he could not tolerate the hardness of his dick any longer they heard a key in the door and in walked Franz and his friend Mikhail.

Naked Vladek jumped off the bed and ran to the arms of Franz. “I have missed you so. This is one of the few days I have had free since joining the army. I was so sad that you were not here. Not exactly totally sad as I have my friend Sergi with me.”

“Sergi, this is my friend Franz. He was my teacher at the Academy. He taught me German but more important LOVE. This is his friend Mikhail. He is a wonderful lover. Franz and I were together in bed every night. Mikhail joined us about once a week. I want them to introduce you to the pleasures I had with them.”

Mikhail said, “Nice to meet you Sergi. But it is even nicer to see you beautiful body. Hopefully I will do more than just see your body.”

Mikhail then walked over to the bed, leaned over and took Sergi’s slightly deflated dick in his mouth. “What a delicious taste. I want your juices later. Let’s just play now.”

Mikhail quickly took off his clothes and was soon naked on the bed holding Sergi. Meanwhile Vladek undressed Franz and dropped to his knees. He was soon swallowing Franz’s dick and playing alternately with his nipples and balls.

Franz pushed his friend away and dropped to his knees. He pushed Vladek back so he was lying on the floor. Franz took his dick in his mouth. When Vladek protested Franz sucked harder and faster. Soon the young man was exploding gush after gush after gush down his friend’s throat. Franz then grabbed his dick and quickly shot his load into Vladek’s open mouth. Mikhail and Sergi also came to a conclusion, each tasting the juice of the other.

“It’s tea time. After conversation we will have a long love session,” Franz announced. He dressed, went to the kitchen and soon returned with tea and two extra chairs. He undressed and the four men sat naked at the table.

Franz continued, “Vladek and Sergi, tell me nothing about you work. I know Vladek works for the Ministry of Defense as officials discussed his skills with me prior to his hiring. But, I must know nothing concerning his work. Sergi, I assume you have a similar job. Don’t tell me. I am a German. I love my country despite the evil man Hitler. I also love Russia. It would be dangerous for me if authorities of either country thought I was not loyal.

Sergi and Vladek told about their meeting in the shower and trysts in the attic. They described the night sounds of young men taking care of themselves. Of course they described the handsome Yuri who shamelessly flaunted his dick in the shower and room.

After about a half hour of light conversation Franz announced, “I have the oldest dick here. It is rested and ready for action. Your younger dicks must be eager for fun and loving. Vladek, I have missed your cute ass. Is it ready?”

“It is ready, but first I must give my friend Sergi an explanation. Sergi, what Franz and I are going to do is something you and I have never done. The first time I saw two men doing what we will do I was confused and then excited. In fact, I jumped right in – as you would say. I do not expect you to participate but you may. Maybe sometime you will want to do it, maybe never. That is not a problem. We only do together what both of us enjoy. For now Franz, Mikhail and I will play. Watch and participate in any way you desire or just play with yourself.”

The four men went to the bed and were soon caressing, kissing and sucking. Franz rolled Vladek onto his back and kneeled between his legs. He placed Vladek’s legs on his shoulder and began playing with his exposed rosebud. Mikhail sat next to Vladek and also played with the ass. The two alternately finger fucked the young man.

“It has been months since I had it. Please go slow and gentle as I know you will. I am ready.”

Franz placed his hard dick against the ass and gently shoved in. Slowly he pushed in, then he pulled out all but his dick head. After a few show thrusts Vladek exclaimed, “Fuck me hard.” Franz complied and fucked to the point of cumming. He pulled out and Mikhail moved in. The hard thrusts continued until Mikhail was close. He pulled out.

“Now it is your turn.” Franz stated as he pushed Mikhail on his back with his feet on the floor. “Vladek, move in as I have plans for your total enjoyment.” Vladek standing at the side of the bed pulled Mikhail’s legs onto his shoulders and leaned in. He was soon giving the same pleasure he had just received. As Vladek pumped, Franz moved in behind his thrusting ass. Franz put his hands on Vladek’s hips and planted his dick at his hole. As Vladek pulled back Franz easily shoved into his recently fucked ass.

Meanwhile, Sergi sat at the foot of the bed in total amazement. Never had he thought such actions could take place. He was not sure how he felt other than totally horney. He began pumping his dick as Vladek reached over and pinched his nipples. Vladek told Sergi to stand on the bed and put his dick in his mouth. Soon Vladek was fucking Mikhail, sucking Sergi and being fucked by Franz. Sergi’s cumming in Vladek’s mouth set off a chain reaction. His cumming put Vladek over the edge into Mikhail. Vladek’s cry of pleasure brought off Franz into Vladek. With the men still connected Mikhail reached for his dick and pumped just three strokes that sent bursts of cum from his chest to mouth. Vladek leaned in and licked the cum off his chest. Then learned forward and kissed him. All four men fell onto the bed exhausted. Less than an hour later round three included the pairs of Vladek / Franz and Sergi / Mikhail.

Tired and satisfied the men again sat at the table sharing tea. Franz then spoke. “Vladek, you are a very special person to me. You know it is more than sex. We lived together, slept together and made love for two years. I wish we could return to those days and totally enjoy each other. But, these are troubled times. We know Hitler cannot be trusted. Now Russia and Germany support each other. As easily as a pact of support can be signed it can be broken. I would not be surprised if Hitler were to invade the USSR in the future. I am a German. The Soviets may see me as a traitor just because I am German. If there is war I do not know what will happen to me. It is dangerous in these times for you to have a German friend. You Vladek could be seen as a traitor. Your visit to me today could be reported. Considering your position at the Ministry I could be arrested as a spy if our meeting were reported. You could be arrested as a spy as could Sergi. Vladek, my friend, we must never see each other again. Please leave. Think of our happy times. Please never mention our friendship or that we have visited. I fear for your life. You should return my key. If it were discovered you had the key to a German’s apartment it might be assumed that you were passing information to me. Also, if it were ever discovered that we were in a man to man relationship we could both be in serious trouble. I would be seen as a predator taking advantage of venerable young men, my students. It would end my career as the discovery of my being with the son of a Nazi official ended my career in Berlin.

Both men cried as they hugged. Sergi and Vladek departed. Vladek never saw Franz again.

As they returned home Sergi gave Vladek space to mourn the loss of his friend. He wanted to discuss fucking but decided to wait. They walked and rode the tram and metro silently. On the tram they sat in a rear seat, Sergi holding Vladek’s hand. Walking and in the metro they touched shoulders.

A week later Sergi brought the subject of fucking up. Vladek told him how he had been introduced to it my Franz and Misha. He was as surprised as Sergi. But he decided to participate and fucked that first afternoon. A few weeks later he asked Franz to initiate him in the pleasures of being a bottom. He realized not all men enjoyed it and that although someday they might try it, fucking was not a requirement of their friendship.

HORNEY YURI

One evening three months later Vladek grabbed his towel, loofah and soap and went to the shower room. The handsome Yuri followed him. The two men were alone in the shower room. Yuri started to talk about the absence of women. “I jerk off almost every night as I am sure you know as our bed rocks as I pump in the upper bunk. I cannot help it. My dick had plenty of pussy back in my village. My introduction to fucking started when I was young, just twelve years old. The boys in our building had told me all about sex. They taught me how to jerk off. Of course I loved it. I lived in a communal apartment with my parents, three older brothers and my granny. We had one room of the four that shared a kitchen and bathroom. Since everyone lived in crowded rooms private sex was difficult. On nice weekend days and warm evenings it was not unusual for wives and husbands as well as unmarried couples to take a walk in the woods. They would find a place for sex. My brothers introduced me to sex hunting. We would quietly go through the forest looking for action which we usually found. We would hide behind a tree or bush jerking off while watching a couple going at it. One day two years later when I was fourteen I spotted a woman and man on the ground. He was on top moving up and down and she was laughing. I hid behind a tree and watched and of course jerked off. The woman looked up, saw me and smiled. It was Mrs. Ulitskaya, our neighbor in the next room with her husband. The next day after her husband and the others living in her room were at work she saw me in the hall. She smiled and asked if I liked what I had seen the day before. She told me I was a handsome boy. ‘Come into my room and I will show you something special.’ I went into her room and she pulled her blouse down. She took my hand and rubbed it on her tit. Then she moved my hand down, pulled up her dress and placed my hand on her pussy. She was not wearing underware. ‘I know you like what you feel. I see the bulge in your pants.’ She then began rubbing my crotch. She got on her knees, unbuttoned my pants and with difficulty pulled out my hard dick. ‘My, you are a big boy for such a young man.’ She kissed it. ‘Do you know where this belongs?’ She stood and leaned against the table with her dress up and led my dick to her hole. My first fuck did not last long. ‘With practice you can last longer and enjoy it more,’ she told me. I returned the next day as soon as everyone in her room had departed for work. This time I lasted longer. We did it at least weekly. A few weeks later when I visited her room a woman from the next building was there. At first I was disappointed. Then Mrs. Ulitskaya told me her friend also wanted my dick. Both women stood leaning at the table with dresses up. I fucked one for a while, then the other. They told me to take short breaks. I lasted almost thirty minutes before blasting into the neighbor. She told two additional friends. They all invited me to their apartments. Soon, almost every day I fucked one of these women. Now my dick gets nothing. Two of the women were also expert cocksuckers. Life was good. Fucking a married woman has advantages. If they are willing to be fucked it is probably because you give them greater pleasure than their husband. Also you don’t have to worry about them getting serious and wanting to marry you. And the best advantage is that if they get pregnant you will not be in trouble.”

While playing with his hard dick he continued, “I know you and your good friend Sergi go to the attic to play. I was suspicious when I saw you going into the back stairway. I peeped through the door to the stairs and heard you going up stairs. Quietly I followed you. I waited a few minutes and went into the attic. I could hear you, but not see you. Then noiselessly I crept toward the sound you were making. I saw you on your knees sucking your friend’s dick. Then I saw you change positions. You both appear to be expert cocksuckers.” Yuri continued to play with his hard dick. “I see that my story is exciting you. Your dick is as hard as mine. Since you enjoy sucking dick and I have a beautiful, just washed dick wanting to be taken care of please do me. This will be our little secret. Next time you Sergi and I could meet in the attic and both of you could suck me. I don’t have a problem with guys sucking other guys. Back home my best friend was the star player and captain of our football (soccer) team. He liked men although he could have had his choice of many women. He sucked me off on a regular basis. He certainly sucked better than any of the women. I know what you are doing could get you in trouble with the authorities. I don’t want any problems, just a blow job.”

Vladek took this last statement as a threat. If Yuri reported, he and Sergi they could be in serious trouble. If he told the other roommates their lives could be hell. He had heard of beatings and even group rapes of suspected homosexuals. He had no choice but to please Yuri.

Yuri continued, “I am ready now. Next time can be in the attic.”

While Vladek felt shamed and sexually violated as he got on his knees this feeling was over shadowed by the pleasure of seeing handsome Yuri’s dick up close and taking it in his mouth. Yuri told him to hurry before anyone entered the shower room. Vladek easily swallowed the large dick and was soon shamelessly swallowing the juices. He then licked the dick head clean. While sucking Yuri he was pumping his happy dick and shot his load on the floor some of which landed on Yuri’s foot as he swallowed.

Later, Vladek told Sergi of Yuri’s proposition and subtle threat. Sergi was of the same mind as Vladek, embarrassed that he would have to be a boy whore and thrilled that he would suck that beautiful dick.

The next day the three men were in the attic, Yuri with his pants down and hard dick ready, Vladek and Sergi on their knees. They alternately licked Yuri’s balls, then sucked the dick. Vladek reached up under Yuri’s shirt and pinched his nipples. Yuri moaned with pleasure. He shot his load down Sergi’s throat. He buttoned his pants and quickly departed. As he walked away Sergi pressed his lips against Vladek’s and they shared the juice of Yuri. This violation and pleasure continued for the next couple of years. Yuri kept his promise. He never told anyone about the blow jobs. Yuri never reciprocated, he just accepted the blow job and departed leaving Vladek and Sergi to their love making.

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

1. bed pants: better words pajama pants or pajama bottoms. 

2. kneeled is a good English word, but knelt might be better in this case.

Will Hawkins

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..