Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 2,858 Words
  • 46,044 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Russia - My Home - 6. Chapter 6 Breslau to Leningrad

Hanns had a mid-day Russian lesson in a coffee house where they were able to sit in private. He then went to Boris’ office. Frau Hauser told him he was expected and told him to knock on Herr Polonsky’s door. Boris called out for him to enter. When he opened the door Misha, the Russian Embassy employee who had helped Hanns escape from Berlin, was sitting in a chair across the desk. He immediately got up and said, “Herr Peltzer, How good it is to meet you again,” as he held his hand out to shake. As soon as the door was closed and Frau Hauser was out of sight and hearing range Misha pulled Hanns into his arms giving him a hard hug while deep kissing. His hand slid down and as he gently grabbed his dick said, “Boris has told me you are enjoying your visit in Breslau.” With a squeeze of the dick he continued, “I am so happy for you. Now we will tell you what the next stage of your adventure will be. Tomorrow evening you and I will take an overnight train to Danzig. I have booked a first class compartment so it will just be the two of us. We will stay in a hotel and after no more than a week we will travel to Leningrad. For your safety and ours I will give you no other details. That is the plan. Boris and I have details to work out so you are free to do as you please the rest of the afternoon. However, if you choose to go to the Baths please restrain yourself. Klaus is preparing dinner for us this evening. Boris has invited the priest to dinner. The priest will also be the dessert to be shared by the four of us including you and Klaus, if you wish. The priest is scheduled to arrive at 18.30 (6.30). If we are not there would you please offer him a drink and entertain him. Please keep your pants on. Boris and I do not want to miss any of the action.”

Following dinner the five retired to Boris’ bedroom. They all enjoyed undressing each other. Naked they formed groups of two and three changing partners frequently. They kissed, fondled and sucked. Boris had promised the priest a heavenly experience although there was no fucking, yet. Finally with each man dripping from play and aching from anticipation Boris announced it was time for the grand fuck. He had each draw from a deck of cards to determine the order of fuck. Klaus the 20 year old student drew first place, Boris in his 70s was second, Hanns in his 30s was third and Micha in his 50s last. Boris the organizer explained the format. He had previously discussed it with Father Sebastian who heartily agreed. The priest would kneel on the bed. Each fucker would enter and pump until close to cumming. When all four had fucked, Father Sebastian would lay on the floor on his back. Each would fuck again until close with the Father’s legs on their shoulder except for number four, Misha, who would fuck until he shot his load into the willing ass. While Misha finished each of the other three would try to time their cumming so they would spew their juices on the face of Sebastian as Misha came. Then the three would play with Sebastian’s nipples, balls, pits and any other place of interest while number one, Klaus, sucked and finished him off. Following the plan established by the commanding Boris all five men gave and received the pleasure they desired. Father Sebastian had the joy of being fucked by three generations of men as Misha was old enough to be the father of Klaus and Boris his grandfather.

Father Sebastian quickly cleaned himself off and rushed off to his eventide service. Boris told the two younger men that he and Misha were going out for a drink and then would return to sleep together, the only night they would have for each other this visit. He told Klaus that he was welcome to stay but since there was only a single person bed in the spare room he might have to sleep on the floor or sofa or wherever.

As soon as the two older men departed, Hanns invited Klaus to share his bed that night. First they cleaned the kitchen and then enjoyed the comfort of the small bed.

The next morning after Klaus departed for class Boris told Hanns he wanted to give him some advice. “As you know I was a wealthy man in Russia in the favor of the Czar. I predicted the revolution and converted my property to gold and moved it out of Russia. I then departed on the dawn of the revolution. I traveled around Europe and finally settled here in Breslau. I had business reasons for making this my home. I made friends with the Germans of all political persuasions and acted as a middleman for trading with the Russians. I also made myself available to the Russian government for trading with the Germans. The Russians believe that since Russia is my Motherland I am being loyal to the new Soviet Union in my dealings. The Germans believe that since I was forced to flee Russia that my loyalty is to Germany. I am on good terms with both sides. Most important I make money doing all these activities. My advice to you young man is ‘Never make enemies’. Which side am I really loyal to? That my friend is my secret. You are escaping to Russia from Germany as I escaped from Russia to Germany. Be loyal to both but do not let either know your loyalty to the other. That is my advice.”

Boris departed for his office. Misha had some errands to do and then would work with Boris the rest of the day. Soon after Boris left Misha sat down with Hanns and told him, “I told you that we would take the train to Danzig this evening and then continue on to Leningrad. Life in Russia could be dangerous for a German. Staying here in Germany could be dangerous for you. You have a decision to make today. If you were to go out today and disappear you would entirely be on your own. What I am saying is that I am not forcing you to go to the Soviet Union. That is your decision. We depart on the 22:00 (10pm) train. If you are not there we will never see each other again. Boris will no longer be available to help you. It is your choice.”

Hanns replied, “I do not like the political situation here in Germany. The Nazi government appears to be taking over our lives. Maybe Hitler is preparing us for war. I do not want to fight and give my life for this totalitarian government. Everyday seems more hostile than the day before. There is a lot of bitterness dissatisfaction and malice. Russia had its revolution. I think Germany is moving toward its revolution or war. I do not want to be part of it. I will go with you.”

The luxury of the first class compartment of the train was a new experience for Hanns. The two of them shared a compartment with a bed on each side and a narrow walkway down the middle. Tea and snacks were available by just pushing a button. When the porter knocked on the compartment door with the tea and cakes Misha leaned over and unlocked it. The handsome young man entered and placed the tray with the drink and food on the small table at the far end of the compartment under the window. Since Misha and Hanns were sitting on the beds opposite each other the porter had to brush past them. Each was wearing a robe that was open at the front. Hanns almost hard dick was slightly exposed. Misha asked the porter if he would join them for tea. The porter replied that unfortunately he had no time now as other passengers needed assistance. He stated that usually about an hour after departing Breslau he was free until their first stop, Pozen (today Poznan, Poland). Leering at Hanns dick the porter said he would certainly enjoy a tea break with such handsome men. Misha and Hanns decided to just enjoy each other’s company without sex for at least an hour. They would save themselves for the handsome young porter. If he did not come they would happily take care of each other.

Less than an hour later, there was a knock at the door. “I have your evening tea as requested.” Misha opened the door and the porter entered empty handed. “Oh, I forgot the tea. I am so sorry. Would you like me to go away?” Misha, seated with his robe completely open at the front reached for the porter’s crotch.

“If you forgot the tea I will just have to find something else to have,” as he gently rubbed the crotch.

“I do not have much time.”

“If you are willing, please fuck my friend,” Hanns stated. He opened and then lowered the pants of the porter. Out popped a healthy, hard dick. Hanns leaned forward and took it in his mouth. He swallowed it to the base and then moved his lips to the tip. Meanwhile Misha kneeled on the bed. Hanns lubed the young man’s dick with his lips and then spit on his finger and readied Misha’s ass. He guided the dick to the ass. The porter needed no more direction. He grabbed Misha’s sides as he began pumping. The clickety – clack and swaying of the train created the perfect background for a serious fuck. Soon the young man was quietly moaning and thrusting hard as he emptied himself into the Russian. He wiped off his dick with one of the cloth napkins from the earlier tea service.

“Thank you. I must get back to work. If you gentlemen don’t mind I will bring another serving of tea in the morning if I can schedule it.”

Misha replied, “You may bring tea as many times as you like during our journey. Just knock and you will be welcomed.”

The porter departed. Hanns moved in where the young man had been and deposited another load. Misha rolled over and took care of himself shooting into the napkin the porter had used to clean his dick. The two men went to sleep in one of the narrow beds holding each other as the movement of the train rocked them to sleep.

About six in the morning there was a knock on the door. “I have your breakfast if it is not too early.” The porter entered with a tray of coffee, rolls, jams and sausages. “I apologize for coming so early but in about thirty minutes I must serve breakfast to all the passengers in this wagon (train car). Then I must make up beds and do general cleaning. If you don’t mind I would like to share this coffee with you. If it is too early I will just leave the food and bring hot coffee later.”

Misha stated, “It is never too early or too late to share coffee with a handsome man. What a wonderful way to be awakened. Last evening we did what I wanted. Now, we would like to do what you want.”

“I want to get naked. Then I want you two to kiss me everyplace. Then I want each of you to fuck me. The only problem is I just have about thirty minutes.”

“Let’s get you naked. We will kiss and fuck,” Misha stated.

They quickly helped the young man get naked. Hanns kneeled in front of him and Misha stood next to him. They kissed, nipped, pinched and licked from foot to forehead. Then Hanns pushed him on his back and mounted him. Misha who normally did not fuck had no problem continuing after Hanns blasted his load. The porter departed in just thirty minutes, a very happy young man. He was even happier with the tip he received funded by the Soviet Embassy.

Upon arrival at Danzig Misha told Hanns that he had booked a luxury suite at the Baltic Hotel. However, officially Hanns should not stay with him. It would appear unusual for a German to share a hotel room with a Soviet, especially a Russian with a diplomatic passport. Hanns got out of the taxi a block from the hotel with his cheap suitcase. He walked to the reception desk and booked the cheapest room available, the type of room an ordinary German visitor would take. He was in line behind Misha and noted his friend’s room number. After leaving his suitcase in his cheap room he went to the luxury suite of his friend.

Hanns knew they would be traveling to the Soviet Union. He did not know when or how. He also understood that the less he knew the less trouble all could have if questioned by the authorities. The next four days Hanns and Misha explored the city, enjoyed each other in Misha’s luxurious room and visited beaches near the city. There was a beach east of the city at the last stop on a tram line. They walked along the beach for about a kilometer (slightly over ½ mile). There were people sunning themselves, mostly couples. They walked back from the water toward small dunes. From a high spot they notice a few men in the area, some standing, some lying on the ground

While most wore bathing suits a few were naked. One was playing with his dick. Misha told Hanns they should not go further. These dunes had a reputation for danger. Men had been robbed and beaten there. The police would do nothing. As a German he was especially vulnerable. Although the city was primarily populated by Germans the Polish minority controlled the government. The Poles and Germans disliked each other and a secluded place on the beach was not a safe place to have a rendezvous with someone of a different nationality. As a Russian Soviet, Misha was in an especially perilous situation.

Daily Misha met with others, usually at a bar near the hotel. Hanns was aware of these meeting but realized he should not interfere with the work of his friend.

The fourth day in Danzig Misha returned from a meeting and told Hanns they would depart that afternoon. He told him to check out of the hotel at 15:00 (3 pm) and go to The Sea Gull Bar near the docks. He gave Hanns the address and directions, about a fifteen minute walk. He should be there at 15.30. A sailor would enter the bar and look for a handsome man with a suitcase sitting at a table drinking a beer. The sailor would ask him in Russian for the time. Hanns speaking Russian should reply with the time and offer to buy the sailor a beer. The sailor would reply that he did not have time and depart. Hanns should wait five minutes and then turn right as he left the bar. The sailor would be on the corner. He should follow the sailor to a ship and board the ship.

Hanns followed the directions and by 16.00 (4 pm) was on a freight ship flying a Soviet Union flag. The sailor led him to a small room below deck containing a single bed and chair, nothing else. He was told to wait. Hanns lay on the narrow bed with his knees bent as there was not enough length to stretch out. The small room was musty and dusty. There was a dim bare light bulb lighting it. Eventually Hanns fell asleep. He felt someone shaking his shoulder. Before he opened his eyes he feared the police. It was Misha with a smile on his face. “Hello my friend. We will sail in about an hour. Until then you should stay below deck. There should be no problem with the Marine Police. They might want to inspect the freight this ship is carrying to Leningrad, our destination. But they are not interested in the crew. Take off your shoes. If anyone comes by pretend you are sleeping. Only speak Russian. An inspector will not speak Russian so they will not realize it is not your native language. I will return in about an hour. The bathroom is down that way.” Misha opened the door, pointed down the hall and departed.

About an hour later Hanns felt the ship moving. Misha entered the room and suggested they take a tour of the ship. It was a freight ship with no special accommodations for passengers. The two men shared the narrow, short bed the two nights the ship traveled to Leningrad.

As the ship approached Leningrad Misha opened his briefcase and handed Hanns his original identification papers and passport. Good Bye Hanns Peltzer you are now your original self, Franz Eberhardt.

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..