Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 2,305 Words
  • 1,556 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Russia - My Home - 3. Chapter 3 Prince Siegfried – An Encore to Remember

They walked the two blocks to the Monopol Hotel. This hotel was built in 1892 in Art Noueau/Neo-Baroque style. Famous visitors included Marlene Dietrich. The balcony above the main entrance was purposely built later in 1937 to coincide with Hitler's visit to Breslau, who gave a speech from it the following year on the occasion of the German Gymnastics and Sports Festival (Wikepedia). When they entered the hotel restaurant the maître d’ graciously greeted Boris. Being early there were only two other diners sitting in the far corner. The maître d’ seated them at a table near the window facing the Opera House across the street. They ordered a light supper and Boris ordered snacks for a party he would host after the ballet. Hanns was not aware of a planned party. He also was not surprised. The snacks would be delivered at 18:15 (6:15pm) since the two men would depart soon after for the 19.00 (7pm) performance.

1158132215.jpg

 

Opera House (Left) / Monopol Hotel (Right)

Shortly after their return to Boris’ there was a knock at the door. A young man had the tailored suit. Hanns tried it on and it fit perfectly. Boris handed the young man a tip and told him to thank the tailor for him.

Upon arrival at the Opera House Boris and Hanns were directed to a box. Boris introduced Hanns to the women and two girls already seated in the box. The woman was the wife of the Director of the Opera House and the two girls, probably young teenagers, were his daughters. Hanns felt the older girl was flirting with him. The women sat in chairs in the front of the box while Boris and Hanns sat directly behind them. This was Hanns’ first ballet performance. While he had been to a number of orchestral concerts in Berlin he never had the opportunity to attend a more expensive ballet performance.

The haunting overture began. When the curtained opened Hanns was memorized by the handsome Prince Siegfried. His grace, his smile, his hairless muscular chest which was exposed by the low cut shirt, every movement as the muscles of his legs flexed, the smooth bubble ass cheeks and the bulge in the crotch area of his tights all added to his beauty and mystery. His leaps were smooth and athletic. He appeared strong as he effortlessly held Swan Queen Odette high over his head with one arm. Hanns eagerly applauded as the cast took its bows at the conclusion of the performance. Boris helped the wife of the director with her coat which was hanging on a hook at the back of the box. As Hanns helped the older teenage daughter with her coat he was positive she rubber her hand over his crotch with his semi hard dick still influenced by the image Prince. Boris met numerous friends in the hall and stairs as they departed. He introduced Hanns as his friend from Berlin. Boris had told Hanns they should not linger as friends who had attended the performance were coming to his home for a small gathering and a very special surprise.

Soon after their arrival home there was a knock at the door and four of Boris’ friends had arrived. Hanns helped serve drinks and the snacks from the Monopol Hotel kitchen. Boris had earlier told Hanns that no one would ask about his background and that Hanns should not inquire into the private lives of the guests. He told him that at these times it was not always safe to know too much about your friends. If any got into trouble with the Nazi government and specifically the Gestapo the less you knew the safer you were. The conversation centered on the performance. The general opinion was that Prince Siegfried was a star dancer while Odetta’s performance was not of the quality they normally expected.

There was another knock at the door. Boris ushered into the parlor a man about 50 and two absolutely stunning, handsome young men. Hanns was then shocked and excited to realize one of these men was Prince Siegfried. Boris then announced, “Herr Director has arranged a special performance, just for us men.” The two handsome young men left the room carrying garment bags and went to the room that had been given to Hanns as a bedroom. The Director went to the bedroom and soon returned telling Boris the dancers were ready. Boris had his phonograph ready and had put a recording from Swan Lake on the turntable. He started the music and the dancers made their entrance.

Price Siegfried was wearing his white dance tights and nothing else, no shirt, no shoes. The other male dancer was wearing a tutu and top. The tutu was the same style and color, white, as worn by Odetta except it had been sized to fit a thin handsome, muscular man not the ultra thin Odetta. His white briefs appeared to be silk. The two began performing the dance from Scene Four where the Prince and Odetta reaffirm their love. The dance is both erotic and comic. They dance as if they loved each other. Hanns later learned they did in real life. At the conclusion they bowed and the group of men heartily applauded.

Price Siegfried (whose real name was Walter) then went up to one of the guests and whispered into his ear. The man smiled and nodded a yes. The man then leaned forward and helped Prince Siegfried (Walter) remove his tights. The handsome dancer stood with a serious look on his face (and gleam in his eyes) wearing just a small thong over his cock held by strings around his waist and through his ass crack. Odetta (real name Otfried) went to one of the other men and had him help her (him) remove his briefs. Still wearing the tutu, his magnificent cock was sitting over low hanging balls. Hanns had noticed many cocks in his life. Never had he seen one the size of Odetta’s (Otfried’s). Boris restarted the phonograph and the pair repeated the dance scene, this time with more caressing. By the end of the performance Odetta (Otfried) was almost fully erect and the Prince (Walter) had a significant bulge pushing out his thong. Again the two approached guests. One helped Walter remove his thong and another Otfried remove her (his) tutu and top. Now naked the two dancers struck poses and waiting for the restarting of the phonograph. To his amazement Hanns realized that each dancer had no crotch, dick or ball hair. Each was clean shaven. He had not noticed the smooth skin of Otfried during the previous dance as her (his) tutu covered the crotch area. The lack of hair made their dicks appear larger. Hanns’ fingers began to tingle at the thought of running them over the smooth balls and crotches of the dancers.

This time the dance was totally erotic. They kissed, they pinched each other’s nipples, and fondled their lover’s smooth cocks. By the end of the scene both were rock hard dripping precum. The dancers remained in the parlor in their beautiful naked state and had snacks and drank Champaign with the others. As much as Hanns would have liked to caress the glorious bodies and especially the smooth hairless areas he realized they were off limits. Soon all except the dancers and the Director said their goodbyes. Boris then said to the three of them, “Friends, your room is ready.” The dancers and Director smiled and walked down the hall.

Boris then told Hanns, “The dancers very willingly came here this evening. Each of our guests paid to see this performance. The payment the dancers received was more than their salary for a week as dancers. The two are lovers so they enjoy being together. As you noticed Walter is an accomplished dancer, the best male dancer of the Breslau Ballet Company. The other who was in the performance this evening is a good dancer but nothing spectacular. He is kept as part of the dance ensemble for two reasons. First, as the lover of Walter he is kept to keep the star dancer satisfied with his work in Breslau. Secondly, I will show you.” They went down the hall and Boris opened the door to the bedroom.

The Director was naked and kneeling on the floor. He was playing with Walter’s average size dick. He then swallowed it gently sucking in and out. He stopped and turned to Otfried with the large dick. It was rock hard. The Director played with the foreskin. He kissed the big member and then placed his lips on it. To the amazement of Hanns he swallowed the entire thick, long monster with no difficulty. Hanns could not believe his eyes. After a few movements of moving his lips from the mushroom head to the base and pressing against the hairless crotch the Director stood. He walked over to the bed kneeled on the bed with his ass pointing to the side of the bed. The dancer with the large dick moved in behind him. He spit on the Directors rosebud and on his own dick. Walter spit on his hand and then rubbed the spit into the rosebud. He then clamped his hand over the Director’s mouth. Otfried’s big cock was placed at the Director’s opening and the muscular dancer plunged his dick in showing no mercy. The Director’s scream was muffled by the hand of Walter. Otfried pulled out exposing his big head and sadistically shoved in again. Another scream was muffled. This continued until the dancer pulled out, flipped the Director over onto his back and shot his massive load into the Director’s open willing mouth. Meanwhile Walter stroked his dick and shot a second load directly into the director’s mouth. Using cum that had dribbled onto the chin of the Director as lube Walter began stroking the erect dick of the Director who shot his load in less than a minute. Boris applauded while the dancers cleaned the Director with damp and dry towels laid out on the bedside table. The Director quickly dress and said, “Thank you all! I must get home to the wife. I certainly hope she does not want sex tonight.”

Boris whispered to Hanns, “A new Russian word for you, ‘Yelda’, Otfried has one – meaning large dick. Thanks to the giant dick of Otfried and the desire of the Director for rough fucks the dancer has a permanent position with the ballet.”

Boris then said to the dancers, “Thank you for a wonderful performance. We especially enjoyed the final encore. The room is yours for the night if you desire. If you want breakfast before I rise help yourself. You know where everything is in the kitchen.” He then handed each young man an envelope of Deutsche marks.

Walter asked Boris who his companion was. Boris introduced Hanns as a visitor from Berlin. Hanns then told the dancers how much he had enjoyed the performance at the Opera House and then the performance in the parlor and finally the performance in the bedroom. He told them he had never seen a clean shaved, smooth crotch, cock and balls before and found them amazingly intriguing. Walter asked if he would like to feel the smooth skin. Hanns just grinned and kneeled. He took each of the cocks in his hand and rubbed the balls, cock and hairless area above the cocks. A small amount of cum was dripping from each dick. Hanns licked each cleaned, thanked them and told them good night.

They walked back to the parlor and Boris told Hanns the extra room would normally be his. However, when there were special guests he would have to sleep elsewhere. He told Hanns he could either sleep on the sofa in the parlor or in his big bed. Without hesitation Hanns replied that he would prefer to sleep in the big bed, unless Boris had a problem with a snorer and kicker. Boris smiled and replied, “Don’t forget, I am a tough Russian. If you misbehave I have my punishment methods.”

As Hanns got into the bed naked he told Boris, “After what I have seen and then joyfully touched this evening I must jerk off before I go to sleep. I hope you do not mind.” As he chuckled.

Boris replied, “I will not permit you to abuse yourself.” Hanns looked at him quizzically, ‘what the heck is going on’ he thought. The older man continued, “That is the duty of the host. Lie down and I will take care of you.”

Hanns obeyed. He laid on his back with his now hard dick sticking straight up. Boris leaned in and placed his lips on the willing dick. The older Russian was soon drinking the young German’s elixir. “Since you just shot your load I don’t expect you to reciprocate this time.” At that the old guy laid on his back, stroked his dick and soon shot a load onto his chest. Hanns reached for the ever present towels and wiped his friend clean. He leaned in and gave his new friend a kiss on the lips. He then settle under the covers and thought about his first day in Breslau. The previous night he had slept in Misha’s bed at the Russian Embassy in Berlin. In the past fifteen hours since arriving in Breslau he had, visited and enjoyed the men at the baths, had a tasty light supper, attended his first ballet, attended his first sex dance performance, witnessed the massive dick fucking, held and caressed smooth cock, balls and crotch and ended his day with a friendly blow job and jerkoff with a friend. With that last thought he fell into deep sleep.

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..