Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 4,342 Words
  • 1,446 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Russia - My Home - 30. Meet the Amish Virgin

1948 - 1950

Twelve months later, December 31, 1948, as Reg and Vlad walked to the New Year’s Party again hosted by the Brennans they discussed the events of the past year. Vlad had received his high school certificate in June and began his studies part-time at George Washington University in September. One of the two evening courses was a challenge while the other was extremely interesting but not difficult from an academic viewpoint. Vlad assumed the freshman composition course would be difficult for him and it was. A composition course would have been easy for him if taught in Russian or German. He could have waited to take this course but decided after long discussions with Reg that he was up to the challenge. Almost every two weeks a paper was due. He learned about writing as much from Reg as his friend advised him as he wrote each assignment as he did in class. By the end of the semester he had mastered many of the complexities of the English language. His final grade in the world history class was an A while he received a B- in the writing class. This would be the lowest grade he received during his undergraduate study at GWU.

They laughed as Reg asked Vlad to tell him again about his adventure at his office Christmas party. On Thursday, two days prior to Christmas, Vlad’s office held its annual party. Bottles of various spirits appeared immediately after lunch break. As soon as the drinking began, platters of food and plates of cookies appeared. At about 3:00 Santa Clause arrived. His laugh and twinkle in his eye was the same as the department manager who had told everyone he had to leave work early. Santa had a gift for everyone. Vlad’s was a book of ‘adult’ jokes. Later at home Vlad and Reg read the jokes together. Since many jokes are a play on words Vlad received a valuable American slang lesson as they discussed them. The funniest jokes analyzed included: What does the sign on an out-of-business brothel say? Beat it. We’re closed; Why was the guitar teacher arrested? For fingering a minor; What’s the difference between a tire and 365 used rubbers? One’s a Goodyear. The other’s a great year; Why does Santa Claus have such a big sack? He only comes once a year, (jokes from thoughtcatalog.com).

As the party continued a cute secretary approached Vlad and asked him for assistance. The gallant Vlad agreed. She needed a fresh supply of paper clips from the supply closet and was unable to reach them on the top shelf. As they entered the closet she locked the door. While taking Vlad’s hand she said, “Let’s forget the paperclips and grab this instead.” She led his unsuspecting hand to her crotch as she pulled up her skirt. Not wearing panties Vlad’s hand was soon firmly pressed against a moist mass of hair and flesh. Neither this Russian hand, German hand nor American hand had ever before explored down south. She guided his finger into her wet hole and whispered into his ear, ‘fuck me’. As Vladek moved his finger in and out she placed his thumb against the spot. ‘Rub me and fuck me.’ While he finger fucked the hole and massaged the spot she began to moan. She reached down and began rubbing her hand on Vlad’s crotch. In her ecstasy she did not notice the softness of his dick. To Vlad this was more of a science experiment than torrid love making. As her moans grew louder Vlad covered her mouth with his free hand. Her screams of joy were muffled by his hand as her body convulsed and she fell against him. As she kissed Vlad on the cheek she whispered in his ear, “You could sure teach my husband something.” A minute after the very satisfied woman stepped out of the closet Vlad exited. One of his co-workers, Hal the office gossip was standing at the water cooler. As he saw Vlad exit he smiled and gave a thumbs-up saying, “Enjoying your first American Christmas celebration?” “Sure am,” Vlad replied as he thought to himself, ‘No one will suspect now that my interest is with men, not women.’ Vlad then went to the men’s room where he meticulously washed the lady juices off his hand.

………………………….

On December 31, 1949, Twelve months, later Reg and Vlad were again walking to the Brennens’ New Year open house. Again they laughed about Vlad’s office Christmas party experience. Luckily this year the cute secretary did not need help with paper clips. But a very different event took place. Vlad had gone to the men’s room to piss. Standing at the last of five urinals he began pissing out the holiday cheer. Entering directly behind him was a drunk coworker, Gordon, a fifty something / dumpy / sweaty obnoxious man. He proceeded to the urinal next to Vlad’s although there were three free ones that would have given both more privacy. Vlad attempted to ignore him. Gordon leaned against Vlad and slurred, “Oh, you lucky man, you’re pissing through the hole of a pure uncut dick. How I have always wondered what it would be to touch such a handsome specimen.” He was leaning into Vlad’s shoulder. Unfortunately Vlad had not pissed since morning and had a full load of coffee, lunch drinks and party spirits. It seemed like forever as his stream continued. Finally he finished. Usually he would squeeze out the last drops and roll the skin back, shake it and then roll the skin over the head. This time he just shoved his dripping dick into his pants. As he backed away he noticed Gordon was just standing there holding his small, soft, cut dick. As Vlad very quickly washed his hands he said, “Have a Merry Christmas,” and retreated from the bathroom. Hopefully Gordon, when sober, would not remember the encounter.

They also discussed Vlad’s success at the university. He had now completed eight courses receiving grades of A or A- in all except the B- in English composition.

One of the most interesting events of the year had been a dinner with Elisha and Joshua. It had been about fifteen years since Reg and Randy had attended the fucking fund raiser at the Senator’s home. Back then almost monthly Elisha raised money for his alma mater, Splendor Valley College, performing for a small select group of wealthy men with Joshua. At the performance Reg attended in the mid 1930s Joshua had met Paul an industrialist who gave him a full time job (with benefits for Paul) when many were unemployed during the depression. In the past fifteen years Josh had moved up the corporate ladder and was now a department head in the Washington office of Paul’s firm. This advancement to a high paid position had been based on his expertise in the corporate world not just the benefits Paul received from his employment. Josh and Elisha had become lovers over the years and were very dedicated to each other. It would be unusual if not forbidden for a white man and black man to live together in the 1940s so Josh frequently visited the Senator’s home staying overnight. The Senator encourage the visits usually receiving a golden shower (pissed on) from Josh prior to Elisha and Josh having their own private time. Elisha advised Josh on investing his savings in the stock market. With stock profits Elisha and Josh jointly owned commercial buildings in Washington. While the Negro Elisha was the brains behind these investments Josh was the face bankers and others saw since the prejudices of the late 1940s stifled advancement by Blacks. Elisha had contacted Reg with information on a real estate adventure. Reg invited him and Josh to dinner one evening. Vlad received a valuable lesson in capitalistic business as he listened to the three of them discuss the possibility of buying property in nearby Alexandria, Virginia. By the end of the evening they agreed to form a joint venture. Reg would put up 40% of the money for a 40% interest and both Elisha and Josh would invest and own 30%. Then Reg decided to lend Vlad money so he would have a 10% interest with the final ownership being: Reg, Elisha and Josh 30 % each and Vlad 10%. The Russian was now an American capitalist. Vlad had hoped they would seal the deal with quality time naked together. Unfortunately that did not happen as it was all business and no pleasure.

……………………………………

Earlier in the year Vladek had written a letter to Major Alan Walters, the American officer who had been an amazing sex partner in Berlin and helped Vlad escape to the USA. The Major had given Vladek his address in central Pennsylvania. Vlad wrote the major a letter summarizing his activities since arrival in the USA with no mention of sexual encounters as he did not want Alan (the Major) to be forced to hide the letter from his family. Alan had returned to the farm in Pennsylvania a year after Vlad’s arrival in the USA. Alan invited him to visit. Vlad replied that it would be wonderful to see the Pennsylvania countryside and that since he would be bringing a friend he would stay in a hotel. Alan replied stating he had told his Uncle Tom about him and that he and his friend were invited to stay with his uncle. Without any mention of sex Vlad knew exactly what Alan was suggesting. From what he remembered Uncle Tom, the man who introduced the teenage Alan to the joys of man sex, would be about sixty years old.

A week after the spring semester ended in June Reg who had taken a week vacation planned an adventure for the two of them. Since arrival in the USA except for weekends in New York City and day trips to nearby mountains in Virginia and beaches in Maryland and Delaware Vlad had seen little of the USA. Reg thought the farmland and mountains of Pennsylvania would be an excellent introduction to the country. He planned a trip that included hopefully a sex filled visit to Alan and his Uncle as well as trips through beautiful countryside and small towns. A nonstop drive to Alan’s farm near Johnstown, Pennsylvania would take about ten hours from Washington. However, a longer sightseeing filled adventure with an overnight in Lancaster, Pennsylvania was planned. They departed home mid-morning with a stop for lunch in Baltimore. Reg wanted Vlad to dine on steamed crabs served at a restaurant in a picturesque location where one could dine on meaty steamed crabs at tables by the water. Vlad wasn’t sure which he enjoyed more: the crabs, the location or just being somewhere interesting with Reg.

After lunch they continued north toward ‘Amish country’ near Lancaster. Reg told Vlad that the Amish were a sect of conservative Christians that immigrated from Switzerland in the late 1690s and early 1700s. Their leader was Jakob Ammann and his followers became known as Amish. They are known for their simple living, plain clothes and reluctance to adopt many conveniences of modern technology including automobiles and electricity. Originally they settled in Pennsylvania and then as the USA developed some formed communities in Ohio, Indiana and further west and others moved to Canada. Since they had large families their population increased and the need for additional farm land by each generation resulted in growth in the size and number of communities. Some Amish children did not want to adopt to the strict rules of the community and moved out. Doing so resulted in their being ‘shunned’ which meant they could no longer have contact with their Amish family including parents and siblings and others in the community. The Amish are known for their strict rules and hard work. Generally their homes and farms are well kept resulting in a scenic country side.

Reg told Vlad they would drive on back roads between Intercourse and Lancaster where they would spend the night. Vlad said, “What kind of name for a town is ‘Intercourse’? I thought that word meant fucking.”

Reg replied that the definition of ‘intercourse’ was dealings or communications between individuals which includes both talking and fucking. “So my friend, now we are having ‘intercourse’ by talking and tonight in a warm bed in a country inn we will have ‘intercourse’ by fucking or whatever.”

Reg had suggested Vlad drive so he could get practice on both city and country roads. While driving Vlad was extremely careful when passing the black horse drawn buggies. They stopped at a small country store in Intercourse where they bought bottles of Nehi pop (soda / soft drink), orange for Reg and grape for Vlad. The plain clothes of the shoppers, bonnets on the women and men with black hats and beards seemed unusual. Except for their appearance and for some speaking a foreign language they appeared to be just regular shoppers in the store in Intercourse. Vlad understood a few words of their language and later learned they were speaking "Pennsylvania Dutch", a dialect of Swiss German which had its base in the same German language Vlad spoke fluently. Reg asked the store keeper about interesting back roads. While the roads suggested would be quaint and scenic they would not be paved and possibly difficult to drive on. Reg thought this would be an interesting experience for Vlad. While the drive from Intercourse to Bird in Hand and on to Lancaster on the main road would only be eleven miles the back roads would fill the afternoon with beauty. They headed north from Intercourse and as directed in about three miles saw an unpaved dirt road leading to the west. First the road went through a small forest. It then went downhill and crossed a stream where three plain clothed young boys were fishing. They were soon passing lush farm fields. Some of the fields were planted in corn and others were pastures with cows. They passed a white house about 300 feet (100 meters) back from the road. Behind the house there was a barn and other farm buildings. As they continued down the rough dirt road in about a half mile (800 meters) steering became difficult. Reg told Vlad to stop. They got out of the car and discovered the right front tire was flat. “Well my friend. You are going to learn how to change a tire.” Reg opened the trunk. Vlad lifted the spare out and rolled it to the front of the car. As Reg placed it against the front bumper while Vlad retrieved the jack he realized the tire was not as hard as it should be. Pressing on the tire he discovered the spare was also flat. There was nothing they could do but have it repaired. Reg suggested they walk back to the farmhouse they had passed and ask to use the telephone. Hopefully they would be able to contact a garage in Lancaster for assistance.

Reg knocked on the door and a pleasant plain dressed woman about in her mid-thirties years of age wearing a bonnet answered. Behind her three children peeped around her blue dress. Reg introduced himself and explained their predicament. He asked if he could use the telephone.

The woman got a confused look on her face and answered in broken English, with somewhat of a German accent, that she did not understand his request and that he should talk to her husband and son who were mending a fence. She pointed toward the pasture where two men could be seen in the distance.

Approaching the men Reg introduced himself and Vlad and again explained their problem. While the son smiled with his attention on Vlad the father replied in the same accented English that he did not have a telephone. He then said, “Tomorrow my wife and I will go to Lancaster to shop. I will have room in the buggy to take one of you. You are welcome to stay with us tonight. Dinner will soon be ready. We will now go to the house and I will tell Martha to make two more places at the table. Jacob will remain here and finish repairing this section of the fence.”

“If you do not mind I will stay here and help Jacob. While I may not be an expert at fence mending I do have a strong back. That is if Jacob needs my help.”

While looking at Vlad the young Amish man replied, “It would be a great help to have this Englishman (what the Amish call anyone not Amish) work with me.”

Reg and the father departed. Vlad held out his hand, “Hello, my name is Vlad.”

Jacob took his hand and while holding it said, ”It is a pleasure to meet you, my name is Jacob.”

They worked together for about an hour. Their conversation was easy. Vlad learned that Jacob was eighteen years of age, the oldest of seven children. He had never been farther away than Lancaster which was less than fifteen miles from the farm. He had attended school until he was twelve years of age. He could read and do his numbers. However, Vlad learned that the only book in the house was the Bible. Their only contact with the outside world was weekly trips to Lancaster to shop and occasionally attend animal auctions. His father usually purchased a newspaper while in Lancaster that Jacob read but did not understand most of the national and international news. There was no one for him to discuss current events. They did not have electricity and therefore no radio.

Vlad also learned that while his year younger brother, Isaac, was sweet on Sarah who he saw on Sundays at the Religious Gatherings Jacob had no special girl. His parents thought he should be courting. His parents had married when his father was nineteen and mother eighteen. Jacob was born nine months later.

Vlad thought it unusual to be telling a stranger some of the personal information about his life. Vlad told the young Amish man about his background. It was difficult for someone who had never traveled more than fifteen miles from home to comprehend the life of this Russian. While repairing the fence they frequently had to hold posts and rails with their hands touching. Vlad thought some of the touching was not necessary. Jacob was the one who led the work and would put his hand next to or over Vlad’s. The Russian enjoyed the touching and thought that maybe it was necessary.

After nearly an hour of work and conversation Vlad told Jacob he needed to take a piss. “So do I. We can go behind that tree. No one will see us.” Jacob replied.

They walked to the tree. Vlad faced the tree standing about five feet (1.5m) back. Jacob stood next to him but not shoulder to shoulder. He stood at a right angle to Vlad. Vlad opened his pants and pulled out his handsome uncut Russian dick. Jacob opened his pants and pulled out his larger than average but not gigantic uncut dick. Vlad glanced at Jacob who was obviously staring at Vlad’s dick. Vlad aimed a steady stream pissing through the hole of the skin covering his dick toward the ground. Jacob aimed his stream to the same spot also pissing through his hole covering. When finished Vlad shook his dick, pulled the skin back and shook it again and then pulled the skin forward again covering the head. He glanced at Jacob who was obviously watching Vlad’s every movement. As Jacob mimicked the dick shaking he appeared to be getting hard and quickly stuffed his piece back into his pants. At this moment they heard a bell ringing and Jacob announced dinner was ready.

After a large dinner of delicious home cooked food Jacob suggested he and Vlad return to the fence mending. Vlad gladly accepted. They worked and talked for about an hour when Jacob announced he needed to take a piss. Taking their positions by the tree both pissed on the same sport. Vlad was by now extremely horney and decided to see ‘what would happen.’ This time he shook his dick and then pulled the skin back shaking it again. He then pushed the sin forward. He noted Jacob was ogling his moves. Vlad then placed his fist around his dick and stroked up and down. He stopped and waited to see what Jacob would do. Jacob did the same. Vlad did another stroke. Now his dick was full hard. Jacob did the same. Both were now standing with hard dicks protruding from their pants. Vlad said, “I need to finish.” He stroked and stopped. Jacob stroked and stopped. Vlad looked at Jacob. The Amish eyes returned the gaze of the Russian’s. Jacob said, “This feels good.” Both stroked and each soon shot volumes of white cream. The two men just stood with dicks dripping and stared then smiled at each other. Vlad said, “Thank you for sharing the moment with me.” Jacob replied, “And I thank you.”

They went back to their work and it seemed to Vlad that Jacob’s hands were touching him more than necessary which was a very nice feeling.

Jacob announced, “It will be dark soon. We have worked hard. We could go down to the stream and wash the sweat and dirt off our bodies.”

“I need that.” Vlad replied as he thought of all that might happened down by the stream.

As they walked near the back yard on their way to the stream Jacob took two towels hanging on the clothesline. He said, “It would be nice to go into the house and get some clean clothes to put on after our washing in the stream but we better not as I do not want my brothers to know where we are going. They might want to come along. If we go up the stream a short way we will come to a place where no one ever goes. It is my private place. It is not deep enough for swimming and there are no fish there.”

It was obvious to Vlad that Jacob wanted private time with him. As they approached the edge of the stream Vlad saw a water snake swimming not too far from the edge. “Oh, don’t worry about the snakes. If you don’t bother it, it will stay away from you. The snakes like this area which makes it a place people stay away from.” Vlad thought to himself, ‘the snake I want to bother is between your legs.’

Both men stripped naked with no hesitation. They stood and started at each other. Jacob was about the same height as Vlad with a muscular body without an ounce of fat. With a farmer’s tan (tan face, neck and lower arms) and pure white body the black fur on his chest stood out. There was a small trail of hair going from his belly button to the heavy thatch over and around his handsome dick. The balls that Vlad had not seen earlier were swinging low. As they stared at each other both dicks began to ascend. Vlad leaned forward and caressed Jacob’s clean shaven face. Earlier during their conversation Vlad had learned that Amish men stop shaving when they marry. Jacob’s father had a long straggly beard. As Vlad caressed the face Jacob just smiled. The Amish man then reached up and caressed Vlad’s face. Vlad stepped forward and their hard dicks touched. Jacob did not move away. Vlad lowered his hand and gently pinched one of Jacob’s nipples. Jacob just smiled. Vlad felt Jacob’s dick jump. He then felt juice drip from Jacob’s dick hole onto his dick. Vlad then suggested they clean their bodies. Jacob reached for his pants and took a bar of soap out of the pocket. He explained he put it there after supper hoping they would need it later. They stepped into the water that was knee deep. Jacob dipped the soap in the water and using his hands washed Vlad’s face, neck, chest, armpits, arms, hands and stomach down to the crown of the dick hairs. Vlad did the same to Jacob. He then asked his friend to turn around and washed his back, ass and massaged soap onto the hole. Vlad then turned around and Jacob did the same lingering at the ass. Then both men faced each other. Vlad took the soap and washed the dick hair, and then legs and balls. He then gently washed the dick pushing the skin back. Jacob was rock hard. Vlad told Jacob to keep calm as he did not want a handful – yet. A smiling Jacob washed Vlad in the same way. Then the men splashed each other rinsing off the soap.

Vlad then kneeled and looked up at a happy Jacob. He took Jacobs dick in his hand and held it to his lips. “May I kiss you?” Jacob nodded a yes. “May I taste you?”

Jacob replied, “I do not understand what you mean.”

Vlad then licked Jacob’s dick. He looked up and saw smiling Jacob with his eyes closed. Vlad then swallowed the dick to the base. “What are you doing?” Vlad continued. Soon he felt the young Amish man shudder as cream was pumped down Vlad’s throat. Jacob became light headed and grabbed Vlad’s shoulders.

Vlad stood. “Are you OK?”

“I never imagined a man could do that. It felt wonderful. I do not understand. Will it not make you sick?”

Vlad then stood next to his friend. “No, I feel great. You tasted great. Now I must finish. Will you use your hand on me?”

Jacob reached for the pleading dick and gently stroked it. Almost immediately the snake was tasting the Russian cream floating on the stream.

 

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..