Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 3,953 Words
  • 1,140 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Russia - My Home - 32. Happy Farmers

The next morning the alarm clock Reg had brought went off at seven. Vlad jumped out of bed and turned it off as fast as possible as he did not want to alert the horney sisters next door that they were awake. As they walked to their car they realized the sisters had other things on their minds and in their beds as the cars belonging to the sisters and two guests were still parked next to their cabin. Within ten minutes along the road to Johnstown they came to a diner where a hearty breakfast was available.

In less than an hour they arrived at the entrance to the Pennsylvania Turnpike in Carlysle. This road that opened in 1940 was the first long-distance limited-access highway in the US (other limited access roads such as Connecticut’s Merritt Parkway opened earlier but may not have been considered ‘long- distance’). Vlad, who was driving, soon became comfortable with the 70 miles per hour (113 kph) speed limit. There were only two reasons to slow down or stop on the 120 mile (195 km) drive to their exit in Somerset: to drive through the tunnels in this mountainous area of Pennsylvania where the speed limit was reduced to 35 MPH (55 KM) or stop at one of the highway service plazas where gas could be purchased or a meal eaten at a Howard Johnson’s Restaurant without leaving the highway. They stopped at a service plaza for both gas and food. From the exit in Somerset they drove about an hour on less traveled curvy roads to Alan’s farm.

As they pulled into the lane leading to the farmhouse two women waved to them from the porch that curved around from the front to the side of the house. As Vlad and Reg walked up the steps the older of the woman smiled saying “You must be the Russian war hero my husband speaks of so highly. I am Alan’s wife, Mildred, or Millie to my friends.” She put out her hand to shake Vlad’s. He took her hand and in the Russian fashion leaned forward and gently kissed the back of the hand.

“And you must be the beautiful wife your husband talked about all the time.”

The younger girl stepped forward and held out her hand. “Hi, I’m Nancy, the daughter.” Vlad kissed her hand in the Russian fashion. He thought he felt her hand tremble as he held it.

“And this is my friend Reg. I would not have gotten to the USA without your husband’s / father’s help and I would not be enjoying my life in the USA without the guidance of Reg.” Reg shook each of the ladies’ hands in the American way.

The mother spoke, “Alan is working in the barn. He told me to call him when you arrived.”

Nancy interrupted, “I am sure dad wants to see Vladek as soon as possible. I’ll take him to the barn. You and Reg relax here on the porch while we find dad.” Nancy took Vlad’s hand and led him off the porch. “Dad has told us all about your adventures. As an aide to a Soviet General you met with Stalin. You worked for Soviet intelligence and then spied for the Americans. What a brave, strong, awesome and handsome man you are.” She let go of his hand and felt his biceps. Vlad was starting to get uncomfortable with all this touching by a girl he had just met.

As they approached the barn Alan bounded out, “Oh Vladek, it is so good to see you again. Welcome to my home.” He said this with a big smile on his face as he held out his hand for a handshake. Vladek knew it would be more than a handshake if they were alone and he knew it would be more than a handshake when they were alone. “I see you have met Nancy. I am looking forward to meeting your friend Reg.”

Nancy spoke up, “Dad you told me how intelligent and brave Vladek is. But you never told me how handsome he is!”

Millie, Alan’s wife, had brought out a pitcher of lemon aide. She and Reg were laughing as Alan, Vlad and Nancy approached from the barn. While Reg introduced himself to Alan Nancy guided Vlad to the two seat porch swing. As they sat she moved in close to Vlad so their bodies were touching. As she leaned forward to take a cookie from the tray she braced herself by firmly grasping Vlad’s upper leg. With her hand on his leg, she gently massaged it. During their pleasant conversation Vlad announced, “Since coming to the USA I have shortened my name to a more American version. So you may call me Vlad as my friends do now, you may call me Vladek, you may call me by my real name Vladimir, however you may not call me ‘late for supper’.” Everyone laughed at Vlad’s attempt at humor. Millie told the visitors that she was sorry they would not meet their son, Alan Jr. Since graduating from Penn State with a degree in engineering he had moved to Pittsburg where he worked for a steel company. She also stated that he probably prefers Pittsburg rather than the farm since his girl friend / finance lives there. They plan a fall wedding.

Alan announced that he would take them to Uncle Tom’s home. This was the house where Alan had grown up. Uncle Tom had lived with Alan’s parents until recently when the parents had moved to an apartment in Johnstown where they could retire to a more active social life away from the isolated farm. Millie reminded Alan to make sure they returned by six as she and Nancy were preparing a special welcome dinner for the guests.

As Vlad drove Alan gave directions to Tom’s nearby home. In the car Alan stated. “It is so good to see you. I assume you have shared our adventures with Reg. While I love my wife and love this land my dick gets lonesome out here in the hills. I do have some opportunity for action. But not with anyone like, as my daughter said, ‘who is as intelligent, brave and handsome as you are Vladimir’. Speaking of my daughter she seems sweet on you. After three years of university I assume she knows the facts of life and if she is as horney as her father has made some man happy. Fathers don’t want to know all the details of such activity. She really has taken a fancy to you. Just before we left she told me she thought it would be better if you stayed at our house, not with old, boring Uncle Tom. Of course at our house you would sleep in my son’s former bedroom which is right across the hall from her room. Vlad, I suggest you tell her you have a serious girlfriend and imply that you and she are – how do I say it – ‘fucking’. I want my daughter to have a reason for you refusal of her advances and would prefer that it not be because you prefer her daddy, Uncle Tom and Reg, your handsome friend who I hope to get to know much better. Of course as her protective daddy I would cut you balls off if I caught you fucking my dear sweet child.” Alan said with a chuckle.

Alan led the men into Tom’s house without knocking. “Yo Tom, we have come.”

A stunningly handsome older man stood. He held his arms open for a hug as he joked, “By come, I hope you meant you have arrived and that you have not cum yet. So this is the Vladek I have heard so much about. God what a treat you are.” He said this while tightly holding the Russian. Vlad thought he felt a hard dick pressed against him. Tom then embraced Reg, “Don’t know which I prefer, a handsome young stud or an experience handsome stud. I will have to sample both to make a decision.”

“You have now met my trash talking, horney, fun loving and very passionate uncle.”

Vlad checked out Tom and thought to himself, ‘I pray that when I am his age I am as handsome, virile and sexy as this man. Just looking at him and I am getting hard. Usually men his age look better wearing clothes. Tom, I am sure is an exception. I want to see, smell, touch and taste that body. Hard work on a farm certainly makes a man. He then thought of all the handsome, young and old, Amish farmers he had seen. He learned in Berlin how handsome, hard and sexy Alan’s farm body was.’

“Hey boy, a penny for your thoughts. You look like you are in a daze.” Tom said.

“If you knew what I’m thinking you would think I have a dirty mind.” Vlad replied.

“Well, if you don’t have a dirty mind I will be profusely annoyed. Also from what Alan has told me you ain’t a virgin.”

“OK, if you must know, I was thinking of you naked.”

“No problem.” Tom undid the buttons on his bib overalls and the only piece of clothing he was wearing other than shoes and socks fell to the floor.”

Tom was as handsome as Vlad had anticipated. A shining bald head that later Vlad would enjoy rubbing his dick over. Twinkling blue eyes. A suggestive smile, strong lightly haired arms, a tight chest with ‘please bite me now’ nipples, a six pack that was rare on men his age, strong legs, and of course a perfectly shaped average size cut dick hanging over loose balls, the crown of dick hair was sparse that appeared to be trimmed. “God, you are beautiful.” Vlad said as he knelt in front of the almost sixty year old man.

Alan then said to Reg, ”Why don’t we just sit here on the sofa and watch these two love birds play.”

Vlad leaned in and took the old man’s rising dick in his mouth. Tom must have just taken a shower as his dick tasted of ivory soap. A few strokes with his lips and Tom’s dick was rock hard. “Hey boy, slow down. After nearly fifty years of working this dick it doesn’t last as long as it did years ago. I hope someday there is a pill a man can take to keep it hard for a long time. Now we just have to take it slow. Don’t want to use it too fast and loose it.”

Then Vlad said, “if such a wonderful pill were invented it should be blue because in the Soviet Union ‘men who love men’ are called ‘Blue’ or ‘Blue Boys’.”

Vlad looked over to the sofa and noted Reg and Alan were undressing, kissing and caressing each other. This was going to be a fun filled exhausting visit. Tom pulled Vlad to his feet. He then began undressing the young man. As he removed each item of clothes he caressed, licked and bit uncovered body parts. Finally the two naked men just stood facing each other with their dicks touching. Tom reached down and began playing with Vlad’s skin. Tom pulled Vlad down onto the carpet covered floor. Each enjoyed exploring the other’s body. Finally Tom said, “I know at your age you will quickly recover so I’m going to have my first taste of Russian juice. With Vlad lying on his back Tom kneeled and deep throated the hard dick. In less than a minute Tom was swallowing the young Russian cream. They lay on the floor for a while mostly smiling and touching. Tom would not let Vlad touch his dick as he told the young man he had ‘plans’. Vlad remembered Alan telling how Tom had seduced him as a teenager introducing him to the joys of being a ‘bottom’. While Vlad rarely bottomed he began fantasizing Tom ravishing him. Vlad rolled onto his stomach and slightly spread his legs. Tom needed no further hints. A can of Crisco appeared and Vlad felt his ass being lubricated. Next Tom gently pushed in. Vlad pushed his ass up and back. Tom fucked gently and then with more force. As Tom got rough Vlad felt both pain and a level of pleasure he never had before. This old farmer was an accomplished fucker. Tom’s body started to shudder as he continued to pump. Vlad felt the dick in his ass throb. Tom moaned and then fell on the Vlad’s back. Vlad panicked thinking Tom had had a seizure. Then Tom whispered in his ear, ”I’m OK boy. Just let me catch my breath.” With his dick deeply planted Tom continued to lay chest down on Vlad’s back. Finally he rolled over. “You my young friend are amazing!”

He suggested they go to the kitchen and have cold Iron City Beer while Alan and Reg continued to get to know each other. Soon Alan and Reg joined them and the four naked men sat at the kitchen table drinking beer and discussing life. Vlad and Reg were mortified when a farmer entered the kitchen through the unlocked back door.

“Stan, meet the friends I told you would be visiting. Join us for a beer.” Tom introduced everyone as Stan took a cold beer from the refrigerator and brought a stool in from the living room so he could sit at the table. “Stan is my farm hand. He is also my bed partner. He is a war refugee from Poland. It’s a long complicated story. Briefly, after escaping from a Nazi prison camp he was taken in by American troops. Eventually he ended up in Central Pennsylvania where an organization was looking for work for war refugees. I offered Stan food and shelter in exchange for work on the farm. We soon realized we had more in common than just farm work. If a man could marry a man we would be husband and husband. We have developed a sincere love for each other. We have no problem sharing our love for each other with other men. You will get to know him better.” Tom leaned into Stan and the two men kissed. After about an hour of conversation during which all learned more details of the others backgrounds Vlad made a request. “Alan is the man responsible for my opportunity to settle in the USA. We had an encounter the first day we met. I would very much like to have some quiet time with Alan now.” Tom told them to go to his bedroom. As they got up Tom handed Vlad the can of Crisco saying, “I know what Alan wants.”

In the bedroom after a few moments of kissing Vlad shoved Alan to his knees on the bed with his ass exposed. He knew exactly what Alan wanted and first gently then roughly fucked his friend, a retired Major in the US Army. After rest and holding they went to the living room where Tom and Reg were enjoying a large, beefy Polish kielbasa sausage.

Tom and Stan had been invited to dine with the guests at Alan’s home. The pot roast, mashed potatoes, fresh garden vegetables and fresh salad from the garden dinner was as stimulating as the conversation. The wild raspberry cobbler with whipped cream was a perfect ending to a delightful evening. The conversation mainly centered on Vlad answering questions about his life in the Soviet Union and the threat by Stalin for peace in Europe. As an aside Reg asked a question he had rehearsed with Vlad about the setting of a date by Vlad and Mary Lou for his wedding in Washington. Vlad laughed with a light answer. “Reg, you are, as they say, ‘putting the cart before the horse.’ No we have not set a date. In fact we are not officially engaged. We both have two more years of university and are not in a hurry to get in the family way.” This lie was told for the benefit of Nancy. As both her father and Vlad had noticed she had taken an interest in the Russian. Obviously Vlad would not tell her the real reason he had no interest in this beautiful in both personality and appearance young woman. Telling the truth would be something like ‘gee Nancy, you are the perfect girl for me except for one detail, you do not have a dick’ so he and Reg made up the girl friend back in Washington.

Following dinner the men departed to return to Tom’s home for poker and ‘guy’ talk. Alan’s wife, Millie, handed Stan a basket. “Nancy and I made pretzels for your game this evening.”

At Tom and Stan’s house with pretzels and cold beer on the table Alan explained the game of poker they would play. Each of the five men was given the equivalent of $25 in poker chips. They would play ‘five card draw poker’. Instead of playing for money the losers would have to do an assigned task. When one player had accumulated $50 in winnings the person with the lowest value of chips would be given a task. After the task was done the winner would divide all his winnings over the original $25 among the other four and another round of hands until there was a winner and loser. In total there would be three losers performing tasks.

Vlad had never played poker so when Tom had accumulated over $50 in chips Vlad had the smallest amount and was declared the loser. His task was to go up to Tom and Stan’s bedroom and change into the clothes placed on the bed. Vlad went to the room and discovered a sheer pink negligee, black fishnet stockings and a garter belt. He laughed as he stripped naked and put on the fetching pink and black ensemble. Returning to the kitchen where the game was taking place he paraded for his audience. His uncut swinging dick was visible through the sheer pink cloth. When one of the men attempted to pinch him Vlad slapped his hand saying “Now, Now, don’t you know how to treat a lady.” All laughed, relieved that the Russian was not angry that he was being teased.

Alan was the next loser. His penalty was to remove his shirt and place pinching clothes pins on has nipples. The third loser was Stan. He was taken up to the bedroom and ordered to remove his clothes. Then he was told to lie on has back on the bed. He was forced into a ‘spread eagle’ position with wrists and ankles tied to the bed posts. The four were told they could use only their fingertips to massage and tickle Stan. Tom worked on his head, Reg on his nipples and armpits, Alan on his feet and legs while Vlad very gently with a feather touch ran his finger over the balls and dick. Stan immediately got rock hard. He moaned with pleasure as the four worked on him. Suddenly he cried out and his dick which Vlad had only very gently touched began to twitch. The Polish juices began to erupt shooting straight up and coming down on his dick, balls and dick hair. Vlad leaned in and licked him clean. Alan announced that it was time for him to go home. Vlad said, “Not until you have been taken care of and Vlad knew exactly what his friend wanted. As Stan was untied and got off the bed Vlad pushed Alan against the bed. Still wearing the sheer pink negligee Vlad moved in and fucked his friend. As soon as Vlad finished Reg moved in and continued the fuck. Alan moaned with pleasure. Tom was stroking his nephew’s (Alan’s) dick as Reg fucked him. Alan shot his load into the hand of Tom as Reg blasted into him.

Alan thanked all for an enjoyable evening. As they had discussed earlier Alan reminded Vlad he would pick him up in the morning after breakfast. Vlad would work with Alan all day and Reg would remain with Tom and Stan for a day of conversation and work.

Vlad whispered in Tom’s ear that he would like to spend the night with him. The outgoing Tom then announced “I’m going to take this Russian to bed. I would like to teach him some American customs.”

Then Stan spoke up, “And I would like to teach the handsome Reg Polish customs.”

The two couples each shared a double bed in one of the two bedrooms. While Vlad did not learn anything new he did enjoy being a bottom to the handsome Tom. Tom insisted the lights be turned on bright and that Vlad continue to wear the negligee and stockings. Meanwhile in the other room Reg enjoyed playing with the magnum size uncut Polish dick.

The following morning Tom and Stan prepared a breakfast of bacon and eggs for their guests. Alan arrived and took Vlad back to his farm. The two men worked on various projects in the barn. Alan told Vlad, “The poker game last night was a set up. Tom, Stan and I planned the activities of the evening. The three of us were playing against you to cause you to lose. I’m glad you took you penalty in stride. Actually you did look charming in the pink sheer negligee and black stockings with the garter belt.”

“I am really not into dressing as a lady but with you guys it was fun for the evening. I will admit it did feel good against my skin but I don’t plan to do it again. However, I have learned to never say ‘no’. One never knows what the future will bring.”

Alan replied, “That pink and black outfit was Stan’s. I understand Tom gets really excited seeing his man all prettied up. As you know Tom enjoys fucking. He told me that when Stan wears the pink he gets super excited so they save it for special occasions. We also arranged to have me and Stan be losers at the game. I never told you when in Berlin that I really like to have my nipples pinched. The clothes pins hurt like hell and I loved every minute of it. Stan enjoys being tied down and played with so that was not a punishment for his losing but pure pleasure. I hope you enjoyed our fun and games.”

Alan and Vlad worked hard all day with quick breaks in the morning and afternoon for a roll in the hay with Alan on his back and Vlad deep inside.

Mid afternoon work stopped at both farms as all showered and dressed for an evening out. Prior to their visit Reg had ordered tickets for a performance of Gilbert and Sullivan’s Pirates of Penzance performed by an amateur group at the Johnstown High School Auditorium. Before the theater Reg hosted his friends at a fine restaurant in Johnstown. Taking two cars: Alan drove, his wife, Nancy and Vlad in one and Reg took Tom and Stan in his car. After the theater Alan dropped off Vlad back at Tom and Stan’s. This evening for variety Reg shared Tom’s bed and the two European men shared a bed and their uncut dicks.

The following morning Alan joined them for breakfast. Vlad and Reg were soon departing for Washington. However there was time for Vlad and Alan to go upstairs and have a private goodbye.

By ten o’clock they were on the road headed home to Washington.

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..