Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 3,181 Words
  • 1,738 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Russia - My Home - 5. Chapter 5 A Heavenly Experience

After his Russian lesson held in Boris’ office Hanns hurried home to help prepare the light supper promised the priest. At precisely 19:30 there was a knock on the door. The priest entered wearing a black suit and a liturgical collar. After greetings and handshakes longer than necessary the priest apologized for the clerical clothing stating that if he were out of ‘uniform’ and met a colleague or worse superior on the street there would be speculation as to his activities. Boris leaned into the man and gently spoke into his ear, “We should do something that would be worthy of speculation.” He then kissed the cheek. Hanns moved in and kissed the handsome priest’s other cheek. This was the first time Hanns had seen him not in robes and was pleased with the body he anticipated molesting. Boris on one side of Father Sebastian reached for and massaged his crotch which to the pleasure of Boris was the home of a rock hard dick. Meanwhile, Hanns on the other side pulled Sebastian’s shirt out of his pants and reached up for the chest, tweaking the soon to be very hard nipples. The priest moaned with pleasure placing his arms around the waist of his two new friends. Boris led them all to the bedroom.

They were soon naked with an orgy of nipple caressing, nipple biting, ear licking-kissing, lip kissing and tongues deep in throats, dick licking and sucking, chewing on skin, and gentle ass play. Finally Sebastian stepped back and said, “Would someone please fuck me!”

Boris replied, “It won’t just be someone, it will be everyone,” as he smiled at Hanns. The priest got on his knees and Boris moved in behind him. Hanns handed him the handy bottle of olive oil that Boris had placed on the night stand in preparation for whatever might happen. Boris oiled his dick and the rosebud of the priest. He gently pressed in and the priest thrust back. Soon he was in deep and pumped until he was close. He pulled out and Hanns took over. Pulling out when he was close Boris returned as did Hanns soon after.

Finally the priest called out, “I’m cuming” and shot his load on the floor. Since neither of the two wanted to suck a dick that had just been in the priest’s ass continued by hand. Boris told the priest to roll over onto his back. Soon Hanns and then Boris shot their creamy loads onto the open mouth and on the face of the religious man.

Taking the cleaning towel handed him the priest tidied himself while apologizing for having to return to the rectory. Boris laughed, “We invited you here under false pretenses. We invited you for supper and did not feed you, just fucked you. I hope you will forgive our lack of hospitality.”

“It is my job to forgive. I should return to hear your confessions and then tell you what penance you must do.” They discuss the time of their next meeting, an afternoon three days later when all would have more time.

………………………………………………..

The book packing continued with Ludwig working when he did not have university obligations. When possible, Hanns treated his sweaty handsome helper to a visit to the Baths. Sometimes Boris would accompany them. Hanns finally got brave enough to suggest he give the student a massage. Ludwig had seen other men giving / getting massages and agreed. With great self control Hanns kept it down and did not let his fingers stray. Massaging Ludwig’s back was frustrating. Massaging his front was agonizing to Hanns. He placed a small towel over Ludwig’s middle as others did. However massaging the chest with a very slight lingering on the nipples as well as the upper legs was torture. More than once he brushed the young man’s balls. As always the student appeared oblivious. Ludwig offered to massage Hanns. Hanns wanted this so much while being panicky as to what might happen when Ludwig rubbed his body. The student was a quick learner and without formal training rubbed Hanns in all the right places with the correct amount of pressure as he lay face down. Ludwig massaged each arm. Then Hanns placed his arms at his side with hands slightly hanging over the table. When his upper thighs were massaged Ludwig’s naked crotch was even with Hanns’ hands. As Ludwig pressed into the table Hanns pressed back slyly feeling the soft dick. It appeared to Hanns that as the massage continued and his hand pressed against the dick it got harder. He was sure this was just his imagination. Finally Ludwig moved to his lower back and ass. He asked Hanns to roll over so his chest and front could be done. Hanns replied that the back massage really felt good and that he just wanted to rest on the table for a few minutes. Ludwig gently slapped his ass and said “OK” and went into the nearby pool. After a few minutes Hanns got up and privately wiped the pool of cum off the table and his stomach area. He had shot his load quietly (with much difficulty in being quiet) as Ludwig massaged his ass and he pressed against Ludwig’s dick with his hand hanging over the table.

The next day as they packed books Ludwig said, “Remember yesterday when I was massaging your back. Your hand accidently pushed against my dick. That really felt strange. That was the first time a man has every touched me other than a doctor. Actually my girlfriend does a good job of touching it but I don’t want to discuss that.”

Hanns replied, “When you first leaned in I touched you by accident. Then I decided ‘what the heck’ and pushed my hand gently into you. I thought it was making you hard but I was not sure.”

Ludwig shocked Hanns when he said, “I know you shot your load while I massaged your back. I wasn’t sure but I thought you had and secretly watched you from the pool when you got off the table. I saw you wipe up the man juice from the table and your stomach. Actually I was glad to get away from you since I was naked and your hand rubbing my dick was starting to make me hard.”

Hanns laughed, “Remember the first visit to the Baths when I asked you to wash my back. That got me totally hard. That is why I jumped into the cold water. I do not like cold water, especially on my balls. As soon as I was in the water it went down very fast. All this rubbing talk is making me horny. I need to jerk off. Either you can join me or I will go into the bathroom.”

“Never done it with a guy since I was twelve years old and some of the boys in the neighborhood taught me the pleasure of jerking off. OK, I won’t tell if you don’t tell.”

There were in a back corner of the store and the door was locked so there was no concern about being noticed or interrupted. Hanns lowered his pants and out popped his hard dick. Ludwig lowered his and his moist, seeping precum dick stood almost straight up. While Hanns usually just grabbed his dick and pumped hard until almost cuming and then stopping if possible and then continuing Ludwig had a different technique. He placed his hand on his dick and very deliberately pulled down the shaft until the head was totally exposed. He then moved up the shaft until the skin totally covered the head. Each stroke was slow and methodical. Hanns noticed that Ludwig’s eyes were closed. Slowly up, slowly down. Hanns was so enjoying the show that he stopped pumping his own. Soon Ludwig’s tempo increased. Soon he was pumping harder than Hanns ever did. Next he stroked all the way down with the head uncovered. He stopped keeping his dick firmly in his hand. Then the eruption began. Never had Hanns seen an ejaculation this intense in both quantity and distance. First there was a small spurt. Then an eruption of great quantity that shot almost two meters (little over six feet). Ludwig opened his eyes and said, “That was good.”

Hanns grabbed his dick and after a few pumps shot a load that was neither of the quantity nor distance of his young friend.

A week later after an especially long sweaty session of packing Ludwig was once again giving his friend a massage at the Baths. When Hanns’ hand brushed Ludwig’s naked dick the young man leaned in and said, “Please don’t. You know why.” He stepped back and laughed. Most days after a few hours of packing Hanns would announce, “Time for some relief.” They would both jerk off in their own way. The younger man always had a long in distance, large in quantity eruption.

One morning while sharing coffee Boris told Hanns that Misha (the Russian Embassy secretary who had helped Hanns escape from Berlin) would arrive in two days. He would supervise the next step in moving the books to their final destination. Misha would be there about four days. Then he and Hanns would depart Breslau with the books. Hanns knew best not to ask questions. He was grateful to these men for their kindness and assistance as well as some incredible sex.

That afternoon he and Ludwig had completed the packing of the books. To celebrate Hanns took Ludwig first to the rathskeller (beer hall /restaurant) in the basement of the town hall for drinks and wurst (sausages). Then they visited the Baths for the last time. Hanns rented one of the small rooms on the second level. After their shower and steam bath Hanns suggested they go to the room for a final massage. First Hanns massaged Ludwig on the cot. Hanns let himself get hard and made no attempt to conceal it. Even though he massaged Ludwig’s legs including upper thighs the young man stayed soft even when Hanns accidently brushed against his balls. Then Ludwig began the massage of Hanns who was lying on his stomach. The cot was too low for Hanns’ dangling hands to accidently touch his friend’s dick. When the young man massaged Hanns’ upper thighs and stood even with Hanns’ hands, he raised his hand and touched Ludwig’s dick. Ludwig did not move away. Hanns held the dick softly cupping his hand over its softness. Soon the softness disappeared and he was holding a rock hard dick. He slowly stoked it. Ludwig did not resist. Keeping his hand on the dick Hanns sat up and continued to stroke. He looked at Ludwig’s eyes and noted they were closed as he did when jerking himself off. Hanns was sitting stroking with the dick in his face. He leaned forward and first licked the exposed head. He then slowly swallowed the shaft. Ludwig did not resist. He continued to slowly move up and down the shaft copying the method Ludwig used when jerking himself off. He swallowed to the crotch and moved all the way to the tip pulling the skin over the head with his lips. He then forced the skin back with his lips uncovering the head as he moved to the base. Ludwig was moving with him. Finally Ludwig grabbed Hanns’ head and began violently fucking his mouth. Hanns knew what would happen next and was not disappointed as he felt the juices gushing against the back of his throat and filling his mouth. Hanns grabbed his friend’s waist to steady him as he appeared to be light headed after the eruption. Hanns kept the softening dick in his mouth and Ludwig appeared satisfied to leave it there. He then stood and guided the young man to the cot. “You’ve had your fun. Now it is my turn.” Hanns began stroking and in seconds was blasting his cum on the floor.

Ludwig looked up at Hanns and said, “That was amazing. Maybe you should give my girlfriend some lessons. (he chuckled) She does not know what to do with it and sometimes just chews on it like it was a sausage. ”

Hanns wanted to lick the last drops off his friend’s dick but restrained himself. “I think it is time to shower. I’ll grab another towel to clean the floor.” They departed the baths and said their goodbyes, as this was probably the last time they would meet. Hanns wondered what his friend would dream about that night, man sex or woman sex?

Image result for wroclaw sauna

A room in the remodeled Sauna of the Wrocław (previously Breslau) Centrum Spa & Sports Center, ul. (street) Teatralna 10-12 near the Opera.

That evening Boris asked Hanns if he would be willing to do a different assignment. He then stated,” I know your answer will be ‘YES, THANK YOU!!!!!’ ” Boris then told Hanns he had arranged with a photographer to take pictures of Walter, the dancer, posing as Michelangelo’s ‘David’. He had planned to supervise the photo shot but an unexpected business meeting prevented his participation. Would Hanns be willing to supervise the session? Otfried, Walter’s dance friend, would also be there for some erotic photographs. Otfried would pose in all his glory and also with Walter.

A smiling Hanns quickly replied “YES, THANK YOU!!!!!”

Hanns arrived at the photographic studio the following afternoon about a half hour prior to the scheduled arrival of Walter and Otfried. He discussed the scenes that would be shot. The other employee of the photographer had been given the afternoon off. Hanns realized that what the photographer was doing was immoral in the official view of the government and could result in penalties including imprisonment. He assumed the photographer was being well paid. Hanns had an envelope containing a generous payment to each of the dancers. Walter and Otfried soon arrived. They were fully aware of what would happen. Hanns had the photo of David. He suggested Otfried go into the other room during this part of the shooting since it would difficult enough for Walter to stay soft like David. Hanns went with Otfried to the other room and showed him where he could peek into the studio without Walter being aware.

Image result for david michelangelo

The Original David

Walter stripped naked and stood on the pedestal in the middle of the studio. A number of photos were taken from different angles including the rear featuring the graceful rounded perfect ass. To the relief of all the concentration required by Walter during the photo shoot resulted in his perfect dick staying soft. When that series of shots was completed Otfried was invited into the room. He told his lover he had been spying enjoyed seeing him in all his soft glory.

Then some photos were taken of Otfried starting soft and eventually half hard. Then the two together: kissing, arms around each other and playing with nipples both standing and seated. Then more erotic photos. A series that included jerking off, sucking with both sucking and finally shooting. There was no fucking. The photographer explained that if the photographs were seen by authorities a fuck scene would probably result in a prison sentence for the models as well as the photographer. Luckily the photographer was able to get one shot of Otfried’s cum floating through the air. When the session ended Hanns paid the dancers. The photographs would be developed and printed that evening. He and Boris would return in the morning to review the masterpieces.

After the photography shoot Hanns was in a state of total sexual arousal. He hastened to the Baths where he rented one of the private rooms. With the towel wrapped around his waist he stood on the walkway overlooking the locker area. A Handsome man of about 40 was undressing in the area. Hanns just stood there. When the man looked up Hanns tweaked one of his nipples. The man continued to look and smiled. Hanns let his towel fall to the floor. Although his dick was not totally exposed because of the railing his slowly moving hand in the crotch area indicated what he was thinking. Hanns turned around and walked into his small room leaving the door open. He stood in the doorway and motioned for the man below to come to the upper level. The man nodded.

Hanns sat on the small cot with the door open. The man entered the small room and shut the door. The upper half of the wall along the walkway was wire mesh. Someone walking by could see in the room. However, with the light turned off no one would see in the room unless they stood in the hall with their face pressed to the mesh. There was also the possibility that someone might see into the room from the adjacent room as there were small cracks in the wooden wall. Hanns knew this as he had one day spied on the next room watching a guy jerkoff alone.

The man stood in front of Hanns with a very inviting half hard dick. Hanns leaned in and took it in his mouth. It quickly rose to the occasion as Hanns deep throated it. The man pushed him away and got on his knees. He was soon returning the favor to Hanns. When Hanns reached for the ass the man gently moved to make it easier for his finger to explore. Then the man stood and then leaned against the cot. Hanns knew what he wanted and spit on his dick. Meanwhile the man was spitting on his hand and lubing himself. Hanns gently pushed in. The man pushed back encouraging a hard fuck. Hanns, still horny from the photographic session, lasted less than a minute before unloading. He pushed the man onto his back, and was soon swallowing his new friend’s juice. The man got up, smiled and left the room. They had never spoken completing their act in less than five minutes. Hanns went downstairs, showered, returned to his room, dressed and departed from the Baths about fifteen minutes after his arrival – clean and happy.

When he arrived home after his Russian lesson Boris suggested they go out to dinner. Again they had a light supper at the Monopol Hotel. Hanns told Boris all about the photographic session and his visit to the Baths. The older man replied that he was looking forward to seeing the photographs in the morning.

The photographs were finer than Boris had expected. There were fifteen in total, five of Walter as David, three of Otfried in solo sexual posses with his giant soft dick, then magnum hard dick in full glory and the remainder in various positions from just holding hands to sucking each other. Boris discussed how many copies he wanted of each photograph and their sizes. He told Hanns he would receive a complete set. Also sets would be given to each dancer and of course the Director of the Ballet.

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I am really enjoying this story. I discovered the story while reading new chapters of some of my favorites. I am now following your story.

 

I like stories that have a historical perspective and especially those that include photographs of historical places and figures.

 

Thanks for writing. I will look forward to future chapters.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..