Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 4,749 Words
  • 1,047 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Russia - My Home - 44. Chapter 44 More On The Road Adventures

Summer 1959 Road Trip - Continued

When Rob asked ‘Have either of you ever been sexually involved with someone?’ Vlad replied: “I have and it was heaven.”

Reg: “Same with me. We will share our good adventures and answer all your questions. But right now let’s get our minds off sex and plan our adventures in Cheyenne.”

By now Reg and Vlad were convinced that Rob should not go on to San Francisco where as a naive county boy he could be in great danger. They wanted to help him attend college and had privately discussed the possibility of inviting him to return with them to Cleveland. They wanted to plant the seed and have Rob make the decision for himself.

That night they stayed at a motor court in Cheyenne. They could only have a room with a double bed or two singles. An additional bed was not available. However, the rooms were in two room cabins with a door between the rooms that were normally locked but could be unlocked for a family that needed extra beds. After dinner they returned to their two rooms with the door between the rooms open. Vlad told Reg he wanted to have a private talk with Rob and hopefully bring him out of his shell.

Vlad walked through the open door into Rob’s room where he was sitting in a chair reading Michner’s Hawaii. As Vlad walked in Rob looked up and smiled at him. Vlad sat on the bed opposite him. They briefly starred at each other. Finally Vlad asked: “Have you ever hugged a man?”

“No.”

“With your permission I would like to hug you. If you do not want to, just say ‘no’.”

Vlad stood. Rob stood. Vlad approached Rob and stood close. He could feel the younger man begin to tremble. Vlad gently put his arms around Rob. Rob did nothing, no emotion. Vlad squeezed him. Rob gave no response. Vlad said: “Put your arms around me.” Rob mechanically as if in a daze raised his arms and gently put them around Vlad. Vlad put his cheek next to Rob.

Rob whispered: “That feels wonderful. Never have I felt such contentment.” They just stood for a while hugging. Vlad moved his head and gently kissed Rob on his cheek. Rob tightened his hold on Vlad. Then Vlad let go with one hand and raised it caressing Rob’s face. Rob mimicked his motion. Vlad pushed Rob onto the bed and they were lying next to each other entwined in each other’s arms. Vlad told Rob to lie still. He got up and turned off the light. Then he stripped to his underware briefs. Since the door was open to the other room Rob could see Vlad undressing in the dim light. Vlad then untied Rob’s shoes, removed them and his socks. When Vlad started to remove Rob’s pants the young man raised his ass to help with the undressing. Then Vlad unbuttoned Rob’s shirt removing it and his A shirt. They were now both naked except for underware pants. Vlad then got into the narrow bed with Rob and pulled the covers over the two of them. He put his hand on Rob’s chest. Rob moaned. He whispered in Rob’s ear: “If you want me to stop just ask me to.”

“Please, do not stop.” Vlad massaged Rob’s chest and then took Rob’s hand and guided it over his chest.

Vlad could now feel Rob’s hard dick, which he had never seen, pressing against his own hard dick. He whispered: “If you are going to make a mess down there, and I hope you do, I suggest you remove Reg’s silk boxers since silk stains.” Rob reached down and removed the boxer shorts. Vlad removed his briefs and their hard dicks touched as they moved their hands over the other’s body. Their noses were touching. Vlad moved into Rob and their lips touched. Rob grabbed Vlad into a tight bear hug as they kissed hard with mouths closed. Rob began thrusting his dick into Vlad’s crotch area. The movement against Vlad’s dick and balls became more intense. Rob was soon moaning as Vlad felt the Tennessee cream squirt over his stomach, dick and balls. They just held each other until Vlad finally said: “Stay there. I am going to clean us both.” On the way to the bathroom he stepped into the other room with his hard dick and told Reg he would be sleeping with Rob. Reg smiled and gave Vlad a ‘thumb’s up’.

Vlad went into the bathroom and cleaned the Tennessee cum off himself with a damp wash cloth. He then returned to the bed, pulled back the covers and cleaned off Rob’s cum covered dick and balls. He then laid on his back next to Rob and said: “Now it is my turn to finish off.” He jacked himself in the dimly lit room and shot into the wash cloth. He then pulled up the covers and took Rob’s hand. They fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Vlad woke the next morning and the first thing he saw was Rob leaning over him examining his face. There was just enough light from the sun sneaking in around the drapes for Vlad to see Rob’s smiling face. He raised his head and they kissed with mouths closed. Then Vlad pulled the covers back and said: “I must take care of this.” He stroked his morning hard on as Rob watched. He shot onto his chest. Rob then said it was his turn and did the same.

“Well, ain’t that a beautiful sight.” To the horror of Rob, Reg was standing in the doorway between their rooms. He started to pull the covers to conceal his nakedness and cum covered chest when Reg just laughed. Then Rob realized Reg was also naked. “Don’t you guys move. I will clean off the happy juice.” Reg went to the bathroom and returned with a towel that he had dampened half of. He gently cleaned the cum from Vlad’s chest, stomach and dick hair. He wiped the dick clean by first pulling the skin back and then squeezing out any remaining juice. He then did the same to Rob. By the time he finished cleaning Rob the young man was rock hard again. Reg just laughed: “Oh to be eighteen again and perpetually hard. Reg then leaned in and took the hard dick in his hand. He gently stroked it with Rob soon creating his second mess of the morning for Reg to clean.

“OK, we have had our fun and relief. Let’s get moving and explore beautiful Cheyenne.”

A half hour later they were having breakfast at a coffee shop near the motor court. Reg then brought up a subject that had been on all of their minds.

“Rob, when you joined us we offered to take you as far as Cheyenne where you could continue your trip to San Francisco. If your plans have not changed you are free to do as you please. BUT, I have a suggestion.“

Reg continued, “During the next two weeks Vlad and I will visit some amazing and interesting places including three national parks and a rodeo. First we will visit the Grand Tetons, then Yellowstone National Park, then attend the Cody Wyoming Rodeo, then Mount Rushmore in South Dakota, then explore parts of Minnesota and Wisconsin and finally end up in Chicago. You are welcome to travel with us as far as Chicago. Then you can make a decision. When in Chicago we will give you a bus ticket and you can travel to San Francisco OR you are invited to return to Cleveland with us and begin studies at Western Reserve University. I know Vlad will welcome you to stay in his apartment near the university. Also, we have a good friend who is the assistant manager of Cleveland’s largest bookstore who may be able to give you a job. You do not need to make a decision for two weeks. By then you will know us better.”

When Reg finished Rob began to cry. “You are making my dreams come true. For years my goal in life was to attend a university and live in a city. I know my decision will be to go to Cleveland with you two.”

Reg smiled: “I hoped that would be your decision. But remember, you are under no obligation to us and can leave at any time. I think our first business of the day will be to buy a few items of clothes for our traveling companion.” They helped Rob select a pair of Levis, two shirts, underware and socks. He insisted on paying for them with his own money. His only regret was that he would no longer be wearing Reg’s silk boxer shorts. At least with the white cotton under briefs he would not have the boners that he frequently got as he walked and felt the silk rub against his dick and ass.

That night the three slept in the double bed with Rob in the middle. Vlad and Reg agreed there would only be touching, jerking off and caressing. They worried that sucking would remind Rob of his incidences with Pastor / Principal Jenkins and that fucking might freak him out.

For the next week they explored the Cheyenne area, hiked in the Grand Tetons and saw many beautiful sites in Yellowstone including seeing the buffalo (bison) roam.  After Yellowstone they drove to Cody, Wyoming and rented a room in a village of tourist cabins.  Their room was one of two in a cabin.  There was a bathroom between the rooms with a door to each room.  When someone from one room used the bathroom they locked the door to the other room from inside the bathroom for privacy.  When they finished they would unlock the door so the occupants in the other room could use it.  When they checked in there were two cowboys sitting on the small porch of the cabin.  They introduced themselves as Red and Luke.  These two strong bodied men of about forty had driven from Montana to attend the rodeo.  While having a friendly chat Luke offered to give them that evening’s rodeo program that was in his truck.  As he walked toward his truck all three noted his tight Levis emphasized an enjoyable to the eye bubble ass.  Red observed their interest in his friend’s admirable rear end.     747df5e8688cb5625d7edbe9b9699b18.jpg   Luke dropped his keys (was it accidental or on purpose?).  As he bent over Vlad, Reg and Rob all felt feelings that sent an erotic message from their eyes to their brains to their dicks as they observed the tight ass with two round melons.    

“My friend sure is handsome. Fills out those Levis really nice, doesn’t he?” Red chuckled.

After the rodeo the three returned to their room in the cabin with a shared bathroom. All were in a state of horniness from watching the appealing cowboys perform at the rodeo. They agreed that the requirement to be a real buckaroo must be to have a very likeable ass. With no shame the three undressed displaying their now hard dicks that had been straining to get out of their tight pants. As Rob said, “Well men, what shall we do?” The door to the bathroom opened and a naked Red walked into the room proudly displaying his well formed hard cut dick that was crowned by a forest of bright red thatch.

“Please forgive the intrusion into your private lives. But when I saw how the three of you reacted when Luke kindly dropped his keys so he could show you his cowboy butt I knew you city slickers would be agreeable to some cowboy fun. I’m a horny cowboy and spied on you through the keyhole of your door to the bathroom. When you stripped together sprouting hard dicks and I heard you talking about the handsome cowboys I knew you would want to have some fun with cowboys. We would be honored to get to know you better.” As Red walked into the room Luke followed. Luke’s impressive, cut, hard dick pointed up at a 45 degree angle. With an ‘I’m a happy cowboy smile’, chiseled chest with a mat of black fur surrounding hard nipples, muscular arms and legs, six pack stomach with a treasure trail of black fur leading to the thick bush over his hard cut cock he was a piece of delightful Montana eye candy. He smiled as he stroked himself once and then played with his balls. He was holding a quarter in his hand and dropped in on the floor with a flick so that it rolled back into the bathroom.

“Oh goodness gracious, I just dropped some money. How clumsy of me.” He turned around and bent over to retrieve the coin displaying his perfect ass. He took his time picking up the coin. Turning around with the coin in his hand he said, “This is my lucky coin and it is telling me I will get lucky tonight. Oh, just a minute, I forgot something.” Luke walked back to his room and returned with a can of Crisco.

When Luke returned to the room he placed the can of Crisco on the table next to the bed. He then flipped his lucky coin, caught it in his hand and slapped it on his arm. Without looking he said, “I know the coin says ‘tails’ so I will have to get my tail ready.” He leaned over with his arms and elbows on the bed and his ass pointed to toward them. “This cowboy is now ready for a ride by any and all. Please do not be gently. ‘Ride em hard’.”

Reg, Vlad and Rob were in a state of awe. In less than two minutes they had gone from planning how to satisfy each other to having the spectacular Montana cowboy ass pleading for a ride. To the surprise of Reg and Vlad, Rob took the can of Crisco, dipped his fingers in and lubed Luke. He then placed a generous quantity on his hard dick. Without hesitation he stood behind the cowboy, placed his dick against the waiting hole and prepared to shove in. To Rob’s amazement it took no effort as he easily penetrated the cowboy. After a couple of easy thrusts Luke begged, “Fuck me harder. I want to feel that young dick.” Rob pulled completely out and then with all his strength gave a hard thrust in. While he rammed in and out Red walked over and then stood on the bed straddling Luke facing the fucker. His pure white dick was inches from Rob’s face. Red grabbed Rob’s head and directed his dick to the young man’s mouth. Rob looked up at Red and without missing a beat as he slammed hard into Luke said, “I never had a dick in my mouth. Been sucked a lot but never took it.”

Red was surprised at the revelation and replied, “Mouth me if you want to. But be careful. I don’t want you biting off my dick as you fuck my buddy.” Rob put the dick in his mouth but was unable to do any serious sucking as he was concentrating on the fucking. Suddenly Rob pulled out of the ass and backed away from the dick. “I’m close and do not want this to end. Need a break and will continue later.”

Vlad moved in. No additional Crisco was necessary. He placed his dick head against the hole and shoved in as hard as he could and showed no mercy. Luke cried out, “Ride me hard!” Red grabbed Vlad’s head shoved his dick into the eager mouth. Vlad pumped and sucked until he was close and pulled out.

Reg walked up to the cowboy saying, “Lie on your back. I want to see what I am doing.” As soon as Luke rolled over Reg put his legs on his shoulders and shoved in. His long thin dick hit that special spot and Luke cried out with pleasure again. Reg fucked one cowboy and sucked the other until he was close and pulled out.

Rob, then Vlad and then Reg repeated the fucking / sucking routine again. During the third round Rob cried out, “I’m going to pop my load.”

Luke begged, “Please, in my mouth.” Red stepped back as Rob pulled out just as he began shooting his load. While the first spurts hit Luke’s chest Rob was able to direct the rest to the open and ready mouth.

Vlad and Reg also sucked, fucked and then pumped loads into the cowboy’s mouth. Red kneeled and pumped his load onto and into his friend’s smiling face.

While Luke had swallowed most of the deposits his face was cum covered. He stood and walked to the bathroom. As he stepped into the bathtub Red said, “Luke wants to have a shower while he finishes himself. By a shower I mean a golden shower. Follow me.”

As the four stood in the bathroom with Luke kneeling in the tub Red said, “My friend wants you to clean his face in a way only a man can do.” Red took his dick in hand, pointed it toward his friend’s face and began pissing. While some of the piss cleaned off the cum covered face most went into the wide open mouth. When Red finished he moved to the side so Rob, then Vlad and finally Reg showered the cowboy. Luke was on his knees with his mouth wide open. He stroked has dick as the showers rained on him. As Reg, the last of the four, drained himself on the happy face and mouth Luke brought himself to a hearty climax. Stroking with one hand he caught his juices in the other hand. He then brought the cum filled hand to his mouth and swallowed his own juices. He was now content having had five servings of cum including his own.

The ever horny young Rob was ready again and began stroking himself as the four older men watched. Red kneeled, took the young dick in his mouth and soon tasted Rob’s second serving.

Following showers with soap and water the cowboys returned to their own room and the three cuddled in one of the two double beds in their room. Holding his friend Vlad told Rob that if he wanted to learn to suck dick he and Reg would be willing teachers but not that evening as he assumed all were exhausted.

They promptly fell to a very sound sleep. Vlad felt a hand shaking his shoulder. The sun was just rising and in the dim light in the room he realized it was Luke. “Red and I have to hit the road soon for our return to Montana. Would you guys like to give us a good bye treat?”

Vlad now fully awake looked up at the naked handsome cowboy and immediately had the urge to play. He shook Rob and Reg awake and told them he was going to have some fun with the cowboys.

Luke got in position on his back on the other bed in the room. Red dipped his fingers in the can of Crisco and lubed both the cowboy’s ass and Vlad’s dick who then placed Luke’s legs on his shoulders and with no mercy to the delight of the cowboy rammed in. Red stood on the bed and offered his dick to Vlad. By now both Rob and Reg were fully awake and ready for action. The encounter followed with each fucking /sucking three rounds, shooting into the willing mouth and then golden showers and a final with young Rob’s dick unloading into the eager mouth of Red.

Following showers of soap and water they all dressed. Red handed Reg a piece of paper as they said good bye. “Here’s my name, address and phone number. If you are ever in Montana PLEASE look us up."

After a hearty breakfast they continued their drive heading east across Wyoming. Both Vlad and Reg were curious about Rob's aggressiveness in fucking. They had assumed this unsophisticated boy from Frog Creek, Tennessee would be bewildered with the concept of man fucking. As they drove Vlad commented, "You sure seemed to enjoy fucking the cowboy."

Rob replied, “I have more to tell you about Pastor and Principal Jenkins. As I already told you when I was fourteen he started giving me fifty cents every time he sucked my dick. On my sixteenth birthday he told me he had something special for me. It was a Saturday afternoon and I was cleaning the church. He asked me to go to his office and I assumed he would suck my dick. When I got to

the office he locked the door as usual. Then he told me to strip naked. Usually I just unzipped my fly and pulled out my dick to be sucked. When I was naked he undid his belt and let his pants fall to the floor. He lowered his under briefs and I could see his little hard dick that was smaller than mine. There was a can of Crisco on the desk. He dipped his finger in it and spread some on my cock. He reached behind himself and appeared to be rubbing some on his ass. He turned around and bent over his desk. He told me to shove my dick into his ass. I was confused. Why would I want to stick my dick where someone shitted. When I hesitated he told me to move in closer to him. He then reached behind and grabbed my dick. It was getting soft so he jacked it a couple of times and it was soon hard again. He then directed it to his hole and told me to shove in. I didn’t want to but was afraid to disobey him so I let him guide me in. He wiggled his ass and it felt good. He told me to move in and out. I did and it felt real good. When I was ready to shoot my load I warned him it was coming and started to pull out. He yelled at me to stay in and shoot. I shot. It felt strange but good. After I pulled out he wished me a happy birthday and gave me five dollars as a birthday present. That was a lot of money in Frog Creek. From then on I fucked him every week receiving the usual fifty cents. I didn’t really enjoy fucking him although my dick always seemed happy to do it. When the cowboy showed his ass I realized that although I had fucked the Principal / Pastor many times including the week before you picked me up this would be the first time I would fuck a handsome ass. As soon as I saw him bring in the can of Crisco I got hard in anticipation. Before I met you two getting sucked off and fucking where the same as jacking off. My dick felt good but nothing else. When Vlad asked if he could hug me and put his arms around me I had feelings I had never had before. They were not sexual, just wonderful. Then we lay together and while you held me I shot my load just from the feeling of you with me. When I shot with the pastor my dick felt good but the body felt nothing. With you my body responded. I cannot explain the feeling but it was awesome. Then the next night the three of us slept together. Again I had that good feeling. I woke in the middle of the night and rubbed my hand over both of you as you slept. What a wonderful feeling. When I saw that cowboy’s ass my whole body, not just my dick, again had that feeling. I wanted to be in him with you two with me. So that is the story of my fucking.”

The first night after the cowboy party Reg and Vlad both let Rob practice cock sucking. He needed little instruction and was soon an expert at giving deep throat blow jobs. The next four days they drove through South Dakota with a stop to see Presidents Washington, Lincoln, Jefferson and T. Roosevelt on Mount Rushmore and then through Minnesota where they had an interesting adventure. They drove on to Wisconsin stopping in Milwaukee for a beer factory tour and then on to Chicago. After two days of sightseeing in Chicago they drove on to the historic Henry ford Museum of American Innovation and Greenfield Village in Dearborn, Michigan near Detroit. From Dearborn it was a half day drive home to Cleveland.

Between Cody and home they had the one adventure. One afternoon while driving through Minnesota Vlad had a need to piss. They stopped at a small roadside restaurant for coffee, pie and Vlad’s needed break. Being the middle of the afternoon the restaurant was empty except for two young men employees of about eighteen. One was standing at the counter organizing salt shakers, silverware, catsup bottles, etc. for the evening dinner hour and the other was working in the kitchen. Vlad asked to use the men’s room and the smiling counter boy pointed toward the rear of the dining room. Vlad entered and had taken out his dick just as the kitchen worker entered. The men’s room consisted of a stall, wash basin and trough about three feet (1 m) long for group pissing. As Vlad let his stream go into the trough the other stood next to him and took out his very impressive cut dick. He made no attempt to hide it and just held it as it appeared to be growing. When Vlad finished pissing he shook his dick and pulled the skin back shaking it again. He then pulled the skin over the head and squeezed out more drops. His dick began to grow and he made no attempt to hide it. Both were now standing shoulder to shoulder holding hard dicks. If Vlad had been straight he probably would not have noticed the other’s dick. Even if he had he would have ignored it.

“Hardly ever see a dick with skin around here.” Vlad pulled his skin back and then forward over the head and then let it retract so just a small amount of the head was peeping out.

Vlad replied, “Would you and your friend working at the counter want to check out my dick?”

“That’s not just my friend, he is my twin and I know he sure would.”

“I didn’t realize you were twins since I had only seen your brother’s face and your dick. My two friends sure enjoy dick. Would we have time for a little playing?”

“You bet.” The handsome young man tucked his dick into his pants and departed. When Vlad walked out of the men’s room his twin was putting a note on the door ‘Closed - Will return in 15 minutes.’

Vlad quickly told Rob and Reg about the offer. They followed the twins into the back storage room. Rob, Vlad and Reg opened and dropped their pants. The restaurant twins dropped their pants. Neither was wearing underware, and both removed their shirts. These were obviously very athletic boys as their bodies were the peak of perfection. Seeing double of the muscular hairless bodies (except for small tufts over the dicks and in the pits) was a real pleasure. As they stood in a circle jerking the twins got on their knees. Kneeling in front of Vlad they pushed his hands away and began a close inspection of the uncut dick. They were soon each stroking the first uncut dick either had ever touched. After stroking a few times first one and then the other deep throated Vlad. When Vlad began to spasm the two stroked him together while he shot onto the floor. They then took a rag and meticulously cleaned the new to them dick style. The twins then stood and stroked until they shot at the same time that Reg and Rob unloaded.

“Thank you gentlemen! Please enjoy you coffee and pie complements of the house. The next time you pass through Minnesota please stop in again. We are a full service restaurant.”

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I am truly enjoying the recent chapters of this story.  I took a break while catching up reading some other stories on this and other sites.  The addition of Rob to the story will definitely create some interesting diversions.  The travels across the Northern states is proving to be an eye-opening experience for the three troubadours.

Thanks for writing.  I can hardly wait to read the remaining chapter.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..