Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 4,255 Words
  • 1,488 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Russia - My Home - 15. Chapter 15 Happy Times In Siberia

Ilya had never been attracted to girls and did not understand the talk of his friends about tits, pussy and the hopefulness of fucking. He thought men were attractive but did not understand why and never acted on the thoughts. When he was about twelve He learned to jerk off with his buddies. They talked about girls during their sessions. He had no thoughts of girls but certainly did enjoy watching his friends pump their dicks. He just assumed all boys felt the same way. Within a couple of years his friends stopped the jerk off sessions. They continued to talk about girls and their hopeful conquests. At the age of seventeen he was with a group of girls and boys his age. They all began to joke about sex. One of the girls suggested they play a game. They would each draw a card. The one with the lowest card would remove a piece of clothes. Ilya was the first one to be naked. Everyone marveled at the size of his dick. One of the girls grabbed it and began stroking. All the girls wanted to be fucked by the biggest dick any had seen. They each drew a card and the winner would be fucked. A blond girl with big tits drew the highest, the queen of hearts. She took Ilya’s hand and walked him into the next room and closed the door. At this time of the game she was only wearing panties. She lowered her pants, sat at the edge of the bed and spread her legs. This was the first pussy Ilya had ever seen close up. His dick had no desire and went limp. The girl got on her knees and began sucking him. The dick remained limp. She finger fucked herself while sucking and soon brought herself to ecstasy. When they returned to their friends her smile and flush face indicated success. She would not admit she was unable to entice the boy with a big dick. His dick wet from her moist lips helped cover for her lie. After that more than one girl attempted to entice Ilya without success. He remained a virgin with both boys and girls until he met Franz.

…………………………………….

After that night when Franz slept holding Ilya while his war demons gave him nightmares they continued to sleep together. Most evenings and mornings they brought each other off while kissing and caressing. Ilya soon learned the pleasure of nipple play.

One morning about a week later Franz pushed Ilya’s hand away as the young man reached for his dick. “I have other plans for today. Just lay there my friend. Stay still.” He then threw the covers aside exposing them both to the cold morning. With Ilya lying on his back Franz kneeled between his leg and leg stump. He leaned forward and took Ilya’s hard dick in his mouth. Ilya immediately thought of his adventure with the girl years earlier. But this time his dick totally responded. As Franz swallowed the long, hard dick Ilya felt erotic feelings like none other he had ever had. Franz would swallow the dick to the base with his mouth pressed against his body around the dick. Then Franz would slowly move up the shaft. He released it from his mouth and held it while pulling the skin back. He then licked the dripping head. Franz then swallowed again going to the base then going back up and just before releasing the head pulling the skin over the head with his lips. Then pushing the skin back with his lips he swallowed to the base. After five mouth strokes Ilya felt his juices rise. He warned Franz he was cumming and attempted to pull out of his friend’s mouth. Franz pushed his hands away, grabbed the base of the shaft and continued to suck. Soon Ilya was shooting his juices into his friend’s willing mouth. As soon as Franz felt the first spurt he swallowed the dick to its base and let the juices pour down his throat. Keeping the dick in his mouth he reached for Ilya’s hands and held them while the dick softened. He then crawled up next to Ilya, pulled the covers over them and snuggled next to him. He deeply kissed his friend. Ilya kissed back either unaware or enjoying his own juices on Franz’s lips.

“That was incredible. Never have I had such feelings. As soon as I regain the strength you drained from me I want to do the same to you.” They held each other for about ten minutes. Ilya then assumed the same position Franz had. At first he chocked. As an inexperienced sucker he did not know to keep his teeth back. Franz guided his friend. While his shaft was getting tooth scraped Franz did not want to discourage his friend. Luckily within a few strokes he was shooting his load. Ilya tried to swallow but couldn’t, spitting the juice out onto Franz’s belly. He apologized. Franz told him not to worry as practice would make him an expert cocksucker. Ilya, the quick learner, was soon thirsting for the juice of his friend.

They both realized that man love was not accepted by most Soviets. Discovery of their love making could be dangerous. Since Ilya was the manager they devised a plan that would make it appear they were not especially friendly. Soviet managers were expected to be harsh and overbearing. While Ilya had a soft heart he was able to act like a stern manager. When someone failed to perform a task or was otherwise not performing as expected Ilya had the ability to speak sternly in a way that frightened the worker. When others were around Ilya always spoke to Franz in a demeaning way. Sometimes he would rant and rave about something that Franz had done. What the other workers did not know was that whenever Ilya spoke harshly to Franz he was required to give Franz a deep kiss at the end of the day and that if Ilya really yelled at him he was required to suck Franz’s dick at the end of the day.

When they returned to their room at the end of the day Franz would say, “Comrade, today you spoke harshly to me three times and yelled at me once. Pay up!” Ilya would move in, kiss his friend three times and then kneel and suck him off. Of course he would have kissed and sucked off Franz anyway but this made their work day more interesting.

……………………………………………

Some of the women discovered Franz was teaching reading, writing and arithmetic to Ilya. They asked Franz if he would teach their children. Soon Franz was teaching about ten children. Some of the women and two of the old men decided they wanted to learn to read. He held classes whenever possible. Since some of the peasant houses were empty because the men had gone to war one was used as a school house.

………………………………………………….

1945 – The workers at the farm heard little about the war. There were no radios so the only information received was from the inspector who visited about monthly and drivers who arrived at the farm to take the farm produce to the rail station 50 km (30 miles) south by horse pulled wagon. In June 1945 the inspector arrived and told the workers Hitler had committed suicide in April and the great Soviet army had liberated Berlin in May. The war with Germany was over with a victory by the United Socialist Soviet Republic over the Nazis. (USSR news downplayed the fact that the Nazis would never have been defeated without the USA, England, France, Canada and others.)

Nine months later a big burly man walked up the path toward the farm. The women began screaming. One of them, Natalya, ran down the path shrieking, Fyodor. She ran so hard into the large man that he fell over backwards. They fell to the ground embracing. Two children raced to the couple and jumped onto the man, their father. Fyodor Grigorovich had returned from the war. Franz and Ilya soon learned Fyodor had been the farm manager before he departed to the army. It was obvious that he intended to return to his former position. Franz and Ilya volunteered to move to one of the vacant peasant hovels realizing the original occupant might soon return also.

The next time a horse cart driver arrived at the farm to take produce to the rail station Franz and Ilya hitched a ride. They took the train the half day journey to Irkutsk, the largest city of the region. Franz had been told the police there were holding his papers.

They arrived in Irkutsk with their meager belongings. Ilya, as an injured war veteran, had some possibility of help. Franz, a German, was a man without a country. As they walked in the direction of the police station they passed a school. The building was decrepit with broken windows but appeared to have some activity inside. They entered the building. There were six classrooms. Everything in the rooms and halls were in disarray. Franz saw a woman about 50 years of age in a room talking to a group of children. When she saw him she menacingly came out of the room and asked him why he was in the building. Franz introduced himself and told her he was a teacher and asked if there was any need for teachers at this school. She laughed, “We have need but nothing else. We have few books, paper, pens and other supplies. There are at least one hundred children in the area. I and another woman are the only teachers. Come to my office.”

They walked to a room with a desk and two almost broken chairs. “I would offer you tea but have no access to hot water.” Franz told the teacher, Sofia, a brief summary of his life story. He told her his greatest need was to find someplace to live with his friend, an injured war veteran from the Battle of Stalingrad, and the opportunity to earn a few kopeks. She unofficially offered him a job. She told him there was an abandoned building where teachers had stayed. He could unofficially stay there for now.

The teachers’ house was behind the school. It was a typical Siberian wood house. This house had two levels with the lower level floor below street level.

Image result for photo siberian house

Typical Siberian House

Image result for photo siberian water pump

Even today how some residents get their water in Russia

They selected a room on the upper level that contained a wood burning stove, a bed and no broken windows. They found a table and two chairs in another room. Water was available from a spigot 50 meters (about 150 feet) down the road. The bathroom was a foul smelling shack behind the house.

That afternoon they attempted to register their address at the police station. The only police officer on duty was an elderly man too old to have served in the army. He did not know what to do but did record their names in a book and gave a registration receipt. The next day Franz began teaching a group of 10 – 14 year old children using what limited supplies were available. There was a definite shortage of workers in all professions. Ilya soon found a position as a clerk at the train station. He told his employer, a woman, he had graduated from high school just prior to entering the army which was a lie as his formal education had been on the farm with Franz as his teacher. Since his home village, west of Moscow, had been destroyed by the Germans there were no records to prove otherwise. Thanks to his studies with Franz while on the farm his reading, writing and arithmetic skills exceeded those of most Siberians.

Since millions of Russians had died in the conflict many men did not return home. Franz and Ilya were able to keep their room and gradually made improvements to it. When electricity became available they had lights, a radio and a hot plate so they could make tea and warm food in the hot summer without burning wood in the stove.

During the next two years conditions gradually improved. None of the male teachers who had gone to war returned and Franz was offered a permanent position. Every room was soon occupied in their house. Franz and Ilya were able to officially register with the police and became legal residents of Irkutsk. The fact that Franz had a German name was not a problem in this Siberian city since the population was made up of people from all over Asia and Europe. Many were descendants of political prisoners from various countries.

One night in June of 1947 they heard yelling and what sounded like furniture being thrown in the room next to them. Sasha and Olga lived there with their two sons, Pyotr and Pavel aged seven and nine. As a result of his war experiences Sasha experienced periods of depression followed by anxiety that sometimes resulted in violence. Demons from the battlefield haunted him. Before the war he had been a cheerful, perfect father. Now he was a shadow of his former self. Then there was a woman’s scream, “NO, NO” followed by two shots of a gun followed by silence. Naked in bed, Ilya and Franz leapt to their feet, put on pants and ran to the neighbor’s door. Listening at the door they heard sobs. They knocked. There was no response. Finally they heard the bolt move and the door opened. Seven year old Pyotr stood at the door crying. Inside they could see Sasha and Olga motionless on the floor. Franz ran into the room and picked up both boys. He carried them to his room placing them on the bed. Ilya, on crutches, stayed with the boys while Franz went back to the room. By now other neighbors were in the hall. One with medical training entered the room and announced that both Sasha and Olga were dead. Franz announced that he would take care of the boys until other arrangements could be made.

The police determined there were no known relatives of either except for the elderly parents of both Sasha and Olga. The grandparents were too feeble to care for the boys. Since one of the many problems of Russia after the war was orphan children the city officials had no problem with Franz and Ilya keeping the boys. There would be two less orphans to worry about, feed and possibly have living on and roaming the streets. There were no objections when Franz confiscated the meager possessions of the boy’s family. They moved the large bed the parents had used into their room and gave the boys the small bed they had been sharing. They were now a family of four living in one very crowded, but happy room. Franz and Ilya soon loved the boys as if they were their own. Pyotr and Pavel adjusted well to their nonviolent home. The only downside to the arrangement was that the two lovers no longer slept naked and their sex activity was limited.

By 1949 Franz was teaching Soviet approved literature and Soviet approved history to students aged 12 to 16. One student, Maxim, was not only the brightest student in his class but also one of the most cheerful. This handsome young man of fourteen absorbed every word of Franz. Frequently he stayed after school to ask questions and help Franz clean the classroom.

One day Maxim appeared in class with a black eye and limp. He appeared to be in a daze. He did not respond in class as he normally did and that cute smile had disappeared. After class Franz told him to report to him at the end of the school day.

Maxim entered the room eyes downcast. He would not look at Franz.

“What happened?”

“Nothing.”

“Who hit you?”

“My father.”

“Why?”

“Because I deserved it.”

“Nobody deserves to be beaten until they have a black eye and limp!”

“I was bad. My father told me I am evil.”

“What did you do.”

“I am ashamed to tell you. Please let me go and forget that I exist.”

“Did you steal something? Did you hit someone?”

“No.”

“Did you say something bad to your father?”

“No.”

“Was it sexual?”

A very quiet, “yes.”

“Did you hurt a girl?”

“No.”

“Was it with a girl?”

“No.”

“Was it with a boy?”

Sobbing, Maxim nodded yes.

“Did the boy agree to do what you did?”

Another quiet yes.

“How old is this boy?”

“He is my age.”

“Did your father see you doing this? Where did you do it?”

“We were in my home and my father came home early from his job. He saw what we were doing and started to scream. My friend ran away. My father then beat me and told me I was evil and that if I ever did that again he would kill me because a person like that did not deserve to live.”

“Maxim, You did nothing wrong. All boys experiment one way or another. Most boys want to do it with girls. Some want to be with boys. They do it with boys because girls are not available or because that is what they really want. Maxim, you are just a normal boy. Again, I am telling you that you did nothing wrong. You should not go home. If your father cannot accept the young man that you are then you MUST not live in that house. Come home with me tonight. I live with another man. We have two young boys living with us whose parents died. We are a happy family. You can be part of our family tonight. I will go with you to your apartment sometime when your father is not home and we will get your clothes. Now come to my happy home and meet my family.”

Maxim moved in with Franz, Ilya, Pyotr and Pavel. Their crowded home became even more cramped. For the first month Maxim slept on the floor. Ilya found an old bunk bed in the storeroom at the train station where he worked. The station director told him he could have it. The five of them went to the station and carried the bed home. Now Maxim had his own bed sleeping on the top bunk while Pyotr and Pavel continued to sleep together in the lower bunk.

Franz and Ilya had discussions with Maxim about his feelings toward men. He admitted that he had no interest in girls but that he frequently thought about handsome athletic boys. Maxim enjoyed playing football (soccer). Franz knew the handsome boy Maxim had been caught with. He was also an excellent student in his classes.

Franz suggested that Maxim invite his friend to their room since they had no place outside to go since it was normal ice cold Siberian weather. When Maxim’s friend, Grigory, arrived Ilya and Franz told Pyotr and Pavel they were going to take a tram (streetcar) to the train station where they could see trains and have a cup of tea in Ilya’s office. They told Maxim and Grigory, they would not return for at least two hours. In front of the two younger boys Ilya told Maxim and Grigory to study their mathematics lessons as he winked at them.

Upon return from their adventure to the train station Franz fumbled with his key at the door to give warning and time to the older boys if they needed it. The older boys thanked them for the quiet time for study and said they had accomplished a lot. Franz noted that the covers on his bed were not in the same position as when he left the boys alone. He then suggested the boys take a walk with him to buy bread.

During their walk Franz gave them “The Lecture” about sex, both girl sex and man sex emphasizing that they should never force themselves on someone and should never do it with an older person until they were at least eighteen years old. He also cautioned them about diseases. He told them to ask questions anytime. He was not ready to tell them he and Ilya had been in a relationship for a number of years. When they returned to their room Grigory said he should go home but hoped he could return to study school lessons with Maxim. He was invited to return frequently.

OUR FOUR SONS (including Grigory)

Maxim and Grigory: In 1952 they enrolled in engineering programs at Irkusk State University. They completed undergraduate PhD programs and obtained research positions in state industries. They moved into a communal room in a housing complex of apartment buildings for the scientific community. Later they moved back home with Franz and Ilya who had obtained a larger apartment.

When the ‘Wall’ came down in 1989 and the Soviet Union broke up soon after they realized cooperation with the West was not only possible buy essential for their scientific futures. They started English lessons and within a couple of years were fluent speakers, listeners, readers and writers.

By 2000 they were frequent users of gay chat sites and made friends throughout the world. They opened their doors and sometimes bed to gay Siberian travelers. (Personal note: I stayed with a member of the Irkutsk scientific community in 2009 during my second visit to this interesting city.)

They discovered an interesting way to improve their English reading comprehension, reading stories on the website gayauthors.org. One story they found especially interesting was Boys of the 1950s, the story of two boys/men four years younger than they who had their coming of age in Ohio, USA.

Pavel and Piotr: Pavel enrtolled in Baykalsky State University of Economics and Law in 1956 and Piotr began his studies at East Siberian Education Academy in 1958. They both easily obtained positions in their chosen professions after graduation. Within two years of graduation both married local girls. By 1967 Franz and Ilya had four grandchildren: two boys and two girls.

AS TIME GOES BY

Ilya became Assistant Station Administrator at the Irkutsk rail station. With the Trans-Siberian rail line traveling through this important Siberian city (present population 600,000) the significance of the station increased. Along with this promotion came the opportunity to obtain an apartment with comforts beyond their imagination: two bedrooms, a complete kitchen with stove/over and refrigerator, and private bathroom with hot water. Pavel and Piotr lived with them until their marriages.

Franz eventually obtained Soviet citizenship . He was appointed administrator of a newly built large school. He retired in 1970 and died in 1985 at the age of 80. He never considered leaving the Soviet Union or Siberia as this was where his lover, four sons (as he considered Mixim’s partner his son), their two wives and grandchildren lived.

Ilya lived another ten years sharing with great satisfaction his apartment with Maxim and Grigory. With the help of his two sons he became proficient with the use of the home computer. He got great pleasure searching the web for gay porn.

COMMENTS ABOUT IRKUTSK AND AREA

President Eisenhower in 1960, at the height of the cold war planned what would have been a landmark visit to the Soviet Union. He scheduled a stop at the glorious provincial city of Irkutsk and its even more glorious neighbor, Lake Baikal.

The problem was, there was no quick and direct route over the 60 kilometers (36 miles) from the city to the lake so Moscow commanded that one be built. And it was, in just two months.

Then, just before the trip, the Soviet Union shot down the American U-2 (spy plane) flown by Gary Powers. Eisenhower’s visit was off. No stop in Irkutsk or Baikal. No swift and pleasant excursion for the president on the brand new road.

But, of course, the road remains — an unintended gift to the people of the region and the visitors who would eventually come many years later, after the long-delayed opening to the West. From Wikipedia

Personal Note: I traveled that road in 2007 when my Russian friend and I traveled through Siberia for three weeks with visits to both the north and south shores of Lake Baikal.

Lake Baikal, the “Pearl of Siberia”, (60 km, 36 miles from Irkutsk) is a crystal-clear body of the bluest water (so clear you can see up to 40m – about 125 feet down. It’s drinkable pure (questionable), surrounded by rocky, tree covered cliffs…..Shaped like a banana, Lake Baikal – 636km (400 miles) north/south, but only 60km (42 miles) wide…it’s the world’s deepest lake” 1673m (about one mile) deep. It contains nearly one-fifth of the world’s fresh, unfrozen water. It is about the size in area of Lake Superior (one of the USA / Canada Great Lakes) but with its great depth holds as much water as all the Great Lakes combined. It holds as much water as 50 Lake Eries (also one of the Great Lakes). The lake is a living museum of flora and fauna, 80% of which is found nowhere else on the planet. Most famously the only fresh water seals in the world and the omul fish. Some of this information is from the Lonely Planet Siberian travel guide.

Vladek's Story continues in the next chapter.
Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..