Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 3,591 Words
  • 1,073 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Russia - My Home - 33. A Country Boy in the City

· 1950-51

· The day after their return to home in Washington Reg wrote a letter to the Yoders thanking them for their kindness. A week later Vlad was thrilled to receive a letter from Jacob. He told Vlad he had thought of nothing but leaving his family and moving into the world of the Englishmen. He hoped that when his six month ‘thinking period’ was over he would be able to move in with Reg and Vlad. He gave Vlad the name and address of a Mennonite friend where letters to him could be sent. Over the next six months the two wrote each other regularly. On Sunday January 7, 1957 the family would attend an all day religious gathering at the home of an Amish family. Different families hosted the Sunday gatherings. Jacob would make up an excuse not to go with the family. Vlad confirmed that he would pick up his friend that morning.

·         ……………………………………………….

· In September 1950 Vlad began full time studies at GWU. While he no longer worked at the Pentagon he was called in occasionally to complete small projects as a consultant. Having been a popular colleague he was invited to the office Christmas party. Vlad enjoyed being with his friends and was greatly relieved that the secretary who needed assistance in the supply closet was no longer working there. Also, the drunk coworker who had so admired his dick was friendly and appeared to have forgotten the incident of the previous year.

· They again enjoyed the New Year’s party at the Brennon’s with the alcohol available but hidden in the pantry. As they walked home through a light snowfall they discussed the events of the past year. They agreed that with Jacob’s arrival their lives would change, hopefully for the best.

· Saturday afternoon, January 6, Vlad drove to Lancaster. He could have left Washington early Sunday morning but being winter he did not want to take a chance that there could be problems driving. The 125 mile (200 km) trip would take four to five hours on curving hilly roads passing through many small towns. There were no fast roads on the route. The weather was clear and he arrived prior to sundown. He stayed at a motor court near the center of Lancaster. Luckily this time there were no sex starved sisters needing to be taken care of. After super in a restaurant specializing in Pennsylvania Dutch cooking he went back to his room and studied. His mind did wander from the composition he was writing as he thought about his Amish friend. Using one of his best friends, his fist, he took care of himself and was then able to concentrate on his studies.

· Vlad had suggested a plan for picking up Jacob. He would slowly drive past the house Sunday mid-morning. He would return about five minutes later and hopefully Jacob would have seen him and be at the end of the lane to meet him. Vlad would hand Jacob a change of clothes and he would return to the house and change leaving his ‘Amish’ clothes for his brothers.

· As Vlad drove toward the farm he passed horse drawn buggies on the road full of families. As he went by one farm he noted a large number of buggies parked in the lane and around the house. This house was the meeting place that week for worship by the families of the area. He wondered if the Yoder family except for Jacob was at this gathering.

· The meeting went as planned and Jacob ran down the lane after changing into his new clothes. Wearing Levis, flannel shirt, winter jacket and knit hat provided by Vlad he appeared as a typical American young man on a cold winter day except for his hair cut and shoes.

· As he jumped into the front seat Vlad said, “Hello my friend. Are you ready to go?”

· With a distant look in his eyes Jacob replied, “Yes.”

· As they drove down the narrow country road on the way to the paved highway Vlad reached over and held Jacob’s hand when he wasn’t shifting gears. Neither spoke until they were on the highway.

· “Jacob, Reg and I will always be your friends. You will live with us as long as you desire. With more school learning you will be able to get a good job and take care of yourself. You can decide what you want to do with your life after you understand our ways. No matter what you do we will always be there for you. We have arranged for your book learning to start tomorrow.”

· “You and I have had similar experiences leaving our families and way of life. The difference is that I left out of fear of prison or death. When I departed from Moscow the morning that the army general I worked for and loved would have been arrested if he had not disappeared the prior evening I knew I might also be arrested. Stalin hated the General but needed him during the war. As soon as the war ended both the General and I were in danger. Then when I began working for the Americans in Berlin I put myself in great danger. When it was determined that I might be arrested by my government I was forced to flee Germany. When I got on that plane I knew I would never see my mother, father, brother or any other relatives and friends again. I could not even send them a letter. They do not know if I am alive or dead. If I were to write to them the letter would probably be intercepted by the police and my parents could be in trouble for having a traitor as a son. There is not a day that I do not think of them. My mother and father are wonderful caring people. No one could have better parents. My mother is a beautiful person and my father is very handsome. So they are not only beautiful in heart and mind but also in appearance. Maybe someday the ‘iron curtain’ that separates my beautiful home, Russia, part of the Soviet Union will fall and I can return to visit my family. Until then I just have wonderful memories. And you will have memories of your family in your heart for the rest of your life.” Vlad squeezed Jacob’s hand as he said this and Jacob squeezed back.

· “Your name is Jacob, pronounced ‘Yea cup’ the German way in the Amish community as J’s are pronounced as Americans would say a ‘Y’. People will now call you ‘Jacob’ with the ‘J’ pronounced as ‘Jay’. Many people have shorter versions of their name used by friends. My real name is Vladimir, in Russia my family and friends called me Vladek, in America I am called Vlad. Reg’s real name is Reginald but his friends use the shorter version of ‘Reg’. Our official names are still Vladimir and Reginald and all official documents such as my license to drive a car use the official name. The shorter name, or nickname, for Jacob is ‘Jake’. You can decide if you want your friends to call you Jacob or Jake. Think about it. You do not need to make the decision now. If you prefer ‘Jake’ your official name will still be Jacob.”

· “I like the name ‘Jake’. You, my friend, may call me Jake.”

· As soon as they had driven for about fifteen minutes Vlad realized they had entered a new world for Jake. His entire world had been the farm, farms of other Amish neighbors and the small city of Lancaster he visited about once a month with his father to buy supplies. Just as Vlad had been amazed by what he saw when he arrived in the USA, Jake was memorized by the sights as they left Lancaster County behind.

· After driving about two hours Vlad told Jake they would have dinner at an historic restaurant, Union Hotel Restaurant, on the Susquehanna River. As they walked to the entrance door Jake told Vlad he needed to piss. They went directly to the men’s room that had two urinals and a stall. Vlad walked up to one of the urinals. Being unfamiliar with this setup Jake hesitated and then did the same as Vlad. As they stood pissing next to each other Jake leaned to his left and rubbed his shoulder against Vlad’s. Vlad leaned back. As Vlad finished his piss and shook his dick he realized he was getting hard. Glancing at Jake’s he saw a rock hard dick. At that moment they were interrupted by the door from the restaurant opening. Vlad had a little difficulty stuffing his hardening dick into his loose fitting corduroy pants. He backed from the urinal and turned to wash his hands noting that Jake was having some difficulty maneuvering his hard dick into his tight Levis. At their table Jake told him it really hurt when he was forced to bend the hard dick into the pants. Another problem that he had was that the man who entered the restroom pulled out a large uncut dick as Jake attempted to adjust his. Also the man stood back far enough so his handsome piece was in full view. Jake also told Vlad he had never seen a piss pot like the one in the men’s room. He had pissed in the toilet room of the store in Lancaster where the white piss pot had a seat that went up and a handle that when pressed drained the piss out and clean water into the pot. When Jake told Vlad this he realized how much Jake had to learn about everyday life. This transformation from Lancaster County to Washington DC would be far greater than Vlad’s experience moving from Russia to Germany to the USA.

· As they drove Jake asked many questions about what he saw. He seemed to be at ease and not overwhelmed by this new world. They passed a series of Burma Shave signs, common in the 1950s, that read: She eyed / His beard / And said no dice / The wedding’s off / I’ll cook the rice / Burma Shave. Vlad did not realize how complicated a simple explanation of the advertisement would be until he started to explain. He needed to explain the expression ‘no dice’, why the wedding would be cancelled, what rice had to do with a wedding and finally what Burma Shave was. About an hour later they passed another series of Burma Shave signs that again required a detailed explanation. They discussed the letter Jake had left on the kitchen table for his parents. He had consulted with Vlad by mail about the wording of the letter. He hoped that his parents understood why he had left.

· Jake was awed by what he saw as they drove through Baltimore. Jake had never seen a Negro, an apartment building or any large building, a streetcar, and hundreds of other new sights. Vlad could not answer questions as fast as Jake asked. Vlad was relieved that Jake appeared more interested than being overwhelmed by what he saw. Vlad assured Jake that soon these new sights would be as ordinary to him as the complications of a farm.

· They arrived home just as the sun set on this short January day. As Vlad opened the front door and ushered Jake into the entry hall Reg ran from the kitchen and hugged the handsome young man. This was Jake’s first experience in a home other than a plain Amish home with simple furniture, no electricity, no running water except a hand pump at the kitchen sink, no curtains (too fancy for the Amish), no indoor toilet, no wallpaper or interesting pictures on the walls and no books visible except a Bible. Vlad briefly told Reg about their journey and Jacob’s new name. The astonished young man was then given a tour of the home. In the living room brief explanations were given about electric lights in general, the telephone and radio. Vlad turned on the radio and the sound of Gordon Jenkins and the Weavers singing ‘Good Night Irene’ filled the room. Vlad told Jake that this was one of the many things he would explain later. The kitchen with an electric stove, refrigerator and sink with running water intrigued the Amish man. Reg opened the oven and Vlad felt the heat come out since beef stew was warming. Next the cold refrigerator and freezer were briefly explained. They had Jake turn on the water at the sink and feel both the hot and cold water running out. As they passed through the hall to the stairs Reg explained the grate on the lower wall where heat entered the room from a device in the basement called a furnace.

· Upstairs the first room they entered was Reg’s bedroom. He had recently purchased a new bed design available, a ‘king size bed’, longer and wider than a standard double bed. They explained that while this was Reg’s bedroom he and Vlad shared the bed at night. They also told Jake he was welcome to also share the bed as it was large enough for three men. Next Vlad’s bedroom was visited. It contained a single bed, dresser, desk, chair and bookcases as well as a clothes closet. Vlad explained that this was the room where he kept his clothes and studied. The only time he had ever slept in the bed was the time Reg was sick with a fever. They then ventured up a narrow stairway into the attic. Half the attic was a storage area. A door led to a small room. It had furniture similar to Vlad’s room. They told Jake that this was his private room. He would keep his clothes and other personal belongings here. He could sleep in the bed in this room or sleep with Reg and Vlad in the large bedroom.

· “This room is very nice. I never had my own room where I could shut the door. I never had my own bed. Never in my life have I slept alone in a bed since I was two years old and my brother was old enough to sleep with me. It is nice to think that I have my own bed. But tonight I will sleep in the ‘king bed’ with you two.”

· There was a pile of books on the desk in Jake’s room. Reg told him that starting the next day he would have the opportunity to begin studying.

· Vlad and Jake returned to the second floor while Reg went down to the kitchen to complete dinner preparation. Vlad took Jake into the bathroom. He then proceeded to explain the use of bathroom fixtures. They pissed together and Jacob flushed. While standing shoulder to shoulder at the toilet their dicks both stiffened. Jake asked Vlad if he could taste him. Jake got on his knees and almost immediately was swallowing Vlad’s cum. Licking his lips, Jake stood and finished himself carefully shooting into the toilet bowl. Then Vlad dropped his pants and demonstrated how to ‘take a shit’. After pretend grunting he demonstrated the use of toilet paper. He then pointed to the bathtub /shower and told Jake he would demonstrate the taking of a shower later. After washing their hands with soap and hot water they went down to the dining room where Reg had dinner ready.

· Jake enjoyed his second non-Amish dinner of the day. The meal of beef stew, coleslaw and apple pie purchased at a store was not that different from the meals he had at home.

· After dinner they went to the living room where Reg put a 33 LP format (Note below) recording of ‘Swan Lake’ on the phonograph built into the floor standing radio. Jake had never heard music like this before. In fact he had rarely heard any music. The phonograph was as much a mystery to him as the radio. This musical piece was Vlad’s favorite. He had told Reg the story his former teacher, Hans, had told him about the private party following a performance of Swan Lake in Breslau, Germany where the handsome dancers danced nude for a small group of like minded men. Vlad was not sure if Swan Lake was his favorite orchestral piece because it was Russian, because it was composed by homosexual Tchaikovsky or because the thought of naked dancers sparked his juices.

· (Note – The standard record recording from 1900s – 1950s was a ten inch (25 cm) 78rpm – revolutions per minute recording. About three minutes of song could be recorded on each side. Then smaller 45s (45rpm) were introduced, again about three minutes on each side. In 1950s 33 1/3 rpm, 12 inch (30cm) LP (Long Playing) records became popular. About 45 minutes of music could be recorded on both sides of one 33 LP recording)

· As the music played the three men discussed the activities of the day and plans for Jake that week. Reg noted that Jake appeared tired. He knew on the farm bedtime was early as was getting up in the morning. No one objected when Reg suggested they turn in for the night.

· Vlad told Jake he would demonstrate the use of the bathtub and shower. Jake did not understand why washing was necessary. He had taken a bath in the large pan in the kitchen at home the previous evening. Except in the summer when he could bathe in the stream he had never washed his body more than once a week, Saturday night. As they walked naked down the hall toward the bathroom Reg called out from the bedroom, “No hanky-pank in the shower. I want my men clean and ready for some quality loving.”

· Vlad turned on the water and adjusted the temperature of the water. He then stepped into the tub and told Jake to also step in. He then pulled the shower curtain. Taking the Old Spice Soap on a Rope hanging on a hook he lathered a wash cloth and proceeded to wash all of Jake's body parts. He handed the soap and a clean washcloth to Jake who needed no instruction to thoroughly wash Vlad’s body. Naturally both their dicks were hard but both knew this was not the time for fun. They stepped out of the tub and dried each other. Returning to the bedroom naked with rock hard dicks they encountered a naked Reg with a dick of similar condition.

· Reg kneeled in front of the two young men and first looked at each dick. He then licked each head lightly with his tongue. Not being able to resist the lightly scented Old Spice dicks he swallowed Jake's to the base. He then did the same to Vlad. Jake then spoke out, “Please, on my first night in my new home I want to taste each of you.” Jake pulled Reg to his feet and kneeled. Both Reg and Vlad were surprised at the assertiveness of their new friend. They had assumed being a near virgin he would not be so aggressive. While Jake was not a very good cocksucker his enthusiasm made up for any skill he lacked. He swallowed each dick to about midpoint. His teeth scrapped the dicks. Both Reg and Vlad wanted to tell him to take it easy but also neither wanted to spoil the mood. Each endured the slight pain while enjoying the eagerness of their new friend. Vlad soon shot his Russian juices down the farm boy’s throat. After swallowing Jake immediately turned to Reg and enjoyed American juice. Vlad pulled Jake to his feet, kneeled and soon was swallowing Amish juice.

· The three naked men got into bed with Jake in the middle. Snuggled against each other Jake immediately fell asleep. It had been a long, complicated day for him. He was accustomed to sleeping with someone in the bed although he and his brothers had never, ever touched each other under the covers.

· Ring-Ring-Ring-Ring, the alarm went off at 6:30 as it did every work / school day. Vlad reached over and turned it off as he snuggled against the naked warm body of Reg. This felt wonderful as it did every morning. Then he sat up with a start. He thought, ‘Why am I next to Reg. Last night when we went to bed Jake was in the middle’. He looked over Reg assuming he would see Jake who might have changed positions after taking a night time piss. No Jake. “Where is Jake?” he asked Reg. Reg still asleep didn’t reply. Vlad looked at the chair where they all had piled their clothes in their haste to get naked together the previous evening. His and Reg’s clothes were folded on the chair. Jake’s clothes were not there. Also, he did not see Jake’s shoes which had been left near the chair. He got up and first checked the bathroom. After a quick piss he hoped to find Jake in the kitchen. There was no sign of any activity in the kitchen since the previous evening.

· Vlad went back upstairs and roused Reg. “I cannot find Jake. He and his clothes are missing.”

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..