Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 3,762 Words
  • 17,557 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Russia - My Home - 9. Chapter 9 New Friends: A student and NKVD (Secret Police)

Vladek thoroughly enjoyed his new school. His classes included German grammar, German literature, mathematics, geography of Western Europe, history of Western Europe and science mostly taught by Russians who had either worked or studied in Germany. His two favorite classes were German culture and German enunciation where he was learning to speak German as a Berliner without a Russian accent. These two classes met three times a week. The instructor of both was Herr Eberhardt. The culture class was his last class of the day on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. He was fascinated by the German way of life. During the first two weeks twice he asked Herr Eberhardt questions after class. His teacher appeared very willing to answer his questions which usually resulted in discussions when a simple short reply would have been adequate. The third time he asked Herr Eberhardt a question, this time concerning Berlin haircut styles, his teacher replied with a laugh. “Vladek, you ask many questions. Sometimes the answers are easy, sometimes they require thought and insight. Right now I am hungry and thirsty.” Vladek assumed his teacher was telling him he did not have time for an answer and felt dejected. He so wanted to spend time with his handsome teacher. Herr Eberhardt continued, “Do you have time to share a cup of tea and bread with jam. My room is on the top floor of this building. I would gladly answer your question but would prefer to do it in a relaxing way.”

Vladek was thrilled. Had his teacher actually invited him to his room? Would they sit together and have a discussion while having tea? This was more than the young man could have dreamed. “Of course, it would be my pleasure to have tea with you.”

………………………………………..

When his student, Vladek, asked questions after class Franz was pleased to have short discussions with him. While he had lusted after many of his students he had forced himself to not get emotionally involved. With Vladek it was different. While he did lust after this cute young man the desire was more than sexual. It was very emotional. He did not know why. It just was that way. The third time Vladek asked a question after class Franz against good judgment threw caution aside and invited the handsome young man to his room for tea. As the invitation fell out of his mouth he relived his experience with Eric in Berlin that resulted in his hasty escape to Breslau and eventually Russia. He reminded himself, ‘this is just conversation with a young man, THERE WILL BE NO SEX, just tea’. He was surprised at the apparent eagerness of the young man to have tea in his room.

The two walked out of the classroom and up the two flights of stairs to the top floor. They entered the apartment’s central hall. Franz led Vladek to his room and told him to sit at the table in the corner while he prepared tea. Franz went into the kitchen and began to shake. What was he doing? Why had he invited this student to his room? Was it just for conversation or did he hope for more? When he returned to his room with the tea pot, bread and jam Vladek was sitting at the table reading one of his school books.

He answered Vladek’s simple question about haircuts. He then asked the student about his family. Vladek told him about his parents, his brother, his grandparents and the apartment they lived in. He told about his hard working father and how handsome he was. As soon as Vladek said this he realized maybe he should not be talking such things. His teacher replied, “I am sure you have a very handsome father. Only a handsome father could have a son as extremely good looking and personable as you.” The teacher then stared at his student who while feeling uncomfortable with the compliment stared back and felt a rush of sensuality. After more than an hour and half of conversation Vladek reluctantly told his teacher he would have to go home. He explained that between walking and taking two different trams the trip home would take more than an hour. Then he needed to study for his geography and literature classes prior to going to bed. The return trip to school would take as long the following morning.

Vladek gave his teacher a hearty handshake and big smile while thanking him for the tea and conversation. As he hurried to the tram stop he thought to himself, ‘that was one of the most interesting evenings of my life. I really enjoy being with Herr Eberhardt.’

As soon as he closed the door when his student departed Franz thought to himself, ‘that was a very interesting evening. I really enjoy being with Vladek.’ His dick agreed with him. Franz sat at the table and unbuttoned his pants lowering them as he watched his dick grow to its full glory. He then began to slowly stroke as he thought of his student while reminding himself he should not be thinking of his student. Even though he stroked himself slowly he was soon shooting a creamy load onto the floor.

Their discussion had been after class on Monday. On Wednesday, the next day Vladek had a class with Herr Eberhardt, the student told his teacher how much he had enjoyed the conversation after class and that he hoped he had not imposed on him. Franz replied that he had enjoyed the conversation and invited Vladek to come to his room for tea and a snack again. Vladek eagerly followed his teacher and they once again had tea, bread with jam and conversation. Since the school provided a hearty midday dinner as did many schools and employers in the Soviet Union did a small evening snack was normal for many Russians.

Thus began their routine of Vladek visiting his teacher early evening after most classes for tea and a snack. Franz invited his friend Mikhail to visit some evenings when Vladek was there. Mikhail’s work schedule did not permit him to arrive until it was nearly time for Vladek to leave for home. When he arrived the spoken language switched from German to Russian. The three men enjoyed their platonic relationship of tea and conversation. As soon as Vladek departed for home the platonic relationship turned into a totally erotic one as both Franz and Mikhail had sexual fantasies when with Vladek.

A Visit From the Feared NKVD

One night after Vladek had departed for home Franz laid naked in his bed snuggled under the covers thinking about his experiences since escaping from Berlin. He felt totally at peace. Life in Russia was extremely satisfying. Professionally he had never worked harder and had never enjoyed his work as much as he did at the German Language School. He was respected by the administration, his fellow teachers and was one of the most if not the most popular teacher. The students were bright, hardworking and conscientious. He had good friends. Mikhail was both a good friend and sensual lover. He stayed over two or three nights a week. While there was no opportunity for sex with his friend Pavel, he enjoyed the man’s enthusiasm for outdoor activities and cultural events. His two roommates and fellow teachers, Nina and Oleg, were pleasant to live with. Each had their own room in their communal apartment but were obviously sleeping together and were not concerned with Franz’s private life. While his salary was small he was not poor and had a comfortable room in the school building.

One Monday afternoon in October the Director of the school asked him to come to his office at 10:00 the following day. On Tuesday mornings Franz had no classes. Usually he prepared lessons and reviewed student assignments during this free time. Franz arrived at the director’s office exactly on time and was introduced to Konstantin Veller, a middle aged man wearing a uniform. After a brief introduction Franz suspected this visitor was from the feared NKVD. (People's Commissariat of Internal Affairs created in 1934, the predecessor of the KGB Soviet intelligence agency). Franz was in a state of panic. Had the NKVD discovered his indiscretion in Berlin? Would he be arrested and sent to a gulag in Siberia for corrupting young Russians. He could not run this time. There was no place in Russia where he could hide and it would be impossible to leave the Soviet Union without an exit visa. He just sat there waiting for the axe to fall. The Director told him they were waiting for an official from the Ministry of Education. The secretary knocked on the door and escorted a middle aged man into the room. He was introduced. There was another knock and this time the secretary entered with a tray containing three cups of coffee, a luxury to Franz, and small cakes. Franz was totally bewildered.

The probable NKVD man spoke to Franz. “I understand you are the only native born German on the teaching staff of the school.” Franz replied that to his knowledge he was. The man continued stating he was following the progress of the recent graduates of the two year program. He was pleased with their ability to both speak and understand German. Others appeared to be proficient in translating German documents and preparing documents in German translated from Russian. While eating one of the cakes with black currants he told how he had sat in on a meeting of German Army officers negotiating the purchase of military supplies with representatives of the Ministry of the Military. “Two young men who had graduated from the German school were translating the discussions. During the break the Germans were talking among themselves. The two translators were pretending to not listen while carefully observing everything said by the Germans. They were discussing the delivery schedule of the military supplies when one of the Germans became irritated with the other two. Suddenly he was speaking in a language which the young Russian translators only understood about half the words. They wrote down the words they did not know and looked them up in their dictionary after the meeting. The words were not in the dictionary. We wondered if they were speaking in a secret code. Here is a list with some of the words. The translators are not sure if they are spelled correctly. Do you recognize any of these words? As a native German do you understand this code?”

Franz looked at the list and attempted to hold his laughter but could not. While this was a very serious meeting he just started to laugh in the presence of the Director of the school, the probable NKVD man and the representative of the Ministry of Education. All three men stared at the laughing Franz. The Director said, “Mr. Eberhardt, I hope you do not take your teaching duties as frivolously as you do this matter. We have a serious problem here and you think it is funny. Explain your unprofessional actions!”

“Gentlemen,” as Franz continued to chuckle. “I realize this is a very serious matter but I believe you will be laughing with me as soon as I explain this ‘secret code’. Actually, this is no code. As you said one of the Germans became frustrated and began speaking these strange words. These words are not strange to any German. However, you would never use words like these in front of your mother or grandmother. These are just normal German swear words. Every language has them. This first phrase is ‘fucking asshole’. Other words include pussy, dick, shit, masterbate and piss. When you combine these words with other common words such as mother, eat, shove you will have some very descriptive phrases.”

There was a moment of silence as what Franz had said sank in. Then Konstantine began to chuckle. This gave the Director and man from the Ministry of Education permission to laugh. The Director took a bottle of vodka and glasses from a cabinet. He poured and picked up a glass, “Shall we toast to the fucking German assholes.”

After the toast and drink Konstantine stated “while this is humorous, and you are forgiven for laughing Mr. Eberhardt, it is also very serious. These young men and women who graduate from this German language program must know all German slang and swear words. The curriculum needs to include instruction in every possible German depravity. They need to be able to swear as hard as a German general and be able to understand and tell stories that factory workers, women harvesting wheat, teenage boys and girls would tell to their friends. The students must understand everything about sex. I don’t mean just the sex where a man and woman in love create babies, I mean masturbation, domination, whipping, rape, all hardcore sex. The graduates of this school must be able to have a conversation with a German that is as personal as possible. Some of the graduates may be required to impersonate Germans. I realize if a teacher were to give these lessons in a Russian school they would be accused of harming the morals of the children of the Motherland. While this is not taught in school we learn all about swearing and sex in various ways. I am sure each of you received some level of sex education from friends. You learned to swear by listening to your fathers, possibly mothers, army buddies, friends and neighbors. Our students will find no one to teach them sex and swearing in the German language except in school.”

Then directing himself to the Director, “You must develop a curriculum that includes teaching of words and all kinds of sexual practices. Within a month it will be submitted to me. I will review it with some of your graduates and the Ministry of Education and give approval for teaching it. As long as all the material is in the German language you will be protected from being accused of impairing the morals of students. You should include some short stories that are very pornographic. When I was fourteen I was able to read a story written by someone unknown that was passed around to all the boys and then some girls in our class. One day the teacher discovered it and all hell broke loose. The head of the school was notified. The boy with the story in his possession told him he had found it on the bathroom floor. Luckily no one was punished. We just received a stern lecture about morals. I noticed that the teacher kept the paper. I am sure in private he probably masturbated with the story in one hand and his dick in the other.”

“The story was about a housewife who went to the market to buy sausage. The butcher told her there was nothing available but that he had something special in the backroom. He took her into the backroom of the shop and showed her a large piece of sausage. Since sausage of this quality was rarely available the woman told the butcher she really wanted it. He then told her she could have it without payment if he took care of his sausage. He then moved his butcher’s apron to the side and there was a thick man sausage hanging out. The woman kneeled, made the butcher happy and took the sausage meat home. About thirty minutes after arriving home there was a knock on the door. It was the owner of the building who had come to collect the rent. She invited him in and still having a warm feeling from her encounter with the butcher invited the owner to sit down. She sat opposite him and spread her legs. She let her dress move up and soon her pussy was visible as she was wearing no panties. She asked him what he was looking at as she spread her legs further apart which moved her dress higher. She saw the bulge in his pants. She reached down and rubbed her pussy and finger fucked herself. She then held her finger to the nose of the landlord. He licked her finger. She took his hand and moved it to her pussy. With her other hand she started to unbutton his pants. While the owner was fucking her, her husband walked in. He screamed at the owner who hastily departed while the husband told him they would not pay the rent that month. When he was gone the husband looked at his wife and laughed, ‘so we don’t have to pay the rent this month. You are a very resourceful woman. I have a problem and maybe you can take care of it. I bet on last Saturday’s football game. I lost and must pay. Rudolph is coming to collect this afternoon. Maybe you could convince him to accept something else. Your cunt is already warm and moist. One more dick should be easy. I will enjoy watching.’ Rudolph arrives, accepts the fuck in lieu of payment. The husband plays with himself as he watches. As soon as a very satisfied Rudolph departs the husband easily moves into the warm, cum filled pussy.”

“That is the type of story that should be printed for use in class, both for vocabulary purposes and discussion of sex. You should write three stories. Use the story I just related and create two more. Each must have a theme that depicts Germans as depraved sadists. Do you agree?”

The Director, representative from the Ministry of Education and Franz all readily agreed as that was their only option considering the person who had made the request.

The two visitors departed while Franz remained to discuss the assignment with the Director. He suggested Franz discuss the project with other teachers. He would write the three short stories and prepare a list of German swear and sex words with definitions in Russian. He would also write a sentence using the word. Since this would be a major project and needed to be completed in four weeks Franz would be relieved of some of his nonteaching duties at the school.

Franz returned to his room and thought about the assignment. He enjoyed sex but knew nothing about sex with a woman. He had had a few encounters while at the university but nothing really satisfying or memorable. He had the desire to jerk off but decided he would have a clearer sex mind if he was horney. He began to write the story about the housewife with the sausage. The original story as told by the man from the NKVD was Russian. Franz changed the location to Berlin. He also began to compile a list of swear and sex words.

That evening he planned to discuss the project with his roommates, Oleg and Nina. This was embarrassing for Franz but he had no choice. As soon as more people realized what was happening hopefully it could be completed in a serious but humorous way. He was sure most if not all the teachers would be publically shocked and privately laughing. He had never had a serious sex discussion with a woman. He told his roommates he had an important matter to discuss and invited them to his room where he had tea and cakes ready. Their reaction was as he predicted. At first they were stunned and quiet. As Franz continued explaining the meeting with the Directory, and men from the NVKD and Ministry of Education they realized this was no lark. Finally Oleg took the easy way out and starting laughing. Soon Nina followed. Franz showed them the rough copy of the story he had written about the woman and the butcher, landlord and gambler. He told Nina he would need help in explaining the actions from the viewpoint of a woman. He told them he needed two more stories and asked them to think about topics and themes.

The next day the Director held a meeting of the faculty explaining the new requirement. He told the group that Franz Eberhardt, as the only native German on the staff, would be in charge of the project. He told them that since most of the teachers had at some time visited or lived in Germany as students or workers they might be able to add words that Franz did not remember. A notebook would be placed in the faculty work room. Anyone could anonymously add words and definitions.

That evening the three roommates, Franz, Oleg and Nina, developed two more story lines. In the first the wife of a German army officer discovered a group of fifteen year old boys doing a circle jerk in the attic of their building when she went there to hang washed clothes. She told them to stop acting like children and be men. She pulled up her dress and had each of them examine then lick her pussy. Then each boy fucked her. In the other story a German general inspected soldiers while taking showers. He chose three that were tall, handsome, had blond hair, blue eyes and big dicks. He took them to his girl friend’s apartment where three of her friends waited. The four men and four women had an orgy that included every possible perverted action that Franz, Oleg and Nina could imagine. It included some S & M, lesbian moments and man to man cock sucking.

Franz had the feeling that after their story discussions he could have successfully suggested a threesome with Oleg and Nina that evening. While he would have enjoyed a twosome with Oleg he was happy to return to his room and have an encounter with his friend, his fist.

Within two weeks the stories had been written and a long list of German swear and sex words had been prepared. There was a lot of good natured joking among the teachers concerning the project.

Since students would eventually be presented with this sordid material Franz wanted some student input prior to submitting the final proposal. He had purposely avoided discussing anything of a sexual nature with Vladek as he was afraid of how such a discussion could lead to actions that Franz dearly wanted and knew he MUST avoid. He decided that the next time Vladek came to his room for tea and discussion after class he would show the material to the young man and ask for his thoughts.

Hope you are enjoying reading the coming of age of Vladek. I have visited Russia seven times since 1997. Each visit was for about a month except the first visit of three months. Questions or comments please about the story or Russia.
Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..