Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 2,562 Words
  • 1,049 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Russia - My Home - 24. Chapter 24 Prisoner of the Americans

Walking back to Soviet Headquarters after the day in the Grunewald the three soldiers cheerfully talked about their adventure to the American sector. Vasily and Anatoly were especially happy as they had ridden in an automobile (jeep) for the first time in their lives. Previously all travel had been by horse cart in their village or since in the army by smelly crowded troop trains, old cramped buses or the back of a rough riding army trucks.

The following Tuesday the Commander called Vladek into his office. “That fucking American Major, he wants to meet again about troop movements. I am sending you. Snoop around and see if you can get any interesting information. Hopefully this meeting will be to our advantage.”

“I will go as ordered. I will be very attentive about anything they say to each other in English. If you can arrange a driver to take me there I will request that they arrange my return.”

Thursday Vladek arrived at US Army Headquarters with the letter from Major Walters requesting the meeting. He was taken to the Major’s office who formally greeted him. As soon as the escort departed the Major closed and locked his office drawer. “We have about twenty minutes until a meeting that has been arranged for you with Army Intelligence Officers. What shall we do to kill the time?” the Major said with a smile.

“Fuck your American ass.” Vladek replied as he shoved the Major against his desk. As the Major reached for the Crisco Vladek opened both of their pants. In less than five minutes The Major was filled with Soviet cream and his desk had a puddle of American cream.

Vladek and the Major entered and sat at a table in a small room. Two officers, both captains, were already at the table. The Major introduced Vladek and told him he had told these Americans officers about his interest in American and dismay with the Soviet system. The officers had many questions for Vladek. They were mainly interested in two areas: General Valery Karasyovl and the activities at Soviet Headquarters in Berlin. Vladek told them about his relationship (omitting sex) with the General and answered all questions he could about Soviet Army Headquarters in Moscow. He then answered questions about the operations of Soviet Headquarters in Berlin. He realized he was committing a treasonable act in the eyes of the Soviet Union. The officers asked him if he had been asked to report interesting information about the American operations to his superiors at Soviet headquarters. Vladek replied he had been asked to report. He was then given some information that while being secret was not critical. Thus he could truthfully report to his Commander interesting information. He was given a sheet of paper that contained American, British and French troop movements scheduled for the following week. Multiple copies of this report had been prepared for the various commands. They told Vladek to tell his Commander he had seen a pile of these orders on the Major’s desk and had taken a copy when the Major left the room to go to the bathroom. He was told that hopefully the Soviets would see the value of his visit to American headquarters and have him become the liaison.

Following the meeting Major Walters took Vladek to the officers’ mess (dining hall) where they had a meal that surpassed anything Vladek had ever eaten at Soviet headquarters. Luckily the Major’s private bedroom was off a hall between his office and the mess hall. They stopped in his room for an hour of loving and fucking.

Arrangements were made to have Vladek driven back to Soviet headquarters. He immediately reported to his Commander who was ecstatic upon hearing Vladek’s report and seeing the troop movement schedule he had ‘stolen’. The schedule was in English. Vladek told the Commander he would prepare a translated copy. He also told the Commander the Americans had requested weekly meetings to discuss any conflicts between Soviet and American activities. The Commander agreed.

The following Sunday the Major again met Vladek, Vasily and Anatoly near the Brandenburg Gate for a visit to the Grunewald. As they drove through the American zone Vladek told the Major that Vasily and Anatoly were very grateful for the opportunity to have private time together while enjoying good company and food. The wanted to show their appreciation but had nothing to give the Major except a good time. If the Major desired they would be willing to share themselves by giving or receiving a fuck, suck or massage. They truly wanted to thank the Major. The Major replied that while he had been looking forward to a sensual afternoon with Vladek it would be nice to start it with fucks from these two young, handsome and he was sure energetic cowboys. Following another day of swimming, sex and good food and drink the major dropped the three Soviets off near the Brandenburg Gate.

The following Tuesday Vladek was in the Majors office for a quick fuck prior to their meeting with the intelligence officers. After the meeting where Vladek reported activities at Soviet Headquarters and he was given ‘fake news’ to report to his commander he and the Major went to the officers’ mess (dining hall) for lunch. The quantity and quality of food again impressed the Soviet captain. As they returned to the Major’s office they took the side hall that went past the Major’s private sleeping room. They quietly slipped into the room for an hour of intense American- Soviet relationship fueled with a can of Crisco. When they returned to the Major’s office Vladek reluctantly told him it was not safe for them to have Sunday rendezvous. If it was reported that he was meeting with an American he and his two aides could be in serious trouble. He told the Major that the previous day one of the guards at Soviet Headquarters had been questioned because he had been seen with an American. When the guard did not give an adequate reply he was beaten and was sent to a holding area for shipment east, maybe to Moscow or more likely someplace in Siberia.

Their weekly meetings continued. At the fifth meeting there was an additional officer, a technology specialist, was in attendance. There were three small devices on the table. The technician told Vladek that they could be inserted in a telephone mouthpiece. The device would act as a microphone that transmitted sounds to a receiver monitored by the Americans. If Vladek inserted these in a telephone the Americans could hear any conversation in the room as well as phone calls. He was given three to install. One was to be placed in the phone in the Commander’s office, one in the conference room telephone and the third in Vladek’s telephone. Vladek asked why the phone in his office / sleeping room? The intelligence office replied that if the device was discovered in the phone of either the Commander or conference room then all phones would be searched. If one was discovered in Vladek’s it would, hopefully, be assumed that the Americans were also spying on him. If Vladek were a spy there would be no reason to install one in his phone and he would not be suspected of covert actions. Vladek was assured that the device on his phone was not activated so he need not worry about his personal privacy. He was told the small devices would be sewn into the lining of his overcoat so he could easily take them into the Soviet headquarters building. Vladek realized that if he were implicated in this activity he would face a firing squad or harsher punishment that would lead to a slow death. (See end Note).

Vladek accepted the assignment hoping that help for the Americans would lead to his escape from the Soviet Union. He could not tell Vasily or Anatoly about this or their lives would be in danger if the devices were traced to Vladek. He returned to Soviet headquarters with the devices sewn into his overcoat and gifts from the Americans. As with other visits he returned with a bottle of Jim Beam Kentucky Bourbon, cigarettes, chocolate bars and a can of meat labeled Spam. After dropping off the cigarettes, chocolates and Spam at his office he went to the Commander’s office and gave him the Jim Beam. The Commander assumed Vladek received this gift from the Americans thanking him for giving them false information about the Soviet operations. The Commander was unaware that it was he and not the Americans receiving false information. The Commander appreciated the Jim Beam as much as the ‘fake news’ that Vladek brought him about the Americans. Vladek gave the cigarettes and chocolate to Vasily and Anatoly who as nonsmokers could use the cigarettes as trade for various items with other soldiers and food from the cook and enjoy the American candy. The three of them enjoyed the Spam, a canned meat of better quality and taste than any meat served in the Soviet dining hall.

By Friday Vladek had been able to install the devices in his, the Commander’s and conference room phones as well as his own phone. As instructed by the Americans he did the installations wearing thin gloves to hide fingerprints.

…………………………………………

For the following year into the summer of 1947 Vladek’s activities with the Americans continued. They got their information about Soviet activities from both Vladek and the secret microphones which were never discovered. Vladek and the Major had their weekly love sessions. The Commander happily received the ‘fake news’ and weekly bottle of Jim Beam or Jack Daniels whisky. Vasily and Anatoly traded their weekly cigarettes for extra food, warm boots and other Soviet luxuries. They also shared their bodies with Vladek.

When Vladek visited the American headquarters the first Tuesday of July, 1947 he received disturbing news. When listening to conversations in the Commander’s office the Americans heard the Soviets had discovered someone was leaking information to the Americans. While Vladek’s name was not mentioned he would be a likely suspect as he officially communicated with the Americans on a regular basis. He was told he could not return to the Soviet headquarters. They told him that not only was his life in danger but that secrets of the operations of the American headquarters could be revealed if Vladek were questioned and probably tortured until he told all he knew about the Americans. He would not be permitted to leave the building. He would stay there until a final decision was made about his future. He would most likely be transported to the USA where he would work in the office related to Soviet Intelligence. Until plans were made he would in effect be their prisoner. They told him that Major Walters had offered to permit him to stay in his room until further plans could be made.

Vladek replied. “I knew this would happen someday. I will thankfully be your prisoner. Thank you. Going to America has been my dream for years. I will willingly work with your government in anyway requested. I only hope I am not too much of a burden on Major Walters by sharing his room.”

For the next two weeks Vladek was a very happy prisoner of the Americans. He was permitted to listen to the conversations that were transmitted from the Commander’s office and conference room. The high command was extremely concerned about Vladek’s disappearance. Both Vasily and Anatoly, as his aides, were questioned separately in the conference room about Vladek’s activities and disappearance. Even under intense questioning neither was able to give any information that might implicate them. Vladek was thankful he had never confided any of his covert activities with them. He had told them that their trips to the Grunewald with the American could cause suspicions by their Soviet superiors. The fact that they received weekly gifts from the American would also be a problem. These were not serious offenses and they must not hide them. He had told them if they were ever questioned they should be truthful about the trips and gifts but that they should never reveal that they had sex with each other or Vladek or the Major. This would jeopardize all their careers. Also the Soviets might use this information to blackmail the American. Since they would be questioned separately their stories had to match. By telling the truth about everything except the sex they would not contradict each other. They both when questioned revealed that they had received cigarettes, chocolates and meat from Vladek that he had brought back from his weekly visits. Since the Commander had received gifts of Kentucky bourbon from Vladek this was not considered unusual. In the Soviet system gifts from those you worked with were very normal.

The only burden Vladek was to the Major was the pressure of him plowing into the American’s willing ass. While a second bed had been placed in the Major’s room it was never used for sleeping as the two spooned together every night.

One morning Vladek was told to pack his belongings as he would be departing for the airport in two hours. He would fly to America later that same day. Vladek laughed when he was told to pack. “I have nothing to pack except for a razor, toothbrush and extra underware given to me here. All my meager possessions are still at Soviet headquarters. The only property that I am leaving behind that I really treasured is my English language book collection. Since I am going to America I will be able to easily replace them with new titles.” He did not mention his other treasure, the $100 that Patrick had given him. This he always carried in a concealed place on his body. Not even the Major, Vasily or Anatoly had ever discovered it during their intimate romps. One other valuable item he carried was a piece of paper with Major Alan Walters’ American address.

As the C-54 aircraft carrying American troops home as well as one Russia to his new home took off Vladek had tears in his eyes as he flew away from ‘Mother Russia’ his home toward America his new home.

 https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/ba/An_USAF_C-54_Skymaster.jpg

………………………………………

Berlin Airlift – A year later In June 1948, the Soviets–who wanted Berlin all for themselves–closed all highways, railroads and canals from western-occupied Germany into western-occupied Berlin. This, they believed, would make it impossible for the people who lived there to get food or any other supplies and would eventually drive Britain, France and the U.S. out of the city for good. Instead of retreating from West Berlin, however, the U.S. and its allies decided to supply their sectors of the city from the air. This effort, known as the “Berlin Airlift,” lasted for more than a year and carried more than 2.3 million tons of cargo into West Berlin. The same plane that carried Vladek to the USA was used in the airlift. The C-54 had originally been developed by Douglas Aircraft for United Airlines. However, since World War II broke out while they were still in production they were requisitioned by the Army. After the war there were many surplus C-54s which were sold to various airlines including United. (Wikipedia)

Radio receivers in telephones – this technology may not have been available in 1947. It was included in the story to indicate Vladek’s willingness to support the Americans although it could have resulted in his own death.
Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..