Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 4,910 Words
  • 1,149 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Russia - My Home - 37. Chapter 37 Miss Talbert’s Story / New Friend in New York

Spring 1951

Jake had a busy schedule with school three evenings a week and a part time job at a furniture store. He had been hired by a friend of Reg’s to clean the store, assemble furniture and help with deliveries. The owner was impressed when he discovered Jake not only could assemble furniture but make repairs. One day the owner heard Jake explaining different woods to a customer who eventually purchased an expensive bedroom set when he and his wife had originally come to the store to buy a cheap advertised model. After the owner completed the sale he gave Jake the commission that a salesman would have received.

Jake visited Miss Talbert at least twice a week. He enjoyed the sweets she made for him as well as their conversations. One day she asked if there were any young ladies in his life. If anyone else had asked this question he would have given an evasive answer probably stating that he needed to obtain his high school certificate before any serious romances. But to Miss Talbert he gave an honest answer. “I have no interest in dating a girl and I never had. I am very content with my studies, work and living with Reg and Vlad. I doubt if I will ever get married.”

Miss Talbert replied, “I completely understand you. In high school I dated boys. They tried to go all the way. I am sure you know what that means. I never had any interest in intimacy so was not tempted to mess around as the other girls in my class were. During my first year in college at Mount Holyoke in Massachusetts it was the same way. I dated a boy from nearby Amherst College. He was handsome, or at least thought he was, from a good family and considered a ‘real catch’ by the girls in my dorm. Stupidly I got in the backseat of his car which he had parked on an abandoned road after we attended a movie. He pinned me down and by force removed my panties. I struggled but he was much stronger. He had his pants down and I could feel his hard member against me. ‘You really want this’, he said. I said ‘NO’. He replied something like ’I can feel that my hard dick is making your pussy wet.’ Actually it wasn’t and I was scared. As he forced a finger into me I pulled him to me in a big kiss. He must have thought I was getting hot for him. What I did was bite his lip hard. He tried to scream as I held his lip tightly. Then I reached down and grabbed his you know what. I dug my sharp finger nails into it. I might have pinched it so hard that it bled. He gave up and drove me back to the dormitory. When I got out of the car and walked into the dorm lobby I saw blood on my fingers. Hopefully I did damage to his manhood. That was my last date with a boy or man.”

“One of the girls, Beverly, in my freshman English Composition class and I started to study together. We enjoyed each other’s company. We requested to be roommates our second year. Since we were both majoring in education we were able to arrange to have many classes together. We would visit my parents in Hartford, a two hour train ride, some weekends and I went to her home in Maryland frequently during school breaks. My parents, especially my father, kept asking me about boyfriends. My mother was always trying to arrange dates with sons of her friends. Going home became a very awkward situation as it was an unspoken fact that I preferred the company of Bev over boys. By my senior year my parents made visits with Bev uncomfortable and I rarely went home. Bev’s parents were more accepting of our situation and I always felt welcome at their home in Maryland. Upon graduation Bev and I accepted teaching positions here in Washington and I rarely saw my parents again. My brother adopted the viewpoint of my parents. When he married I attended his wedding. Bev was not invited. I was not asked to be a bridesmaid although the sister of the groom usually was given that honor. I have had almost no contact with my brother or his three children, two nieces and one nephew.”

“Bev and I moved into an apartment here in Washington and lived together until her death just over year ago. Her family continued to accept our relationship and we spent most holidays with her parents when they were alive and continued to visit her brother’s family. I know her two nephews better than my own.”

“It was as if my world ended when she died. She had been my life. We traveled to many interesting places from weekend trips to New York to shop and see plays to a voyage on the Queen Mary to England and then on to France. I almost became a recluse after her death. Thank God I continued to attend church because the day I met you my life brightened. You were intelligent and handsome yet hidden in a shell of repression and a lack of education. I looked forward to your visits and hearing about your adventures although I am sure you do not share everything with me. I have known Reg for twenty-five years and respect him.”

“Miss Talbert, I feel the same way about you. Back on the farm I had many relatives. Frequently an aunt, uncle or cousin stopped by to chat or help when needed. They were all good people. However, my parents were always talking about available girls. By the age of eighteen Amish men should be ready to marry. Courting often happened on Sundays after the religious meeting for families in the area hosted by one of the families. A boy would ask a girl to go for a buggy ride. They would drive along country lanes. My friends bragged about how they would kiss. Doing more was never done or if done never spoken of. I did not understand why they wanted to do this. Mostly I did not understand why I did not want to do this. I preferred to be with my other men, not girls. Until I met Vlad I always felt something was missing in my life. Vlad, Reg and you especially brought me out of this mysterious shell that I never understood.”

“Jake, when you call me Miss Talbert I feel like I am talking to one of my students not my friend. My given name is Mildred and my friends call me Millie.”

“You are correct. Miss Talbert seems a little formal for friends. May I call you ‘Aunt Millie’?”

“Aunt Millie, would you please pass me the plate of ginger cookies that are still warm from the over.”

“Of course Jake.” Aunt Millie then leaned over and kissed her friend on the cheek.

……………………………………

Soon after his arrival home from the conference in Philadelphia Vlad received a letter from Professor Kartin inviting him to visit New York University and discuss his Russian adventures. Vlad was honored by the invitation as he had learned that the Professor was a respected researcher on Soviet history. He had stated in his letter that he had met and discussed the Soviet Union with many immigrants from the Russia, Ukraine and Georgian but had never met anyone with the intimate knowledge that Vlad possessed.

Two weeks later Vlad took a Friday afternoon train to New York. His friend Pat eagerly anticipated Vlad’s visit that he knew would include interesting conversation and vigorous fucks. Vlad neither disappointed Pat nor Professor Kartin. He visited the Professor at his office at New York University near Washington Square in the Village. The Professor greeted Vlad speaking Russian. Vlad replied and suddenly realized he was speaking Russian for the first time in months. He soon learned that the Professor’s parents had emigrated from Russia in 1910. His grandfather was the owner a successful clothing store. The Professor’s father began working at the store and realized the seeds of revolution had been planted. He and his wife of six months left their home in St. Petersburg and sailed to the USA. The Professor joked that he was born eight months and three weeks after his parents arrived. “You can assume how they amused themselves on the ship.” Upon arrival in the USA the family name of ‘Kharitonov’ was shortened to Katin. Russian was the first language he spoke. He was interested in his heritage and developed an interest in Russian history.

The Professor was in the process of writing three chapters to be included in a modern Europe history textbook. He was grateful for the information provided and assured the young man his contribution would be cited in the book.

Pat had given Vlad the address of a bar in the Village near the university where they would meet a six in the evening. Vlad found Pat sitting in a booth near the back of the dark bar. At this time of the day there were few patrons. Pat asked, “Do you notice anything different about this bar?”

“Not especially,” Vlad replied.

“Then this bar is successful in hiding its real nature. Would you believe everyone here is probably gay. This is known as a ‘gay bar’. The customers are very careful to not look out of the ordinary. If anything sexual would happen here the police would gleefully arrive and harass everyone here. So just be cool and drink your beer. At this time of day very few customers are here. Later the place will be packed. I suggest we have supper, go to a movie and return later to see the action. There is a small cinema that shows nontraditional films nearby. Currently the short film Un Chant d’Amour is one of the films there. A friend told me about it. It tells the story of the love of two prison inmates and the jealousy of their guard. There are some very erotic scenes.” (note: eventually the US Supreme Court declared this movie obscene.)

After the cinema and a leisurely dinner at Luchow’s, an elegant restaurant on 14th street with a German menu, Vlad and Pat returned to the bar. Since it was now ten in the evening the bar was filling with an assortment of men. No one would suspect most if not all these men were gay. Luckily Vlad and Pat found seats at a small table. After ordering beers they amused themselves making up stories about the various men they saw. Most likely the real lives of their men were not as exciting as Vlad and Pat made up. One handsome young man about twenty-five glanced and stared at Vlad more than once. Vlad returned the stares and smiled. The man would quickly look away when he was caught staring at Vlad but would then sneak another glance. Then Vlad caught him staring again. Vlad smiled and lifted his beer as to toast the now blushing man. Pat had observed the exchanges . Not being bashful he got up, walked over to the young man and whispered into his ear. The young man returned with Pat who stated, “My new friend needs a place to sit. May he join us?”

Vlad replied, “As they say, ‘twos company and three is a crowd’.” Both Pat and the young man were startled by the apparent rebuff. Then Vlad continued with a twinkle in his eye, “But I cannot think of anything nicer than being crowded among such handsome men. Please take a seat.” Vlad then stood and offered the blushing young man a chair wedged between his and Pat’s.

Jonathon Pritchard who asked to be called Jon appeared very uneasy until Pat told him how he and Vlad had met in a bar in Moscow at the beginning of World War II. He told him how he had invited Vlad back to his apartment on the pretext of giving him American books as Vlad was learning to speak and read English. Then he whispered into Jon’s ear, “It wasn’t too long before I got this handsome Russian army officer naked. Would you like to get this handsome Russian naked?”

Jon blushed again and with hesitation said ‘Yes’. While telling this short tale Pat had a firm grip on Jon’s knee. Jon did not resist. As Pat said “Would you like to get this handsome Russian naked?” he moved his hand up and felt the hard dick Jon was hiding.

This little conversation broke the ice and Jon was soon telling his life story. Not entire story, just the parts that would interest Vlad and Pat. Jon was from Brattleboro, Vermont and had graduated from Amherst College. (Vlad flashed back to Aunt Millie’s story about her near rape by a student from Amherst and thought to himself – I am positive Jon never attempted that unless it was a boy he got into the back seat.) He had majored in economics and was employed by Price Waterhouse and Company, one of the ‘Big Eight’ accounting firms. He shared a room with another Price Waterhouse auditor in a large apartment owned by an elderly lady who rented rooms to young men professionals. The lady had one room and three other men also lived there. As far as Jon knew none of his apartment mates had any interest in ‘men’.

He had always been interested in seeing naked men. He did not know why but that was just the way it was. Vlad interrupted him and briefly related how he vividly remembers as if it were today watching men shower at the streetcar depot at the end of his father’s shift. He told how one of the men caught him sneaking a peek. My favorite, other than my handsome father, was Anatoli, a tall thin man. I don’t remember his age or face but I can describe in detail his beautiful khuy (dick). His was the longest of all. His big balls hung low. When he showered he used a rag to gently soap his body and then wash. He always stroked the khuy a few times. He would pull the skin back and carefully clean the head. One day he caught me looking. He just laughed and said in a voice no one else would hear, ‘so you think I have a nice khuy. I hope that someday yours is as handsome as mine and that it gives you the enjoyment mine does.’ This was confusing, how could a khuy give you pleasure? With that he stroked it a couple of times and continued to wash. It seemed to be bigger than when he started his shower. From that day whenever he showered he would smile at me, carefully wash his khuy and balls and when finished with a bigger khuy wink at me. Jon, we are the same. Please continue.

“Although I am twenty-five year old I have had very little man to man experiences. I learned to jackoff thanks to a couple of older neighborhood boys who invited me to their house to look at dirty pictures on a deck of cards one of them had acquired by mysterious means. Each card had a different picture. The one I remember best had a man laying on his back and a lady sitting on his stomach with her back to his face. She had her legs spread and although the picture was tiny you could see the cock in her pussy. These boys enjoyed jacking off while looking at the pictures while I enjoyed jacking off and looking at their cocks.”

“My only experience with an older man was the summer I graduated from high school. I worked for the town highway department. One of my coworkers, Sam, about forty years old, muscular, blue eyes, dirty blond hair, always had a smile, at least for me. Since we usually worked on roads we needed to find a private place to piss. Once when I announced I was going to take a leek he followed me saying ‘me also’. He stood next to me and made no attempt to hide his dick. He took his time pissing and slowly shook off the last drops. I think he caught me gawking at his impressive man piece. I felt myself getting hard and quickly shoved mine into my pants and went back to work. The next day he again accompanied me. This time he dropped his pants when pissing so I got a good view of his low hanging balls. It was a hot day and we were soaked with sweat by quitting time. He asked if I would like to go to his place and have a beer. He had told me he lived alone. As soon as we got to his place he offered me a beer. I did not want to admit that at the age of seventeen I had never had a beer. He also got out a bag of potato chips and told me to sit at the kitchen table while he took a quick shower. He returned from the shower and walked into the kitchen while still drying himself. He very slowly dried his chest, stomach, cock and balls. He knew my eyes were glued to his body. He then wrapped the towel around his waist and sat at the table with his chair pulled back so I could get a full view of his cock and balls that were not totally concealed by the towel. He scratched his balls and adjusted his dick. It was probably obvious that I was checking out his cock and balls. I stared with no shame as I realized he was performing for me. He suggested I take a shower and pointed in the direction of the bathroom. I went into the bathroom and noted the door could not be locked. I stripped and stepped into the shower. My dick was as hard as it had ever been. I wanted to beat off but also wanted to see what would happen after the shower. I was not 100% sure he liked men, only 99.9%. As soon as I started washing myself I heard the bathroom door open. He called to me. ‘Sorry, I forgot to give you a towel and clean wash cloth.’ He pulled back the shower curtain to hand me the wash cloth. There I was with a dick of stone. ‘Well, you seem to be enjoying yourself.’ He dropped the towel that was around his waist and out popped his hard dick. ‘Let me wash your back.’ I turned around and he gently washed my back and ass. He then turned me around and washed my chest, stomach, dick and balls. He then kneeled and took my clean dick in his mouth. I was shocked. I had seen women sucking off men on the playing cards but had never considered it could happen to me. Obviously I shot down his throat almost immediately. He stood and finished himself shooting into the shower spray. He then put my bike in the back of his truck and dropped me off near my home. The next day we enjoyed a mutual piss that ended with a quick jerkoff with each of us cumming on the ground behind a bush. He asked me after work if I wanted a beer. You know my answer. I began my studies at Amherst at the end of the summer. I visited him whenever possible when home for school breaks. The following summer I worked at an ice cream parlor and visited him two or three times a week. At the end of the summer he told me he had a better paying job in Burlington and I never saw him again.”

Vlad commented, “A very interesting story about introduction to cock play. You said Sam was the only older person other than teenage jerkoff friends that you had good sex with. I hope by this time tomorrow you can say he was the first but then a Russian and red head followed.” As Vlad said this he discretely moved his hand up Jon’s leg and rubbed his hard dick.

Pat then suggested “It’s almost midnight. It’s time for me to go to bed but not necessarily go to sleep. Jon, would you please join Vlad and I for a beer at my kitchen table in Brooklyn Heights?”

Jon readily agreed and soon they were on a subway going from the West Village to Brooklyn Heights. As they rode Pat leaned into Jon and told him, “There are two rules for sex play at my place. First no one ever does anything that physically or mentally injures their playmate. Second, you only perform sex acts you enjoy. If something is suggested or done that you do not want to do just say the secret word which is, ‘CUPCAKE’ and they will stop. That’s it. Anything goes as long as no one is hurt or forced to do something they do not want to do. Possibly something might be done to you that is painful. Some pain is really pleasure. You might discover you enjoy it. If not just say ‘CUPCAKE’.”

As soon as they entered Pat’s small walk up apartment on Montague Street over a Greek restaurant Pat grabbed both Vlad and Jon and the three embraced. Soon all sets of lips were together while tongues explored. Both Pat and Vlad caressed Jon’s crotch area. Pat ordered Jon to standstill and not move. He then reminded him that if at any time he did not want to continue what they were doing to say ‘CUPCAKE’. Slowly they removed their guest’s clothes. As each item was removed exposed body areas were caressed and kissed. Soon naked Jon stood in the middle of the room. When he moved his hand to his balls Vlad slapped it away and said, “Don’t move!” Vlad and Pat sat on the sofa still fully clothed while examining the young man’s tall, thin, athletic, nearly hairless body. Vlad told him to raise his arms and place his hands behind his head. Other than a head of wavy hair, soft tuft over the dick and a few armpit hairs Jon’s skin was smooth. “Come closer.” Jon moved directly in front of his hosts. Pat reached up and gently rubbed the nipples that were soon rigid. He pinched them slightly. Jon moaned with pleasure. He pinched them again, this time harder. Jon winced. He pinched them digging his nails into them like knives. Jon cried out, “CUPCAKE.”

Pat replied, “Sorry.” He then leaned forward and gently licked the nipples to sooth them. Jon again moaned with pleasure. Meanwhile his hard, untouched dick was oozing precum. “Turn around.” Both older men gasped as the perfect bubble ass was inches from their faces. Both rubbed their hands over the rounded half melons. Pat took the can of Crisco that was conveniently on the end table next to the sofa and lubed his middle finger. Gently he played with Jon’s ass rubbing around the hole. “Bend over.” Jon bent over exposing the perfect ass. Pat continued to massage around but not in. He gently loosened the opening. Slowly he pushed his finer in. He felt Jon becoming tense as his asshole tightened. When he got to his second knuckle Jon called out “CUPCAKE.” Pat slowly and gently pulled out the finger. Vlad then got off the couch and kneeled in front of Jon. He placed a small amount of Crisco on his index finger. He then with two fingers massaged the frenulum, the extremely sensitive area under the head. Jon’s circumcised penis had a small piece of loose skin hanging down at this point. Vlad continued to massage the underside near the head. Pat stood behind Jon holding his clothes covered hard dick against the ass and arms reaching around for nipple play. Vlad continued to massage the small area and Pat pinched the nipples harder and harder. Vlad never touched any part of the dick except for that small area under the head. Jon was moaning with pleasure. Suddenly his rigid dick pulsated and out shot load after load of sweet white cream. Some of the spurts shot more than six feet (almost 2 meters). As soon as the body began to convulse Pat tightened his grip on Jon and held one hand over his mouth as he attempted to scream with pleasure. Jon went limp and would have fallen to the floor if he had not been supported by Pat.

They gently moved him to the sofa. Jon sat panting for awhile. Finally he said, “That was awesome. Never have I had such intense feelings. I moved to a high that I never imagined possible. Now my dick is in throbbing with pain, my nipples are on fire and I am the most pleased guy in the world!”

 

Vlad then told Jon, “I never touched your dick except for the small area under you big head. Glad we could give you such pleasure. Soon we shall try again.”

 

Pat said, “Jon you are a healthy, horny young man. I assume you will be ready for another session in a few minutes. In fact, your dick already looks like it is rejuvenated. Let’s have a bite to eat and then have more fun.

After devouring a bag of chips and drinking cokes (no one wanted beer that might deaden their sense) Jon said. “OK men. You had your fun. Now it is my time to inspect.” He remained in the kitchen chair and told his new friends to strip, one piece of clothes at a time. When they were down to nothing more than bulging undershorts Jon told them to come closer. Starting with Pat he reached up and played with the nipples, then caressed the stomach and finally rubbed the dick and balls still hidden in underware briefs. He did the same to Vlad. He moved in close and lowered Pat’s briefs whose hard dick smacked Jon in the face as it bounced out. “Beautiful red hair.” He said. He rubbed his fingers through the red thatch crowning the pure white dick. He squeezed the dick and precum dribbled out onto the floor. “OK Russian, you are next.” He did the same inspection of Vlad plus extensive playing with the foreskin.

Vlad called out. “Stop the playing or I will shoot my load on the floor when I had other plans to deposit it inside someone.”

Vlad then announced. “Jon, you have had your fun. Now it is time to give our host what I know he really wants. I do not know if you have ever seen or done what I am about to do to Pat. It follows the rules. No one is hurt and both of us really want to do it. You may join in or just watch.” Pat went to the kitchen table. He leaned over and placed his elbows on the table. His pure white ass with a sprinkling of red fur was fully exposed. Vlad took the can of Crisco and generously greased his dick. He then put a gob at Pat’s hole and massaged it then inserting one finger, then two and then three.

Pat: “Fuck me hard you horny Soviet!” Vlad pressed his hard as steel dick against the hole and then shoved in with no foreplay or tenderness. He knew exactly what Pat waned. He fucked hard until close and pulled out.

“Do you want to continue? Pat wants it.” Vlad said to Jon.

Jon was mesmerized by the action. He was repelled while at the same time wanting to see more. Without a thought he moved behind Pat and shoved in as hard as Vlad had. Pat cried out with pleasure. Jon could not control himself and almost immediately shot his second load of the night into the waiting ass. This second intense cumming of the evening resulted in his feeling light headed as he fell onto Pat’s back with his dick still implanted. Vlad put his arm around the young man and led him a chair. While Jon recuperated Vlad returned to satisfy both himself and Pat. Still on the table Pat rolled over onto his back. Vlad put Pat’s knees on his shoulder and once again aggressively shoved in. He pumped until close and pulled out three times and finally deposited his Kremlin inspired juices into the white ass bordered with red fuzz. Jon watched in awe. Vlad asked Jon to finish off Pat who was still on his back on the table. The now recovered young man swallowed Pat’s dick and soon tasted the nectar of a red head.

Following showers they went to the small bedroom and cuddled up together in the double bed. By Sunday afternoon when Vlad left for the train station all had been gratified in numerous ways. While Jon had not yet accepted a full fuck he did enjoy a one finger deep massage.

Within a month Jon moved in with Pat and gladly hosted Vlad, Jake and Reg. The Washington men also looked forward to meaningful visits from their New York friends.

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..