Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 3,127 Words
  • 1,607 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Russia - My Home - 21. Chapter 21 The War Years 1941 – 1945 (Part II)

When Aleksey finished telling about his romps with the wife and husband in his village He asked Vladek to tell his dick adventures.

“It is late. I do not have an interesting story to tell about fucking girls. Tomorrow we can continue this conversation. Good night. We have a busy day tomorrow, no more bed shaking – ha, ha.”

The following afternoon in the office when all there translations and reports were completed Vladek said, “Yesterday you told me of your first experience. I have nothing that interesting to tell you. I have never been with a woman. The only time I have seen a pussy up close was when I watched my friend, Yuri, fuck a whore. I have a question. Which did you enjoy more, fucking the wife or getting sucked by the husband?”

“I would never give a true answer to any of my friends in the village. I do not know why, but I really looked forward to the blow jobs from the husband. Fucking the wife was interesting but no more than doing myself. My dick was harder and I came easier with the husband. And I did enjoy watching him jerk off. No more questions. Tell me you adventures.”

When Aleksey admitted enjoying dick more than pussy Vladek decided it was safe to tell him about Franz. He explained that Franz, his German language teacher, infatuated him from the first time that he saw him in class. He did not know why but he just wanted to know this man better and spend time with him. Then he told about visiting his room to study and finally being invited to move in. Then he recounted the freezing night when Franz invited him to his bed to keep each other warm. He told Aleksey all the details of laying next to Franz, touching and cuddling that first night that led to sex which he described to Aleksey in detail. He continued telling that their sleeping together and sex continued daily until he moved to his job at the Ministry of War. He related his adventures until it was time for dinner where they ate with the prison guards and other workers. After dinner they went for a walk and Vladek continued with details of his adventures with Sergey and Yuri. He did not mention the General nor fucking, just sucking.

Aleksey began rubbing his crotch. “You have made me horney as hell. I must take care of it. Let’s go back to the room.” Upon entering their office/ bedroom both immediately dropped their pants. Aleksey began stroking his dick.

Vladek kneeled in front of him and said, “Don’t do it yourself.” He leaned forward and took his friend’s dick in his mouth while stroking his. Aleksey grabbed his head and began pumping as deep as possible. Soon he was shooting his load down Vladek’s willing throat while Vladek shot his load on the floor.

That night Vladek invited his friend to sleep with him in the lower bunk. Aleksey readily agreed to move into his friend’s bunk. For the next week every night they cuddled, stroked each other and concluded with Vladek swallowed the juices of his friend. Aleksey who had never considered sucking was curious. One night he went down and kissed Vladek’s dick. Then he licked the precum and decided he enjoyed the taste. Without any further thought he attempted to take it in his mouth. Vladek pushed him away as Aleksey did not know where to put his teeth and had scrapped his friend’s dick. Vladek then coached him on the proper technique of sucking. Within a week Aleksey with much pleasure practicing that was sometimes painful for Vladek became an accomplished painless cock sucker.

They discussed the treatment of the German prisoners by some of the guards, especially the fucking. They visited the parties in the basement always observing, never themselves fucking. Vladek told him some men enjoyed being fucked. Aleksey could not understand how such torture could be enjoyable. Vladek told him how in a loving situation it could be very pleasurable with the right person. Aleksey agreed to fuck Vladek and was amazed how much both of them enjoyed the encounter. Within a week Aleksey asked to bottom for Vladek. After applying cream to his dick Vladek lay on his back and told Aleksey to face him and gently ease himself down on his hard dick. He assured Aleksey that he would be in total control. Aleksey did as suggested. First there was a frown on his face as he impaled himself on his friend. Vladek told him to just relax and let his ass adjust. Soon Aleksey was slowly moving up and down. He got a big smile on his face saying, “This feels great.” Vladek reached up and stroked his friend. Soon Aleksey shot a load that hit Vladek in the face. “That was the best cumming I have ever had. WOW!” Vladek shot his load deep into the virgin ass.

From that day the men alternated bottoming / topping each other.

Vladek now felt comfortable telling his friend about the General. Aleksey found this story about the tender leader hard to believe as the General had a reputation of being stern and demanding.

Vladek received orders sending him to Stalingrad. With Aleksey’s enthusiastic agreement Vladek had him type a letter:

TO: General Valery Karasyovl , Army Headquarters, Moscow

FROM: Captain Vladimir Melnikov, Translating Division, Prison 756

I would like to recommend that Corporal Aleksey Orlov be appointed to a position on your staff. As one of your former aides I fully understand your method of work and demands. I know you will find Corporal Orlov to be a very proficient well qualified worker. Corporal Orlov has been a competent aide to me here at Prison 756. This camp is being closed. I am being sent to work with German prisoners following our glorious victory at Stalingrad.

Two weeks later on the same day that Vladek departed for Stalingrad Aleksey received orders transferring him to Army headquarters in Moscow.

……………………………………….

Stalingrad has been described as the biggest defeat in the history of the German Army.

The Germans lost 900 aircraft, 500 tanks and 6,000 artillery pieces. The USSR, according to archival figures, suffered 1,129,619 total casualties; 478,741 personnel killed or missing, and 650,878 wounded or sick. The USSR lost 4,341 tanks destroyed or damaged, 15,728 artillery pieces and 2,769 combat aircraft. 955 Soviet civilians died in Stalingrad and its suburbs during a week of aerial bombing by Luftflotte 4 as the German 4th Panzer and 6th Armies approached the city.

………………………………………..

Vladek was nearly overwhelmed by the chaos in Stalingrad. He was assigned the task of reviewing documents captured from the Germans. There were thousands of such documents and his first task was to establish a system for sorting the information. As lower ranking enlisted men and officers sifted through the material Vladek began his reviews.

The typical workday was sixteen hours of reading German and summarizing them into Russian. Vladek would have been much more efficient if he had Aleksey working with him. He missed the young soldier, both as an efficient office assistant and loving bed mate.

One day a week after arrival he took a walk to clear his head. He encountered a Soviet soldier who had lost a leg struggling to walk with a crutch along the rubble covered road. Vladek walked up to the man and offered to walk at his side to steady him. After walking a short distance rain began to fall. Vladek suggested they step into a damaged building. They entered the building and walked into a ground floor apartment that had windows blown out and debris all over. There was a sagging sofa along the wall. Vladek suggested they sit. Because of the sag they were forced close to each other.

This tall thin soldier’s features were exaggerated with a prominent nose and large ears. His dark brown eyes penetrated Vladek’s soul and the short black wavy hair pleasingly topped the classic face. When he smiled Vladek had feelings throughout his body and especially in his dick that he had not had since his final day with Aleksey. The soldier introduced himself as Ilya. They talked about everything except the war. Vladek told about his childhood, riding with his father the tram operator. He then spoke of his acceptance in the German language school and his friendship with one of his teachers. Without mentioning any sexual activities, he told Ilya that he eventually moved in with the teacher and stayed in contact with him when he moved on to his job in the foreign department. He continued with his disappointment when his friend as a German disappeared at the beginning of the Nazi invasion of the Soviet Union. (Vladek would have been extremely happy if he knew that this handsome soldier with one leg sitting next to him would soon be sent to manage a farm in Siberia. There he would meet Franz, share his bed and then live happily together the rest of his life with their adopted sons.)

As their bodies were pressed against each other because of the sag in the sofa Vladek realized Ilya’s big strong hand was resting against his. Vladek moved his hand under Ilya’s who gently squeezed Vladek’s. Soon they were tightly holding hands. Vladek moved his hand slowly toward Ilya’s crotch with Ilya’s hand over his. Vladek felt the hard bulge. He soon realized this was no ordinary dick. Ilya offered no resistance as Vladek rubbed the now rock hard dick. “Your hands have a very gentle touch. That feels wonderful. “ Ilya opened his pants and pulled out the most impressive dick Vladek had ever seen. “I was very fortunate with my injury. If I had to choose between losing a dick or a leg there is no question – keep the dick.” Ilya laughed.

Vladek smoothly grasped the dick and ran his hand up pulling the skin completely over the dick, then moved down fully exposing the head. He then pulled out his solid member dripping with precum. “I might outrank you as a soldier but in the important area you certainly outrank me in dick,” Vladek said jokingly. They stroked each other slowly until first Ilya and immediately following Vladek shot their juices onto the rubble covered floor.

“Thank you soldier. This has been the most enjoyable afternoon I have had since arriving in Stalingrad. I will walk with you back to your quarters. I am sad that we will not be able to meet again. I am happy that you told me you will be departing tomorrow for a new life to manage a farm. I wish you the best.” (And Ilya did have the best since he would live with Vladek’s former lover Franz – what a strange triangle.)

After three months in Stalingrad Vladek was reassigned to Army headquarters in Moscow. When he arrived at his old office he was greeted formally by the General’s aide, Aleksey. “Welcome back to Army headquarters. I will show you to your room.” Aleksey led Vladek to his former room. The tiny room was the same with one change. A bunk bed replaced the original bed. Aleksey closed the door and said, “I am sorry, because of the many shortages now you must share this small room.” Then with a smile he continued, “I will be your bunkmate.”

The two men automatically embraced. Soon they were naked passionately caressing each other. Aleksey took out a one kopek coin. Eagle side I fuck you, back side you fuck me. He flipped the coin and it rolled under the bed. Vladek got on his hands and knees to look at it. “How convenient, I am on my knees with my ass pointed toward you and the coin is eagle side. My ass is waiting.” Aleksey rubbed lubricant (a special oil that he had borrowed from the General’s bedside table) on his dick and the waiting rosebud. He easily slid in and gently rode his friend. While fucking, Aleksey reached for Vladek’s dick. He stroked his friend. The pulsating of his dick shooting juices into Vladek caused the captain to shoot his load. Still in his friend they fell onto the lower bunk. They held each other for about ten minutes. Vladek regained his strength and was soon planted into the willing ass of the corporal. The two men returned to the office just over twenty minutes after Vladek’s arrival.

That evening and almost every night until the end of the war Vladek and Aleksey shared the General’s bed and the General.

………………………………………..

By April 1945, Germany faced its last days with 1.9 million German soldiers in the East fighting 6.4 million Red Army soldiers while 1 million German soldiers in the West battled 4 million Western Allied soldiers.

Stalin directed the Red Army to move rapidly in a broad front into Germany because he did not believe the Western Allies would hand over territory they occupied, while he made the overriding objective capturing Berlin

By April 24, Berlin was encircled by elements of two Soviet fronts, one of which had begun a massive shelling of the city on April 20 that would not end until the city's surrender. On April 30, Hitler and Eva Braun committed suicide, after which Soviet forces found their remains, which had been burned at Hitler's directive. German forces surrendered a few days later.

……………………………

As soon as Moscow heard of the news of the German surrender, the General called Vladek into his office. He embraced his young friend. “Vladek, as you know the war in Europe has ended. I was one of the few officers that frequently questioned Stalin battle plans. As long as Soviet troops were fighting the Germans Stalin needed me. In fact he depended on me. Now he no longer needs me. Stalin does not accept descent. I know I am in danger and you as my aide may also be in danger. I have prepared orders sending you to Berlin. As one of the most proficient German speakers in the Soviet army you are needed there. The order requires that you leave tomorrow. Go to the army airfield. With these orders you have priority to depart on the first available flight to Berlin. Also my friend, it will be years until Europe recovers from the devastation of the war. I suggest you immigrate to the USA. You will be working with American personnel in Berlin. Do what you can to ingrate yourself with them.”

“This is the last time you will see me. Within an hour General Valery Karasyovl will no longer exist. I will take the name of a fallen Soviet soldier whose identity papers I have. For your benefit I will tell you nothing more. Do not worry, I will be safe. If anyone questions you about me you will truthfully know nothing. ” After a final hug, deep kiss and tears Vladek went to his room to pack for his trip to Berlin the following day.

The General had developed an elaborate plan to escape the clutches of Stalin. Six months earlier when he was at a battle site paperwork related to the death of Sargent Vasily Ilchikov crossed his desk. The General reviewed his file and determined he was from a village on the Ukraine Russian border of the Soviet Union. This village had been burned to the ground by the German forces early in the war. There would be no records of Vasily in the burned out village. Vasily was not married and had no parents or siblings listed. He was about ten years younger than the General. His weight and height were similar. The General requested his personal effects. He kept all the identification papers which luckily contained no photos as well as all the insignia and medals. In early April when the end of the war was eminent he had obtained a set of sergeant’s uniforms. With the help of Aleksey the insignias and medals were sewn and attached to the uniform. The General had Aleksey type orders sending Aleksey to Sverdlovsk, 1,800 km (1,100 miles) east of Moscow. (Sverdlovsk was later renamed with its original name, Yekaterinburg, at the fall of the Soviet Union. It is the city where the last Czar and his family were murdered). Orders sending Vasily to Omsk, 1,000 km (600 miles) east of Sverdlovsk were also prepared. These orders were not recorded in the official record of travel orders which was a violation of Army rules.

Immediately after his goodbye to Vladek the General departed from the Army Headquarters building. He met Aleksey in a shed behind a building about a kilometer (.6mile) away. The General changed in Vasily's uniform and burned his uniform and identification papers in a trash can. Aleksy and Vasily stood next to the can warming their hands as they determined evidence of the General no longer existed. They then went to Yaroslavlsky Station where they boarded a train to Siberia. Their third class tickets provided uncomfortable and crowded travel which was least noticeable. Even though Vasily had a ticket to Omsk he departed with Aleksey in Sverdlovsk where they began their new lives in post war Soviet Union.

………………………………………………

The following morning Vladek was in his office packing prior to his departure for the airport. Four men entered and asked to see General Valery Karasyovl. Captain Tarkovsky told the leader of the men that he had not seen the General and assumed he was still in his room. While the Captain, who was totally unaware of the General’s disappearance, escorted the men (obviously secret police who had arrived to arrest the General) to the General’s room Vladek hastily departed for the airport to begin the next chapter of his life in Berlin.

……………………………………………………………

Soviet war deaths exceeded 35 million (nearly 15 million killed, missing or captured and approximately 22 million Soviet civilians killed) more than any other country in human history. The war resulted in the destruction of approximately 70,000 Soviet cities, towns and villages. Destroyed in that process were 6 million houses, 98,000 farms, 32,000 factories, 82,000 schools, 43,000 libraries, 6,000 hospitals and thousands of kilometers of roads and railway track

With a population of approximately 190 million in 1940 prior to the war the Soviet Union lost 18% of its citizens or almost one in every five Soviet died as a result of the war. . - Wikipedia

With the loss of so many and the destruction of many cities, towns and villages it was easy for General Valery Karasyovl to disappear and become Vasily Ilchikov, now a resident of Sverdlovsk on the edge of Siberia.

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..