Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 4,430 Words
  • 908 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Russia - My Home - 40. Chapter 40 The Russian Becomes a Capitalist

Spring 1954- January 1957

Vlad: “I do not have a problem being naked. But, what happens if I, uh, uh, you know, get excited.”

Professor: “If you mean what happens if you rise to the occasion? If it happens, it happens. It will not be the first time a male model has had that situation. Hopefully it won’t happen because if it does some of the female and possibly male artist will be distracted and concentrate more on that part of the body and miss the rest. I suggest you not look at any of the students. Keep your eyes on a spot in the back of the room. There is a row of student prepared drawings along the back wall. Select one and keep your eyes trained on it. Or do some mental exercises such as concentrating on the favorite foods your mother prepared or some adventure you had with your father or the name of each state or European capitol. There will be three fifteen minute sittings with a five minute break between each. I suggest you not engage with the students during the breaks. Do not look at their work. At the end of the final sitting you may do as you please: talk to the students, look at their work or just escape back to my office. Here is an artist smock you may wear as you enter the classroom and during breaks.” She handed Vlad a loose fitting smock that was just long enough to cover his ass and dick which would not be exposed if he walked with a quiet stride.

Upon entering the classroom Vlad noticed everyone was set up and ready to begin drawing. The professor introduced him to the class and gave the schedule of three fifteen minute sessions with short breaks. There were about fifteen students set up in three rows. The first row contained all girls including Rebecca. Adam was in the back row. The professor motioned for Vlad to remove his smock and then talked him into the appropriate pose. Vlad thought he heard comments about his body whispered by some of the girls. He put such comments out of his head and found a sketch of a farm house and barn on the back wall. As he stared at this drawing he realized it reminded him of Alan’s farm and all the good times he had had in the barn and quickly shifted his eyes to another drawing, a sail boat on a calm lake with a forest in the background. He imagined what animals would be in the forest and gave each one a name. He was so engrossed in the forest scene that he was surprised when the professor told him it was break time. While on break he put on his smock and drank a cup of coffee offered to him by the professor. She told him he was doing great. During the second session he thought about the delicious food prepared by his mother and grandmother. He envisioned many dishes they prepared including his special treats on his birthday. For the third session he rode with his father on the tram recalling every stop and the buildings in each neighbor. He started to think about the tram garage and quickly changed the train of thought as his mind wandered to the showers where he had watched men shower after work, his first opportunity to examine the dick of a man. That session ended and the class was over. Putting on his smock he walked around the class inspecting each student’s work. In his opinion Adam was the most talented student in the class. He noted that Adam had portrayed his face, chest and nipples and dick with a sensitivity that was as close to erotic as would be permitted in a student class.

When he inspected Rebecca’s drawing he realized she had given him a semi-hard on. She handed him a piece of paper whispering: “I would very much like to have a private session and do you in oil paint. Call me.”

Vlad smiled saying: “I will have to check with my fiancée, she keeps my schedule.”

Back at the office the Professor handed Vlad an envelope containing $5.00 explaining that that was the normal payment for a class model. (This was a substantial amount in 1953 since the average hourly wage was less the $1.25) “You did a magnificent job. You were very professional. My usual model is a steel worker about 40 years old. He has a hard body with a slight belly bulge, just a normal unassuming guy. I am sure some of the students were pleased to have a younger, handsome man. Also, you are not circumcised. This is not the usual in Cleveland. Some of the girls may never have seen an intact man before except in classical paintings and sculptures. I did not point this out earlier as it might have made you self-conscious. I or artist friends may desire your modeling services in the future. May I have your contact information and permission to give out your name?”

While Vlad was not sure he wanted to do this again he did give the professor his phone number.

He met a grinning Adam in the hall. Showing his wages he suggested they go out to dinner after Adam’s afternoon class. Adam replied: “You told me you have an apartment with a small kitchen but that you rarely cook real meals. I would like to cook dinner for you this evening. I will give you a shopping list and you can buy the food during my afternoon class.”

Vlad agreed.  He wasn’t as interested in having a home cooked meal by Adam as he was having Adam.  He met his new friend after class with the bag of groceries and a straw covered bottle of Chianti.  After drinking the wine the bottle   il_570xN.1205351746_hutc.jpg    

would be used as a candle holder decorated by letting multicolored candles drip down the sides of the bottle. Vlad kept this for years as a reminder of his first day and resulting friendship with Adam. As they entered the apartment Vlad said: “As much as you might want to start dinner I would prefer dessert now.”

Adam gave a Vlad puzzle look. The dessert would be ice cream that needed to go into the small freezer section of the under the counter refrigerator immediately. Why was this ice cream so important? Then Vlad continued: “The ice cream will be a nice second dessert but I have something else in mind, YOU.” Vlad quickly put groceries in the refrigerator that needed cooling or freezing and walked up to Adam. Neither needed instructions. Locking lips they probed with tongues. Vlad kneeled and undid Adam’s pants. He pulled them down and out popped the long, thick, black, uncut dick. Vlad inspected it. He rubbed his fingers through the short kinky midnight black hair that crowned the splendid dick. He put the dick head to his nose and smelled Adam’s special erotic aroma. Except for a couple of quick glances at black dicks in showers at the army base Vlad had never seen one before. He squeezed the head and precum dribbled out. Vlad savored the taste of the juice. He then stood and removed Adam’s sweater, shirt and undershirt exposing the hairless muscular chest and athletic stomach six pack. He tweaked, licked and then lightly bit each nipple. Adam moaned with pleasure. He pushed Adam’s arms over his head and saw the same kinky black hair in each pit. Vlad rubbed his fingers through the pits resulting in more moans of pleasure. He leaned in and licked one pit. The taste was the same special erotic aroma of Adam’s dick. He impulsively bit the pit. Adam moaned. He bit harder and Adam moaned more.

Adam then pushed Vlad away and began his inspection. When he bit Vlad’s pits, Vlad wanted to scream with pain but instead moaned with pleasure. Adam then kneeled again and put his lips around Vlad’s half skin covered head. He pulled the skin forward with his lips and then pushed it back as he deep throated Vlad to the base of his dick. Adam continued the in and out movement. Vlad pleaded with him to stop as he did not want to end the pleasure so soon. Adam responded by grabbing Vlad’s ass and shoving him as deep as possible down his throat. Vlad felt the juices rising and soon he was gushing down Adam’s throat. Adam stood and while they were chest to chest and dick to dick deep kissed giving Vlad a taste of his own Russian cream. Then Adam said: “I am going to start supper while you have a few minutes to recover then feel free to molest me.” Both stayed naked and within ten minutes Vlad was on his knees tasting his first Negro cream which tasted no different than German, Russia or American including Amish.

Their activities were a combination of sex followed by talk followed by sex followed by eating followed by sex followed by sleep followed by sex, etc. One of their primary discussion topics was sex histories. Vlad had a lot to relate from watching the men shower at the tram depot when he was six, learning about the sex act in the attic of his building in Moscow, his teacher Franz, the General, Major Alan, Reg, the Amish boy, etc.

By comparison Adam’s sex history was brief. “Other than my learning to jerkoff when about twelve I had few experiences. In high school I had one jerkoff friend. In college I was on the track team. In my junior year one of my teammates always took showers next to me and made no secret that he enjoyed looking at my body. At an out of town meet this teammate arranged to share a room with me. When it was time to get into our separate beds my roommate said: ‘I always jerk off before going to sleep. Want to join me?’ He came over and sat on the bed next to me. We were both getting hard. He reached for me and jerked us both off. We both slept naked in our own beds. The next morning when I got out of bed with my usual morning hardon he said: ‘Stay there, I will take care of that’. I expected he would jerk me off again. Instead as I sat on the bed he kneeled and took my dick in his mouth. That was my first blow job. Other than sex we had little in common. Our senior year we were roommates in the dorm. I soon learned to blow and swallow him. There was no tender touching or kissing, just jerking and sucking. We lost contact after college. “

I got the teaching job in Cleveland and for a couple of years nothing but frequent jerking off solo. One day I was downtown and stepped into a magazine and newspaper store to get out of the rain. I noticed that in the back there was a rack of magazines and paperbacks that had sexy covers. There were men’s bodybuilding magazines. Looking inside of one I saw photos of handsome men posing wearing nothing but a loin cloth. I saw a paperback book with a photo of two men on the cover and the title ‘Man Meats Man’ with meet spelled M E A T. Naturally I was curious about the story line. I was embarrassed to purchase it and almost didn’t. But my dick said, ‘Please buy it’. When I took it to the clerk he just took my quarter and put the book in a bag, no different than buying a candy bar. When I got back to the apartment luckily none of my roommates were home. I went to my shared room, took the book out of the bag and ripped off the cover. I did not want any of my roommates to see what I had. I hid the cover, laid on the bed and began reading. It was the story of a lonesome young man about my age who found love in the men’s room of the library. It explained in some detail how his eyes were caught sneaking a peek at the manhood of the person at the next urinal. Since it is illegal to have real sex in a book everything was alluded to. It wasn’t hard to figure out what happened. I decided to start exploring the men’s rooms at the university. I assumed the best, if they existed, would be in an out of the way place. The first time I walked into the men’s room in the basement where we met I heard movement in one of the stalls. I went into an adjacent stall, shut the door and looked under the divider. I saw someone one kneeling in front of a pair of feet. The kneeler wore polished cordovan brown shoes. Obviously someone was getting a blow job. I sat until they finished and heard their door opened. I stood and opened my door to see someone exiting the men’s room. I walked over to the urinals and stood not having any idea what might happen. A few minutes later a man of about fifty wearing polished cordovan brown shoes came out of the stall. He washed his hands. I moved back so he could see my dick. I was hard, very hard. He washed his hands for a long time. I caught him looking at me out of the corner of his eyes. I pulled my balls out stepped back more. He then walked to the urinal next to me and took out his little dick. He did not appeal to me sexually but I was very excited to be in such a situation. I moved further back, stroked myself and soon blew my load. I took a paper towel, wiped off my dick, stuffed it back in my pants and walked out as he stroked his small dick. As you know, that was my first but not my last visit to the men’s room. I had some great sexual experiences but none of any emotional value until you walked in. I felt a tingling as soon as you stood next to me. Never had this happened before.”

It wasn’t until the next day, Sunday afternoon that they emerged from the apartment. A friendship developed and Vlad rarely felt the need to cruise the park or men’s room.

…………………………………………………

During the summer of 1954 Vlad returned to Washington. He was thrilled to have quality time with Reg and Jake. He missed Adam and they corresponded weekly. Jake took a summer course at GWU in July. At the conclusion of the course he took the train to Johnstown to visit and work on the farms with Tom, Stan and Alan. Vlad and Reg drove to the farms the last week of August. Vlad had a week of good times with all and then departed by train for Cleveland. Reg and Jake drove back to Washington.

Vlad had sent Adam his train arrival information and was met at the station in Cleveland. Adam had grocery shopped prior to Vlad’s arrival. They drove to Vlad’s apartment in Adam’s 1950 chevy. They carried Vlad’s bags and the groceries into the apartment and in less than a minute had the food put away and were naked together. That was Friday evening. Adam did not leave the apartment until Monday morning when he departed for his high school teaching job. Their reuniting was like a honeymoon.

……………………………………………………… 

For the next two years Vlad continued his studies and quality time with Adam. As a PhD candidate he was teaching two undergraduate courses. In the spring of 1956 his dissertation titled, ‘Soviet Union influence in the Development of Central Europe’ received an award at the annual meeting of the APSA, American Political Science Association on the campus of Columbia University in New York City. His trip to the city was funded by WRU. Vlad again saved the university money by staying with and playing with Pat and Jon.

In April Vlad accepted appointment as a full-time instructor of the Political Science faculty to begin in the fall of 1956. In June 1956 Reg traveled to Cleveland to attend Vlad’s PhD graduation ceremony. At the ceremony he sat with Adam who he had met the prior day and played with the prior night.

Since Vlad would be living in Cleveland Reg suggested he consider buying property. During the spring of 1956 had Vlad met with real estate agents and looked at many properties including single family homes, doubles and apartment buildings. The real estate agent had shown him an apartment building on Overlook Drive about one mile, a twenty minute walk, from the university. The four story building contained fourteen apartments. There were four one or two bedroom apartments on each of the first three floors. The top floor had two apartments with three bedrooms each. The tenant of the largest three bedroom apartment was having a home built in Shaker Heights and was moving out in six months. In addition to the three bedrooms this unit contained a large living room with a wood burning fireplace, dining room, roomy kitchen with a pantry and three bathrooms: full bath off the large master bedroom, full bath off the hall between the other two bedrooms and a small powder room (tiny bathroom with a toilet and small sink) near the front entrance. The owner of the building had died and his estate was anxious to sell it. As soon as he saw the building Vlad called Reg in Washington. Reg called the realtor and had a long discussion with him concerning the price and terms of the sale. Reg was almost satisfied it would be both an excellent investment and good home for Vlad. However he wanted to see both the building and the neighborhood before a final offer was made. Since he was coming to Cleveland in two weeks to attend Vlad’s graduation he convinced the realtor to accept a small deposit to keep the building off the market for three weeks. When Vlad had moved to Cleveland Reg had opened a Washington Bank joint checking account with him. Using a check from this account Vlad made the deposit to hold the property. If he or Reg decided this was not an appropriate investment they could back out losing the deposit with no further obligations. Both were almost positive this would not happen.

Arriving by train a week prior to Vlad’s graduation ceremony the first item on Reg’s agenda (after some quality time with Vlad) was to inspect the property. Vlad had contacted a construction engineer recommended by a friend who inspected the building. His report that was ready by the time Reg arrived indicated no major concerns and only a few minor items. Using a Cleveland lawyer recommended by a Washington lawyer friend and occasional sex mate of Reg the sale was closed within a month of Vlad’s graduation. A Limited Liability Corporation of which Vlad was the sole stockholder owned the building. Reg had personally loaned money to Vlad for the down payment. The legal owner of the building was Overlook, LLC (Limited Liability Corporation). Since Vlad owned 100% of the stock of Overlook, LLC he actually owned the building. None of the other tenants knew the new neighbor on the fourth floor was the owner. Their leases were with Overlook, LLC and the management company handled all rent collections and repairs as well as concerns and complaints of the tenants. With the help of an accountant Reg had prepared cash flow projections prior to committing to the purchase. These projections indicated enough rental income coming in to pay for repairs, utilities, taxes, insurance, management fee and the mortgage with excess cash available to set aside for any unexpected expenses. Vlad’s equity in the property increased each month as the mortgage payments were made. Since he did not pay rent himself he owned a building that was increasing in value while living in a very nice apartment rent free. Reg pointed out to him that the communist Soviet boy was now a true ‘capitalist’.

Vlad received a second surprise at his graduation. Reg wanted to buy him a car as a graduation gift. After discussing various makes and models they decided on a basic VW Beetle that would be inexpensive and easy to maintain. Vlad did not need a large car and the VW would be perfect for both trips around the city and visits to Washington.

The day after Vlad’s graduation he and Reg departed Cleveland for Washington to attend Jake’s undergraduate graduation from George Washington University three days later. They had picked up the new VW the day before the graduation and would drive it to Washington. Since new cars of the 1950s required a ‘break-in’ period they drove 200 miles at moderate speeds the first day with an overnight at the farm of Uncle Tom and Stan. Arriving midafternoon Vlad immediately visited Alan and helped with some chores while also helping himself to Alan’s ass in the hayloft. Following dinner with Alan and Millie they went to Tom and Stan’s home where Vlad had a second encounter with Alan in the spare bedroom. That night Reg shared Tom’s bed and Stan kept Vlad awake half the night in the spare bedroom. The farmers did not rise early for chores the next day but did rise early for more fun in the sack. Alan visited just prior to their departure to Washington and had a third encounter with Vlad. Reg and Vlad finally departed near noon. They avoided the Pennsylvania Turnpike which would have required driving faster than suggested for a new car break-in period. They arrived home in Washington by ten in the evening.

The following afternoon Reg and Vlad were thrilled to watch Jacob Yoder, their Jake, receive his diploma from George Washington University. They knew that without their assistance Jake would be home on the farm tending cows and avoiding girls rather than receiving a diploma that would help open many doors for him. The following week he would begin employment with the US Department of Agriculture as a statistician.

Vlad remained home in Washington for a month. He met friends from the Pentagon after their work days. He wanted to maintain these friends for professional reasons. As an instructor and hopefully soon an assistant professor at Western Reserve he was required to produce meaningful research and writing in his field, Soviet relations. His friends at the Pentagon could be excellent references and also lead him to relevant information. He also enjoyed quality time with Millie Talbert, Jake and Reg. Of course the activities with Millie were very different than the often sleepless but not sexless nights with his man friends.

He began his return journey to Cleveland four weeks after Jacob’s graduation. On the road home to Cleveland he stopped for a week long visit with Alan, Tom and Stan. Being the beginning of August they appreciated the help with farm chores but not as much as all enjoyed the nights and sex breaks during the day.

Upon Vlad’s arrival home in Cleveland he immersed himself in preparing for classes that would begin the first week of September. His only break from work and study was encounters with Adam. At least three afternoons every week Adam came to his apartment and prepared dinner. Adam enjoyed cooking, Vlad did not. He then stayed overnight. On weekends they would do something together. However, their opportunities were limited as blacks and whites socializing together publically was difficult but not dangerous as it would be in the South.

Vlad was well prepared for his full time teaching regimen at the university. Since he had taught classes as a grad assistant it was actually easier now that he did not have the oversight that he had as a student teacher. Also, the students appeared to have greater respect for him since he now had PhD after his name.

He returned to Washington for the Christmas break taking the train as he did not want to have problems driving through mountainous Pennsylvania in winter. He was thrilled to be with Reg and Jake. Once again they attended the annual New Year’s party at the Brennons’ followed by the traditional ‘welcome the new year’ night of sex. The ‘tradition’ began with Reg topping Vlad who then topped the willing and anxious Jake followed by a combination of activities. They laughed at saying ‘bottoms up’ to welcome 1957.

Reg took a week off from work and returned to Cleveland with Vlad. Vlad would be moving from his tiny studio apartment to the elegant large apartment in the building he now owned. The apartment was available to him on January 1, 1957. He had made arrangements with the company that managed the building to have all rooms in his apartment painted and thoroughly cleaned as soon as the prior tenants moved out. Reg had made the suggestions of paint colors and would help with the selection of furniture. Some of the furniture had already been delivered and set up prior to their arrival. Reg had sent detailed information to a leading store in Cleveland concerning the bedroom set for the master bedroom. Vlad had no special interest in either cooking or home decorating. He gladly accepted Reg’s recommendations. After taking a taxi from the train station they entered the apartment that was freshly painted and bare of furniture except for the master bedroom and table and chairs in the kitchen. Their first order of business was to christen the bed. Vlad stripped naked and after a quick shower laid face down on the bed spread eagle, ass up. He wanted his first experience in the new bed in his new apartment in the building he owned to be memorable. Reg walked into the bedroom returning from his quick shower and immediately knew what his friend wanted as the Russian ass wiggled saying ‘come to me, cum in me’. As Reg deposited his load, Vlad with his dick pressed to the bed creamed onto the new uncovered mattress. They had not taken the time to put a mattress pad or sheets on the bed. Vlad made no attempt to remove the stain as he wanted a reminder of his first night in his first American home that he owned.

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..