Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 4,165 Words
  • 920 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Russia - My Home - 39. Chapter 39 Will a Naked Vlad Save the Day?

 

Spring 1952 – Spring 1954

Reg, Vlad and Jake discussed the events of the past year as they walked home through a light snowfall after attending the New Year party to ring in 1952 at the Brennon’s. While many interesting events had occurred during the year, the decision of Jacob Yoder to leave his home and move in with Reg and Vlad had changed all their lives in a positive way. Both Vlad and Jacob (Jake) had educational plans. Vlad would apply to the graduate program at Western Reserve University in Cleveland and Jake who would receive his high school equivalent degree planned to enroll in George Washington University as a full time student. Reg had the satisfaction that his ‘boys’, one who had escaped from Russia and the other from the stifling Amish life style, were hard working, ambitious men who he knew would succeed in whatever their endeavors might be.

Also all three were thinking about the traditional fuck. Vlad who rarely bottomed looked forward to this annual ritual as did Reg. Jake had been told about this annual event and his dick twitched as he thought about it. Finally he made a decision.

Upon arrival home soon after one in the morning they immediately went to the bedroom and all got naked. Vlad realized something was missing and went down to the kitchen for the can of Crisco. Since his ass was near virgin he needed to be in control. Reg lay on his back and Vlad slathered Reg’s dick and his own hole for the event. Then Jake announced, “I have been thinking about this and I want to be fucked or at least attempt to do it. Reg and Vlad were pleased with the decision and a brief discussion followed as to how to proceed. It was finally decided that Vlad would lower himself on Reg’s dick as he lay on his back. Vlad then, in total control, would fuck his friend as usual. After a few strokes Jake would take his place. As Vlad lowered himself he felt the expected pain. “That hurts, but I know the pain will soon turn to pleasure.” He said this for Jake’s benefit. Vlad moved up and down as his now hard dick flopped with each movement. He then moved off of Reg and helped Jake, who had generously lubed his ass and forced Crisco into the virgin hole, squat over Reg and slowly let the older man’s long thin dick impale him. Jake expected excruciating pain. Instead it was just a small amount of discomfort. As he moved up and down the discomfort turned to pleasure, a pleasure that he never expected. He could not force himself to stop and soon his throbbing dick erupted without being touched as Reg’s dick touched that special spot inside Jake. The cumming was so intense that he fell forward onto Reg’s chest. As Reg’s dick slowly crept out of Jake the young country boy let out a scream of joy.

Vlad then lay on his back and Reg entered him after placing his legs on the shoulders. Reg fucked hard and furious. Vlad moaned with pleasure. He grabbed his own dick and pumped it until his juices squirted over his chest as he felt the pulsating of Reg depositing his juices. The three lay together for a while and then took showers together.

To the surprise of all Jake asked for another fuck. Reg stated that at his age rejuvenation would take longer. Vlad offered to fuck Jake who without hesitation said ‘yes’. This time they did it with Jake on his back and his legs spread up high over his head. Jake held his feet exposing his country boy rosebud. The fuck was tender and slow. When Vlad knew he was close he grabbed Jake’s dick and jacked it so they soon shot their loads together. That was Jake’s initiation to fucking. He was an instant convert and became a very eager and willing bottom.

…………………………………………….

In June Reg happily attended two ceremonies. First Jake received his high school diploma and a week later Vlad, with high honors, received his diploma from George Washington University. Both men would continue their studies in the fall with acceptance at GWU by Jake and Vlad in the graduate program at Western Reserve in Cleveland.

Jake wrote Uncle Tom asking if he could visit and work. Tom replied that he was always welcome to work or just visit and have a ‘good time’. Jake departed by a morning train and after a change of trains in Philadelphia arrived in Johnstown in time for supper. That evening, to the delight of the now fully recuperated Tom, Jake willingly bottomed. What had been planned as a week visit resulted in a two month work and play vacation with Jake helping on both Tom’s and Alan’s farms. Most days he topped Alan, bottomed Tom and had good sex with Stan. Late August Vlad and Reg visited the farms with a full week of friendship and great sex for all.

The three drove on to Cleveland. Reg enjoyed showing Jake and Vlad around the city, his hometown. Vlad moved into his room in a dorm for grad students. Reg and Jake returned to Washington and a week later Jake began full time studies at GWU.

……………………………………

The fall of 1952 was a time of serious study. Vlad stayed in Cleveland over Thanksgiving vacation and returned to Washington for the two week Christmas break. Vlad’s sex life was mostly limited to love with his fist. He discovered a long narrow park with walking trails extending 2 ½ miles from near the university at University Circle to Lake Erie. He enjoyed long walks in this park. One day while in the park to clear his head related to a political science paper he noted a few men were walking slowly along side paths. One man of about 50 was especially attractive. Vlad took a detour onto the side path and as they passed each stared into the eyes of the other. Vlad had seen this stare before and assumed the man wanted what Vlad wanted. Walking about fifty feet (16 meters) Vlad turned around and was not surprised to see the man had also turned and stopped. The man nodded and walked into a wooded area. Vlad followed. The man stopped, took out his cock and began pissing. Vlad watched. The man began jacking himself. Vlad walked over and standing next to the stranger pulled out his dick and also jacked. They both shot white streams onto the ground. The stranger smiled, zipped up and walked away. This was the beginning of Vlad’s adventures in the ‘Park’. It wasn’t until the spring of 1953 that Vlad met anyone for more than just a quick jerk or suck encounter.

During the Christmas break they again enjoyed the New Year’s party ringing in 1953 at the Brennon’s with the alcohol available but hidden in the pantry. As they walked home through a light snowfall they discussed the events of the past year which centered on Vlad’s and Jake’s university studies. They repeated their New Year’s night custom with Reg topping both Vlad and Jake followed by a combination of activities.

At the beginning of the 1953 school year Vlad moved into a studio apartment (one room with tiny kitchen area, combination bed / sofa plus a small bathroom) near the campus.

Late in January on a cold winter day Vlad walked through the park with no expectations of brief encounters. As a young man approached they eye fucked. Vlad sat at a nearby park bench and the young man sat next to him. As they began their conversation Vlad realized this was the first time he had had an actual conversation in the park. He soon discovered that Roy was a third year mechanical engineering student at Case Institute of Technology. Case’s campus was adjacent to Western Reserve’s (The two schools merged in 1967 and became Case Western Reserve University). While a quick trip to the bushes usually followed such an encounter this time they just talked. Vlad would have enjoyed more but did not want to encourage this apparently shy young man to do something he might not want to do. There was also the possibility that Roy was not gay and that he just enjoyed talking. Roy looked at his watch and announced, “It has been interesting talking to you. I must rush or I will be late for class.”

While Vlad did not find Roy sexually attractive he did have an interesting personality. Vlad suggested they meet for coffee after class. Roy readily agreed and hastened off. As Vlad continued his winter walk he passed a man about sixty years of age who was extremely handsome. In some ways the man reminded Vlad of Reg. The man smiled and took a side path. Vlad followed. What followed was very much expected. The man was soon on his knees giving Vlad a blow job by a very experienced mouth as the man himself jerked off. Vlad shot down his throat and the man blew his wad on the ground. Words were never spoken. That was that.

Just over an hour later Vlad was sitting at a table in the Case Student Union having a cup of coffee when Roy arrived. Roy grabbed a cup of coffee and their conversation continued. Vlad asked Roy about girlfriends. Roy replied that he had never dated much and then only to please his parents. One of the nice things about attending college was that he did not have pressure to conform to his mother’s dating ideas. Since Roy was open about his lack of desire for women Vlad felt Roy was giving him a message about his real desires. Vlad was conflicted about inviting him to his apartment. Was this person gay? If not they could just have more conversation. But what if Vlad made a pass at Roy and he wasn’t gay? What would be the outcome? Also, did he want to have sex with this person in a place where he could not get away easily such as in the park? Another problem, was this guy an ax murderer? Finally Vlad threw all caution aside and invited him to his apartment. He told Roy they could stop at a nearby restaurant and order a pizza to take home. In 1953 this was a new concept in dining and Vlad wanted to experiment with this new food. Roy agreed and they departed.

Sitting at the small table in the apartment their knees were almost touching. Vlad finally got up the nerve to press against Roy. There was no reaction. Vlad began vibrating his leg against Roy’s. Roy looked at him but with no apparent reaction. Finally, to Vlad’s amazement Roy exclaimed, “I really want to jackoff. Do you?

Vlad stood and dropped his pants. Out popped his now hard dick. “God, What an impressive dick. I have never touched one that was not circumcised. May I?” While saying this Roy took out his smaller than average thick cut dick. Roy kneeled and reached for Vlad’s masterpiece. Roy played with the skin moving it back and then over the head. He leaned in and smelled it. They he licked it. “What a strange, but wonderful taste.” Then, to Vlad’s amazement, Roy opened his mouth and swallowed. This short young man had no problem deep throating it to the base. The older man in the park a few hours earlier was experienced and skilled at giving head but Roy was different. His lips exerted the exact amount of pressure to give total pleasure while taking the uncut shaft to the base. Vlad grabbed Roy’s head and shoved in as deep as possible. His friend accepted it without hesitation. Vlad held his head tighter and pumped harder. Roy never missed a beat. When he told Roy he would soon blast the new friend quickened the action while putting his hands around Vlad’s ass to hold him in tight. Vlad blasted, Roy accepted and after swallowing the Russian cream smiled up at him. Roy then pumped his little dick cumming in his hand so he would not mess the carpet.

“Another slice of pizza?” Vlad joked.

“Sure, just as soon as I wash my hand.”

Thus began a friendship that was based on sex and good conversation. While Vlad never had a loving feeling toward Roy as he had with Hans, the General, Major Alan, Reg or Jake they did enjoy many pizzas and blow jobs. Vlad sucked off his friend occasionally but never with the feelings he had with any of the others.

At the beginning of his graduate studies Vlad had been assigned the position of ‘grad assistant’ to Professor Hastings. While he did not realize it at the time this was a prestigious appointment as he was working for the department head who had the choice of any graduate student for assistance. The small amount paid Vlad for his work supplemented the generous assistance from Reg. Many new grad assistants performed mundane tasks such as taking attendance at lectures, recording grades and proof reading. Professor Hastings had immediately given Vlad meaningful assignments. Four weeks into Vlad’s first semester at WRU the Professor had given an exam to a sophomore (second year students) political science class. He called Vlad into his office and discussed the exam in detail. After their discussion he was convinced Vlad had a thorough grasp of the topics covered on the exam. He handed the pile of exam papers to Vlad and asked him to review each exam, write comments on a separate piece of paper, determine a grade and attached his comments and grade to each exam. Vlad took the twenty-three exams home and read each one. He had taken similar exams at GWU. Working until two in the morning he made comments and determined appropriate grades from C- to A. To the surprise of Professor Hastings Vlad arrived at his office the following morning with the graded exams. He had not expected to see the results for a day or two. The Professor read the exams, Vlad’s comments and grades. He was amazed at Vlad’s proficiency and insight. He agreed with all the grades and comments and stapled Vlad’s comments and grades to each exam. When he returned them to them students the following day they were surprised at the speed in which the exams had been graded. Usually students did not get exams back so soon. By the end of the semester Vlad was not only grading the students he lectured in place of the Professor three times. The following semester Vlad’s responsibilities increased. Unfortunately he could not be paid more for his additionally duties. However, Professor Hastings did reward him by using the department budget to fund his attendance at professional meetings in Columbus, Ohio and New York City. Vlad traveled by train with the Professor to New York. However, he declined the offer of a hotel room as he stayed (and had glorious sex) with Pat and Jon.

In the fall of 1953 he team taught a political course with Professor Hastings. Actually Vlad did the majority of teaching and grading. However, since he did not yet possess a master’s degree he could not ‘officially’ teach a class. He completed his master’s degree requirements at the end of the 1953 fall semester and began his PhD studies in January 1954.

……………………………………

Vlad was a very happy Russian. His academic life was difficult but rewarding. Meanwhile his social (sex) life had improved. One afternoon in April 1954 during the first term of his PhD studies he was walking across campus when the skies opened and a torrential rainstorm hit the campus. Vlad quickly went into a classroom building he had never been in before. Entering from the back of the building he was on the basement level. There were no offices or classroom at this level only what appeared to be storage rooms. Walking past a men’s room he realized he needed to piss. Entering the room he was surprised to see two young men standing at the urinals in this little used area of the building. There were three urinals with the men at the two outer ones. He had a choice to go between the two men or use a stall. He decided to piss between the two. Their shoulders were almost touching. He pulled out his dick and began pissing. Of course he snuck a peek at each of the other two. Both were holding dicks but not pissing, just standing. Vlad decided to play along. After his piss he pulled his skin back and shook his dick. He then pulled the skin over the head and back again shaking his dick. He thought the man on his left was leaning into him so Vlad pressed back. Of course the excitement of a possible adventure caused Vlad’s impressive dick to rise. Both men were now leaning against him. He shook his nearly hard dick. Then without attempting to conceal his actions he stared at the dicks on his left and right. One was stroking his dick and the other was holding a hard dick that was seeping precum. Vlad held his hard dick as the one with the dripping dick began stroking. Vlad began stroking. The student on his left reached and began stroking Vlad’s. Soon Vlad shot his load while the other two watched. Vlad shook himself, zipped up and departed. Never a word was spoken. Actually Vlad could not have identified either if he met them on campus as he had been so mesmerized by their dicks that he had never looked at their faces.

That night he thought about that adventure while solo jacking himself. The following day he could not resist another visit to that men’s room in the out of the way basement. He entered the men’s room with a feeling of excitement and fear. He knew such encounters were both illegal and dangerous. He could be expelled from the university if caught with the wrong person in a compromising position. He thought of his teacher in Moscow, Franz Eberhardt, who had been caught giving a blow job to the fifteen year old son of a Nazi official. This discovery completely changed Franz’s life as he escaped Berlin to elude arrest by the Nazi’s. He eventually moved to Moscow where he became Vlad’s teacher, mentor and lover.

Walking into the men’s room he saw a Negro standing at the far left of the three urinals. Vlad walked up to the one at the other end. Vlad noted the Negro, who was the color of chocolate, was standing close into the urinal. Vlad thought of the sweet taste of a Hershey bar as he unzipped concealing himself by standing close into the urinal.

Negro: “Hi, How is your day going?”

Vlad: “I think I am going to have a very interesting day.”

Negro: “Are you a student.”

Vlad: “Yea, Political science graduate student. And you?”

Negro: “I am an art student taking graduate courses part-time.”

At this point they had each turned their heads and were staring at each other, actually ‘eye fucking’. Vlad moved back exposing the hard dick he was holding. The Negro smiled and also moved back. His handsome hard dick was fully exposed. He was not holding it. It was pointing up at a 45 degree angle.

Looking at this handsome young man electrified Vlad. His body tingled, he did not know why. He had had numerous brief encounters in the park in the past year but never had he had this feeling. He had not felt this way since he first pissed with Jake three years earlier. It was the same feeling he had when he met Reg at church, the Major in Berlin at the end of the war, the General at the beginning of the war and Franz the first time he entered the classroom in Moscow.

Without a second thought Vlad moved to the middle urinal. He reached for the black dick and was pleased to feel the loose skin that was pulled back from the head. Originally he had thought it was circumcised, but now realized it was a pure uncut beautiful piece. Vlad stroked it pulling the skin over the head and then all the way back. After a couple of strokes the Negro said: “I’m cumming.” Vlad continued stroking his own with his other hand. Immediately the two handsome uncut dicks were pumping globs of cream into the urinals.

Negro: “You are a very tender, handsome man.”

Vlad: “So are you. Do you have time for a cup of coffee?”

Negro: “I am free and available until my class starts in an hour.” He said this with a twinkle in his eyes.

As they sat at a table in the student union drinking coffee with knees pressed against each other they told the other their background. Vlad learned that his new friend, Adam Thompson, grew up in Cleveland, graduated from Wilberforce College, a historically black college in southwestern Ohio, and was an art teacher in a Cleveland high school. He shared an apartment with two other Negro teachers. He was sure neither of his roommates had any interest in man love. They both had girl friends and on more than one occasion occupied one of their two bedrooms with their girlfriend hanging a necktie on the doorknob which meant ‘DO NOT DISTURBE’.

When it was time for Adam to depart for class Vlad told him he wanted to share more coffee and conversation with him. Adam suggested Vlad accompany him to the class so he would know where to meet after class. The body language of Adam clearly indicated to Vlad that they shared a mutual feeling of lust and friendship. He had only ever seen one Negro naked, Elisha – Bible Billie’s Assistant and thought of his black dick that was long, thick, uncut with skin fully covering the head even when half hard and impressive balls

As they walked down the hall on the third floor of the Fine Arts Building they saw a group of students standing in the hall outside the art studio classroom. Adam asked one of the students why they were in the hall and not the studio. A cute blond girl told him the class might be cancelled as the model who was to pose for their pencil drawing lesson had cancelled. She then asked Adam who the new person was. “This is my friend Vlad. We are going to the movies downtown to see Stalag 17 after class.” Vlad almost laughed at this lie as they had no intention of going to a movie when sex which each other was a far more interesting possibility.

 

She leered at Vlad saying: “Why don’t you pose. We could always use fresh meat.”

Adam: “Are you checking out my friend? I am sure he would do better than any professional model.”

Girl: “Come with me to Professor Miller’s office. I am sure she would approve of you.”

Vlad: “Whoa, wait a minute. I didn’t say I would do this. Never done anything like it.”

Girl: “What’s a matter? You chicken? Our class might be cancelled. You could save the day.” She grabbed Vlad’s hand and escorted him to the Professor’s office. The door was open. She pushed Vlad into the office. “We have a volunteer to be a model.”

Professor: “Who are you? Where did you come from?”

“My name is Vlad. I am a friend of Adam Thompson’s. I just walked to class with him as we are meeting after class to go to see the new movie showing downtown, Stalag 17. I am a graduate student in political science. I have never modeled before. I am not sure I want to do this. I was just standing there with Adam when this young lady grabbed my hand and brought me to your office.”

“Thank you Rebecca. Please tell the class me might have a model.” Then turning to Vlad the Professor continued: “We desperately need a model. Henry, my usual model just called. He has come down with the flu and will not be able to work today. If you are interested I’ll give you more details on the work. You will be modeling nude. Since you will be standing in front of the class naked for about an hour I need to know if you are comfortable doing that. So, if you are OK with that, please remove all your clothes including shoes and socks. If you have a problem talking to me while naked you obviously will not be able to handle a class including women who will be carefully inspecting your body.”

Vlad stripped naked and the interview by the professor continued with the door to the office open.

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..