Happy Birthday Graeme!

AFriendlyFace

I just wanted to wish a very wonderful, happy, and joyful birthday to everyone's favourite birthday wisher!

Graeme

Is celebrating his

Birthday

today!

May it be an extremely enjoyable and special one and may the coming year treat with every kindness. Your words and efforts are an inspiration to us all! :D

:hug:

-Kevin

• Site Administrator

Happy Birthday Graeme!!!

Hopefully you get to spend the day with those that mean the most to you.

Best wishes and here's hoping you have a great year ahead!

Steve B)

Happy Birthday, Graeme! :D

Wishing you a wonderful day and a fantastic year full of smiles and dreams come true :hug:

Hugs,

Viv

Happy Birthday!!! and my all your birthday wishes come true :wizard: Actually this is pretty cool since its your birthday today and i actually started reading 1 of your stories today and finished another of your short stories. Everything was very real and believable and had a good flow to it i was captivated and had to find out what happened to all the characters right away. :)

:music::music::music: for he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good... :music::music::music:

.. writer as well :P

I wish you a very very happy birthday. Have a wild party aussy style (i assume a BBQ is in order !?).

Happy Birthday Graeme!

45 years is a milestone, just the middle of the an average life. Its is worthwhile to make a "provisory balance sheet". Where you come from, where you go, what are the "assets" and what are the "liabilities"of your life :huh: .

I believe that I know partially a part of the results of your "audit", through your mails and stories and I can imagine the rest B) .

Congrats for how you conduct your life, congrats for how you overcame your obstacles, congrats for your always wise participations in the Forums. :worship:

I wish you good luck for the future, staying firm in the not so easy path you shose, and I wish us to enjoy your posts ans stories many more years. :read::rolleyes:B)

Old Bob

• Site Administrator

Damn! Another year when I failed to slip by without notice.... :*)

Thanks everyone! :D

I've had a wonderful day so far, and I'm looking forward to continue to celebrate tomorrow, since it'll still be the 15th in the USA (I'm going until midnight in Hawaii).

No BBQ (it's getting a bit cool outside, and if it was a BBQ, I'd be doing the cooking), but my family cooked me a wonderful roast and made my favourite dessert -- a fantastic lemon cheesecake using a recipe I was given almost twenty years ago. Last year I made it for myself, but this year my mother-in-law made it for me. I'll be taking some to work tomorrow for lunch :D

And, as an extra bonus, I even managed to get some writing done today! :2thumbs: I'm working hard to try to have something ready for the next anthology. I'm not promising, but I'm hopeful.

Cheers, everyone! :fire:

Happy Birthday Graeme!

It's great that you seem to have had some very good time, and that you even had some time to get some writing done! I wish for you that every other days of the year be just like that!.

balloonsbirthdayanim.gif

Graeme!! A very happy birthday, mate!!

Here's to another year of becoming wise cheers.gif and many more to come.

I hope you have a great day and a great year ahead...and an even better life... :)

Here's a special gift for my awesomest friend.... cheek_kiss.gif:)

BeaStKid :devil:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Have a great day and celebration with your friends and family.

The big 4-5. :P But at least you impart your wisdom on us.

Happy Birthday to you Graeme!! I hope it was everything you could want....and the start of a great year for you!

Greg :)