Personal questions...

• 2 weeks later...

Already answered but... Reading is an important part of life for me and I have love/hate relationship with writing.

New Question: What is something/someone/someplace that never fails to brighten your day?

Something? Knowing I'll be back in my warm, comfortable bed soon :lol:

Someone? My kitty, he's a pain in the ass but I can't resist him :heart:

Somewhere? At my grandparents', in the middle of nowhere - well okay in the middle of fields -_-

Same Q (I like this one :) )

• Like 1

Something: Music which sends me back to my teenage years.

Someone: I don't think I have one. I have people who come close, but I don't have a single person who "never" fails to brighten my day.

Somewhere: Wherever it's raining.

Same Question

Something: Reading/watching a good story

Someone: My boyfriend is good at cheering me up when he tries.

Somewhere: Lakeside or on the beach, especially early in the morning always makes me happy.

New Question: If you had to live in a city/town you have never been to before, where would you go and what draws you to it?

• Site Administrator

There's a small Hudson Valley town that has an agency that really meshes with my professional and personal values.  If I was to move anywhere it would probably be there if I was able to get a job at that agency.  In addition, it is close to my friends and I love the area.  So it has a lot of appeal. 

Same Q

• Like 1

Brighton, UK - it's by the sea and has a very long history. It sounds like a fascinating place to visit and I always fall in love with these smallish English towns, so I could live in Brighton.

Same Q

• Like 1

Tokyo. I have a profound appreciation for Japanese Culture, and after living in Seoul for a couple of years I developed a taste for the big city life.

Same Q

I'll answer the question again, just so we can get a new question in there. :)

Petra. Living in a man-made cave complex with such an ancient history as Petra would be astounding, and I would have some neighbors, too. It's a small community, but what a place to inspire a writer!

New Question: What is one food you wish you knew how to cook?

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

I would have to say I'd like to know how to bake a good cheesecake.  I love the stuff, but have never attempted to make my own. 

Same Q

• Like 2

Kimchi Bokkumbap. This is essentially kimchi fried rice, which seems simple, but to get the balance of flavors correct is a feat I've only seen accomplished by Korean women. Every time I've ever tried, it's fallen flat. Someday . . .

What makes a morning a good morning for you?

• Site Administrator

Getting to sleep in and having a good breakfast.  

New question: What are your summer vacation plans?  

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

On it right now - I'm at the beach listening to the ocean and watching the moon shine on the waves.  Very relaxing!

Same Q

Nice!  

I'm planning on visiting some friends in June and then I'm going to Minneapolis for a conference and visit in July :D 

Same Q

Vacation? I don't know what that word means. I have a holiday in July, though. Melonfest. My friends and I get a bunch of watermelons together and through sharp objects at them in the backyard.

Same Q