Personal questions...

I don't think I have a solid answer to this, but an honorable mention would be my late paternal grandfather. He was a stick in the mud who had the tenacity to get through anything, but he was also a multi-cultural man who loved to expand his knowledge any chance he had.

Same Q

My Mum edges my Dad out by a nose. She is the most amazing, resilient, interesting, strong, kindhearted and genuine person I know. I will never be as smart, and I strive to be at least half the woman she is... 

Same Q

• 3 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

I can't think of anything too specific, but I'm looking forward to taking some vacation time and spending it with my friends.

Same Q

A trip far away from spreadsheets and projections, where the weight of hundreds are not on my shoulders.

What quality in a Man, Woman, or living being with which emotional ties can form, do you most desire?

Neither, I guess. I'm definitely not religious at all, though I'm also not opposed to believing in God or other spiritual beliefs. I don't just practice any given beliefs per se.

How would you react if you were to one day test positive for HIV?

I'm really not sure how I'll feel about this considering I'm only 19 years old. But, I would probably seek some guidance from others on how to approach it from there. 

Question: What attracts you to your significant other? If you don't have one currently, what are you looking for in a significant other?

• Site Administrator

I don't have one currently and am not really looking.  What I would look for, though, would be mutual interests, a good sense of humor, and honesty. 

Same Q

My significant other loves words, language and books. These, combined with innate honesty and compassion have been a devastating combination. My heart was stolen a long time ago.

same q.

Umm, Parker, I thought we were keeping us a secret.... :wub:   I'll add to that perfect answer, he must be at least a little adventurous and not mind that I seek out mountains to hike and climb most weekends. 

same Q:

• Like 1

Well, since I don't have a significant other I suppose a pulse would be first on the list....

just saying!

But after we establish he is alive I think I'd want a sense of humor, intelligence with varied interest, and an ocean's worth of patience to deal with me - I can be a little frustrating at times, or so I've been told.

Same q

He was a rogue; he was snarky and charming, the embodiment of devilish charisma. He never let another person walk all over him, and he stood his ground whenever something he believed in needed defending. His wit was sharp, his confidence intoxicating. 

And he hated bullies as much as I did. Whenever he saw someone being picked on, he was there, pulling them apart and unleashing all of that spunky, fiery spirit on whichever asshole thought they could throw their weight around. He would not stand for another person being treated like they were worthless.

He wasn't perfect. Sometimes he'd tease a little too much. Sometimes he mouthed off to authority when it wasn't necessary. Sometimes he didn't know when to quit, but I loved him for every part of his character, even his imperfections.

And I've never met his match, and doubt I ever will again.

May we someday be reunited.

Same Q

Supportive and honest. There are times you want to hide from the truth but sometimes you have to face it no matter how harsh it is

What is the one gift you don't mind getting?

Edited by comicfan
  • 2 weeks later...