Personal questions...

It depends on the season. In summer honey melon, in the winter Baumkuchen, which I can`t translate in English. It is a cake, which get baked in layers, every second minute another layer of dough. And over all it is covered with icing or dark chocolate.

Same Q.

• Site Administrator
4 hours ago, comicfan said:

Pretzels are mine.

Are you a morning, afternoon, or ev r nine person.

I'm guessing Wayne is a morning person... ;)  lol

I'm a night person by nature, but have to be more of a morning person for my job.  Coffee helps.  lol  

Same Q 

• Like 1

I have never really been a night person. After more than twenty years of getting up at 5AM, you might think that would make me definitely a morning person. But no, I'm a daylight person. I come alive with the sunrise, look forward to the afternoon, and think about going to sleep when it gets dark.

New question:

Where or how did you meet your best friend or your partner?

• Like 1

I met my bestfriend our first year of school so it'll be 22 years in September since then we've been inseparable even now she lives on the other side of the country we're still texting and calling all the time

Same Q

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator

I have two people I consider to be  my best friends.  One of them I met when I was in college, so we've known each other about 27 years now.  My other BFF I met the year after I graduated with my first college degree, so 22 years now.  She was my supervisor at an equestrian center we both worked at and by the end of my first day we knew we were going to be great friends since we have a lot of the same interests.

Same Q  

• Like 1

At school. One day in the ninth grade I came home and told my mother: There is a new boy in our class. From Bavaria, he is so stupid!"

She just told me: "This will be the one you will marry one day."

One year we were like cat and dog. (He was better in Latin than me and this was hard to take.)

After a year we became best friends over discussing philosophical questions, first in class and then we decided to quit this class, because we could discuss without the teacher far better. After a year the chemistry between us changed. And suddenly there was this tingle every time we saw each other. Something happened at school, which really angered and worried me. He tried to comfort me and out of a sudden we kissed. After 15 years my mum was proofed right, when we finally decided to marry. Now 25 years later B is my partner, husband and all the time my best friend.

same Q.

Edited by Lyssa

Please don't get sad reading this - I met my best friend at seven years old. He lived a few houses away from me, down the road. Frankie and I were virtually inseperable as we grew up together. My family moved when I was thirteen, we stayed in touch, but it wasn't the same. He died at twenty one - only the good die young - I still think about him and our childhood together.

Same Q

Edited by William King
  • Like 4

I have two best friends. I met both of them in school when I was about 14.  I shared interests with both and as we all were a little nerdy we found friendship  in our interests.  School, college and life brought all of us togeather and seperated us over the years. We all now live in our home town and see each other very often.  While neither are romantic interests, both are integral parts of my life and definately best friends.  I find myself wanting if either of them are away or out of contact for more than a few days. We have been close like this for almost 40 years.  If I am having problems I find myself drawn to my friends for advise more than my wife or family.  They seem to know me better in most ways. One of them knows ALL my secrets and I would have it no other way.....

Same Q.

Edited by wenmale64
  • Like 3

My best friend died at 21, too! She was in a hit and run accident on her way back from work. She left behind quite a heartbroken fiance...I still remember when he climbed the gazebo next to where we laid down her ashes and started cursing the heavens. I met her on the first day of high school at the bus stop. 

I think it's time for a new question: What kind of sheets do you prefer to sleep in?

• Like 2

Favorite is a tossup of Ryan Reynolds, Sir Patrick Stewart, and Humphrey Bogart. Favorite actress Emma Watson

New Question: What's your guilty pleasure

Edited by Wesley8890
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Lyssa said:

Reading GA instead of preparing for my examination  tomorrow. :/

Same Q.

Lol Lyssa I hear you :lol: exams are starting in a week and i always find something to do or read on GA instead of revising :blushing:

Now, my guilty pleasure... humm there are a few... homemade cookies in cold milk is a favorite :D

Same Q

• Like 2