Big Spoon or Little Spoon?

43 members have voted

1. 1. When you spoon with your significant other, are you the big spoon or the little spoon?

• Always The Big Spoon
    • Usually The Big Spoon
    • Split Even Between Big & Little Spoon
    • Usually The Little Spoon
    • Always The Little Spoon

Most people like to cuddle with their significant other, friend or whoever, and most people have a preference as to whether they are the big spoon or the little spoon. So which do you like?

Just an fyi, the big spoon is the one that hugs while cuddling and the little spoon is the one that gets hugged while cuddling.

I enjoy both sides of the spoon but, I'm usually the little spoon. For us it's easier, and I know this is gonna sound crazy but my man's shoulders and chest are very broad and as the big spoon my hand goes numb :huh: then gets all pins and needles and Grrrrrr...just easier to make him roll over and hold me (plus, I really like to be held :P )

• Like 1

Sometimes I like to get held and sometimes I like to hold. I think, I'm not doing either at the moment but, when I had a partner I was more little than big. I think it was a power thing. Because I am so dominant during sex he liked to have power after.

• Like 1

I like being the little spoon, but I am also a violent sleeper. So, I tend to be the big spoon sometimes after hitting him in the face durning sleep. I feel Like I need to make up for all the sleep abuse I put him through :P

Usually the little spoon. The relationship started off with him always being the bigger spoon, mostly due to size. As time went on, I found I don't sleep nearly as much as he does, and he tends to turn over in his sleep and then I cuddle him. Mmm, woobie.

lb.

I think it's pretty much unanimous that the bigger guy is the big spoon and the smaller guy is the little spoon. Posted Image This rule holds true in my relationship too.

LOL, so what happens when it's two guys the same size? I'm only 5'6, so conventional wisdom says I'm usually the little spoon Posted Image , though I don't mind being the big spoon if I'm with a guy who's about the same height or even is shorter. Posted Image

Well im 6'6" so I dont even know how being little spoon could work. And all my partners seem to have been partly attracted to being abe to be the spoonee rather than spooner.

Though at the moment to quote from the Matrix "There is no spoon"

• 2 weeks later...

In my past relationships I've always been the big spoon not always out of choice but out of dynamics. I've never posted a picture of myself but I've got the furry grizzly/teddy bear thing going for me and I've always attracted smaller guys, (which is actually what I'm usually attracted to as well), so they liked be the little spoon while I took the role of the big spoon.

I wouldn't be opposed to being the little spoon in the equation those, big spoons need a little cuddle up every now and again too you know lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ummm... even with my 5'3" to his 5'11" i'm the big spoon... almost always...

i like to think its because i dont sleep as much and my fidgeting will disturb him... BUT... i know its mostly the giving up the control of my movements.

i do like being the little spoon at times... BUT thats only when we are BOTH awake, i can never ever go to sleep when i am not the big spoon! :P

lol. paranoid, anyone else?

(other than you, Claustrophile, that is, ;) ) :P